X-3 Magneto vs Sebastian Shaw (movie versions)

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rastaboi

Fight takes place at a large scrapyard Sebastian has absorbed the same amount of atomic energy he did in X-men first class Magneto is bloodlusted They start 50ft apart from eachother I'm pretty sure the early magneto would have been screwed if xavier didnt keep shaw in a frozen state. It looked like First class magneto struggled lifting a nuclear submarine which probably weighs around 20,000 tons, x3 magneto was able to lift the golden gate bridge which weighs around 877,000 tons so he deffinately has more control over his abilities but would his improved power be enough to take down a nuclear powered Shaw? Again these are the movie versions. Who would win and why?

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SexualLobster

I think MAgneto wins, he has way more metal to work with, more control over his powers, and his feats like using iron in the blood to kill people are pretty impressive.

Not to mention Shaw was killed simply with a bullet being pushed into his head by a MUCH weaker Magneto, so his durability is pretty crappy.

I see Magneto winning 9/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SexualLobster: The only reason his absorbing powers didn't work was because Xavier's telepathy shut down his powers.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SexualLobster

@Oscars94: didn't they only stop him from moving? I don't recall it actually removing his powers.

I recall him already absorbing a mega-f***-ton of energy prior to that though.

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rastaboi

I think the later Magneto might have a shot, being that he's at least 10x more powerful than than he was in first class but I'm still not 100% sure. I'd have to agree with oscars about the disabling of shaws absorbing abilities with xaviers Telepathy so I dont think its such an easy victory for magneto but I do agree that magneto would fare much better and would most likely win but Thats just me, what do you guys think?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Oscars94 said:

@SexualLobster: The only reason his absorbing powers didn't work was because Xavier's telepathy shut down his powers.

He didn't shut off his powers. He stopped Shaw from moving. The reason his powers didn't work is because Magneto moved the coin at an extremely slow speed, so that he couldn't absorn the kinetic energy - or what level he did absorb wouldn't be enough to stop the coin.

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rastaboi

@sexuallobster I'm not 100% but he could have just stopped his consciousness for a short period of time so unless he can subconsciously use his abilities to absorb the energy from the coin theres really nothing he can do. Dont you have to think about using your abilities in order for them to work?

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rastaboi

*my bad, I meant dont you have to think about using PSYCHIC abilities for them to work? If thats the case and shaws abilities are mostly psychic then that explains why magneto was able to do that

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Floopay

Magneto gets stomped. Shaw seemed even more powerful than his 616 counterpart, while Magneto seemed much weaker. I don't think there would be ANYTHING Magneto could do, as Shaw could absorb all forms of kinetic energy, rendering him immune to physical harm.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

spiderman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spiderman009

shaw loses badly magneto can lift bridges and he fkn threw wolverine in that forest what can shaw do nothing he cant even LIFT wolverine.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Floopay

@spiderman009 said:

shaw loses badly magneto can lift bridges and he fkn threw wolverine in that forest what can shaw do nothing he cant even LIFT wolverine.

Where on Earth did you get the notion Shaw can't lift Wolverine?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rastaboi

would shaw be able to take the weight of an entire junkyard if x3 magneto were to simply drop the millions of pounds of metal on top of him at a slow speed? (less kinetic energy) then slowly crush him to death?

spiderman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spiderman009

@Floopay said:

@spiderman009 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

adamantium probably weights about 800 tons magneto just loifted it

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By ComicStooge

@JediXMan said:

@Oscars94 said:

He didn't shut off his powers. He stopped Shaw from moving. The reason his powers didn't work is because Magneto moved the coin at an extremely slow speed, so that he couldn't absorn the kinetic energy - or what level he did absorb wouldn't be enough to stop the coin.

So what's your opinion on the fight?

spiderman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spiderman009

@ComicStooge said:

@JediXMan said:

@Oscars94 said:

So what's your opinion on the fight?

magneto wins

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By nefarious

Magneto.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@spiderman009 said:

@Floopay said:

@spiderman009 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

800 TONS!? It doesn't even weigh 800 pounds. In the comics Adamantium only augments his weight by about 100 pounds, and not even that. At 800 pounds he wouldn't be able to ride a motorcycle, or any other small vehicle. He wouldn't be able to sleep in a normal bed without completely destroying mattresses.

Honestly, Shaw was able to shatter concrete effortlessly, and bend entire I-bars without exerting any effort by simply walking through them, and it didn't slow down his movement speed AT ALL.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@rastaboi said:

would shaw be able to take the weight of an entire junkyard if x3 magneto were to simply drop the millions of pounds of metal on top of him at a slow speed? (less kinetic energy) then slowly crush him to death?

This is a bad way of doing it. Shaw absorbs kinetic energy. You're saying to hit him with a lot of big, heavy things.

The most efficient way to kill him is to slowly drive a small, sharp object through him. It needs to be a small point of entry at a slow speed in order to work.

That say, Magneto is capable. But your scenario would empower Shaw, not kill him.

spiderman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderman009

@Floopay said:

@spiderman009 said:

@Floopay said:

@spiderman009 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

800 TONS!? It doesn't even weigh 800 pounds. In the comics Adamantium only augments his weight by about 100 pounds, and not even that. At 800 pounds he wouldn't be able to ride a motorcycle, or any other small vehicle. He wouldn't be able to sleep in a normal bed without completely destroying mattresses.

Honestly, Shaw was able to shatter concrete effortlessly, and bend entire I-bars without exerting any effort by simply walking through them, and it didn't slow down his movement speed AT ALL.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

well magneto wins he is better

@JediXMan said:

@rastaboi said:

This is a bad way of doing it. Shaw absorbs kinetic energy. You're saying to hit him with a lot of big, heavy things.

The most efficient way to kill him is to slowly drive a small, sharp object through him. It needs to be a small point of entry at a slow speed in order to work.

That say, Magneto is capable. But your scenario would empower Shaw, not kill him.

stop it

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Floopay

@JediXMan said:

@rastaboi said:

The only problem is according to the OP he absorbed all the atomic energy he had at the end of First Class. So it's going to be hard to do anything to him that could hold him in place long enough to drive something through his forehead at a slow pace...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@spiderman009 said:

stop it

Stop what? Proving inaccuracies? No, I will not.

spiderman009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spiderman009

@JediXMan said:

@spiderman009 said:

stop it

cant stand it leaving thread bye

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@spiderman009 said:

@JediXMan said:

@spiderman009 said:

stop it

cant stand it leaving thread

'Kay.

@spiderman009 said:

bye

See ya.

rastaboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rastaboi

@jedixman Good point, So it would basically come down to to who has more control over the said small, slow moving object

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaw wins due to Xavier's absence. Since he isn't stationary from the psychic attack. He can only absorb Kinetic energy if his minds intact. It is in this scenario.The only way I see Erik winning this is via BFR.

Battle_nerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaw