#1 Edited by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 - Adamantium claws

vs.  

Azula - at her peak before going crazy. 

Setting:

Rules:  
-Fight to death, KO, or incapacitation. 
-In character 
-Start out facing each other showdown style.
#2 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, definitely Azula. X-23 has shown that she can burn, and Azula has shown a ridiculous amount of speed and skill.

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

damn you and your avatar characters.

#4 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula, she won't even let X-23 get close to her.

#5 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  I thought mybe making it sundown gave x-23 a littl help.

@geraldthesloth said:
"damn you and your avatar characters. "

Damn you and your contempt for my Avatar characters. 

#6 Posted by Porlos (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Is animalization allowed?

If it is I predict X-23 jumping through a fireball with eyes glowing red and her flaming claws impaling Azula for the win.  While X-23 is healing off the burns Azula is getting laid to rest by her buddy Toph.  These avatar characters cant hang with a trained assassin like X-23 regardless of what abilities they have.  Without animalization...well...just look at that setting, X-23 will just jump on her from a roof and finish this.  That girl won't expect an aerial assault from X-23.

#7 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos:
Sure animlization is allowed.
#8 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
" That girl won't expect an aerial assault from X-23. "
She fought Aang who is a windbender, so no... that's not true. She will be ready for that.
#9 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos: Azula and Toph are buddies? GTFO!

Alternate ending: Azula hits Laura with a bolt of lightning through the chest, stopping her heart. Since X-23 has never been shown to dodge lightning to my knowledge, there is a good chance she will not be able to.
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
Not to mention she may not even try to dodge it. Characters with HF tend to tank shots.
#11 Posted by Red_Blade (2397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Oh, definitely Azula. X-23 has shown that she can burn, and Azula has shown a ridiculous amount of speed and skill. "
This
#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
"Is animalization allowed?  If it is I predict X-23 jumping through a fireball with eyes glowing red and her flaming claws impaling Azula for the win.  While Xhe -23 is healing off the burns Azula is getting laid to rest by her buddy Toph.  These avatar characters cant hang with a trained assassin like X-23 regardless of what abilities they have.  Without animalization...well...just look at that setting, X-23 will just jump on her from a roof and finish this.  That girl won't expect an aerial assault from X-23. "

How is X-23 jumping thrugh the fire blasts? They have concussive force, oftentimes enough to shatter stone and steel. The blasts ar going to knock her backards as they hurt her.
#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Ferro Vida: Not to mention she may not even try to dodge it. Characters with HF tend to tank shots. "
And that if she is Feral she probably won't bother.
#14 Posted by Rapture (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula will win most likely due to her fire abilities. X-23 may have a healing factor but against a continuous fire pulse she won't survive long, and besides she still has a normal skeleton. And also that Azula has increased speed and agility and will be able to defend herself against Laura's.

#15 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else?
#16 Edited by Dynamo8 (444 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rapture said:
"

Azula will win most likely due to her fire abilities. X-23 may have a healing factor but against a continuous fire pulse she won't survive long, and besides she still has a normal skeleton. And also that Azula has increased speed and agility and will be able to defend herself against Laura's.

"

That and Azula's flames are blue, meaning they are way hotter than regular flames and they strike with more force. Plus she's very calculating too. . .though this fight in general won't be quick and easy. It's gonna take awhile knowing these 2 crazy girls.
#17 Posted by AngelFrost (2797 posts) - - Show Bio
 Azula 
If X 23 thinks she's bad-ass, wait 'till she see's Azula in action. 
#18 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dynamo8:
I agree.....they're both nuts.
#19 Posted by Red_Blade (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I always wondered why Iroh and Ozai couldn't make Blue Flames

#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" Anyone else? "
I think we're getting through to the non-believers :P
#21 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" You know I always wondered why Iroh and Ozai couldn't make Blue Flames "
Didn't Ozai make blue flames during the comet with his fight against Aang? Not sure though but i seem to remember it.
#22 Edited by Red_Blade (2397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:

" @Red_Blade said:

Didn't Ozai make blue flames during the comet with his fight against Aang? Not sure though but i seem to remember it. "
I don't recall it
He used lightning though
#23 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade:
It's a unique trait of Azula's. Some say it is to represent her cold and calculating demeanor. She is a firebending prodigy, the only time she is shown bending normal fire is the scene where she is like 7 years old and displays what shehas learned to her grandfather.
#24 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Red_Blade said:
Didn't Ozai make blue flames during the comet with his fight against Aang? Not sure though but i seem to remember it. "

No.
#25 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" I don't recall it He used lightning though "
Maybe i confused it with that. Been a while since i've seen the show.

