mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro:     

To put it simply this has turned into a game of semantics more than a debate.You are deciding what you want to viewed as skillful when pretty much nothing you've shown really is. You give X-23 0 credit.

This is a debate, I Rebuttal when you said that Deadpool shouldn't have been able to be in par with Wolverine by showing you some h2h and combat skills with Shatterstar, Bullseye,Iron Fist and Cable. I not the one who’s deciding what are real feats and what are not that’s what your doing right now. I have given X-23 credit, you said that she was faster then Wolverine so I showed some reflex feats.    

I'm done with Wolverine conversation because you're skewing it.The question you asking has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make by my statement. If you're going to use handbook ratings,make sure you actually know something about the characters first.There are a ton of false handbook ratings.Gladiator is a 6 for godsakes.In order for Shatterstar to NOT be mediocre and the same as Cable either of them would have to have the feats to back it up...AND THEY DON'T!  Since you bother looking at ratings in handbooks. 

Why would you compare the ratings of Gladiator to Shatterstar? Shatterstar has studied and trained martial arts and is at least is at an Olympic level of fitness, on his CV page it said “Since Shatterstar was a product of genetic engineering his body performs at peak levels at all times. His genetics allow him increased abilities well above the finest athlete’s skills, including: Acute Senses, Speed, Stamina, Agility, Flexibility, Dexterity, Reflexes, Coordination, Balance & Endurance. The combination of all these heightened abilities allow Shatterstar to produce movements that even the greatest trained individuals would have a hard time duplicating.” Cable like I’ve said is an experienced fighter that deadpool had little trouble taking down.       

Lady Deathstrike is a 6. Not only that but she's superhuman in all areas and Laura gutted her.As I showed.Trying to play those scans off as not skillful shows you didn't really look at them or read the words.In the panels where she is getting hit she's letting Deathstrike hit her so that she can get into position to hit her weak spot.Deathstrike even says "You're not even fighting"! What Laura does after is displays her precision being able to hit the exact spot she wanted.Once Lady D's Healing Factor was shut down she finished her off. In what way does that not display skill?

I showed that Deadpool has done the same, he got hit a few times and then once he found an opportunity he tripped Tombstone and got close enough to stab him in the eye which would kill him. What I want to say is that it seems to be more of a tactic (playing dead) which just about every character with a healing factor has done. There was skill in the scan were can kick a weak point on Lady Death strike but I’ve show that Deadpool would be able to dodge that attack from the point blank reflex scans I’ve shown you (above) and it wouldn’t be as affective on deadpool as well.        

Your "Deadpool is a more effective killer" argument is based on the years he spent as a merc. Obviously he is going to have more showings of killing people because he's a mercenary.What you're doing is like me saying The Punisher has shown to be a more effective killer than Captain America.Yes they have both killed characters but because the Punisher does it EVERYDAY it would appear he's better at it. Not even considering the other characters skills and abilities.

You have a point. when it comes “not even considering the other character skills and abilities” then neither are you.   

Deadpool has been shown to have the upper hand on Bullseye but Bullseye has also beaten him.

Deadpool has more wins than loses on Bullseye, the point I was making was that Deadpool has consistently beats and hold his own against well know fighters. Bullseye is one of marvels most deadliest assassins and an enemy of daredevil.      

He easily dodged that kick from Typhoid Mary but she's also been able to hit him.So neither one of those showings hold much weight.

Opinion 

The scans you posted of Deadpool's speed feats are FEATS. They don't however prove that Deadpool can keep up with X-23. She's not just fast. she skilled on top of it. Fighting Shatterstar and Cable h2h is nothing like fighting X-23.She has built in weapons that can remove body parts in one swipe. 

