Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DireDrill

OmgOmgWtfWtf at Spawnicopia

No Caption Provided

Spawnicopia

Progenitor, your team is setup in the Red Defense Zone of the walled castle, the walls are approximately 3 stories high.

You can position any of your troops anywhere within the Red Defense Zone.

You also have access to your Country's Strategic Reserve of Adamantium Melee Weapons. You can choose between a blade, a bludgeon, or two gauntlets.

You must protect your Leader, God_Spawn from being killed or taken. He is within a special room that cannot be teleported into and is hardened.

You are ready for an attack but know nothing else.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

You start at the Blue Insertion Zone of the Main Bridge.

You have 1 Hour of Prep (Unless you have the Big Blue Box) to use within the Blue Insertion Zone.

You must kill or capture the enemy Leader, God_Spawn. To access the room, you need to get the access card from the enemy Commander.

You know where you target is but you know nothing of the defenses.

Rules:

You cannot Tele-BFR or Tele-Dismember or Tele-Drop.

You only have 4 posts to make your case. Any posts seeking clarification on an issue will not count so long as no debate is being had.

Prep may not interfere with your opponent only scout from the Insertion Zone.

Civilians are not present.

This is war, no other rules apply.

List Teams:

@progenitor

Commander - Wesker (Magnum, Samurai Edge, Disintegration Ring)

Lieutenant - Mister X (Dual Katanas, Flame Blast Ring)

• 12 Crossbones (6 Fett Jetpacks with Rocket [3], 12 sets of Vibranium Gauntlets and Greaves[3])

Lieutenant - Isaac Clarke(Advanced Suit RIG, Kinesis Module, Plasma Cutter, Javelin Gun, Tesla Gun, Charges, Vortex Ring)

• 12 Liquid Snakes (12 .50 Cal Rifles with Anti-Armor Ammunition[2], 12 Riot Shields with Strobe [1])

Lieutenant - Jetstream Sam (Powersuit, HF Muramasa, Trigger Scabbard, Impact Ring)

• 12 Snake Plisskens (12 DC-17 Blaster Rifles with Sniper Rifle Attachment[4], 6 Fully Upgraded TF2 Sentries [3])

Lieutenant - Bucky Barnes (Cybernetic Arm, Pistol, Sniper Rifle)

• 12 Judge Dredds (12 Miniguns [2], 12 Sets of Grenades [2])

Yellow Peril! [5C] - Disintegration, Flame Blast, Vortex, and Impact Rings.

vs.

@omgomgwtfwtf

Commander - Stein (Death Scythe)

Lieutenant - King (Spirit Spear Chastefoil)

• 3 Black Widows (3 Webshooters [3], 3 Cheytac Interventions [1], 3 Miniguns [2])
  • 3 Nick Furys (3 Avatar Power Suits)
  • 3 Captain Americas (3 Captain America Shields [3], 3 AS-50s with Anti-Armor Ammunition [2])
  • 3 Taskmasters (3 Captain America Shields [3], 12 Sets of Throwing Blades [1], 3 Bows and Arrows, 3 Swords)

Lieutenant - Sid Barrett (Mira Nygus, Azusa Yumi, AP Mines)

• 3 Black Widows (3 Webshooters, 3 Cheytac Interventions, 3 Miniguns, 1 Black Missile Tumbler)
  • 3 Captain Americas (3 Captain America Shields, 3 AS-50s with Anti-Armor Ammunition)
  • 3 Taskmasters (3 Captain America Shields, 12 Sets of Throwing Blades, 3 Bows and Arrows, 3 Swords)

Lieutenant - Ultraviolet (Gravity Level, Dimensionally Compressed Armory, Holographic Projector)

• 3 Black Widows (3 Webshooters, 3 Cheytac Interventions, 3 Miniguns, 1 Batman Tumbler, 2 Batpods)
  • 3 Captain Americas (3 Captain America Shields, 3 AS-50s with Anti-Armor Ammunition)
  • 3 Taskmasters (3 Captain America Shields, 12 Sets of Throwing Blades, 3 Bows and Arrows, 3 Swords)

Lieutenant - Lust

• 3 Black Widows (3 Webshooters, 3 Cheytac Interventions, 3 Miniguns, 3 Black Cannon Tumblers)
  • 3 Captain Americas (3 Captain America Shields, 3 AS-50s with Anti-Armor Ammunition )

Joker's Kitchen Sink [3C]

Radioshack Pack [1C]

Vehicle Packages [1C, 5] - Tumbler's Today, Woah! I'm in 3D x 2

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

What are the walls of the fortress composed of, if you don't mind me asking?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DireDrill
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Also, one more question. Am I allowed to infect my team with Violet Song's hemophage virus?

