This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH.

#3 Edited by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsidian solos via incapacitation

#4 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Obsidian solos via incapacitation "
How?

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How? "
Covers him in total darkness to the point where he can not see and is immobilized the same defense system used on the Brownestone strong enough to take out Jay Garrick and Alan Scott
#6 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How? "
Covers him in total darkness to the point where he can not see and is immobilized the same defense system used on the Brownestone strong enough to take out Jay Garrick and Alan Scott "

How would that stop the Hulk from doing his thunderclap
Or going through the ground or leaping out of it's surrounding area
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Damage or Obsidian could solo
#8 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How? "
Covers him in total darkness to the point where he can not see and is immobilized the same defense system used on the Brownestone strong enough to take out Jay Garrick and Alan Scott "
How would that stop the Hulk from doing his thunderclap Or going through the ground or leaping out of it's surrounding area "
Because thunderclap would not affect him in shadow form and he can trap a Flash he can trap Hulk. He will be in total darkness no idea of up or down Hulk can run same reason the Jay and Jesse couldn't
#9 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
How? "
How would that stop the Hulk from doing his thunderclap Or going through the ground or leaping out of it's surrounding area "
Because thunderclap would not affect him in shadow form and he can trap a Flash he can trap Hulk. He will be in total darkness no idea of up or down Hulk can run same reason the Jay and Jesse couldn't "
But if he is standing on the ground when enveloped
Why wouldn't he know where the ground is?

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

jesse quick would solo, as would steel

#11 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" jesse quick would solo, as would steel "
I'm thinking Steel as well
I know Hulk couldn't harm him
But not Jesse

#12 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, cannot believe that no one has mentioned Citizen Steel. WWH would get beaten by him or Obsidian single-handedly. Even Damage would have put some hurt on him (now he's dead). 

#13 Posted by The Island (82 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk punched through invisible woman's shield to get to reed. WWH fought ghost rider, strange, entire x-men roster, sentry.

WWH wins.

#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:  It is a void and is disorienting it takes all of the Green Flame just to break it it. As for Jesse she already has meta super strength of at least 25-50 tons more probably than she has the speed force making her FTL and stronger 
#15 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  It is a void and is disorienting it takes all of the Green Flame just to break it it. As for Jesse she already has meta super strength of at least 25-50 tons more probably than she has the speed force making her FTL and stronger  "
Since it can't hurt him
I think it would do nothing but provoke him further
And that would make him madder and then you know what level comes next

#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs:  Than what he will be slightly stronger but will still be losing since he is sucked into Obsidian
#17 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  Than what he will be slightly stronger but will still be losing since he is sucked into Obsidian "
Slightly?
His very steps break up tectonic plates
His strength was already incalculable in Marvel standards before the increase
It would surely be more than slightly

#18 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Hulk 

@the human Juggernaut:
@StrongestOneThereIs:

Stell can't be hurt by the Hulk but I don't think he can hurt him as well. I have seen feats to give testament to his durability but not his strength (not strong enough for the Hulk anyway). 

@Son_of_Magnus: 
Obsidian could be the factor for the win because of the factor of making the Hulk's strength useless, but I agree with SOTI that itr would result in bringing the Worldbreaker.

#19 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral said:

"Wow, cannot believe that no one has mentioned Citizen Steel. WWH would get beaten by him or Obsidian single-handedly. Even Damage would have put some hurt on him (now he's dead).  "

I forgot about Citizen Steel, but already mentioned the fact that Obsidian and Damage are both more than capable of soloing as well.
#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" jesse quick would solo, as would steel "
I'm thinking Steel as well I know Hulk couldn't harm him But not Jesse "
jesse might as well be jay garrick
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  Than what he will be slightly stronger but will still be losing since he is sucked into Obsidian "
Slightly?
His very steps break up tectonic plates
His strength was already incalculable in Marvel standards before the increase It would surely be more than slightly "
the point is that no matter how strong he is he will be stuck in there
#22 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs:  It is a void and is disorienting it takes all of the Green Flame just to break it it. As for Jesse she already has meta super strength of at least 25-50 tons more probably than she has the speed force making her FTL and stronger  "
Jesse can't hit light speed.  Not that it matters because she's still ridiculously fast.
#23 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad:  Yes she can
#24 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @ThanosIsMad:  Yes she can "

The bio I have doesn't say she can
#25 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Where does the fight take place in this one?

#26 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
"Where does the fight take place in this one? "

A desert
#27 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah im still gonna give it to Hulk

#28 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
"I say the Hulk 

@the human Juggernaut:
@StrongestOneThereIs:

Stell can't be hurt by the Hulk but I don't think he can hurt him as well. I have seen feats to give testament to his durability but not his strength (not strong enough for the Hulk anyway). 