The scans I’ve posted prove well beyond that he can and will be able to keep up with X-23, Deadpool has the skills that would prove to be at the least a match if not more so. I understand that she not just fast and that she has skills but from what I’ve shown you Deadpool is also skilled and have taken out people with healing factors before. I know that fight X-23 isn’t like fight shatterstar or Cable but it would be like fighting Wolverine which Deadpool has done many many times and from what I’ve seen X-23 has yet to do the same.   She could remove body with one swipe but from previous fight between Wolverine and Deadpool it hasn’t happen. 

My argument relies on X-23 getting close enough? So now you're going to pretend that because Deadpool is armed that X-23 won't be able to get to him? Right because she's never had to dodge gunfire from a skilled marksman and she's so slow that she can't accomplish the simple feat of dodging bullets as even most street levelers can and it's not like if she gets shot she can't keep it moving because she doesn't have healing factor or anything.(I hope you detect the sarcasm).

Wolverine has been shot by Deadpool who should has more bullet dodging feats then X-23. Grenades can blow up a sizable area, if she leaps at Deadpool could use the fact that she can’t dodge in mid-air to an advantage. Deadpool has the sword skills to take her out, you have yet to prove that she is better than wolverine who Deadpool has had many many fights with. Deadpool marksmen will make it difficult her to just blindly attack him and the grenades (if it hits) will damage her significantly and then will not have the speed or strength to defeat Deadpool. Deadpool has the long range advantage and has a mass damage advantage also he does have the skills and healing factor to taken down X-23 via blood loss.    

• I’ve showed Deadpool in fights with experience and excellent opponents.
  • I’ve showed Deadpool to have reflexes that at the least match to her.
  • You have said that X-23 speed and reflexes are above Deadpool but haven’t shown scans to prove so.
  • Deadpool healing factor is well known to be one of the best in marvel.
  • Deadpool has taken out Agent X who has the same healing factor like him.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By mavfan626
@D3athstroke said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
I seen this a few times now but every time it makes me laugh ahhahaha
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By Sherlock
@mavfan626: What he just said and Deadpool has held off Sabretooth without even a scratch to show for it and Logan has loads of trouble with him just sayin
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#105  Edited By Deadcool
@D3athstroke:  LOL. that pic
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
" @mavfan626: What he just said and Deadpool has held off Sabretooth without even a scratch to show for it and Logan has loads of trouble with him just sayin "

That wasn't a fair fight, though.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sherlock
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Sherlock said:

" @mavfan626: What he just said and Deadpool has held off Sabretooth without even a scratch to show for it and Logan has loads of trouble with him just sayin "
That wasn't a fair fight, though. "
In what way?FYI no fight is ever fair
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @Sherlock said:

In what way?FYI no fight is ever fair "

In the way that it begin with Sabretooth unaware Deadpool was around, and then started with Deadpool fully unloading two submachine guns into him until he ran out of ammo.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Sherlock
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Sherlock said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @Sherlock said:

In the way that it begin with Sabretooth unaware Deadpool was around, and then started with Deadpool fully unloading two submachine guns into him until he ran out of ammo. "
Which he could more than do to X 23 but i looked the OP again and then read down some and it turns out he has no sub machine gun but if his a equiptment was in fact standard then he could do that
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Sherlock said:
"@k4tzm4n said:

" @Sherlock said:

In the way that it begin with Sabretooth unaware Deadpool was around, and then started with Deadpool fully unloading two submachine guns into him until he ran out of ammo. "
Which he could more than do to X 23 but i looked the OP again and then read down some and it turns out he has no sub machine gun but if his a equiptment was in fact standard then he could do that "

I don't believe so.  Wade's a good shot, but here the target is already in motion and in the heavily wooded area, providing a lot of cover.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#111  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mavfan626 said:

" @Vance Astro:     

To put it simply this has turned into a game of semantics more than a debate.You are deciding what you want to viewed as skillful when pretty much nothing you've shown really is. You give X-23 0 credit.

