• 57 results
Swao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Swao
X-23 VS Punisher armed with AA12 Shotgun, Semi-automatic pistols, AK-47, Sniper rifle, knock out gas, his armor,  and plenty of ammunition.

Prep for Punisher.

Battle setting: NYC

Win by any means necessary.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By castleking

the fight they both had in x-force was stupid.. they made X-23 fight sup bar

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

With prep, Frank takes the win.

Without prep, X-23 rips him apart.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By HolySerpent

franky wins
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mira

X-23 wins.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By cody1984

Punisher

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By texasdeathmatch

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
That was a great fight =/
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@god_spawn: I didn't read the whole issue, but it looked BRUTAL as all hell
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch:   
  It is fricken brutal and gave me a new respect for what   a badass frank is.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nefarious said:
"

"
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By marvelrules2011

x23

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fetts
@Nefarious said:
"

"
This.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ramtha07

Y'know... I didn't read that book.

It was actually one of the best comic book battles I've ever seen. Brutal. Honest. And yes, Frank is a badass. Brand new respect. A man. No serum. No fancy gadgets. No healing factor. A man. Street fighter, gritty ... anything at hand to get the job done. Awesome.

Take away Daken's healing factor and Frank punked him. 

Maria comment at the end was perfect. Remembering the reason it all started... his wife and kids.

Daken is a punk and I can't wait till Pappy Logan really, really learns that kid.

If Frank can stay at range he can take X-23. Face to face brawl, sadly no.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Ramtha07: It was easily one of my fave battles and i love the video that goes with it.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By cody1984

Out of the whole Dark Reign the List one shots that was easily the best if not the best of the entire dark reign series. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@god_spawn: haha yeah man, that video is actually how I caught up on it. Freakin went to the lip bite on Daken.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ramtha07

@god_spawn:
Wish they would run a 100 book arc telling street level stories like that... keeping the realism to the point where the battles ended as they should. All protagonists and antagonists alike got hit as they should (according to their purported skill levels and powerset) and lived or died as they should depending on the confrontation.

Be fun to see who is still standing at the end of the 100 book story arc.

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Ya, with a sufficiant plan Frank should be able to come out the winner but a spur of the moment fight ends with X-23 on top.   
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pcbh168

X-23 Ftw!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@cody1984 said:
"

Punisher

"
Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bringin this back from the dead.

I think x-23 can beat frank with or without prep, if she uses her trigger scent.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By Ambaryerno

Sorry for the bump, but I wish people would remember X-23 is more than just claws. Her primary skill set is stealth, black ops, assassinations, and espionage, and she's highly trained in the use of firearms, explosives, poisons, and pretty much every other means of making things dead, and especially early in her history she's frequently been shown using firearms (including as a sniper, and high long-range pistol accuracy in X-Force. She even sniped a helicopter pilot who was IN FLIGHT in Target: X with a perfect headshot). In other words, pretty much every advantage the Punisher is being given, Laura is ALSO proficient in. She's also an excellent tactician and strategist (she was able to quickly ascertain that an apparently unguarded door was actually VERY heavily guarded during Messiah Complex), and is established as being able to formulate multiple plans of attack for killing everything around her the instant she sets foot in a room (during X-Force she had established 27 plans for killing Matthew Risman WHILE HER HANDS WERE BOUND, and only stood down at Wolverine's orders). Black Widow also notes that it's UNUSUAL for Laura to wade head-first into a fight without a plan (set off when she bumps into the thugs who took over her ex-pimp's business, so she was explicitly running on rage), so is also highly likely to prepare for an encounter before-hand.

It then becomes a matter of how well can Frank contend with someone who can fight Daken (who, as noted in this thread, tore him to shreds) to a draw, can smell and hear him coming LONG before Frank would even know she's there (her senses are more acute than Wolverine's), is a master tracker (she easily located her cousin in the middle of SAN FRANCISCO hours after the girl was kidnapped, entirely by scent), could evade detection by every telepath at the Xavier school (including Emma Frost), and could even sneak up on Wolverine until a freak change of the wind gave away her scent.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 in a brutal close fight

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Keenko

Frank

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pool cue

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

X-23 should win. But Punisher is usually not outclassed by Wolverine during their fights. If anything, the Punisher vs Daken fight is inconsistent with how Punisher usually does against people like Wolverine.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Daken one of the worst characters ever.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

X-23 should win. But Punisher is usually not outclassed by Wolverine during their fights. If anything, the Punisher vs Daken fight is inconsistent with how Punisher usually does against people like Wolverine.

How did he come back from that fight?

I had never seen that storyline till today

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Frank.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jedixman said:

I don't think we have ever seen Wolverine actually want Frank dead as most times they're just having a shuffle while Daken has schooled Wolverine & Deadpool with ease ,Daken is quicker than his father so if anything Frank should've been killed alot faster but still it was one of the best fights i've ever seen in a comic book. I favor X-23 over Frank but it could do either way.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, I never realised how amazing Punisher is...

