Can the team best Sabretooth?

Daken can not use pheromones

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Everyone one on the team could at least give Creed a challenge, together, they stomp him.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By daak1212

@wolverine08: Truth be told I dont think so. X-23 nor Lady Deathstrike can deal with his actual raw strength and I dont think Daken has the feats to support a lengthy challege with creed @enzeru: I said no pheromones.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enzeru said:
@daak1212 said:

I said no pheromones.

Doesn't matter :-D

You also didn't say which version of Daken it is, so we're going with the current and the current version of Daken has the Apocalypse upgrade, therefore he solos.

...Yeah not in my thread. This is normal Daken not Horsemen of Death Daken which I would have specified. As for the battle...

I'm an avid supporter of X-23 but frankly I dont think she has any feats of credence to show a challenge to Creed. Most of her feats are against canon fodder with few exceptions (Wolverine,Deathstrike, Finesse, and when she went ape shit in France)

I'll like to see some Deathstrike feats for purposes of education of ability
and I would actually like to hear Dakens game plan

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Daken's claws nullify Creed's healing factor so a few good slashes and he's down. X-23 is more than fast enough to tag Creed and her healing factor is better than his so she can last. Lady Deathstrike is somewhat questionable (though from what I remember she is faster than Wolverine). Together the team stomps and individually they can give him a good fight if not flat out beat him.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, Victor might be a handful though.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What did Creed do to deserve to be teamed up by 3 people who it would be questionable to say that he'd get majorities against in 1v1 matches?

Actually, nevermind.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

@juiceboks: I disagree with Laura's healing factor being better than Creeds. She her self almost died from getting shot by a laser beam and while granted she has regrown limbs, I highly doubt that she will regrow her head if Creed gets one good swipe at her dome. Kung Fu's axiom of speed determines the winner isn't applicable here being as Laura doesn't have enough power to put him down. Same applies to everyone else.

Oh God I forgot, Okay for the sake of this battle Daken does not have his Muramasa claws.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@daak1212 said:

@juiceboks: I disagree with Laura's healing factor being better than Creeds. She her self almost died from getting shot by a laser beam and while granted she has regrown limbs, I highly doubt that she will regrow her head if Creed gets one good swipe at her dome. Kung Fu's axiom of speed determines the winner isn't applicable here being as Laura doesn't have enough power to put him down. Same applies to everyone else.

Oh God I forgot, Okay for the sake of this battle Daken does not have his Muramasa claws.

Probably not, though that's exactly how Creed died so if she can do that(which being faster helps with), then she can probably take him by herself. Laura has more than enough to take him down unless her claws aren't adamantium anymore. I haven't been keeping up with her recently.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Creed died from the Red Blade (Marumasa) which stops healing factors not adamantium.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@daak1212 said:

@juiceboks: Creed died from the Red Blade (Marumasa) which stops healing factors not adamantium.

Oh yea. So do they have to kill him to win? If not then beheading will do fine.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:

Yeah....in hindsight I probably should have realized that. Having a bunch of healing factors in a match together was not my smartest idea

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@daak1212 said:

@juiceboks said:

@daak1212 said:

Yeah....in hindsight I probably should have realized that. Having a bunch of healing factors in a match together was not my smartest idea

Yeaaa it would nigh impossible for any of these guys to kill each other. Unless of course you gave Creed muramasa claws or something like that.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#16 god_spawn  Moderator

Daken's claws nullify Creed's healing factor so a few good slashes and he's down. X-23 is more than fast enough to tag Creed and her healing factor is better than his so she can last. Lady Deathstrike is somewhat questionable (though from what I remember she is faster than Wolverine). Together the team stomps and individually they can give him a good fight if not flat out beat him.

Daken hasn't had the muramasa claws for a couple of years now.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@god_spawn: Forgot that Wolverine cut them off. My bad.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

@juiceboks: No worries. I later saw you say you haven't been keeping up or something like that and I just didn't know how far behind you were.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I remember of the fight between Lady deathstrike and Wolverine, specially in wolverine series, mots of their fight were very closed and each time wolverine had to use a trick to get out of the mess.

For me, she should win a majority of her fights against Sabertooth.

Not sure I understand the reason of the whole team fighting together against Creed

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@god_spawn Last thing I remember reading with Daken in it was Dark Avengers. I guess I just didn't notice his claws were bony at the time.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

@juiceboks: Only Daken's under claws were grafted with the M-blade. And due to different artist depictions, Daken's regular bone claws sometimes give off a more...metallic like sheen to them, vs Wolverine's regular bone claws, which were more jagged and looked like...bones. But there was a distinct difference between Daken's bone claws and his m claws, which were usually shown like a whiter/silver kind of shade.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 juiceboks  Moderator

@god_spawn Ohhh right I completely forgot he didn't bond it to all six of his claws. I see what you mean by the resemblance and admittedly it's sometimes easy to forget.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: The thinking was that Creed has the striking strength to actually behead or cripple their spines. My hoping for the team was just for them to behead him