This is a debate, I Rebuttal when you said that Deadpool shouldn't have been able to be in par with Wolverine by showing you some h2h and combat skills with Shatterstar, Bullseye,Iron Fist and Cable. I not the one who’s deciding what are real feats and what are not that’s what your doing right now. I have given X-23 credit, you said that she was faster then Wolverine so I showed some reflex feats.    

Nothing you've shown proves that Daredevil is on par with Wolverine in any form or fashion.Wolverine to has made quick work of Shatterstar and have beaten more skilled opponents than everyone you named accept Iron Fist whom Deadpool has never beaten. You haven't given X-23 any credit.You're acting as if beating Shatterstar and Cable is a feat to be mentioned against X-23 when she's defeated Lady Deathstrike.Two characters who aren't known for their fighting skill prowess and have little to no feats in the area as compared to a long time Wolverine villain who has proven to be of a high skill level and also had healing factor and superhuman physical ability. 

@mavfan626 said:

Why would you compare the ratings of Gladiator to Shatterstar? Shatterstar has studied and trained martial arts and is at least is at an Olympic level of fitness, on his CV page it said “Since Shatterstar was a product of genetic engineering his body performs at peak levels at all times. His genetics allow him increased abilities well above the finest athlete’s skills, including: Acute Senses, Speed, Stamina, Agility, Flexibility, Dexterity, Reflexes, Coordination, Balance & Endurance. The combination of all these heightened abilities allow Shatterstar to produce movements that even the greatest trained individuals would have a hard time duplicating.” Cable like I’ve said is an experienced fighter that deadpool had little trouble taking down.         

Simple..to show how ridiculous it is for you to try and pass of Shatterstar's rating as proof he's a formidable opponent.If Gladiator who has 0 fighting skill feats is labeled a 6 why hasn't it dawned on you that Shatterstar's rating maybe wrong as well? Shang Chi,Daredevil,Black Panther,Misty Knight,and various other skilled fighters with actual feats to back it up are rated lower than 6.Shatterstar isn't more skilled than any of those characters.If all you have to go on is bios than obviously you don't know enough about Shatterstar to make an argument for him.I could have read that stuff myself.It doesn't change the fact he's not really a level 6 fighter.He's not even a master of any fighting styles and neither is Cable whom your also trying to pass of as this great fighter. 

@mavfan626 said:

I showed that Deadpool has done the same, he got hit a few times and then once he found an opportunity he tripped Tombstone and got close enough to stab him in the eye which would kill him. What I want to say is that it seems to be more of a tactic (playing dead) which just about every character with a healing factor has done. There was skill in the scan were can kick a weak point on Lady Death strike but I’ve show that Deadpool would be able to dodge that attack from the point blank reflex scans I’ve shown you (above) and it wouldn’t be as affective on deadpool as well.          

The difference between what I posted and what you're saying is X-23 used this tactic against someone who is actually skilled.Tombstone is not.You didn't show that Deadpool could dodge the attack.You showed him dodging a straight forward kick from Typhoid Mary whom not only is slower than Laura.Who was able to hit Deadpool previously. 

@mavfan626 said:

You have a point. when it comes “not even considering the other character skills and abilities” then neither are you.   

Deadpool has been shown to have the upper hand on Bullseye but Bullseye has also beaten him.

Deadpool has more wins than loses on Bullseye, the point I was making was that Deadpool has consistently beats and hold his own against well know fighters. Bullseye is one of marvels most deadliest assassins and an enemy of daredevil.        

That's a "I know you are but what am I argument".I know what Deadpool's abilities are.None of them suggest that he's a better killer than X-23,nor do those scans prove it.Deadpool may have more wins than loses against Bullseye but again you're overplaying what he can do.Bullseye being a Daredevil villain means what? Half of the weaponry he's been using as of late wouldn't drop Laura or Deadpool even if they let him hit them.A well armed Bullseye proved he could take Deadpool. 