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Had you elected not to get the Joker's Kitchen Sink that would be doable but because of such they can't be infected with it.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@progenitor

I apologize for taking so long to put up my post. I've been very busy at work and it took me about a week, on and off, to get all this info together. The following is split into three sections, which goes as follows: character info, prep, then strategy. I will refer to the scans/videos listed in my first post when we start debating, so please peruse over them when you have some time, because I will assume you know what I'm talking about. Any new scans/videos will be posted during the course of the debate if needed.

Commanders

Stein and Spirit

No Caption Provided

Doctor Franken Stein, like his namesake, is a mad scientist, who views everything in the world, including himself, as an experiment. Exceptionally gifted, both physically and mentally, Stein is considered the greatest meister to graduate from the DWMA. Due to his insane personality, he has an uncontrollable desire to dissect whatever piques his interest. Because of this most people are afraid of him, including his own partner, Spirit, whom Stein experimented on while he slept. However, despite his madness, Stein is a kind and compassionate person, though at times, he may seem immoral and cruel.

His partner is Spirit, a demon weapon capable of turning into a scythe. Spirit is also a Death Scythe, meaning he's a weapon that has consumed over 99 evil souls and one witch's soul, and gained special powers as a result. Being a Death Scythe, he is granted the great privilege of being a weapon of Lord Death, and earned the right to be wielded by him. Because he is an actual scythe, he is considered Lord Death's strongest weapon. Spirit, despite his role as a Death Scythe, is a very casual, silly, and youthful individual. Unlike Stein, Spirit is also very perverted and constantly surrounds himself with women, hanging out at gentlemen clubs in his spare time.

Being a meister, Stein has the ability to see a person's soul, but unlike many other meisters, he is fully capable of reading a person's soul. Allowing him to learn some information about his opponents. For example, he could tell that Maka was lying by reading her soul's wavelength.

Stein, even without a weapon, is a deadly melee combatant. He can focus his soul wavelength out of his body, using it as a weapon, to assault his opponents. This technique is called soul menace.

Another example of his melee skills and soul menace capabilities:

His soul force is fully capable of completely destroying an individual.

Spirit's special ability as a Death Scythe is that he can read and control his meister's wavelength.

For example, he can condense his meister's soul wavelength into a beam of energy or have it radiate out like a shockwave to encompass more enemies.

With Spirit as his weapon, Stein can further control his soul wavelength and use it in more exotic manners.

Soul is capable of hardening Stein's wavelength into an ectoplasm armor, which protects him from harm.

He can also focus Stein's soul wavelength into soul sutures, which have both offensive and defensive capabilities.

Here are some videos showcasing his skill and abilities:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Lieutenants

King

No Caption Provided

King is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. A group of seven warriors who were revered as the most powerful and cruelest order of knights serving the kingdom of Lyonesse. He bears the Grizzly's sin of Sloth. His real name is the Faerie King Harlequin and he is the lord of the faeries. King left the faerie kingdom over 700 years ago and because of that, the faerie kingdom was destroyed. Very emotional and kind, King has trouble expressing his feelings and because of this he pretends to be nonchalant. He wields the sacred treasure, Spirit Spear Chastiefol, which is crafted from the sacred tree only found in the faerie realm.

Being a faerie, King has access to some special abilities.

One of them includes minor shape-shifting capabilities, being capable of switching between a child form and an adult form. He is freely able to switch between both forms at any time, but his current default form is that of a child. However, it requires continuous focus on King's part to maintain his adult form.

He is capable of levitating in the air without much effort. He can also fly through the air as well.

He has a special ability called, "Disaster", which currently resembles telekinesis. He uses this ability to move objects with his mind, such as his sacred treasure, Chastiefol. Here he is moving a teacup by wiggling his finger:

No Caption Provided

Here he is giving an old man rheumatism.

Now onto King's sacred treasure, the Spirit Spear Chastiefol.

No Caption Provided

Chastiefol is made from a magical tree only located within the faerie realm. The wood from the tree is said to be many times stronger than steel and has the ability to change into numerous other forms. King is adept at wielding his spear and its many forms. He does so by using "disaster", which allows him to utilize his sacred treasure to its utmost ability and wield it with thought alone.

The Spirit Spear is extremely sharp, durable, and fast. With nothing more than a though, King can send his spear flying after his opponents, often honing in on their movements.

The Spirit Spear is the weapon's default form, though not its most commonly seen form. Its most commonly seen as a pillow that King rides around on. The pillow is its first form.

