Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Hulk beats the f#ck outta Hal."
LOL

I dont know... Hal has beaten Superman before in the past and even an average Green Lantern was able to put a hurting on Wonder Woman. WWHulk maybe powerful... but I dont know if he can keep up with a GL like Hal
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hal FTW

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

I dont know... Hal has beaten Superman before in the past and even an average Green Lantern was able to put a hurting on Wonder Woman. WWHulk maybe powerful... but I dont know if he can keep up with a GL like Hal
"
Batman beat Superman too...I think if Hulk can beat half the Marvel U including Silver Surfer...he can take whatever Hal can throw at him.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
Batman beat Superman too...I think if Hulk can beat half the Marvel U including Silver Surfer...he can take whatever Hal can throw at him."
Hmmm...maybe. The Surfer is superior to Hal in terms of overall power... but Surfer doent really use Energy Constructs. If Hal can use a Energy Construct to Toss out of the Atmosphere he could win on BFR... but thats a big IF
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
Batman beat Superman too...I think if Hulk can beat half the Marvel U including Silver Surfer...he can take whatever Hal can throw at him."
Hmmm...maybe. The Surfer is superior to Hal in terms of overall power... but Surfer doent really use Energy Constructs. If Hal can use a Energy Construct to Toss out of the Atmosphere he could win on BFR... but thats a big IF"
That could be possible..but I haven't seen anything contain WWH for a long enough time to do something like that...
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

I don't remember him beating the SS, and if he did it couldn't possibly have been a full powered SS...

Because the first time they meet I remember Silver Surfer easily overpowering Hulk.

And when did Batman beat Superman? Hush - Didn't really "beat Superman", he even admitted he would break his hand if he punched him again, they ended up having to throw lois off a building to break the control poison ivy had over him. The Dark Knight Returns - Non Canon.

And this is Hal vs Hulk, not Hulk vs Superman.

Hal freezes time, teleports Hulk into the sun, etc.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
Hmmm...maybe. The Surfer is superior to Hal in terms of overall power... but Surfer doent really use Energy Constructs. If Hal can use a Energy Construct to Toss out of the Atmosphere he could win on BFR... but thats a big IF"
That could be possible..but I haven't seen anything contain WWH for a long enough time to do something like that..."
Indeed. And GL Energy Constructs have been broken before in the past so...
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Korg

SS was severely handicapped and enslaved when Hulk "beat" him. No incarnation of the Hulk stands a chance against a fully-powered Silver Surfer. Oh, and Hal wins this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"SS was severely handicapped and enslaved when Hulk "beat" him. No incarnation of the Hulk stands a chance against a fully-powered Silver Surfer. Oh, and Hal wins this."
He still got his ass bust...I don't see Hal winning this.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

I don't remember him beating the SS, and if he did it couldn't possibly have been a full powered SS...

Because the first time they meet I remember Silver Surfer easily overpowering Hulk.

And when did Batman beat Superman? Hush - Didn't really "beat Superman", he even admitted he would break his hand if he punched him again, they ended up having to throw lois off a building to break the control poison ivy had over him. The Dark Knight Returns - Non Canon.

And this is Hal vs Hulk, not Hulk vs Superman.

Hal freezes time, teleports Hulk into the sun, etc."
I mentioned Superman is response to what King Saturn said..I don't think Hal beating Superman makes him automatically able to beat the Hulk.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Hal would most likely win
WWH can probably beat a normal lantern

But Hal is one of the greatest lantern of all time

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17  Edited By Zoom

With no BFR, I see Hulk winning this more often than not.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"With no BFR, I see Hulk winning this more often than not."
I can agree with that... but BFR is possible here. Dont know how likely it is though
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
hal could just sit back and put a construct in hulk's throat, suffocating him...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
hal could just sit back and put a construct in hulk's throat, suffocating him..."
What makes you think Hulk can't break them?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
LOL

"
hal could just sit back and put a construct in hulk's throat, suffocating him..."
I dont know man. Maybe he could. But even the Recent version of Solomon Grundy was able to bust out of an Energy Construct with little issue
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
I can agree with that... but BFR is possible here. Dont know how likely it is though"

Says you.  ;-)

Says me, BFR means the absense of a fight.  I'm here to debate battles, not lack thereof.

