No Caption Provided
Avatar image for sundipped_superman
Sundipped_Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two rings eh? I really wanna say kilowog, but I've no idea how this'll go.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Kilowog

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44  Online

Didn't kilowog with 2 rings stomp a blood lusted superman?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Strength to Strength Kilowog is going to struggle against Hulk (hoping no one is going to seriously take Superman vs Kilowog fight, like i did few months ago) but Kilowog has a lot of versatility and could simply blow up the planet and let hulk suffocate in space, or put a giant construct over his head and let him suffocate (like Susan did)

As long as its a slugfest, as far as i am concerned, Hulk's the favorite here, but once Kilowog goes for versatility he could take it handily.

Fighting Smart - Kilowog

Fighting like what Kilowog in comics - Hulk for me :)

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By theTimeStreamer

hulk

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall

@jashro44 said:

Superman/ Batman was a horrible showing and i dont think he had 2 rings though but memory is a little hazy. Also thats hardly a normal showing for Kilowog who has struggled against Arkillo (beat him though by hitting him with a giant aircraft carrier), has lot to both Hal Jordan and Sinestro. He should not be able to hold his own against Morals off Superman when he generally loses against character that a morals off superman would likely stomp (but then against World War Hulk isnt anywhere close to morals off superman).

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By demifiendninja

kilowog

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44  Online

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

Superman/ Batman was a horrible showing and i dont think he had 2 rings though but memory is a little hazy. Also thats hardly a normal showing for Kilowog who has struggled against Arkillo (beat him though by hitting him with a giant aircraft carrier), has lot to both Hal Jordan and Sinestro. He should not be able to hold his own against Morals off Superman when he generally loses against character that a morals off superman would likely stomp (but then against World War Hulk isnt anywhere close to morals off superman).

Makes sense. I remember seeing the scans about a day ago and it looked like he had 2 rings so I assumed that was why he was able to beat superman (I hear lanterns are more effective with 2 rings?). But if kilowog prefers brawling I guess hulk wins.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

what does 2 rings do?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IZZR
@jashro44: @Killemall: Yeah 2 rings.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cool, with 2 rings maybe he could win.

I still dont understand, why didnt Superman just speedblitz him and blow his head off with a massive heatvision. I assume if Jordan is capable of reducing Kilowog into mere bones with but one blast, in a weakned condition, Superman's heatvision should have dont the trick wouldnt you think?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cool, with 2 rings maybe he could win.

I still dont understand, why didnt Superman just speedblitz him and blow his head off with a massive heatvision. I assume if Jordan is capable of reducing Kilowog into mere bones with but one blast, in a weakned condition, Superman's heatvision should have dont the trick wouldnt you think?

Thing is Kilowog is RARELY! bloodlusted and in this fight he was actually pissed off and being mind controlled, not to mention that he too flies at the speed of light so Supes can't speed blitz him.

@Pyrogram said:

what does 2 rings do?

The more rings the more powerful someone becomes.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44  Online

@IZZR: Is Kilowog faster then light in combat or travel speed? What reaction feats does he have?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@jashro44 said:

@IZZR: Is Kilowog faster then light in combat or travel speed? What reaction feats does he have?

Well he has dodged energy beams from other lanterns and theyre known to travel at light speed so its combat speed and flight....
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44  Online

@IZZR: Dodging beams of light doesn't really mean you move at light speed. Thor has blocked a cosmic blast from silver surfer, spider-man has dodged multiple lasers, Batman dodged multiple beams of light as well.

Avatar image for brianbusterbear888823
BrianBusterBear888823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kilowog wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@killemall:

@jashro44 said:

@IZZR: Dodging beams of light doesn't really mean you move at light speed. Thor has blocked a cosmic blast from silver surfer, spider-man has dodged multiple lasers, Batman dodged multiple beams of light as well.

Tsk, tsk, when will people lear there is a difference between Travel Speed and Combat Speed. This is why DC fans (I say DC as they have FTL Travel guys all the time) need to learn the difference before stating "He moves at lightspeed, so he speed blitzes" comments.

Hulk also wins this as Moral Off World Breaker.

Professor Hulk enters a Melt Down and thanks to a chunk of metal in his brain, cannot control his Gamma Output with his body. The power of the Gamma Waves is enough to destroy Manhattan.

Here his Gamma Waves are so strong they start to kill Hulk himself in his final stages of Meltdown They burn a freaking crater in the earth and instantly consume all around it. By the time the Helicopter arrives, the Gamma Wave is gone leaving only a Radiation Fire.

This is Galaxy Master who attacks Savage Hulk with Gamma Radiation. Overcharging Hulks body causes Hulk to use the Gamma power in rays and waves that damage and destroy this Planet Killing Poor Man's Galactus. (Galaxy Master fed on Planets, was made of Cosmic Energy, and even had Abomination as a herald to wreck worlds! Galaxy Master was a poor mans Galactus level being lol)

No Caption Provided

Here again Hulk as World breaker emits powerful Gamma Waves naturally and in control that destroy Hulk level beings on contact! With a foot stomp he can sink the East Coast!

Hulk has this with the Gamma energy he is putting out making making short work of Kilowog.

Also how do you speed blits Hulk with his Gamma Waves going on? Gamma Waves is light speed, and they repel you back while causing radiation burns! His fields have negated Energy attacks and physical attacks!

World Breaker has this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jashro44  Online

@cadencev2: If what killemall said 9 months ago is true hulk will probably win with ease. If kilowag prefers to brawl he isn't winning this fight.