round 10

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By spystreak

I think she can clear it since Doc's arms aren't adamantium rhino and Shocker may be a bit of a pain in the ass for her with Rhino's armor and strength and Shocker's electricity

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By slimj87d

I can see her stopping at scorpion. Scorpion was a joke yes, but Spider-man could never go toe to toe with him, it almost always involved outsmarting him and his agility to evade him. X-23 isn't nearly as agile or fast as Spider-man and all he can do is rely on her H2H versus Spider-man's webbing. I can see scorpion giving her problems unless she slices his tail off at the start of the fight.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Strider1992

Stops at Scorpion. If your using the version in that picture he had a spider-sense and was considerably more powerful than previous Scorpion incarnations.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

Stops at Scorpion. If your using the version in that picture he had a spider-sense and was considerably more powerful than previous Scorpion incarnations.

He also planned to jump from high atmosphere off a space shuttle, and then did. lol His durability wasn't a joke.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@Soulstealer said:

He also planned to jump from high atmosphere off a space shuttle, and then did. lol His durability wasn't a joke.

Yeah, I'm happy Mac is back to being Scorpion (he was one of my favorite villains) and the fact that he's more bada$$ than before is even better.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92: Current scorpion doesn't have precog. He looks the exact same as the one in the picture. For purposes of this gauntlet he doesn't have his precog.
Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Soulstealer

@Strider92 said:

@Soulstealer said:

Yeah, I'm happy Mac is back to being Scorpion (he was one of my favorite villains) and the fact that he's more bada$$ than before is even better.

Agreed. Though between Peter calling him Mini Hulk and the I don't give a crap about physics nature of his jump, I'm hoping to see more because that made my inner-fanboy sense tingle. So yeah, he's a beast and I dig most of the Spidey rogues upgrades. I was hoping they'd make Electro learn to use his powers better, but otherwise I've not a complaint.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: Ok that makes slightly it more even then but I still say she stops at 5.

Current Scorpion is stronger, faster, more durable (in terms of blow for blow not regeneration wise of course) and I would argue more agile due to his history of being able to keep up with Spider-man.

@Soulstealer said:

I was hoping they'd make Electro learn to use his powers better, but otherwise I've not a complaint.

Yeah what happened to the Electro that solo'ed Spider-man and Nate Grey anyway? Did he get weaker in some issue I missed?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guardiandevil83

She'd most likely cut out Rhinos eyes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92: Fair enough but I don't think his durability matters since x-23's claws are adamantium.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: Didn't he take a blow from Ms Marvel in that suit (during the whole spider-slayer thing)? I know he received them from Spidey and I don't remember him doing much damage to it. So if Spider-man can't do much damage to it how is X-23 who is considerably weaker going to be able to cut it? Its the same argument as the Wolverine Vs Colossus. X-23 doesn't lose because her admantium is weaker but because she doesn't have the necessary strength to force her claws to penetrate.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

Classic Fisk or current?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92: Considering wolverine who is 2 tons at best has been able to cut a fully confident gladiator with his claws x-23 should be able to cut scorpion. Adamantium has cut through gladiator, hulk, rulk, thor, the thing, etc. These are various people spider-man has been unable to hurt or barely able to hurt that x-23 and wolverine have been able to draw blood from. @BringnIt: Current I suppose all though personally I don't see much of a difference.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: I always thought X-23 was considerably weaker than Logan?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing how neither Ms. Marvel or Spider-Man have adamantium claws. I don't get how you can compare someone (Spider-Man/Ms. Marvel) throwing a punch to someone (X-23/Wolverine) piercing you with an indestructible metal.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92: She is weaker by a bit over 1 ton however scorpion is way less durable in comparison to gladiator. Anyways x-23 also cut out world war hulks eye, and hulk is way more durable then scorpion so she should be able to cut gargan. Anything adamantium should be able to cut through scorpion to be honest.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

bump