This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Enclave (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm...

nah, not even going to think abou it, Jean all the way

M

#4 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if X-23 would have an instinctual attraction to Jean like Wolverine does? I'm just sayin'....

Edited for stupidity.

Post Edited:2007-05-18 17:23:34

#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see anything there, Buckshot.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going for "evil-and-a-little-perverted-grin" at the X-23/Jean idea.

#9 Posted by Enclave (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Prurience Man says:

"I wonder if X-23 would have an instinctual attraction to Jean like Wolverine does? I'm just sayin'.... Edited for stupidity.
Post Edited:2007-05-18 17:23:34"

LOL

#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I was going for "evil-and-a-little-perverted-grin" at the X-23/Jean idea. "

i like the way you think :D

remembers x-23's only 13/14

ok, freaky lol

M

#11 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean G.

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: Why would you bump what was a spite thread to begin with, just to bump the obvious winner?
#13 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: just looking through the old battles. I'm allowed to comment.
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: Yes, you are allowed to comment, but bumping spite threads that died for a reason just to bring them back and get them locked isn't going to win you any friends.
#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @EpitomeofCool: Yes, you are allowed to comment, but bumping spite threads that died for a reason just to bring them back and get them locked isn't going to win you any friends. "
Especially when the outcome of the thread was unanimous anyway. 
#16 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enclave: jean grey!

#17 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: that's nice. The better question is why would you bother going to what you call a spite thread and commenting, that only makes it last longer, FYI.
#18 Posted by miki (1209 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: i think jean grey, like you!

#19 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: hey guess what, if this battle doesn't interest you, don't bother. No need to be so stuck up about it.
#20 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @The Dark Huntress: that's nice. The better question is why would you bother going to what you call a spite thread and commenting, that only makes it last longer, FYI. "

No one searches for a 3 year old thread and bumps it expecting some fresh conversation to begin with, it seems like an attempt at trolling.
#21 Posted by Mercy_ (92605 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @The Dark Huntress: that's nice. The better question is why would you bother going to what you call a spite thread and commenting, that only makes it last longer, FYI. "
You obviously understand that it was a spite thread and bumped it anyways and now you're lecturing me about making it last longer?  
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @Silver2467: hey guess what, if this battle doesn't interest you, don't bother. No need to be so stuck up about it. "
He's not being stuck up about anything, he's making a valid point. It's a spite thread and everybody had agreed on a winner.
#22 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: OK then don't bother! Easy as that! Yeah your making it last longer by commenting. Next time just report it, if that's what you think is best instead of starting drama, that's not gunna win you any friends.
#23 Posted by Hellos (8898 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @The Dark Huntress: OK then don't bother! Easy as that! Yeah your making it last longer by commenting. Next time just report it, if that's what you think is best instead of starting drama, that's not gunna win you any friends. "

*Clicks the follow button on The Dark Huntress*
#24 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool: Do not be condescending with her. You bumped a thread that should never have been bumped, and she mentioned that it should not have been reopened. 
#25 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

0_o andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Locked