No Caption Provided

While reading the pillow, he is extremely fast and agile. He can turn the pillow into a giant stuffed teddy bear, which can restrain an enemy. The giant teddy bear is his second form.

The third form of Chastiefol is that of twin-headed spear. This form has the ability to petrify whatever it pierces.

The weapon's fourth form is a giant sunflower that shoots laser beams.

The fifth form consists of turning his one spear into multiple mini-spears, which dramatically increases his destructive potential.

He is capable of switching between his weapon forms instantly and can do so mid-battle.

Another ability his spear has is that it can regenerate if it is destroyed.

Sid Barrett

No Caption Provided

Sid Barrett is a three-star meister and instructor at the DWMA. He died after being stabbed in the forehead with a miniature statue of liberty by the crazy scientist Stein, but was subsequently resurrected by him as a zombie. He had enhanced strength, speed, and durability prior to his resurrection, and retained them after being brought back to life. He is a ninja-assassin, who the ability to burrow underground, catching his opponent's off-guard. He wields two different weapons, one being his partner, the Demon Knife, Nygus. The other weapon he wields is the Death Scythe, Azusa Yumi.

His first demon weapon is Mira Nygus, who can transform into a knife.

Here is an example of him using her as a knife and being a ninja.

Aside from being a knife, Sid is capable of soul resonating with Nygus and perform a move called, "Compulsive Burial", which allows him to bury a group of people underground.

His second weapon is the Death Scythe, Azusa Yumi, who is capable of transforming into a sniper-rifle/crossbow.

No Caption Provided

In her weapon form Azusa is capable of firing condensed soul energy at her opponents. Her shots are powerful enough to blow apart a person and blow a chunk out of a building.

Her range is massive. She was capable of shooting someone on the Moon, while she was on Earth.

Her special ability is called Senrigan, which allows her to see a large area, bypassing walls and obstructions, and see a person's soul. By seeing a person's soul, she can tell how strong they are, their age, and their gender. By soul resonating with another individual, she can pass that information to other people. Through this synchronization, she can also see through their eyes.

Azusa is also very intelligent and is an excellent tactician. Through her senrigan, she can coordinate team members and scan large areas.

For example, she uses senrigan to find the quickest escape route and safest rendezvous point.

The first video gives some good background info on Sid, while the second shows his physical capabilities and skills.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Here is another video showcasing Sid's skill as a fighter. Also, showcases his usage of Nygus (the mummy girl and knife) and Azusa Yumi (the crossbow gun). Some good burrowing feats as well.

Loading Video...

Violet Song Jat Shariff

No Caption Provided

Violet Song Jat Shariff is a hemophage from the year 2078. Having been infected a decade earlier, Violet Song lost her unborn child to the virus, and subsequently joined the hemophage resistance after the government began quarantining and killing hemophages. Due to her treatment by humans, who viewed her as a monster, she grew to resent humanity, yet yearned to be human again. She eventually left the hemophage resistance after becoming disgusted with their plan to turn every human into a hemophage. Instead, she believed that a cure could be found and her condition reversed.

A hemophage, or vampire as called by the media, are people who are infected with the Hemoglophagia virus. The virus was created by the U.S. government as part of a project to create genetically enhanced super-soldiers. Due to the genetic tampering, the virus became extremely contagious and escaped into the general populace. Those infected with the virus experienced a wide variety of symptoms, though the most common was elongated canines, due to excess calcium in the body. All hemophages display enhanced strength, reflexes, and healing, though other traits, such as enhanced intelligence is possible. Enhanced senses are also common, and many experience sensitivity to light because of this. However, all of these abilities come at the cost of an accelerated metabolism, which kills hemophages within 12 years. Hemophages are also rendered sterile because of the Hemoglophagia virus.

Violet, like all hemophages, has enhanced attributes, but hers are considerably greater than others of her kind. She can effortlessly dodge bullets from multiple assailants with automatic weaponry, while her physical strength allows her to kill humans with her bare hands.

Loading Video...

Her she is dodging bullet fire from a group of gangsters. She also has them kill each other by dodging at specific points causing the bullet to hit someone else.

Loading Video...

Being a hemophage, she has access to hemophage technology, which is considerably more advanced than standard tech.

Here she is using a gravity leveler, which allows her to reverse gravity. The first video shows her walking upside down, walking on walls, and going upwards when she jumps as opposed to down.

Loading Video...

This second video showcases her using the gravity leveler on a motorcycle, allowing her to drive up the sides of a skyscraper to destroy a helicopter.

