X-Force vs Spiderman, Black Cat, Bullseye, Luke Cage

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Team 1: X-Force team consisting of Wolverine, Deadpool, Nightcrawler (classic nightcrawler, not AoA), and Domino

vs

Team 2: Spiderman, Bullseye, Black Cat, and Luke Cage

Equipment:

Deadpool has two adamantium katanas. Wolverine has adamantium. Dominoe has two double-action semi-automatic compact pistols and 200 rounds of ammo, and two adamantium knives, along with her body armor and laser contacts ( they emit a high intensity laser when she blinks three times) but she does not have her staff

Bullseye has a deck of cards, 100 toothpicks, 5 adamantium shurikens, 2 adamantium sais for melee, and 5 adamantium throwing knives. Black Cat has her suit and bad-luck powers, along with two adamantium knives.

Keep in mind both teams have plenty of adamantium, Wolverine and Luke Cage can get hurt pretty easily here.

Rules:

Morals are on.

When a character has been KOd, killed, or incapacitated, they are out of the fight. Deadpool can be considered out if he is decapitated.

Fight takes place in an South Asian jungle. (thick foliage, some creeks). No people or animals present.

Each team gets a half hour to plan, they know who they are fighting in those 30 minutes but cannot make anything to help in the fight. They know their own starting points in the battle as well as their opponent's starting points.

Each team is placed a mile away from the other team, team members start 1 mile apart as well

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Chaos Burn

Bullseye can't do much to deadpool or wolverine with 5 adamantium shurikens - he dies easily

Luke Cage gets sliced up by all the adamantium

Black Cats luck powers get overpowered by Dominos (she can control hers)

Spider-man gets taken down by combined efforts of X-Force

X-Force win 8/10 imo

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mavfan626

X-Force would win..

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Chaos Burn: Sounds like you think spidey, black cat, luke cage and bullseye cannot make a plan prior to the fight.... Spiderman is smart enough to make a good battle plan, plus remember spidey is not gonna sit around while bullseye dies, luke cage gets ripped up and black cat gets overpowered.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosBlazer

hey I am going to give Bullseye some more weapons. Two adamantium sais for melee and 5 adamantium throwing knives, so wolverine or deadpool will have a harder time taking him down.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BringnIt

Ignoring the fact that Spider-Man would never allow him to, I think Lester can beat Kurt or Wade here. Parker can and these days even should be able to incapacitate Logan fairly easily. I have no idea as to how Domino and Felicia would play out.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BringnIt: they both have luck powers but domino can control hers. Both have excellent reflexes and agility. Black Cat is much stronger, and maybe better at H2H but domino is more skilled with conventional guns. Black Cat will probably have to be able to find cover from the guns or sneak up on domino to force her into H2H combat.

In the end probably Domino. I need another person's opinion before I am convinced on that though, haven't read much x-force

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@mavfan626 said:

X-Force would win..

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sandiego008

AT Best scenerio ... bullseye takes out nightcrawler and then spiderman has to tkae out the rest ... I highly doubt domino is being taken out early due to her power and night crawler, deadpool and wolv have high durability .. team 1 easy w/ spidey giving them issues .. but by no means losing issues ... he just prolongs the battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44
@BringnIt said:

Ignoring the fact that Spider-Man would never allow him to, I think Lester can beat Kurt or Wade here. Parker can and these days even should be able to incapacitate Logan fairly easily. I have no idea as to how Domino and Felicia would play out.

I agree...Current parker has gotten more skilled and now carries magnetic webbing and we have now seen it used to magnetize to octobots in space as of amazing spider-man 680. It will increase his accuracy...As of current spider-man should take a large majority over logan. If bullseye fights deadpool and can beat him or hold him back for spider-man to help then luke cage could probably solo with those two out. Unless domino can change the tide and eliminate either bullseye or spider-man...
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jashro44: So are you saying team 2 wins? Also i dont think domino is taking out spidey, we all know how he deals with gunmen.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44
@ChaosBlazer: I'm a little unsure but for now yes I am going with team 2. The only thing I'm not so sure of is domino...She manipulates luck which would make her harder to dodge. I'm pretty sure she is a better fighter then black cat so she will probably beat her.