#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

general zod superman powergirl vs

black adam yellow lantern sinestro mongul

both teams extremly bloodlusted winner by death

if need be team 1 can call in martion manhunter and team 2 can call granny goodness who team wins and why and there is 3 hrs of prep

#2 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter is going to be significantly better help then Granny Goodness i would think.

Team 1, thanks to General Zod and Superman, and all in all the team having a massive speed advantage over team 2.

A morals off Martian Manhunter could solo both the teams though.

#3 Posted by WarlordEternal (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'm gonna give this to team 2 as Black Adam is extremely powerful and can use magic against the Kryptonians. IIRC Sinestro has fought and whooped Superman before.

Which Mongul are you using? Son, Father or Pre Crisis?

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah what Mongol are you using.

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

where using father pre cris and i give it to to team 1 kinda but cud go either way

#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

but martion wud kill granny goodness so then its martion manhunter superman general zod and powergirl vs black adam yellow lantern sinestro and pre cris father mongul now bc of mongul superman will automatically want him and martion wud aid superman bc he like then powergirl vs sinestro black adam vs zod see now thats my question what wud happen in that kinda situation

#7 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarlordEternal said:

I think I'm gonna give this to team 2 as Black Adam is extremely powerful and can use magic against the Kryptonians. IIRC Sinestro has fought and whooped Superman before.

Which Mongul are you using? Son, Father or Pre Crisis?

What magic can BA use exactly. He can call on the magic lightning that depowers him and try and outrun it so it strikes one of them. But seriously that's a pretty damn risky stupid move, if it failed he would be obliterated before he could transform back since all the Kryptonians are a LOT faster than him. Plus Superman has already taken several magical lightning strikes and survived when he was possessed by Eclipso and fought Cap and kicked his @$$

#8 Posted by WarlordEternal (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: I'm not the biggest expert on BA. Sorry.

#9 Posted by WarlordEternal (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

where using father pre cris and i give it to to team 1 kinda but cud go either way

Then I definitely give it to team 2 for a solid majority.

#10 Posted by dondave (38887 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#11 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

why is this match a URL?

#12 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

its really hard for me to say i think superman and mongul are dead bc they kill each other so tht leaves zod n powergirl vs black adam and sinestro n thats where it gets tricky

#13 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

on team 1 you have u have yellow lantern sinestro lady sif applo blue marvel black beetle despero beta ray bill vs thor ss3 goku majin vegeta thunderstrike black adam lashina mr majestic martion manhunter

morals off each team believs the other team must die at all cost battle is on earth and everybody has all there abilities for this battle and everybody gets to prepare for the battle

who wins and why

Edited 1 minute agoReply | Quote | Edit | Delete | Flag

Post by oceanmaster21 (86 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

and if need me team 1 can call in wonderwoman and ultraman and team 2 calls hyperion and supergirl

team 1 being lead captain and team 2 captain

#14 Posted by WarlordEternal (2971 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

on team 1 you have u have yellow lantern sinestro lady sif applo blue marvel black beetle despero beta ray bill vs thor ss3 goku majin vegeta thunderstrike black adam lashina mr majestic martion manhunter

morals off each team believs the other team must die at all cost battle is on earth and everybody has all there abilities for this battle and everybody gets to prepare for the battle

who wins and why

I gotta go with team two on this one. Alot of heavy hitters.

#15 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8767 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly i have to say team 1 honestly i think team 1 can pull it off after a long battle