@Lunacyde said:
" No. "
Well, that answers that :p lol
#26 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise:
Haha....sorry if I sounded condescending with that reply...didn't mean to!
#27 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: lol don't worry, i didn't.
#28 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

Every Avatar thread I make devolves into us discussing the Avatar character lol
#29 Posted by Red_Blade (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish they would make a book 4 instead of a live movie, and I sure as hell wish they didn't everyone hanging at the end of Sozin's comet

#30 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanna know what the heck happened to Zuko's mother.
#31 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: I'm an avatar fan lol. btw, did you see the new trailer for the movie yet? they showed all four kinds of bending in there, looked awesome!
#32 Posted by Red_Blade (2397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" I just wanna know what the heck happened to Zuko's mother. "
My guess [and the common assumption is] she offed Azulon and high tailed it out of Fire Nation
#33 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" I just wanna know what the heck happened to Zuko's mother. "
My guess [and the common assumption is] she offed Azulon and high tailed it out of Fire Nation "

Ohh I realize that. I meant I wanna know what happened to her after she was banished and whether she is still alive. I found it odd they showed Zuko asking Ozai where his mother is and then just ended it. 
#34 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Lunacyde: I'm an avatar fan lol. btw, did you see the new trailer for the movie yet? they showed all four kinds of bending in there, looked awesome! "

NO.....I only saw the old one...lookin it up RIGHT NOW.
#35 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @Precise said:
" @Lunacyde: I'm an avatar fan lol. btw, did you see the new trailer for the movie yet? they showed all four kinds of bending in there, looked awesome! "
NO.....I only saw the old one...lookin it up RIGHT NOW. "
It's in this thread 

I can't find it on youtube either lol
#36 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise:

Thanx !
#37 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Precise said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @Precise said:
NO.....I only saw the old one...lookin it up RIGHT NOW. "
It's in this thread   I can't find it on youtube either lol "
Aang looks bug-eyed v.v
#38 Posted by Lunacyde (19474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
I think it'll be fine, i just hope they keep the lightheartedness of the character at least somewhat intact.
#39 Posted by joewell (6613 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde said:

@Precise said:
NO.....I only saw the old one...lookin it up RIGHT NOW.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't do it

Azula wins :P

#40 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10834 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula for the majority.

#41 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

What's this?

My girl Azu azu takes this.

#42 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23. She is the second best at what she does. She runs straight through the fire, catches Azula, and gets the kill.

#43 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

X-23. She is the second best at what she does. She runs straight through the fire, catches Azula, and gets the kill.

HA! Azula can just use a lightning strike on her, Azula is a LIGHTNING bender. Either way, Azula is winning,

#44 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Azula takes this quite handily due to Laura's lack of ranged attacks.

#45 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4426 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

the fire is also used a concussive blast, the odds are she will be knocked backed.

#46 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: HA! Right back at ya. X-23 can tank anything that Azula throws at her. She will just heal up and keep on swingin and I believe she has the ability to go invisible if im not mistaken so theres an advantage. Or when Azula runs out of energy from running and attacking, its game over.

#47 Posted by Pazuzu (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde: Do they know they are fighting each other, can X-23

make use of the surroundings? If so I see an easy assassination.

#48 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MasterJohn: HA! Right back at ya. X-23 can tank anything that Azula throws at her. She will just heal up and keep on swingin and I believe she has the ability to go invisible if im not mistaken so theres an advantage. Or when Azula runs out of energy from running and attacking, its game over.

I can't and won't take this seriously, this is a one-sided battle, period.

#49 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn: Well when Azula can heal stab and burn wounds in seconds and grows a skeleton made of indestructible metal, let me know. K?

#50 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MasterJohn: Well when Azula can heal stab and burn wounds in seconds and grows a skeleton made of indestructible metal, let me know. K?

Lightning > metal or wires or electricity.