@mavfan626 said:   
The scans I’ve posted prove well beyond that he can and will be able to keep up with X-23, Deadpool has the skills that would prove to be at the least a match if not more so. I understand that she not just fast and that she has skills but from what I’ve shown you Deadpool is also skilled and have taken out people with healing factors before. I know that fight X-23 isn’t like fight shatterstar or Cable but it would be like fighting Wolverine which Deadpool has done many many times and from what I’ve seen X-23 has yet to do the same.   She could remove body with one swipe but from previous fight between Wolverine and Deadpool it hasn’t happen. 
Deadpool will be able to keep up with Laura as far as speed but skill will be a problem for him. Just because you are fast enough to land a shot doesn't mean you're are skilled enough against the opponents agility and dodging ability. X-23 doesn't have to duplicate any feats against Wolverine to beat Deadpool because as i've stated earlier  (a point you tried to skew) Wolverine has easily beaten more skilled fighters than Deadpool.He's easily beaten characters with better feats than beating Shatterstar and Cable and NOT beating Iron Fist. 

@mavfan626 said: 
Wolverine has been shot by Deadpool who should has more bullet dodging feats then X-23. Grenades can blow up a sizable area, if she leaps at Deadpool could use the fact that she can’t dodge in mid-air to an advantage. Deadpool has the sword skills to take her out, you have yet to prove that she is better than wolverine who Deadpool has had many many fights with. Deadpool marksmen will make it difficult her to just blindly attack him and the grenades (if it hits) will damage her significantly and then will not have the speed or strength to defeat Deadpool. Deadpool has the long range advantage and has a mass damage advantage also he does have the skills and healing factor to taken down X-23 via blood loss.      
 Wolverine does have more bullet dodging feats than X-23.Better ones to.That's not my point.The idea that X-23 will be ineffective because Deadpool is armed is absurd.He's been armed in every fight against Wolverine even with explosives and that didn't stop Wolverine from getting his hands on him. I never intended to prove the X-23 was better than Wolverine.She doesn't have to be because Deadpool isn't either.You have yet to post a fighting skill feat that ISN'T mediocre.The difference between this fight and Deadpool's fights with Wolverine is this isn't in a comic.There are no writers putting holding someone who is obviously more skilled back from taking Deadpool out.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro: 

Nothing you've shown proves that Daredevil is on par with Wolverine in any form or fashion.Wolverine to has made quick work of Shatterstar and have beaten more skilled opponents than everyone you named accept Iron Fist whom Deadpool has never beaten.

Wolverine has made quick work of Shatterstar; Deadpool has made quick work of Shatterstar that doesn’t mean that shatterstar isn’t skilled. The people I’ve name are only the one that Deadpool has beaten h2h easily which Cable, Shatterstar and Black widow ( Yelena Belova ) who knows various forms of armed and unarmed combat. I’ve mentioned these because he had easily beaten them in h2h combat each of them being either skilled or experienced and never to be taken lightly.  

You haven't given X-23 any credit.You're acting as if beating Shatterstar and Cable is a feat to be mentioned against X-23 when she's defeated Lady Deathstrike.Two characters who aren't known for their fighting skill prowess and have little to no feats in the area as compared to a long time Wolverine villain who has proven to be of a high skill level and also had healing factor and superhuman physical ability.

She used a tactic to gain the advantage on Lady Death Strike which many character in the MU Eg: Iron Fist used drunkin fighting style to counter Mr X telepath otherwise Iron Fist would be able to take him out so quickly and Captain America in the civil war used his shield to put Spiderman in a position where he could nerve strike him. I believe she used this tactic because she knew that she could compete in proper combat and if she could then why didn’t she.  