@Son_of_Magnus:  Obsidian could be the factor for the win because of the factor of making the Hulk's strength useless, but I agree with SOTI that itr would result in bringing the Worldbreaker. "

After thinking about it more I have reconsidered Steel  
I forgot that this is a calculating Hulk 
After figuring out that he can't hurt Steel 
He would just drop him through the ground by slamming him on top of the head 

Looks like Obsidian is their best hope of winning 
And I still feel that Hulk's change into Worldbreaker would cancel that
#29 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

If Worldbreaker is a part of this battle (being the result of more rage), then WWHulk would have the win
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH can't hurt Obsidian, who can easily mind control or physically beat the stupid out of him.
#31 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" WWH can't hurt Obsidian, who can easily mind control or physically beat the stupid out of him. "
Even Xavier stated that he could not control the Hulk
#32 Edited by BlackestShite (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets over rated

Liberty Belle and Cyclone can BFR him

@King Hercules said:

" Even Xavier stated that he could not control the Hulk "

PIS, take the WWH arc with a pinch of salt
#33 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Obsidian would rape Hulk . Yeah , you heard that right .

#34 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackestShite said:
"  Hulk gets over rated

Liberty Belle and Cyclone can BFR him

@King Hercules said:

" Even Xavier stated that he could not control the Hulk "

PIS, take the WWH arc with a pinch of salt "

Why? Because you didn't like the story line? And the Xavier statement wasn't in that arc. He was even resisting Onlsaught.
#35 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
" @Zoom said:
" WWH can't hurt Obsidian, who can easily mind control or physically beat the stupid out of him. "
Even Xavier stated that he could not control the Hulk"
There's a lot of things Xavier can't do. 

Obsidian is far more powerful.
#36 Edited by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Zoom said:
There's a lot of things Xavier can't do.  Obsidian is far more powerful. "
Mentally?
#37 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Hercules said:
"@Zoom said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Zoom said:
Mentally? "
Has nothing to do with it.  Obsidian doesn't use telepathy.
#38 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @King Hercules said:
"@Zoom said:

" @King Hercules said:

" @Zoom said:
Mentally? "
Has nothing to do with it.  Obsidian doesn't use telepathy. "
Then what is meant by him controlling Hulk's mind ? I didn't think he had telepathy powers.

#39 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't.  The shadowlands or darkforce or whatever DC's darkness dimension is called allows him to control others.  The starheart protected Alan Scott.  Shazam protected Captain Marvel. 

Hulk has no magic light.
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" Jesse can't hit light speed.  Not that it matters because she's still ridiculously fast. "
Yes, she can. All she has to do it recite the Speed Force equation, and it's a done deal.
#41 Posted by King Hercules (1160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" He doesn't.  The shadowlands or darkforce or whatever DC's darkness dimension is called allows him to control others.  The starheart protected Alan Scott.  Shazam protected Captain Marvel.  Hulk has no magic light. "
Then I'm reading something wrong. I thought that allowed him to control their shadow, not the individual themselves.

#42 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH. 

#43 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

-_- Oh yeah , Xavier can't control Hulk , but Marvel Girl easily makes him revert back to Banner ...

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" -_- Oh yeah , Xavier can't control Hulk , but Marvel Girl easily makes him revert back to Banner ... "
LOL
#45 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

JSA

#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @King Hercules said:
"I say the Hulk 

@the human Juggernaut:
@StrongestOneThereIs:

@Son_of_Magnus:  Obsidian could be the factor for the win because of the factor of making the Hulk's strength useless, but I agree with SOTI that itr would result in bringing the Worldbreaker. "
After thinking about it more I have reconsidered Steel  I forgot that this is a calculating Hulk After figuring out that he can't hurt Steel He would just drop him through the ground by slamming him on top of the head  Looks like Obsidian is their best hope of winning And I still feel that Hulk's change into Worldbreaker would cancel that "
and steel will just stand there and say "hit me"?
#47 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @King Hercules said:
"I say the Hulk 

@the human Juggernaut:
@StrongestOneThereIs:

After thinking about it more I have reconsidered Steel  I forgot that this is a calculating Hulk After figuring out that he can't hurt Steel He would just drop him through the ground by slamming him on top of the head  Looks like Obsidian is their best hope of winning And I still feel that Hulk's change into Worldbreaker would cancel that "
and steel will just stand there and say "hit me"? "
You think a blow from Steel would hurt the Hulk? 
If so, give an feat example?
#48 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" -_- Oh yeah , Xavier can't control Hulk , but Marvel Girl easily makes him revert back to Banner ... "
Xavier did say that he has a hard time controlling Hulk's beastly mind
And the Hulk was fighting Onslaught's mind control as well
#49 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @King Hercules said:
"I say the Hulk 

@the human Juggernaut:
@StrongestOneThereIs:

and steel will just stand there and say "hit me"? "
You think a blow from Steel would hurt the Hulk?  If so, give an feat example? "
knocking gog over.  WWH has been hurt by less than that
#50 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: 
I forgot that he got that blow in and knocked him off his feet
If Steel can hurt him, he can definitely hurt the Hulk