Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

Black Adam (WWIII) vs Cyborg Superman

..vs..

Random encounter, bloodlusted. Fight on the Moon, starting 10m apart. Win by KO or death.

Who wins?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Cyborg Supes all the way.

Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Cyborg Supes all the way.

This.

SS

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall

Why is world war 3 Black Adam seen as an alogether different incarnation, he has just pissed, its not like he was amped up. And he has done something similar outside World War 3 during Dark reign.

It would depend on which body of Cyborg we are talking about, not all incarnation of Cyborg are as durable, it would depend on what version we are talking about.

All in all, Cyborg Superman has better feats and he is extremely hard to put down because he can keep constructing his body.

CS FTW!

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xeon1cs

@Killemall said:

Why is world war 3 Black Adam seen as an alogether different incarnation, he has just pissed, its not like he was amped up. And he has done something similar outside World War 3 during Dark reign.

It would depend on which body of Cyborg we are talking about, not all incarnation of Cyborg are as durable, it would depend on what version we are talking about.

All in all, Cyborg Superman has better feats and he is extremely hard to put down because he can keep constructing his body.

CS FTW!

I was under the impression he had the added power of Isis, on top of him being mega-pissed.

Was this not the case?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

Is Cyborg superman Stronger and faster than Black Adam ?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MonsterStomp

WW3 BA did take out several superhero teams. Im sure he can pull this off in a tough fight.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

Cyborg Superman handily.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Cyborg Supes stomps

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Cyborg Supes stomps
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall

@xeon1cs said:

I was under the impression he had the added power of Isis, on top of him being mega-pissed.

Was this not the case?

that is a common mis-conception going around.

Isis power comes from an amulet, if you look closely at any scan from World War 3, Black Adam doesnt have the amulet, nor was it ever mentioned during World War 3 that he had the added powers from Isis.

However, at the end of the series Black Adam loses his power thanks to Captain Marvel changing his password.

The series that immediately follows World War 3 is Black Adam: The Dark Age, it was only in this series he had the power of Isis (since his powers were lost) and later used Isis connection to get his bona-fide powers back. Its often the scans from The Dark Ages people use to show Black Adam had the power of Isis, which obviously doesnt apply retrospectively to World War 3, and he never even had both powers in tandem.

Hope this helps.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@Bo88gdan said:

Likely yes, but against, like i mentioned earlier it would depend on which body we are talking about. Black Adam normally struggles with Superman and Superman level character (Atom Smasher and Captain Marvel) while Cyborg Superman has often take on and beaten more than one superman level character. That being said, there are few series, most notably, World War 3 and Dark Reign, where within those series only his feats looked better than Cyborg Superman.

In short majority of Cybrog Superman's fight show me stronger than Superman, while majority of Black Adam's fight shows he is just on the same level as superman/ captain Marvel. So its fair to assume Cyborg Superman to be stronger.

Faster? neither of them are know for reaction, nor are they known to blitz people, i would say they are about equal.

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Likely yes, but against, like i mentioned earlier it would depend on which body we are talking about. Black Adam normally struggles with Superman and Superman level character (Atom Smasher and Captain Marvel) while Cyborg Superman has often take on and beaten more than one superman level character. That being said, there are few series, most notably, World War 3 and Dark Reign, where within those series only his feats looked better than Cyborg Superman.

In short majority of Cybrog Superman's fight show me stronger than Superman, while majority of Black Adam's fight shows he is just on the same level as superman/ captain Marvel. So its fair to assume Cyborg Superman to be stronger.

Faster? neither of them are know for reaction, nor are they known to blitz people, i would say they are about equal.

How would Adam's magic help him? I know all about how beastly hank's tech is, but this looks like one of the rare fights where tech trumps magic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer said:

How would Adam's magic help him? I know all about how beastly hank's tech is, but this looks like one of the rare fights where tech trumps magic.

Actually you are on to a very good point. It was actually revealed during Superman volume 2 82 it was revealed that Cyborg's body was so similar to that of a Kyrptonian that Kryptonite weakens him. Knowing that Magic much like Kryptonite would likely harm or weaken Cybrog.

But then thats just a hypothesis, i have nothing to show for it :p

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By willpayton

bump

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised there's not much support for for BA, considering his high-end showings in WW3.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#18 frozen  Moderator

@lol: Why are you bumping every mismatch against Black Adam? I'm inclined to flag you.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8