• 146 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by E Man 4 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

X is a killer,but Naruto has some cool powers.

#2 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

What can Naruto do? Be as specific as possible and back up your claims with proof please.

#3 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Naruto use his red fox chakra? If so, I think he takes this.

#4 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

What is that?

#5 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't watched the show in a while. I just remember him being almost unbeatable once he figured out how to use the red fox chakra or whatever it's called.

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

At the age of 12, Naruto was able to stop a giant Snake with brute force using only little of the demon fox's energy. Naruto can go from one to a thousand of him selves aka clones. Every clone that does "Die", he gains the experience and knowledge that clone learned and the real naruto learns it all. So, for every thousand clones, he can do pretty much almost anything. And usually, splitting clones, you split your chakra evenly and no one in the earth has ever accomplished such a feat except for Naruto. And to split him selves to a thousand, he has a massive amount of chakra. And this is not even taking in the fox's chakra, which gives some to naruto when he is in trouble. 

Naruto also has a special technique that could completely destroy his opponent from the inside out. There are more to his rasangan, but i don't want to go there. These are the basics of what Naruto can do.  
#7 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"At the age of 12, Naruto was able to stop a giant Snake with brute force using only little of the demon fox's energy. Naruto can go from one to a thousand of him selves aka clones. Every clone that does "Die", he gains the experience and knowledge that clone learned and the real naruto learns it all. So, for every thousand clones, he can do pretty much almost anything. And usually, splitting clones, you split your chakra evenly and no one in the earth has ever accomplished such a feat except for Naruto. And to split him selves to a thousand, he has a massive amount of chakra. And this is not even taking in the fox's chakra, which gives some to naruto when he is in trouble. 
Naruto also has a special technique that could completely destroy his opponent from the inside out. There are more to his rasangan, but i don't want to go there. These are the basics of what Naruto can do.  
"
There you go! Now no one has to watch the crappy AMV I posted!
#8 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be no surprise to see X-23 kill thousands of people, so that aside how about his fighting ability? How about his powers? Does he have projectiles? How about weapons? I was told by a friend his actual fighting ability is lacking, so how about some examples of him in a fight?

#9 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"At the age of 12, Naruto was able to stop a giant Snake with brute force using only little of the demon fox's energy. Naruto can go from one to a thousand of him selves aka clones. Every clone that does "Die", he gains the experience and knowledge that clone learned and the real naruto learns it all. So, for every thousand clones, he can do pretty much almost anything. And usually, splitting clones, you split your chakra evenly and no one in the earth has ever accomplished such a feat except for Naruto. And to split him selves to a thousand, he has a massive amount of chakra. And this is not even taking in the fox's chakra, which gives some to naruto when he is in trouble. 
Naruto also has a special technique that could completely destroy his opponent from the inside out. There are more to his rasangan, but i don't want to go there. These are the basics of what Naruto can do.  
"
Look at that! Now noone has to watch the crappy AMV I posted!"
It's a good thing too. I actually couldn't see it.
#10 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"

It would be no surprise to see X-23 kill thousands of people, so that aside how about his fighting ability? How about his powers? Does he have projectiles? How about weapons? I was told by a friend his actual fighting ability is lacking, so how about some examples of him in a fight?

"
Don't believe what they say about his fighting powers. They are actually very good. He is very underrated when it comes to his fighting level because people constantly compare him to Sasuke's level, where he knows how to fight using proper martial arts. Naruto is comparable to Mugan from Samurai Champloo or Wolverine. However, it's actually a mix of two. His fighting ability is very unpredictable. His powers mostly rely on his shadow clones from the beginning, however at the age of 15, he learned how to properly control his shadow clones to work to gather as a proper team. He carries normal weapons of such ninja weapons. And the weapons he carries are also copied to his clones, so if a thousand clones appeared, they could all throw say....ninja stars by thousands. 
As for his powers, his true power lays with his fox. Ones he access them, he is protected by a powerful shield that could not possibly be penetrated. And while he has that cloke of red chakra over him, his entire body is being constantly damaged and regenerated at the level of Wolverine. 
#11 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto outclasses X-23 in all the areas that matter.  She might be able to land a killing blow on him if he lets her get in close, but she doesn't have the strength, speed or mobility to fight him head-on.  If Naruto uses his head and doesn't hold back he should be able to take this fight fairly easily.

