#1 Posted by GoldenStar66 (645 posts) - - Show Bio

Place - A big Dojo. 
SS has standard equipment.  
Begin in close range.
The fight is to the death or incapacitation. 
Random encounter.  
Morals don't apply. 
Who's got this?
#2 Posted by Blood_guts (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be one of those isnt it? 

anyway x-23 wins

#3 Posted by GoldenStar66 (645 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blood_guts: yep.
#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

That's probably the coolest picture I've seen of Silver Samurai.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (20286 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: It is very cool, indeed. 
#6 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually go with SS but lets see first..

:P

#7 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai.

#8 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Silver Samurai.

I agree. Without the adamantium, head leaves body. Iaijitsu masters don't muck around. They go for killing blows. Decapitation is numero uno on the list.

#9 Posted by acer51 (2236 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang this is close a think Silver has the advantage because of his armor though

#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12766 posts) - - Show Bio

Samurai

#11 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Silver Samurai. The only thing that saves Logan is his adamantium. Without that, Laura gets turned into beef sashimi. wont be easy but Silver Samurai got this.

#12 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10470 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai for the win IMO.

#13 Posted by Sean Lassiter (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:

I think Silver Samurai. The only thing that saves Logan is his adamantium. Without that, Laura gets turned into beef sashimi. wont be easy but Silver Samurai got this.

This is actually not true.Wolverine survived on healing factor not adamantium.He's never actually landed a blow on Wolverine that if you replaced him with Laura it would have killed her.Her whole skeleton may not be covered with adamantium but his isn't either and their nothing stopping her from cutting through his armor like it didn't stop Wolverine from cropping his hand off.In actuality she has the better chance of killing him.You can't even really make a skill case for Silver Samurai because although she doesn't have many displays of fighting skill neither does he and between him and Wolverine he's actually not even close.So you can't even use him to make a case for Silver Samurai in that area.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Silver Samurai.

I agree. Without the adamantium, head leaves body. Iaijitsu masters don't muck around. They go for killing blows. Decapitation is numero uno on the list.

What's stopping her from beheading him?
#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sean Lassiter said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

This is actually not true.Wolverine survived on healing factor not adamantium.He's never actually landed a blow on Wolverine that if you replaced him with Laura it would have killed her.Her whole skeleton may not be covered with adamantium but his isn't either and their nothing stopping her from cutting through his armor like it didn't stop Wolverine from cropping his hand off.In actuality she has the better chance of killing him.You can't even really make a skill case for Silver Samurai because although she doesn't have many displays of fighting skill neither does he and between him and Wolverine he's actually not even close.So you can't even use him to make a case for Silver Samurai in that area.

This but i think he's cooler.

@Vance Astro said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Silver Samurai.

I was wondering the same.

#16 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Erik said:

Silver Samurai.

Silver Samurai is considerably skilled in one thing, and one thing only... Swordplay.  

Standard Iaijitsu training, (Samurai art of swordplay) focus greatly on neck strikes. SS has evidenced this in at least two battles against Wolverine wherein he got the first strike in on the neck... 

I think in a weapons battle, the odds are slightly in SS favor in getting that head shot off first as it's part of his principle M.O.  That and the katana is a superior weapon (reach wise, tactically speaking as well) than X-23's far less significant claws.  

It would essentially be a battle between a striker and a swordsman. 

I vote SS would pull it off as a result. Though it could indeed go either way ...

#17 Posted by D3athstroke (3915 posts) - - Show Bio

SS Wins Easily

#18 Posted by rmsb1984 (73 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sean Lassiter@Sean Lassiter said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:

true
#19 Posted by k4tzm4n (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, the healing factor is a major role in Wolverine defeating Harada, but adamantium and superior skill are also significant factors. 
Staff
#20 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Sure, the healing factor is a major role in Wolverine defeating Harada, but adamantium and superior skill are also significant factors.

Are we saying that X doesn't?

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (43553 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212
Superior skill is debatable, seeing as she has no real skill feats that are up to his, but has amble training since conception.  And the adamantium is an advantage for Wolverine because he can block with his wrist and such, where-as it would slice through Laura's.
Staff
#22 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

LOL and Silver Samurai wins :)

#23 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes he does.

#24 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

Me too.

Anyway i think i'm gonna choose SS for the win.

#25 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

SS. More range and skill when he has that sword in his hands. If Laura did stab him SS would def get a lethal blow in as well.

#26 Posted by Sean Lassiter (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
@daak1212: Superior skill is debatable, seeing as she has no real skill feats that are up to his, but has amble training since conception.  And the adamantium is an advantage for Wolverine because he can block with his wrist and such, where-as it would slice through Laura's.
No skill feats that are up to his? He doesn't really have any either. 
#27 Posted by Sean Lassiter (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:

SS. More range and skill when he has that sword in his hands. If Laura did stab him SS would def get a lethal blow in as well.

It's funny you would say that because that's how he ended up getting his hand chopped off by Wolverine.
#28 Posted by k4tzm4n (43553 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sean Lassiter said:
@k4tzm4n said:
@daak1212: Superior skill is debatable, seeing as she has no real skill feats that are up to his, but has amble training since conception.  And the adamantium is an advantage for Wolverine because he can block with his wrist and such, where-as it would slice through Laura's.
No skill feats that are up to his? He doesn't really have any either. 

His as in Wolverine.  And yes, Harada does have quite a few skill feats.  Let's take into the account at least twice he's landed a killing move against Wolverine, the numerous compliments Wolverine has given Harada based on his abilities, blocking bullets, owning Baymax, taking on Spider-Man/Black Widow, Spider-Woman, and the New Mutants.
Staff
#29 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6356 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sean Lassiter said:

@Edgeworth_11 said:

No. Silver Samurai landed a blow across Wolverine's neck that would have decapitated him in their first fight in Uncanny X-Men #173.

Even when training Logan he's shown himself more than able to decapitate;

If they weren't practicing with wooden bokuto's Logan's head would roll without the adamantium.