Simple..to show how ridiculous it is for you to try and pass of Shatterstar's rating as proof he's a formidable opponent.If Gladiator who has 0 fighting skill feats is labeled a 6 why hasn't it dawned on you that Shatterstar's rating maybe wrong as well? Shang Chi,Daredevil,Black Panther,Misty Knight,and various other skilled fighters with actual feats to back it up are rated lower than 6.Shatterstar isn't more skilled than any of those characters.If all you have to go on is bios than obviously you don't know enough about Shatterstar to make an argument for him.I could have read that stuff myself.It doesn't change the fact he's not really a level 6 fighter.He's not even a master of any fighting styles and neither is Cable whom your also trying to pass of as this great fighter.

Not as wrong as your trying to make it, though Gladiators rating is way off doesn’t mean that Shatterstar is.

The difference between what I posted and what you're saying is X-23 used this tactic against someone who is actually skilled.Tombstone is not.You didn't show that Deadpool could dodge the attack.You showed him dodging a straight forward kick from Typhoid Mary whom not only is slower than Laura.Who was able to hit Deadpool previously.

I was showing you that Deadpool like X-23 has also used the play Dead tactic but if you want to see a tactic used on someone skilled then hes a scan of Deadpool using a tactic to take down Taskmaster a very skilled marshal artist. 

That's a "I know you are but what am I argument".I know what Deadpool's abilities are.None of them suggest that he's a better killer than X-23,nor do those scans prove it.Deadpool may have more wins than loses against Bullseye but again you're overplaying what he can do.Bullseye being a Daredevil villain means what? Half of the weaponry he's been using as of late wouldn't drop Laura or Deadpool even if they let him hit them.A well armed Bullseye proved he could take Deadpool.

Right now you doing the whole “X-23 is better because I say” without showing any combat or h2h feats you haven’t even mentioned any. The only scans you have shown are of X-23 using a tactic to one shot Lady Death Strike which I’ve shown twice that Deadpool can duplicate Eg: Play Dead then one shotting and using a tactic to beat someone skilled. Your playing down Bullseye if you remember Bullseye killed Elektra and during Dark Reign Bullseye and Dekan would have brief confrontations doing damage to each other. 

Deadpool will be able to keep up with Laura as far as speed but skill will be a problem for him. Just because you are fast enough to land a shot doesn't mean you're are skilled enough against the opponents agility and dodging ability. X-23 doesn't have to duplicate any feats against Wolverine to beat Deadpool because as i've stated earlier  (a point you tried to skew) Wolverine has easily beaten more skilled fighters than Deadpool.He's easily beaten characters with better feats than beating Shatterstar and Cable and NOT beating Iron Fist.

You keep saying that X-23 isn’t better then Wolverine yet would able to beat Deadpool without yet again showing why. Deadpool has shown twice that he can hold his own against Iron Fist who is  skilled more so then X-23 and you mentioned the Black Panther earlier who Deadpool has gone h2h with also, the outcome of the fight being almost completely even and in the second end with neither Deadpool or Black Panther being able to hit each other I have the scan below to prove so.  

Wolverine does have more bullet dodging feats than X-23.Better ones to.That's not my point.The idea that X-23 will be ineffective because Deadpool is armed is absurd.He's been armed in every fight against Wolverine even with explosives and that didn't stop Wolverine from getting his hands on him. I never intended to prove the X-23 was better than Wolverine.She doesn't have to be because Deadpool isn't either.You have yet to post a fighting skill feat that ISN'T mediocre.The difference between this fight and Deadpool's fights with Wolverine is this isn't in a comic.There are no writers putting holding someone who is obviously more skilled back from taking Deadpool out.

Making X-23 ineffective using guns is absurd but it is a factor that Deadpool can use and I’ve never that it wouldn’t allow her to get in close range but it would make it difficult. (She better because I say so)  Yet again your saying that X-23 isn’t better then Wolverine but is better than Deadpool without proving so. That right this isn’t a comicbook but in these debates we uses comic examples to show the skill that these character have which you haven’t. If it’s so.. Obvious why can’t you show any scans or mention any fights proving so.

Now let’s run through the scans that shows that Deadpool has the skills to beat X-23.