Loading Video...

Another piece of tech she possesses, which is pretty cool, is her dimensional compressor, or flat-space technology. This allows her to compress an armory worth of tech into two metal bracelets she wears on her arms. The amount of weapons she carries at any given time is enough to outfit a small army.

In the first minute of the video, you can see her materializing weapons, such as swords and guns, from her wrist. This is an example of her dimensional compressor and how it works.

The whole video is a good showcase of her physical capabilities, but the dimensional compressors can be seen from the 0:40 to 1:00 mark.

Loading Video...

Another video showcasing her dimensional compressor, you can see it at the 1:53 mark. You can see the amount of weapons she is carrying at one time.

The video is also a good overall showing of her skill.

Loading Video...

Now to move on to her proficiency with firearms and swords.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Here she is defeating a group of hemophages with nothing more than her sword. She is undoubtedly the best in her universe with a sword.

Loading Video...

The whole movie can be viewed at the following link. If you live outside the US, i think Crackle lets you watch for free as well.

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1018517/

If you want to see a funny scene involving her dimensional compressor go to 1:10:10. You can see how many weapons she carries at once.

Also, you can just watch the whole movie for funs.

Lust

No Caption Provided

Lust is one the seven Homunculi working under Father and represent the deadly sin of Lust. Unlike her brethren, she does exhibit the qualities of her sin. She does not lust over things, but is rather an object of lust for other people, either through her voluptuous body or the power she offers to them. Being a Homunculus, she is an artificially created life form, powered by a philosopher's stone, an object composed of human souls. This grants her near immortality, a regenerative healing factor, and to use the Ultimate Spear, which allows her to elongate her fingers into thin flexible blades that are sharp enough to cut through nearly anything.

Here is her first appearance in the manga:

Here she is killing 48, an animated armor, before he could squeal info:

Here is a video of her fight with Mustang:

Loading Video...

Prep

Since I only have an hour of prep, I don't expect to be able to accomplish anything intricate, like building anything. So the first thing I will do with my prep is use Azusa's senrigan ability to scout out your base and map out the city. She will then upload that info into everyone on my team during the allotted time.

I will then split up my troops among my lieutenants and commanders. So I'm basically switching up my troop composition, though to be on the safe side I will ask Diredrill if that is allowed.

@diredrillAm I allowed to switch up my lieutenants' troop combinations during prep?

Strategy

My strategy is actually very simple. It's your standard siege scenario, where I besiege your castle and your team has to withstand the onslaught. However, the siege is just a diversion, while I have a separate unit enter your base through the back to kill God_Spawn.

The following map showcases where I will place my units.

No Caption Provided

Forgive me for my bad paint skills, but I will explain as best I can.

So there will be three attacks occurring.

- The first two will happen simultaneously, which will be the assault on your gate at the west and your northern wall.

- The red and blue circle attacking your main gate is composed entirely of Nick Furys and Captain Americas, respectively.

- These troops will be led by Stein and Violet Song, the white and grey star, respectively.

- The green and black circle are composed entirely of Taskmasters and Black Widows, respectively.

- These troops will be led King and Lust, the black and red star, respectively.

- Sid is the blue star by himself. He will be underground.

The attack on the entrance on the west side will involve Nick Furys in power suits, with Captain Americas with rifles, trying to break into your base. They will be supplemented by my commander, Stein, and his lieutenant, Violet Song. Stein is an excellent commander and will be able to command both brigades easily. Violet Song will act solo for this specific scenario and use her gravity leveler to scale the walls and kill anyone on top.

At the same time, Lust will be assaulting the northern wall with her Taskmaster brigade, along with King, who will be using the Black Widows. The Taskmasters will wait for the wall to be leveled, before they move in. King will bring down that portion of the wall with his Chastiefol and Black Widow heavy support, though honestly King could probably do this by himself. Lust will then lead the assault into your base, with her Taskmasters, using her ultimate spear to bring down anyone she comes across. King will then move in with his Black Widows after Lust and Taskmasters are inside the base. The four Black Widows, without a vehicle, will position themselves in an area to snipe, while the rest of the Black Widows will use their vehicles to wreak havoc wherever they go.

While all that is happening, Sid, who is underground will dig his way into your base, locating God_Spawn through senrigan. He will then sneak up on God_Spawn and kill him, while your team is distracted with the battle.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@omgomgwtfwtf: Wow. I'm so sorry, friend, I was so distracted with trying to organize the tournaments I was a part of, I hadn't even realized you already posted. I'll get crackin' to respond here very soon. Excellent opening, btw.