#1  Edited By Lantern Prime
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
hmmm... well if Ultraman's stats are actually correct from this Wiki ( which they probably arent )... lol 
I would say Ultraman could beat World War Hulk in an interesting fight
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
" hmmm... well if Ultraman's stats are actually correct from this Wiki ( which they probably arent )... lol 
"
Yep
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
"hmmm... well if Ultraman's stats are actually correct from this Wiki ( which they probably arent )... lol 
"

No they are because back in 2003 when I was first looking up Ultraman. Where I found like theres 100s of different Ultramen and they all have a gazillion powers and abilities....These are the same statistics that I saw way back on the Ultraman website I saw...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"hmmm... well if Ultraman's stats are actually correct from this Wiki ( which they probably arent )... lol 
"
No they are because back in 2003 when I was first looking up Ultraman. Where I found like theres 100s of different Ultramen and they all have a gazillion powers and abilities....These are the same statistics that I saw way back on the Ultraman website I saw... "
oh yeah...
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Ultraman looks like he gets all the girls. Maybe I should wear that much leather.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Ultraman looks like he gets all the girls. Maybe I should wear that much leather. "
naw... you better not do that... this is the 21 century dude... unless you are going to a Comic Con to look for girls... you better wear something more conventional then all that damn leather...  
lmfao
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
No they are because back in 2003 when I was first looking up Ultraman. Where I found like theres 100s of different Ultramen and they all have a gazillion powers and abilities....These are the same statistics that I saw way back on the Ultraman website I saw... "
oh yeah... "
Surprisingly they get Kaiju's special abilites and statistics right but they can lie about alot of other things.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" Ultraman looks like he gets all the girls. Maybe I should wear that much leather. "
naw... you better not do that... this is the 21 century dude... unless you are going to a Comic Con to look for girls... you better wear something more conventional then all that damn leather...  
lmfao
"
Heath Ledger seemed to pull it off in Broke Back Mou- oh wait...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
oh yeah... "
Surprisingly they get Kaiju's special abilites and statistics right but they can lie about alot of other things. "
I will give you that... so if this is indeed the case... you should have put Ultraman against someone who could keep up with him physically and speedwise... possibly a Power Girl vs Ultraman matchup...
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aronmorales
@King Saturn said:
" hmmm... well if Ultraman's stats are actually correct from this Wiki ( which they probably arent )... lol 
"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
lmfao
"
Heath Ledger seemed to pull it off in Broke Back Mou- oh wait... "
lmmfao 
now I dont know if you wanna go down that road... but whatever floats your boat... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
oh yeah... "
Surprisingly they get Kaiju's special abilites and statistics right but they can lie about alot of other things. "
I will give you that... so if this is indeed the case... you should have put Ultraman against someone who could keep up with him physically and speedwise... possibly a Power Girl vs Ultraman matchup... "

I thought this was a good fight. I guess i was worng..  

But whenever I put Ultraman.....or any Ultraman against Post Crisis Superman they like to dismiss it as if its not even a contest.... Superman dickriders always say that he wins all the time...

@King Saturn said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
lmfao
"
WTF? What world do you live in.... 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
oh yeah... "
I will give you that... so if this is indeed the case... you should have put Ultraman against someone who could keep up with him physically and speedwise... possibly a Power Girl vs Ultraman matchup... "

But whenever I put Ultraman.....or any Ultraman against Post Crisis Superman they like to dismiss it as if its not even a contest.... Superman dickriders always say that he wins all the time...

@King Saturn said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
lmfao
"
WTF? What world do you live in....   "
I live in the real world... lol 
around here... if you wear that much leather... the girls wont be running towards you... they will be running away from you... at least its like that in MIA... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
oh yeah... "

@King Saturn said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:
lmfao
"
WTF? What world do you live in....   "
around here... if you wear that much leather... the girls wont be running towards you... they will be running away from you... at least its like that in MIA... 
"

Dade County homie....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:   "
"
Dade County homie.... "
yeah... them funny dudes rock all that leather... but not the dudes getting da rump 
lol
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:   "
"
Dade County homie.... "
yeah... them funny dudes rock all that leather... but not the dudes getting da rump 
lol
"

Thats where the hood niggas ar at...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Dade County homie.... "
lol
"
Thats where the hood niggas ar at... "
and you think there arent funny dudes in the Hood ? and not everyone in Dade is wearing that much Leather... sh!t they know better than that... rocking leather jackets and leather pants in 105 degree weather ? you gotta be outta your mind to do some sh!t like that... 
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Dade County homie.... "
lol
"
and you think there arent funny dudes in the Hood ? and not everyone in Dade is wearing that much Leather... sh!t they know better than that... rocking leather jackets and leather pants in 105 degree weather ? you gotta be outta your mind to do some sh!t like that...  "

Well its my honor to be the first...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Dade County homie.... "
lol
"
and you think there arent funny dudes in the Hood ? and not everyone in Dade is wearing that much Leather... sh!t they know better than that... rocking leather jackets and leather pants in 105 degree weather ? you gotta be outta your mind to do some sh!t like that...  "
Well its my honor to be the first... "
lmfao 

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lance Uppercut

Truthfully, I'm from the ATL, so wearing that much leather would get me beat up.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lantern Prime
@King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Dade County homie.... "
lol
"
Well its my honor to be the first... "
lmfao 

"

Im serious too.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ultraman vs WW HULK? I forgot I made this...