First Typhoid Mary, you keep saying that “yes he dodge Mary but he also got him by her” if you look at the scan he wasn’t even taking the fight seriously till that one hit then he threw her across the room. Look at the scans.

Cable, beat by Deadpool easily in h2h combat you can see by the scans that Cable didn’t even get a chance to fight back. If you remember Cable had the strength to hold his own against Luke Cage in the Cable and Deadpool run.

Shatterstar, again was easily beaten by Deadpool end with “We ant equals”. I’m showing how easily he beat shatterstar in h2h.

Deadpool could of taken down The Black Widow in h2h if it wasn't for the fact that he liked her and as you can see deadpool dodge at just about point blank range gunfire from her.

Bullseye has who has been in combat with Daredevil & Elektra (& who still have trouble with) many times is a feat for Deadpool. As you can see by the scans Deadpool has the upper hand in all forms of combat and tho bullseye has beaten Deadpool like I said he had more wins than loses like Elektra.        

Tho he never beat Iron Fist it clearly show being able to trade punches with him, Iron Fist is a well-known marshal artist If Deadpool was such a mediocre fighter he shouldn’t be able to do this but as you can see in the scans that it has happened on twice. On the second time they encounter Deadpool had sword and show that at the start of the fight Iron Fist/Daredevil is on the Defensive then were trading blows.  

The Black Panther has twice been up against Deadpool and again it shows that Deadpool can keep up with someone with feats and great showing in reflexes if you see the scan their matched in h2h. Again if Deadpool was such a mediocre like you’re making him out to be he wouldn’t be able to but as you can see he can. 

Have you notice that most of the scans I’ve shown are just of h2h and these should beyond a shadow of a doubt that Deadpool can put up with the likes of Wolverine or X-23. I could post scans of Deadpool taking on team like his first issue with X-force or The thunderbolts which again show that Deadpool has the skills that clearly shows that he could take on wolverine or X-23. Deadpool healing factor cannot be match by X-23. You've said that Deadpool has the reflexes to keep up with X-23 and now it clear and he also has the skills.

If you still don't think so prove otherwise Vance.

Deadpool has the skills, feats and healing factor that shows he can take out X-23.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

<----I don't care anymore....

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro:  ohh!... Vance...  XI
Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few random things things: 

One: Wolverine has beaten Shatterstar three times with almost no effort himself. 

Two: Bullseye is Elektra specialist. He knows everything about her. He spends months training to fight her specifically. He trains against multiple holograms of her at once and knows her so well he can practically pradicter her next move. Deadpool fighting Bullseye isn't even remotely the same thing as Elektra figthing Bullseye. Lester doesn't train to beat Wade with unmatched levels of fantacism. And that being said I think Bullseye still only has one legitmate win against Elektra, and that was before her resurection by the Hand when she became a true badass.

Three: Wolverine has said he is faster than X-23... and I tend to believe him.

KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By KingSolomon

Eh, i believe if it were just hand to sword, then in the end x-23 would win. But it wouldnt be a 20 second fight. Not by anymeans. Deadpool is, and alot of haters dont like hearing it, somewhat skilled. Would i put him on par with wolverine in hand to hand, no would i say he would at least put up a Challenge, YES. Yah he is wacky and can be a bit stupid but when he concentrates on a fight he usually surprises the oppent on way or another. He would probably set up or do some gimmick that would let him get some nice blows or cuts or shots on x-23 but at the end of the day Im pretty sure when he runs out of ammo and she cuts his sword up and cuts his arms off and need be cuts his head off. He loses. But it would NOT be some run through the forest like a ninja cut off the head before deadpool even reacts fight, thats just stupid.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@thegentlemanrogue: 

Two: Bullseye is Elektra specialist. He knows everything about her. He spends months training to fight her specifically. He trains against multiple holograms of her at once and knows her so well he can practically pradicter her next move.  

That only happened in one example and IMHO, it was innaccurate writing. (Elektra #3, was it?)  Bullseye was essentially treated like Taskmaster, and that's never happened before.

