Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mavfan626 said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @mavfan626 said:

Fought well/in par (Tomato Tamato) they can trade blows, X-23 have better reflexes is debatable and her claws ant unique they come out of her hands also I haven't seen any real foot/claw feats. None of the scans I'v posted are from Daniel Way's run of Deadpool and I'm still can't see how X-23 is beyond Deadpool in skill level, Deadpool is a far.. more better killer/assassin then X-23.   "

That's the point i'm trying to make though. It shouldn't have happened.Wolverine's other showings clearly suggest his superiority in combat so the fact that he even has trouble with Deadpool is ridiculous. They shouldn't be trading blows. 
If you look at Deadpool's feats outside of what he's done against Wolverine he's never done anything to suggest he can keep up with a combatant of his caliber.
Deadpool been up against great fighters before it's ridiculous that you think Deadpool can't at the least trade blows with Wolverine. Deadpool was more then a match for Shatterstar ending it with punch to the gust & "We ant equals" then a pro MA like Iron fist he able to keep up and then if it wasn't for the fact that Deadpool distracted could of beat Cable who is a experienced fighter.    

You haven't seen any foot claw feats? I don't know what you're expecting to see but she has more than proven she can use them effectively.I know that Wolverine and Deadpool have had encounters outside of what Way has written, however he is to blame for perpetuating the idea that Deadpool is at all a match for Wolverine. How you think Deadpool is a better killer than X-23 is beyond me. 

Why, because he's a Merc? What are you basing that on.Deadpool isn't far better than here at anything.Anyone that Deadpool has ever killed I don't doubt X-23 could have also.Maybe even easier.

I think this because Deadpool has also consistently showed it and in each of these scan Deadpool was never hurt or tag. She could do it but she would have more trouble then Deadpool doing it, their for Deadpool is a better killer/assassin.      

They really aren't even comparable. Reflexes isn't debatable.If X-23 if faster than Wolverine I doubt reflexes don't go with it. I don't know anyone with superhuman speed and just OK reflexes.

Deadpool reflexes has been able to let him dodge a kick from typhiod mary from right in front of his face also been able to out react the like of T-ray and dodge full clips shoot at him by the paladin. dodge the fix to the point that he was point were he was able to be in reach of an by a knife. dodge bullseye easily. He has the reflexes to beat X-23. 

Deadpool is just about all round superior to X-23. X-23 only has her Claws Deadpool with Sub machine guns, Grenades and Swords will be able to uses his weapons to take her out.   "

I've seen Wolverine make quick work of better fighters than Deadpool (Shang Chi,Lady Deathstrike,Psylocke,Shingen etc.)  so I don't see how it's ridiculous for me to think Deadpool shouldn't be trading blows with him.Shatterstar and Cable are mediocre and his fights with Iron Fist have been extremely brief and in both of them it appeared Iron Fist had the upper-hand especially the one in Cable & Deadpool with Iron Fist as Daredevil.None of those scans prove that Wade is a better killer than Laura.He's a merc.He may have a higher body count but she's not the one being payed to kill people.That doesn't make her any less of a killer either.There isn't a single showing in those scans she couldn't dupe. 

Typhoid Mary has the speed and reflexes of a normal woman her age. Deadpool's speed and reflexes are enhanced so how does dodging a kick no matter where he was standing when she delivered it become a feat? The rest of that stuff is mediocre dodging feats.None of these even prove that he's above Taskmaster and Daredevil as far as reflexes and speed and she's faster than both.Her speed and reflexes are classified superhuman. 

Deadpool may have the reflexes to "keep up" with her but he doesn't have the skill nor the defense.One quick swipe and he's missing limbs.Nothing you've shown here proves that Deadpool is superior to Laura in anything.  

This is what it looks like to take out someone who is actually skilled..... 