#12 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... Those are pretty heavy claims compairing his fighting ability and healing ability to Wolverine. Can you back these claims with proof? By the way you describe it, X-23 would lose to Naruto but I would like evidence to back these claims.

#13 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Hmmm... Those are pretty heavy claims compairing his fighting ability and healing ability to Wolverine. Can you back these claims with proof? By the way you describe it, X-23 would lose to Naruto but I would like evidence to back these claims."
I don't really need to because i'm too lazy lol but it's true. I completely agree with Alexander. Naruto could beat Wolverine, Cap and X-23 at the same time with his base form and win fairly easily. 
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies.

Moderator
#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
Tell that to the Chidori Sasuke shoved through Naruto's chest...which was instantly healed in a second. 
#16 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves.
Moderator
#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
Very wrong. His normal rasangan should K.O. her. 
#19 Posted by King Saturn (225080 posts) - - Show Bio
X-23 should give Naruto a good showing
#20 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?
#21 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
Very wrong. His normal rasangan should K.O. her. "
Agreed
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her.
Moderator
#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach....
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..what are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan.
Moderator
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?
#26 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu.

#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
..........ouch.
#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
By summoning what?
Moderator
#29 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
By summoning what?"
A giant toad.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?"
Naruto can re-grow organs? WTF are you talking about? He can't regen.
Moderator
#31 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?"
Naruto can re-grow organs? WTF are you talking about? He can't regen."
you never knew?
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
By summoning what?"
A giant toad."
I don't think he'll have time to pull that off.
Moderator
#33 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
By summoning what?"
A giant toad."
I don't think he'll have time to pull that off."
Why is that?
#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?"
Naruto can re-grow organs? WTF are you talking about? He can't regen."
you never knew?"
I didn't know because he can't.If X-23 cuts his stomach open and his guts spill out...he dies.
Moderator
#35 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?"
Naruto can re-grow organs? WTF are you talking about? He can't regen."
you never knew?"
I didn't know because he can't.If X-23 cuts his stomach open and his guts spill out...he dies."
.........Thats a very stupid thing to say. no offense meant at all 
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Naruto takes this easy with the summoning Jutsu."
By summoning what?"
A giant toad."
I don't think he'll have time to pull that off."
Why is that?"
She's not slow...if they are already going hand to hand...
1.What would make him think to summon a giant frog he can barely control to fight a girl...when he is obviously a person who never understands what he's up against?
2.WTH is she doing while he's doing the whole summoning procedure? Chewing gum?
Moderator
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"X-23..all she needs is one good hit and he dies."
and vice versa"
No.There is no way Naruto can drop her with one hit with any of his moves."
X-23 doesn't have a fully adamantium skeleton, correct?"
doesn't matter...she has regen.I'm sure she does though because the Hulk didn't break any of her bones when he pulled on her."
Who said anything about breaking her bones? Rasangain doesn't destroy her bones. Pretend his rasanga in a meat grinder...and the meat is her insides of her stomach...."
He asked be about her skeleton..WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything to me about a Rasengan but who cares what it does to her insides...she has regenerative healing factor...Iron Man could be up in a minute in a half off a Rasengan."
And so does Naruto. Whats your point? and i thought we were talking about the rasangan? what are we talking about then?"
Naruto can re-grow organs? WTF are you talking about? He can't regen."
you never knew?"
I didn't know because he can't.If X-23 cuts his stomach open and his guts spill out...he dies."
.........Thats a very stupid thing to say. no offense meant at all "
How is it stupid...it's true.
Moderator
#38 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

One way Naruto can win this:

He makes hundreds of clones, one of them hits her in the back of the head.

no adamantium skull = knocked out.