Since there is no stated rule (in fact, Buckshot encourages players to state how a win is achieved in the Battle Forum Rules thread), I refuse to ignore the topic of a fight without BFR and instead focus on an idea that makes flight far and away the most dominating power imaginable.  Yes, we all agree that Hal can probably sent WWH into space.

Now, lets move on to the much more interesting topic of if they were actually forced to battle each other.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"Zoom said:
I can agree with that... but BFR is possible here. Dont know how likely it is though"

Says you.  ;-)

Says me, BFR means the absense of a fight.  I'm here to debate battles, not lack thereof.

Since there is no stated rule (in fact, Buckshot encourages players to state how a win is achieved in the Battle Forum Rules thread), I refuse to ignore the topic of a fight without BFR and instead focus on an idea that makes flight far and away the most dominating power imaginable.  Yes, we all agree that Hal can probably sent WWH into space.

Now, lets move on to the much more interesting topic of if they were actually forced to battle each other."
But BFR is a possible way of a person winning a fight. To say that Hal shouldnt be able to achieve a win here because its a lackluster way of debating a battle with the Hulk isnt really fair. Simply because its a way of Hal winning the fight... and the fact that we have to make conditions for The Hulk to possibly have a shot to win this fight really isnt fair either... if a person can win using BFR than that person should be able to win. But Personally... I dont think Hal will win so easy using BFR with the Energy Constructs... because the Constructs can and have been broken before... so its all debatable really.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Light

i pick WWH i havent debated for awhile so lets go

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

I personally think Hal can take a majority against WWH! The WWH mini was o.k. and had some interesting battles, but was overblown and no way any Hulk can take on the whole Marvel U earth!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"I personally think Hal can take a majority against WWH! The WWH mini was o.k. and had some interesting battles, but was overblown and no way any Hulk can take on the whole Marvel U earth!"
How is it that people believe someone with UNLIMITED STRENGTH can't take on the entire Marvel U.The Void did it in his first appearance.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"I personally think Hal can take a majority against WWH! The WWH mini was o.k. and had some interesting battles, but was overblown and no way any Hulk can take on the whole Marvel U earth!"
How is it that people believe someone with UNLIMITED STRENGTH can't take on the entire Marvel U.The Void did it in his first appearance."

Unlimited is his potentiel, he has to get there first, he doesn't start out the strongest, and there's just way too many powers/hero's who could take him, wether it's bfr or physically who can take him before he ever gets that far! If you have that many vast aray of superpowers, it'd be quite pointless and stupid to just stand their and slug it out with him which is what would make him get more angrier! That's the only way WWH or any hulk has the best chance of winning, is if it's a physical/slug it out match!
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Light
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
How is it that people believe someone with UNLIMITED STRENGTH can't take on the entire Marvel U.The Void did it in his first appearance."

Unlimited is his potentiel, he has to get there first, he doesn't start out the strongest, and there's just way too many powers/hero's who could take him, wether it's bfr or physically who can take him before he ever gets that far! If you have that many vast aray of superpowers, it'd be quite pointless and stupid to just stand their and slug it out with him which is what would make him get more angrier! That's the only way WWH or any hulk has the best chance of winning, is if it's a physical/slug it out match!"
bt in WWH form he starts at the point your talking about
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden
Light said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Unlimited is his potentiel, he has to get there first, he doesn't start out the strongest, and there's just way too many powers/hero's who could take him, wether it's bfr or physically who can take him before he ever gets that far! If you have that many vast aray of superpowers, it'd be quite pointless and stupid to just stand their and slug it out with him which is what would make him get more angrier! That's the only way WWH or any hulk has the best chance of winning, is if it's a physical/slug it out match!"
bt in WWH form he starts at the point your talking about"

Starts at his potentiel? Um, I don't think so! That's not Hulk at his full potentiel, that's just (Supposedly) the strongest Hulk we've seen! (personally, I think War Hulk is the strongest, he handled Juggy like nothing, as opposed to BFR'ing like WWH!) so far! He still hasn't reached any where near his potential in WWH!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Light said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Starts at his potentiel? Um, I don't think so! That's not Hulk at his full potentiel, that's just (Supposedly) the strongest Hulk we've seen! (personally, I think War Hulk is the strongest, he handled Juggy like nothing, as opposed to BFR'ing like WWH!) so far! He still hasn't reached any where near his potential in WWH!"
Actually..Juggy handled him....
Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Light
lordraiden said:
"Light said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:

Starts at his potentiel? Um, I don't think so! That's not Hulk at his full potentiel, that's just (Supposedly) the strongest Hulk we've seen! (personally, I think War Hulk is the strongest, he handled Juggy like nothing, as opposed to BFR'ing like WWH!) so far! He still hasn't reached any where near his potential in WWH!"
I was simply speaking on him reaching a strength level rivalling all of Marvel Earth not his full pottentiak which can never be reached because of his limitless anger
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

POTENTIAL

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Light
Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"
ok sorry... jeez...
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lionheart

Hmmmmmm............this is a toughy 

i will go with WWH winning this 6-7 fights out of 10

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Potential's a great word, but doesn't give you a victory in the hear and now if your not given the chance to reach any where near your potentiel, if you catch my drift ;-) (e.g. Anikin was POTENTIELLY the strongest in the force, but never really got there) Potentiel is what you CAN reach, not what you will reach or do!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Potential's a great word, but doesn't give you a victory in the hear and now if your not given the chance to reach any where near your potentiel, if you catch my drift ;-) (e.g. Anikin was POTENTIELLY the strongest in the force, but never really got there) Potentiel is what you CAN reach, not what you will reach or do!"
You spelled potential wrong 4 times now.
lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lionheart
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Potential's a great word, but doesn't give you a victory in the hear and now if your not given the chance to reach any where near your potentiel, if you catch my drift ;-) (e.g. Anikin was POTENTIELLY the strongest in the force, but never really got there) Potentiel is what you CAN reach, not what you will reach or do!"
You spelled potential wrong 4 times now."

lol
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Yeah, I know, just couldn't be bothered going to the dictionary, which is what I normally do :-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Yeah, I know, just couldn't be bothered going to the dictionary, which is what I normally do :-)"
I spelled it for you....
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zoom
King Saturn said:
"But BFR is a possible way of a person winning a fight. To say that Hal shouldnt be able to achieve a win here because its a lackluster way of debating a battle with the Hulk isnt really fair. Simply because its a way of Hal winning the fight... and the fact that we have to make conditions for The Hulk to possibly have a shot to win this fight really isnt fair either... if a person can win using BFR than that person should be able to win. But Personally... I dont think Hal will win so easy using BFR with the Energy Constructs... because the Constructs can and have been broken before... so its all debatable really.

"

Says you.

And who cares about fairness?
Is it fair that WWH can't fly and can thus be BFRed?
Avatar image for scarlet_spider_
Scarlet Spider.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scarlet Spider.

Green Lantern wins with out BFR

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"

POTENTIAL

"

Yeah, I know, just couldn't be bothered going to the dictionary, which is what I normally do :-)"
I spelled it for you...."

Cheers!
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scarlet Thor

Well here's my though.
If Avengers, Xmen Ghostrider, Sentry (I disagree with this by the way), and Zom couldn't beat WWHulk what Hal can do about it?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!!!
THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
Zoom said:
"King Saturn said:
"But BFR is a possible way of a person winning a fight. To say that Hal shouldnt be able to achieve a win here because its a lackluster way of debating a battle with the Hulk isnt really fair. Simply because its a way of Hal winning the fight... and the fact that we have to make conditions for The Hulk to possibly have a shot to win this fight really isnt fair either... if a person can win using BFR than that person should be able to win. But Personally... I dont think Hal will win so easy using BFR with the Energy Constructs... because the Constructs can and have been broken before... so its all debatable really.

"

Says you.

And who cares about fairness?
Is it fair that WWH can't fly and can thus be BFRed?"
Sure its fair. Because these are the Characters Special Powers... you cant knock us for using BFR as a possibly way of victory here because Hulk doesnt have Flight in his skill set. I didnt make the thread... I only posted the possible outcome for who I thought would win and how they would win. And its still debatable

lol
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Scarlet Thor
Vance Astro said:
"
THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!!!
THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!!!
"
Hulk #6?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Yes.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lordraiden
Scarlet Thor said:
"Well here's my though.
If Avengers, Xmen Ghostrider, Sentry (I disagree with this by the way), and Zom couldn't beat WWHulk what Hal can do about it?"

For starters, if anyone, including the writers of WWH new anything remotely about Zom, WWH would have ended in an instance! Eternity himself fears a fully unleashed Zom, if that tells you anything to go by! WWH was his own mini/title, so it's obviouse it's going to favour him more often than not! There's more than a few not quite right moments in WWH, but since they want to put out the mini, they have to work everything into Hulk's favour and work out plot devices, like Zom and even Dr Strange, who could have ended it in an instance with a simple BFR and saved new york and earth alot of damage and trouble, but that wouldn't really sell five issues of WWH, would it!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
lordraiden said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Well here's my though.
If Avengers, Xmen Ghostrider, Sentry (I disagree with this by the way), and Zom couldn't beat WWHulk what Hal can do about it?"

For starters, if anyone, including the writers of WWH new anything remotely about Zom, WWH would have ended in an instance! Eternity himself fears a fully unleashed Zom, if that tells you anything to go by! WWH was his own mini/title, so it's obviouse it's going to favour him more often than not! There's more than a few not quite right moments in WWH, but since they want to put out the mini, they have to work everything into Hulk's favour and work out plot devices, like Zom and even Dr Strange, who could have ended it in an instance with a simple BFR and saved new york and earth alot of damage and trouble, but that wouldn't really sell five issues of WWH, would it!"
For starters,if you actually read WWH instead of getting on the writers about what they didn't do right maybe you will know why the Hulk beat him,.Zom was severely depowered at the time of WWH.Second of all Hulk didn't even fight Zom...Zom was within Dr.Strange who didn't have the full power of at his disposal.Hulk didn't actually beat Strange either he just destroyed his hands.People keep b#ching about what is PIS pertaining to World War Hulk when alot of the people Hulk beat were weak as hell in the first place,not at full power,or skrulls.Strange tried BFR'ing Hulk before and Hulk came back...why prolong getting his ass handed to him?Strange has been getting owned since New Avengers so don't act like it's just World War Hulk where Strange is useless..he got stabbed by a damn ninja....
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lordraiden
Vance Astro said:
"lordraiden said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Well here's my though.

For starters, if anyone, including the writers of WWH new anything remotely about Zom, WWH would have ended in an instance! Eternity himself fears a fully unleashed Zom, if that tells you anything to go by! WWH was his own mini/title, so it's obviouse it's going to favour him more often than not! There's more than a few not quite right moments in WWH, but since they want to put out the mini, they have to work everything into Hulk's favour and work out plot devices, like Zom and even Dr Strange, who could have ended it in an instance with a simple BFR and saved new york and earth alot of damage and trouble, but that wouldn't really sell five issues of WWH, would it!"
For starters,if you actually read WWH instead of getting on the writers about what they didn't do right maybe you will know why the Hulk beat him,.Zom was severely depowered at the time of WWH.Second of all Hulk didn't even fight Zom...Zom was within Dr.Strange who didn't have the full power of at his disposal.Hulk didn't actually beat Strange either he just destroyed his hands.People keep b#ching about what is PIS pertaining to World War Hulk when alot of the people Hulk beat were weak as hell in the first place,not at full power,or skrulls.Strange tried BFR'ing Hulk before and Hulk came back...why prolong getting his ass handed to him?Strange has been getting owned since New Avengers so don't act like it's just World War Hulk where Strange is useless..he got stabbed by a damn ninja....
"

Fair enough! For starters, not only have I actually read WWH, i've got all five issues :-) Serverly? depowerd, as you put it, if Strange thought he couldn't do anything with Zom, he wouldn't have used him, depowered for Zom still means a spanking for WWH, and yeah, I know strange is barely a mere pale shadow of himself, hence why WWH was able to last  five issues long! Don't get me wrong, I love Hulk just as much as the next guy, but his strength will only get him so far when he stepp's out of his little "Hulk Smash" circle :-)