Defeating Shatterstar and Cable would be light work for Laura.She probably could take both at the same time. 
If you haven't read much with Laura in it. She may not have killed as many people as Deadpool but she has been used as a weapon since her childhood.She killed her sensei,she went through the same training session as Wolverine and topped his completion time,she's manipulated Captain America (a tactical genius) to aid her in her scheme, if you read X-23:Target there is plenty mention of her prowess as an assassin. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mavfan626 said:
yes they were both in bad positions, bears ant really known for their dodging capability's anyway and like you said it was a dumb move on wolverine part. Both seem to be easy shots.   "
Even if the bear was known for it's dodging it couldn't have.It was so far into it's own attack it wouldn't have had time.I didn't read that whole fight with Wolverine but they had another fight where she used her foot claws effectively and he was alert and on guard.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro:X has better reflexes from Taskmaster and Daredevil on paper. On feats, she gets stomped by both.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro:X has better reflexes from Taskmaster and Daredevil on paper. On feats, she gets stomped by both. "

True but that fact remains she is still faster than them. 

EDIT:My intention wasn't to suggest that she has better speed feats than either character. I purposely used them because I know they have better speed feats than what was shown for Deadpool yet they are not superhuman or even peak human and X-23 is above them.So he would have to prove Deadpool is faster than them in order to claim that he is on par with her.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro:X has better reflexes from Taskmaster and Daredevil on paper. On feats, she gets stomped by both. "
True but that fact remains she is still faster than them. "
Indeed, but it is a bit difficult to prove.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Indeed, but it is a bit difficult to prove. "
@Vance Astro said:
EDIT:My intention wasn't to suggest that she has better speed feats than either character. I purposely used them because I know they have better speed feats than what was shown for Deadpool yet they are not superhuman or even peak human and X-23 is above them.So he would have to prove Deadpool is faster than them in order to claim that he is on par with her. "
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Indeed, but it is a bit difficult to prove. "
@Vance Astro said:
EDIT:My intention wasn't to suggest that she has better speed feats than either character. I purposely used them because I know they have better speed feats than what was shown for Deadpool yet they are not superhuman or even peak human and X-23 is above them.So he would have to prove Deadpool is faster than them in order to claim that he is on par with her. "
"
Cool.

By the way, so that people won't get the wrong idea, X has never defeated Wolverine when he actually intended to fight. In fact, he manhandled her in one move.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
By the way, so that people won't get the wrong idea, X has never defeated Wolverine when he actually intended to fight. In fact, he manhandled her in one move. "
I never intended to give the idea she could beat Wolverine only that she was faster.The one fight I read in it's entirety he wasn't fighting back and she still had trouble with him.However I think she's a better match for him than Deadpool.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
By the way, so that people won't get the wrong idea, X has never defeated Wolverine when he actually intended to fight. In fact, he manhandled her in one move. "
I never intended to give the idea she could beat Wolverine only that she was faster.The one fight I read in it's entirety he wasn't fighting back and she still had trouble with him.However I think she's a better match for him than Deadpool. "
It was a general comment about the thread, not directed at you in particular. But I don't think she's faster than Logan, either.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
I never intended to give the idea she could beat Wolverine only that she was faster.The one fight I read in it's entirety he wasn't fighting back and she still had trouble with him.However I think she's a better match for him than Deadpool. "
It was a general comment about the thread, not directed at you in particular. But I don't think she's faster than Logan, either.

"
Damnit Morph LOL.I think I got the "X-23 is faster than Logan" think from something someone said in another thread.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
Damnit Morph LOL. "
LOL. 

In the same issue Storm states X is as fast and as strong as Wolverine, but I'd take Logan's opinion over her's.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
LOL. 

In the same issue Storm states X is as fast and as strong as Wolverine, but I'd take Logan's opinion over her's. "
Yea, Storm doesn't know sh#t LOL.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
LOL. 

In the same issue Storm states X is as fast and as strong as Wolverine, but I'd take Logan's opinion over her's. "
Yea, Storm doesn't know sh#t LOL. "
LMAO
BattleHeiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By BattleHeiz

Deadpool

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#65  Edited By mavfan626

@Vance Astro: 

I've seen Wolverine make quick work of better fighters than Deadpool (Shang Chi,Lady Deathstrike,Psylocke,Shingen etc.)  so I don't see how it's ridiculous for me to think Deadpool shouldn't be trading blows with him.Shatterstar and Cable are mediocre and his fights with Iron Fist have been extremely brief and in both of them it appeared Iron Fist had the upper-hand especially the one in Cable & Deadpool with Iron Fist as Daredevil.None of those scans prove that Wade is a better killer than Laura.He's a merc.He may have a higher body count but she's not the one being payed to kill people.That doesn't make her any less of a killer either.There isn't a single showing in those scans she couldn't dupe. 