#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. 

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"One way I feel Naruto can win this.

He makes hundreds of clones, one of them hits her in the back of the head.

no adamantium skeleton = knocked out."
Since when did X-23 not have an adamantium skeleton?
Moderator
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway.
Moderator
#42 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway."
You seem to be a very angry person using caps....tsk tsk tsk. 
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway."
You seem to be a very angry person using caps....tsk tsk tsk. "
I'm not angry..I put all acronyms..in caps..you know LOL,LMAO,GTFO,WTF.Call me angry if you want..it has nothing to do with the thread.
Moderator
#44 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"One way I feel Naruto can win this.

He makes hundreds of clones, one of them hits her in the back of the head.

no adamantium skeleton = knocked out."
Since when did X-23 not have an adamantium skeleton?"
I've read it on three different sites. You can argue that they are wiki, but if they all say the same thing, I would assume it is true.
#45 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway."
You seem to be a very angry person using caps....tsk tsk tsk. "
I'm not angry..I put all acronyms..in caps..you know LOL,LMAO,GTFO,WTF.Call me angry if you want..it has nothing to do with the thread."
One uses acronyms to express how they feel, thus, you expressed how you feel by putting caps.
But, Naruto does have regen comparable to Wolverine. 
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway."
You seem to be a very angry person using caps....tsk tsk tsk. "
I'm not angry..I put all acronyms..in caps..you know LOL,LMAO,GTFO,WTF.Call me angry if you want..it has nothing to do with the thread."
One uses acronyms to express how they feel, thus, you expressed how you feel by putting caps.
But, Naruto does have regen comparable to Wolverine. 
"
Prove it.
Moderator
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-All said:
"One way I feel Naruto can win this.

He makes hundreds of clones, one of them hits her in the back of the head.

no adamantium skeleton = knocked out."
Since when did X-23 not have an adamantium skeleton?"
I've read it on three different sites. You can argue that they are wiki, but if they all say the same thing, I would assume it is true."
Maybe you should try reading comics.Her bones weren't originally plated with adamantium because they didn't want to stunt her growth but once it was apparent that she had stopped growing then she had the procedure.
Moderator
#48 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Her bones weren't originally plated with adamantium because they didn't want to stunt her growth but once it was apparent that she had stopped growing then she had the procedure."
Can you post a scan or name the issue?
#49 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"..........I'm not even gonna bother to debate with someone who doesn't understand the basic principles of naruto. "
Well GTFOH Then you lose anyway."
You seem to be a very angry person using caps....tsk tsk tsk. "
I'm not angry..I put all acronyms..in caps..you know LOL,LMAO,GTFO,WTF.Call me angry if you want..it has nothing to do with the thread."
One uses acronyms to express how they feel, thus, you expressed how you feel by putting caps.
But, Naruto does have regen comparable to Wolverine. 
"
Prove it."
For one, when he used the forth tail of the foxes, his entire skin was burned and gone, leaving only the fox's cloak to protect him from any out side harm. This not only constantly damages him, it also heals him at the same time like a constant cycle. This is the reason why his life span gets lower. Also, the first time Naruto stabbed himself with a kunai, just before Kakashi put on the bandages, which was unnecessary, it healed right in front of him. Sasuke shoved a full powered chidori right through his left chest and out the other so perfectly, there was a perfect hole. This should have killed Naruto, however a second later, it was healed after he goes fox. 
#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"Vance Astro said:
Her bones weren't originally plated with adamantium because they didn't want to stunt her growth but once it was apparent that she had stopped growing then she had the procedure."
Can you post a scan or name the issue?"
I don't have scans of that.Post from those wiki's that say her bones aren't adamantium.
Moderator