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ambaryerno

@azterix_: There's certainly a lot of either overselling of his abilities, or underselling of X's.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fiodestromus: Frank was brought back to life as Fraken-Castle, stuff happens and boom new body, same old frank

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_red_viper  Moderator

Laura.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I don't think we have ever seen Wolverine actually want Frank dead as most times they're just having a shuffle while Daken has schooled Wolverine & Deadpool with ease ,Daken is quicker than his father so if anything Frank should've been killed alot faster but still it was one of the best fights i've ever seen in a comic book. I favor X-23 over Frank but it could do either way.

Daken isn't actually faster than wolverine. His vanishing technique is the result of a trick he learned from Romulus. Wolverine has beaten daken in a majority of there fights.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if ko is allowed punisher with prep wins without ko he cant keep her down and she guts him

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

if ko is allowed punisher with prep wins without ko he cant keep her down and she guts him

What sort of prep? I'd really like to hear more explanation of WHY Frank would win, because looking at their capabilities, I don't see how it can be so obvious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ambaryerno: if ko is allowed anything that kos her even for a short time is a win and with prep his options open up alot although the op gave him weapons if he can use prep to get more his chances improve he can set up guns to fire on their own at the right moment set up traps to sever her limbs or ko her with a sniper bullet through the brain.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

@ambaryerno: if ko is allowed anything that kos her even for a short time is a win and with prep his options open up alot although the op gave him weapons if he can use prep to get more his chances improve he can set up guns to fire on their own at the right moment set up traps to sever her limbs or ko her with a sniper bullet through the brain.

And you don't think whatever preparations Frank makes, Laura wouldn't be able to get around? She's trained to deal with the sort of traps you're suggesting Frank set up. And being a sniper herself, she'll know how to deal with an opposing sniper (where to look, where not to go, how to move, etc).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 98115

@ambaryerno: she might get around alot but frank knows her/her powers very well plus has fought wolverine and daken. so i dont think she can escape everything he throws at her and all he really needs is a clean headshot or anything that kos her and if he fails he dies. knowing this and having prep imo he will find a way to at least ko her she might have a healing factor but her skull is normal bone if he gets prep he can fight where he wants make her come after him and set a a headshot or something better.

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115: To my knowledge they've only encountered each other this one time, in a story in which BOTH characters were written so badly OOC that it may as well have been non-canon. There's certainly no indication Frank knows her or her powers "very well," which means he can, at best, estimate based entirely on Wolverine and Daken. However Laura's healing abilities and senses are canonically superior to both, she's shown on-panel to at LEAST equal Daken as a fighter (and Daken's thoughts when they team up in Collision suggest she may even be better than him. How she stacks up to Logan is divisive, to say the least), and assuming he knows her claw arrangement from Logan or Daken is going to earn him a foot claw to the junk (in fact the pool hall fight suggest he DOESN'T know about them, since he was putting himself in position for just that). Given that almost all information on her identity was destroyed by either Laura herself, Alisande Morales, or Captain America, it leaves Frank with precious little intelligence to work with (y'know, unless he wants to shake down the Kingpin, who was her most regular employer as an assassin).

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's gets prep so he only needs to do THREE THINGS

1) GO ASK HIS PAL LOGAN ABT HER

2) SET UP A TRAP WHERE SHES AT...BEAR TRAPS CAGES...etc

3) GO ASK DEADPOOL FOR HIS CARBONATIUM SWORD

Poof she lose easy

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ambaryerno

@scootybali14:

1) Aaaaaand you think Wolverine will tell Frank why, exactly?

2) She cut off and reattached her own hand to escape a set of handcuffs once. I don't think a bear trap (which is a tremendous gamble she'd even blunder into it) will be any more likely to stop her (at worst she can hack off a leg and reattach it, as well. More than likely she can just cut off the trap itself. Or, you know, OPEN IT). And cages? Unless it's made of adamantium or vibranium, or some other -ium that her adamantium claws can't cut through that's not going to hold her, either.

3) Aaaaaand you think Deadpool will agree why, exactly?

So in THIS version, Frank is not only going to have to fight X-23, but he'll have to fight Wolverine AND Deadpool just to get what he needs TO fight her (and given just how Papa Wolf Wolverine can be, that's likely just going to piss Logan off TREMENDOUSLY). And there's a good chance it's not going to work anyway because 1) The traps you're suggesting likely aren't going to slow her down and 2) still requires going in hand-to-hand, where X-23 will waste him, anyway.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAOOO dude I was joking

But to refute that

1) he doesn't really need to he knows wolverine so basic common sense is what he would really be using

2) not a bear trap exactly man come on any kinda of trap he can think of to catch Logan would work killing a friend, stalking for a few blocks w.e., magnetics...hes not dumb hell figure something out.

3)deadpool and him have worked together before besides the fact that he loves killing things....and maybe just maybe since

THE RULES STATE ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!

HE'LL PAY THE HIGH PRICE FOR THE MERC WITH A MOUTH...AT THE LEAST PAY TO Barrow his sword

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'know I'd really like to hear WHY people think which character would win.