You've seen wolverine make quick work of people like but not Deadpool right? the scans with shatterstar were h2h shatterstar is a level 6 fighter so no not a mediocre. Cable is like I said is a experienced and not one to be taken down easily. I'v seen wolverine taken out by Iron Fist and not just fight him even tho it was brief Deadpool was holding his own. I didn't say that she was any less of a killer and the scans I showed were of Deadpool groups of armed men with getting shot or hit/tag in any of them, in one of the scans the henchmen he was fighting apocalypse's.  What I'm say is that from what I'v shown Deadpool is a more efficient killer and sure she could do it but not as efficient as Deadpool did. Deadpool has also been shown to have the upper hand on Bullseye a well known enemy of Daredevil. 

Typhoid Mary has the speed and reflexes of a normal woman her age. Deadpool's speed and reflexes are enhanced so how does dodging a kick no matter where he was standing when she delivered it become a feat? The rest of that stuff is mediocre dodging feats.None of these even prove that he's above Taskmaster and Daredevil as far as reflexes and speed and she's faster than both.Her speed and reflexes are classified superhuman. 

I was showing how easily Deadpool could dodge an attack that was so close to his head. Deadpool was able to out react T-ray who was looking right at him, the paladin was  unload ing sun machine guns at him and Deadpool did what he did to the Fixer which was to dodge till he was able to be in arms/kick length how are these not feats? Deadpool has beatin Taskmaster and you have said yourself that you think Deadpool can beat Taskmaster in another thread but just not the was they write it. here are some point blank reflexe feats and others. 

Deadpool may have the reflexes to "keep up" with her but he doesn't have the skill nor the defense.One quick swipe and he's missing limbs.Nothing you've shown here proves that Deadpool is superior to Laura in anything.  

This is what it looks like to take out someone who is actually skilled.....      

In them scans you showed she looks like she got hit a times and played dead then got up and hit her in her weak spot right? thats not really skill is it? 

Because then I guess Deadpool got skills to! 

Defeating Shatterstar and Cable would be light work for Laura.She probably could take both at the same time. 
If you haven't read much with Laura in it. She may not have killed as many people as Deadpool but she has been used as a weapon since her childhood.She killed her sensei,she went through the same training session as Wolverine and topped his completion time,she's manipulated Captain America (a tactical genius) to aid her in her scheme, if you read X-23:Target there is plenty mention of her prowess as an assassin.

First I don't think X-23 could take on Shatterstar or Cable h2h, she could take them on with her claws but that would mean Cable and Shatterstar would get their Guns/Blades so I don't think she could take them on lightly and at the same time.  

Also your whole arguement relies on getting close enough to deadpool without being shoot or blown away I'v shown that Deadpool in a expert marksmen and that he carrys granades, Deadpool could wound her from a far via guns/bomb and once deadpool see this and go for the throut( like T-ray) or slice open her guts(like Agent-X)          
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#66  Edited By mavfan626
@Vance Astro said:
" @mavfan626 said:
yes they were both in bad positions, bears ant really known for their dodging capability's anyway and like you said it was a dumb move on wolverine part. Both seem to be easy shots.   "
Even if the bear was known for it's dodging it couldn't have.It was so far into it's own attack it wouldn't have had time.I didn't read that whole fight with Wolverine but they had another fight where she used her foot claws effectively and he was alert and on guard. "

are you saying that X stabbing a bear that was so far into a attack could do the same to DP if he was so far into a attack? I really doubt it, I'm not saying that their was no skill involed in that scan but it wouldn't work on DP. I would like to see that scan/fight. these two scans doesn't show that her foot claws are factors in a win against Deadpool.  

and now that I'v read that X-23 is not faster then wolverine, She doesn't have the speed to easily cut deadpool down.    
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"

I was looking for those in my gallery! lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n:After you posted those I decided to read the issues in question to get the full picture, and I made scans of my own.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RavenDark

I think that Deadpool's feats are quite inconsistent with his known abilities which would imply that he still possesses Black Swan's  ability to psionically absorb skills and abilities of others....So that could mean that his potential defeat would always be an unknown...