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#119  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

I'd say deadpool

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
serious deadpool stomps silly deadpool might lose in a very good fight
Kala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Kala

Deadpool cam survive having his head cut off as long as its reattached within 12 minutes. I don't think X-23 can do the same, but she is faster.

X-23 wins, walks away and once out of sight, Weasel comes in and sticks Wade's head back on.

Or.. He fights seriously like he did with Taskmaster (though he was shackled) and owns the fight.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By D3athstroke
@Kala said:
Deadpool cam survive having his head cut off as long as its reattached within 12 minutes. I don't think X-23 can do the same, but she is faster.  X-23 wins, walks away and once out of sight, Weasel comes in and sticks Wade's head back on.  Or.. He fights seriously like he did with Taskmaster (though he was shackled) and owns the fight.
Lol you really don't Know who Deadpool is 
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The_Assassin_

I think Deadpool takes this fight

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Blood_guts

dead pool is a joke character. X-23 will kill him and the first twenty cops that come trying to arest her for rape stomping

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#125  Edited By Saren

bump

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#126  Edited By Outside_85

X-23, coz she doesnt think he's funny. :)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@D3athstroke said:

@Kala said:
Deadpool cam survive having his head cut off as long as its reattached within 12 minutes. I don't think X-23 can do the same, but she is faster. X-23 wins, walks away and once out of sight, Weasel comes in and sticks Wade's head back on. Or.. He fights seriously like he did with Taskmaster (though he was shackled) and owns the fight.

Actually, that proves Kala has at least read Cable & Deadpool. They were under that impression when Wolverine decapitated him. Naturally, it's not true, seeing as Wade is kind of cursed to immortality.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By termiteone4ever

Dead pool

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#129  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Wade.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Wade as well.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By D3athstroke

@k4tzm4n said:

@D3athstroke said:

@Kala said:
Deadpool cam survive having his head cut off as long as its reattached within 12 minutes. I don't think X-23 can do the same, but she is faster. X-23 wins, walks away and once out of sight, Weasel comes in and sticks Wade's head back on. Or.. He fights seriously like he did with Taskmaster (though he was shackled) and owns the fight.

Actually, that proves Kala has at least read Cable & Deadpool. They were under that impression when Wolverine decapitated him. Naturally, it's not true, seeing as Wade is kind of cursed to immortality.

Nope that scan is floating in battle forums for ages

Unlike this ones

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@D3athstroke: Okay, be skeptical of the person if you want to. At least they've read the images then.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#133  Edited By Stronger

Deadpool wins.EASY

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#134  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Deadpool, his katanas are apparently muramasa and excalibur.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#135  Edited By ragdollpurps

@god_spawn said:

LOL wut.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#136  Edited By Strider1992

@ragdollpurps: he's referring to a comment a fanboy made earlier lol!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@god_spawn said:

Where'd you hear that? O.o

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#138  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Strider92 said:

@ragdollpurps: he's referring to a comment a fanboy made earlier lol!

Figured! xD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

X-23.

_Heart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By _Heart_

X-23 because of the place the fight happens and because Wade doesn't take his enemies seriously, which would probably make him lose. X-23 is very experienced with assassination techniques and eventhough Deadpool has an awesome healing factor, I think she would still be able to decapitate him or something similar.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By jeanroygrant

Deadpool

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

DRAW

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DarkKnightDetective said:

DRAW

Never.
Batbileg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Batbileg

Has anyone thought that Deadpools healing factor and a his condition of cursed not to die thing would over come x-23 by an extremly heated katanas and bullets ?

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By kcaz

x-23 wins. daken stomped deadpool, and x-23 put up a good fight with daken

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool's healing is God-like he can come back from anything. X-23 has wolverine's healing factor which is rated lower than deadpool. So if Wilson can cut off her head, which Im sure he will eventually, he will win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers