X-23 vs. Sabertooth

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would in a fight. Lets say the fight takes place in the X-men's danger room. No external environment, just straightup h2h goodness. IMHO I think Sabes takes it 7.5/10, he loves to hurt women.

I tried searching it but, my search yielded crappy results.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one??? No thoughts???

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#3  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Hmmm...I lack enough knowledge of the characters to make a definitive verdict, but going with what little I do know I'd be inclined to say Creel wins.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd side with X-23. Sabertooth has turned into a jobber. At one point he was one of my favorite bad guys, because whenever he showed up sh*t got real. Nowadays, he's not even a threat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lukundra

I'm going to have to go with X23. She seems faster and more agile, and has defeated Logan alone before. Saber's no slouch when it comes to scrapping, i feel like X's ninja-assasin fighting style beats his more brute force-overpowering style especially since his adamantium leaves the spaces between his bones vulnerable. That said however, since X only has adamantium on her claws, she is less durable, so if she takes enough hits she may be in trouble. I say 6/10 in X23's favor. I am not the biggest expert on the characters, so if either has been upgraded recently giving them an edge, let me know.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Sabretooth would kill and eat X-23.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you imagine the sick pleasure Creed would get from tormenting and torturing a female clone of Wolverine, one he considers his "daughter"? Scary stuff.....

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@floopay said:

I'd side with X-23. Sabertooth has turned into a jobber. At one point he was one of my favorite bad guys, because whenever he showed up sh*t got real. Nowadays, he's not even a threat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The only one he's really getting his arse handed to consistently these days, is Logan. He messed Beast up pretty bad recently enough, and this after having gotten Hank all riled up - even threatening his then gf. Word is, many of the "jobbers" were two bit clones as well.

Creed seems to be set up as a major potential player these days. Be interesting to see how they make him relevant once more.

I feel Victor should prove too much for X-23.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@super_soldierxii: I guess I haven't kept up on my comics for at least five years, with the exception of a few series. But I remember him fighting a tired Miss Marvel. As well as him beating on Wolverine, even with Cyclops's assistance. Him standing up to Logan and Spider-Man, and ripping through Spider-Man's webs. Him walking through a bunch of Luke Cage clones.

I just don't feel like he's been represented on the same level he was represented at before. Though I do hope they are trying to rebuild his credibility, because he is a powerhouse character. Creed was ripping through steel with his bare hands and used, plain and simply, outclass Logan in every physical capacity and had a comparable healing factor. If it weren't for the adamantium, Logan would have stood zero chance against Sabes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@super_soldierxii: I guess I haven't kept up on my comics for at least five years, with the exception of a few series. But I remember him fighting a tired Miss Marvel. As well as him beating on Wolverine, even with Cyclops's assistance. Him standing up to Logan and Spider-Man, and ripping through Spider-Man's webs. Him walking through a bunch of Luke Cage clones.

I just don't feel like he's been represented on the same level he was represented at before. Though I do hope they are trying to rebuild his credibility, because he is a powerhouse character. Creed was ripping through steel with his bare hands and used, plain and simply, outclass Logan in every physical capacity and had a comparable healing factor. If it weren't for the adamantium, Logan would have stood zero chance against Sabes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Cept Logan's martial skill places him on more even footing regardless. But yeah, they need to reinstall Creed as the scary unstoppable death dealer he once was.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@lukundra said:

I'm going to have to go with X23. She seems faster and more agile, and has defeated Logan alone before. Saber's no slouch when it comes to scrapping, i feel like X's ninja-assasin fighting style beats his more brute force-overpowering style especially since his adamantium leaves the spaces between his bones vulnerable. That said however, since X only has adamantium on her claws, she is less durable, so if she takes enough hits she may be in trouble. I say 6/10 in X23's favor. I am not the biggest expert on the characters, so if either has been upgraded recently giving them an edge, let me know.

X-23 beat a holding back Wolverine. Doesn't really count.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to go with what powerherc said x23 should never beat sabertooth but the problem with marvel and comics period is that there are too many writers, so as of late sabertooth has been jobbed a little. But he should own her on this written correctly

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

X-23 would win 7 or 6 out of ten. She's a much more competent fighter, and is a lot more fast and agile. And if she has some Trigger 42 on her, she'd definitely win.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admittingly, I am no X-23 expert, so I would like to know her h2h record against top opponents and her MA skill. Realistically speaking I wouldn't dare place her even close to Logan's lvl, and Sabes basically whoops on Wolverine for sport(from time to time). Not to mention Creed physically outclasses X-23 by a large margin.