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@RavenDark said:
"I think that Deadpool's feats are quite inconsistent with his known abilities which would imply that he still possesses Black Swan's  ability to psionically absorb skills and abilities of others....So that could mean that his potential defeat would always be an unknown... "

How so? He's regularly displayed the same level of agility, reflexes, and skill.  The only flux in that is Daniel Way downplaying his combat abilities, IMO.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#71  Edited By Erik

X-23.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
Damnit Morph LOL. "
LOL. 

That was later revealed by Wolverine to be an act. He had already met Laura by that time and this was how he chose to bring her in. 
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By RavenDark
@k4tzm4n: 
In the Agent X Deadpool was messed up by mixing his abilities(reg) with Agent X(Nijo) and Black Swan....
And vs Thunderbolts he should such ingenuity that it boarded on psionics (I never gave him credit for being that smart)....(hence thinking that he still had Black Swan's ability)...
Sure that was done by Daniel Way, and while it may be seen as downplaying combat abilities, other abilities such as tactics and foresight (again, for me, makes it feel like low-level psionic) was , at least for me, unaccustomed to the way the character planned and acted in previous issues....
(T-bolts 129-131) He detected a micro tracer and switched places with Taskmaster(in deadpool costume) and nearly shot Ant when he was microscopic....this could imply a certain psionic awareness....although the decapitation recovery was to much IMO...
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Erik

I think classic Deadpool would do much much better, even win. Current one takes a loss and does not even care. His severed head will likely still be hitting on X-23 until he realizes she is underage. 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@RavenDark:  

the Agent X Deadpool was messed up by mixing his abilities(reg) with Agent X(Nino) and Black Swan....  

It's been 2 years since I've read Agent X.  I don't recall Deadpool's abilities being altered, only Agent X's since he was a combination of the two.  

And vs Thunderbolts he should such ingenuity that it boarded on psionics (I never gave him credit for being that smart)....(hence thinking that he still had Black Swan's ability)... 

He's used skilled tactics to outsmart foes in combat before.  Unfortunately, since he's a comedy-oriented character, there are quite a few examples of him using extremely stupid tactics to reach a victory *ugh *

Sure that was done by Daniel Way, and while it may seen as downplaying combat abilities, other abilities such as tactics and foresight (again, for me, makes it feel like low-level psionic) was , at least for me, unaccustomed to the way the character planned and acted in previous issues....  

Honestly, dude, I wouldn't look into Daniel Way's writing of the character.  When he tries to make him a tactical genius, it's total BS (the scenario with the X-Men), or he can think of the fly while running like a b*tch (vs super skrull)

although the decapitation recovery was to much IMO...      

Not like the first time it has happened ;)

@erik
said:

"I think classic Deadpool would do much much better, even win. Current one takes a loss and does not even care. His severed head will likely still be hitting on X-23 until he realizes she is underage.  "

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAY! lol 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n:  
Lol.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

Current Deadpool..... You love him and you hate him at the same time. 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#78  Edited By Final Arrow
@erik said:
" I think classic Deadpool would do much much better, even win. Current one takes a loss and does not even care. His severed head will likely still be hitting on X-23 until he realizes she is underage.  "
You think being under-age would stop him 0_o!! But I do agree with you on the battle front. Current Deadpool is getting written like his is a total moron and just going for cheap gags, at least before they where a little more classy and much more kick ass. 

Classic's never get old
 Classic's never get old
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Final Arrow:
lol.  The best part is Deadpool actually has a good fight with Wolverine after that :O 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Erik
@Final Arrow:  
Okay you are right, being underage would not stop our beloved clown. In fact, if he was just a severed head, he would justify the age difference because he is a fraction of his whole, therefore a fraction of his normal age. Bu-dum-pish!
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By Final Arrow
@k4tzm4n: I know thats what I was saying, they use to have the great jokes followed up with great feats. Now it's just weak jokes at the cost of a bad story and worse writing.
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By RavenDark
@Final Arrow: 
" @erik said:
" I think classic Deadpool would do much much better, even win. Current one takes a loss and does not even care. His severed head will likely still be hitting on X-23 until he realizes she is underage.  "
You think being under-age would stop him 0_o!! But I do agree with you on the battle front. Current Deadpool is getting written like his is a total moron and just going for cheap gags, at least before they where a little more classy and much more kick ass. 

Classic's never get old
 Classic's never get old
"
This pic makes me wanna scream "Bea Arthur!!!" ; )......
The classics will not be lost.....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Erik
@RavenDark:  
@Final Arrow:

@k4tzm4n:

The sad thing is that I believe this current version is the more widely popular version of Deadpool. So it is unlikely that he will go back to the way he was before. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@erik:
He is (unfortunately).
RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RavenDark

Hate sells as good as Love....unfortunately...                                                                     

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mavfan626 said:

You've seen wolverine make quick work of people like but not Deadpool right? the scans with shatterstar were h2h shatterstar is a level 6 fighter so no not a mediocre. Cable is like I said is a experienced and not one to be taken down easily. I'v seen wolverine taken out by Iron Fist and not just fight him even tho it was brief Deadpool was holding his own. I didn't say that she was any less of a killer and the scans I showed were of Deadpool groups of armed men with getting shot or hit/tag in any of them, in one of the scans the henchmen he was fighting apocalypse's.  What I'm say is that from what I'v shown Deadpool is a more efficient killer and sure she could do it but not as efficient as Deadpool did. Deadpool has also been shown to have the upper hand on Bullseye a well known enemy of Daredevil. 

I was showing how easily Deadpool could dodge an attack that was so close to his head. Deadpool was able to out react T-ray who was looking right at him, the paladin was  unload ing sun machine guns at him and Deadpool did what he did to the Fixer which was to dodge till he was able to be in arms/kick length how are these not feats? Deadpool has beatin Taskmaster and you have said yourself that you think Deadpool can beat Taskmaster in another thread but just not the was they write it. here are some point blank reflexe feats and others. 

In them scans you showed she looks like she got hit a times and played dead then got up and hit her in her weak spot right? thats not really skill is it? 

Because then I guess Deadpool got skills to! 

First I don't think X-23 could take on Shatterstar or Cable h2h, she could take them on with her claws but that would mean Cable and Shatterstar would get their Guns/Blades so I don't think she could take them on lightly and at the same time.   Also your whole arguement relies on getting close enough to deadpool without being shoot or blown away I'v shown that Deadpool in a expert marksmen and that he carrys granades, Deadpool could wound her from a far via guns/bomb and once deadpool see this and go for the throut( like T-ray) or slice open her guts(like Agent-X)           "
 To put it simply this has turned into a game of semantics more than a debate.You are deciding what you want to viewed as skillful when pretty much nothing you've shown really is. You give X-23 0 credit.

I'm done with Wolverine conversation because you're skewing it.The question you asking has nothing to do with the point I was trying to make by my statement.If you're going to use handbook ratings,make sure you actually know something about the characters first.There are a ton of false handbook ratings.Gladiator is a 6 for godsakes.In order for Shatterstar to NOT be mediocre and the same as Cable either of them would have to have the feats to back it up...AND THEY DON'T!  Since you bother looking at ratings in handbooks.Lady Deathstrike is a 6. Not only that but she's superhuman in all areas and Laura gutted her.As I showed.Trying to play those scans off as not skillful shows you didn't really look at them or read the words.In the panels where she is getting hit she's letting Deathstrike hit her so that she can get into position to hit her weak spot.Deathstrike even says "You're not even fighting"! What Laura does after is displays her precision being able to hit the exact spot she wanted.Once Lady D's Healing Factor was shut down she finished her off. In what way does that not display skill?

Your "Deadpool is a more effective killer" argument is based on the years he spent as a merc. Obviously he is going to have more showings of killing people because he's a mercenary.What you're doing is like me saying The Punisher has shown to be a more effective killer than Captain America.Yes they have both killed characters but because the Punisher does it EVERYDAY it would appear he's better at it. Not even considering the other characters skills and abilities. 

Deadpool has been shown to have the upper hand on Bullseye but Bullseye has also beaten him.He easily dodged that kick from Typhoid Mary but she's also been able to hit him.So neither one of those showings hold much weight.The scans you posted of Deadpool's speed feats are FEATS.They don't however prove that Deadpool can keep up with X-23.She's not just fast..she skilled on top of it.Fighting Shatterstar and Cable h2h is nothing like fighting X-23.She has built in weapons that can remove body parts in one swipe.  

My argument relies on X-23 getting close enough? So now you're going to pretend that because Deadpool is armed that X-23 won't be able to get to him? Right because she's never had to dodge gunfire from a skilled marksman and she's so slow that she can't accomplish the simple feat of dodging bullets as even most street levelers can and it's not like if she gets shot she can't keep it moving because she doesn't have healing factor or anything.(I hope you detect the sarcasm).
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
Damnit Morph LOL. "
LOL. 

That was later revealed by Wolverine to be an act. He had already met Laura by that time and this was how he chose to bring her in.  "
My  retcon sense is tingling.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_:  
Your senses are astoundingly accurate. They did the retcon because they had TWO separate first encounters with Wolverine and X-23 so one needed to be explained away. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:

" @Morpheus_:  
Your senses are astoundingly accurate. They did the retcon because they had TWO separate first encounters with Wolverine and X-23 so one needed to be explained away.  "

LOL. Sounds like something Marvel would do. Captain America was running around in several titles before the series which resurrected him ended.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Morpheus_:
@erik:
Ew.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Erik
@Morpheus_: @k4tzm4n:  
Lol.
KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By KingSolomon

i disagree with deadpool relying on his regen ALL the time, yeah there are some obious moments... but he also does avoid wounds that could slow him down or just plain hurt. Best example i got now is when he was recently teamed up with spiderman and being shot at by hitmonkey. He was hiding behind some stuff, cause bullets still hurt, he didnt go out I think(dont know where it is rightnow going off of memory feel free to correct me if im wrong :D) until spiderman pushed him out.
KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By KingSolomon

Also , deadpool could do to X-23 what he did to sabertooth on Utopia, ya know when he sort of just gunned him down for the longest freaken time... that was a pretty funny moment. Sure its not a win but it would be a time buyer..

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Erik
@KingSolomon said:
" Also , deadpool could do to X-23 what he did to sabertooth on Utopia, ya know when he sort of just gunned him down for the longest freaken time... that was a pretty funny moment. Sure its not a win but it would be a time buyer..  "
Not true. X-23 fights completely different than Sabretooth. Sabretooth just runs at his foes through all the weapons fire and paws at them. X-23 does not. 
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#95  Edited By InnerVenom123
@D3athstroke said:
"

"

ROFL!
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@erik said:
" @KingSolomon said:
" Also , deadpool could do to X-23 what he did to sabertooth on Utopia, ya know when he sort of just gunned him down for the longest freaken time... that was a pretty funny moment. Sure its not a win but it would be a time buyer..  "
Not true. X-23 fights completely different than Sabretooth. Sabretooth just runs at his foes through all the weapons fire and paws at them. X-23 does not.  "

It doesn't apply here, anyway.  Creed was holding a hostage and Deadpool started shooting from above.  He pretty much unloaded two entire SMG clips into him and then danced around him w/ katanas and daggers.  It was a poor showing for Creed, but Wilson did remark he would be a better combatant if his muscles and tendions weren't all torn apart. 
Here ya go:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*tendons
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik
@k4tzm4n:  
Ah I see. 
Avatar image for www_deadpoolforum_com
www.deadpoolforum.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Deadpool would LOVE this fight. But then he would feel creepy cause she is so young.
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By crmidnight
@D3athstroke said:
"

"

EXACTLY what would happen. Would go on forever.