• 86 results
#1 Edited by Spartan101 (2484 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight is in nyc,darkseid can only fight in a hand to hand manner,no omega effects,wwhulk is at the state where rick has just been stabbed and hes about to crack the east coast so he anger level is very high.

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no competition...

#4 Posted by pooty (11534 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: I was going to argue that in merely a slug fest Hulk may have a chance. I mean Hulk is very powerful. Catching mountains. Holding titanic plates together etc. Then I remembered what Zeus did to him.....so you get no argument from me.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@venomoushatred1001: I was going to argue that in merely a slug fest Hulk may have a chance. I mean Hulk is very powerful. Catching mountains. Holding titanic plates together etc. Then I remembered what Zeus did to him.....so you get no argument from me.

LOL.

#6 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Nefarious (21869 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#8 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26109 posts) - - Show Bio

DS one shots.

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

Zeus slapped Hulk around like an infant child. Darkseid will do the same.
#10 Posted by The Stegman (25483 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, he keeps his pimp hand strong
#11 Posted by SuperTide (15600 posts) - - Show Bio

DS stomps.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38231 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for pleasure I'll put the same post I did in the previous WW Hulk vs Darkseid thread. It's kinda old but it will do.

Fighting the X-men is not really a feat considering how weak they are compared to a jacked Hulk. Emma is a 2 tonner, Beast was decided to be a 10 tonner, and Colossus' punches hardly have any effect let alone the other 2 even for being a 100 tonner. Emma, beast or Colossus don't come to mind when i think good h2h fighters, they are decent and hardly ever show MA skills. Cyclops probably has better h2h feats than them.

Wolverine probably caused more damage to the Hulk than any of the X-men. He was BFR'd twice and had his brain smashed in. He maybe a 7 in MA skills but they would hardly have any effect against the Hulk, and being hardly a 2 tonner himself just relied on his durability to let himself get in close. Beating someone who is over thousands of times stronger than you doesn't make it credible.

Stalemating Juggernaut is impressive but not good h2h skills since he is just brawler himself, another meathead with super strength and isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer and the fact Hulk had to BFR him doesnt make it credible.

Fighting a reluctant She-Hulk who actually has better h2h feats overall than her cousin, does not give Hulk credible skills. And one shotting Ares who is still significantly weaker than Hulk, and doesnt have any extraordinary h2h feats either doesnt make Hulk credible.

Beating a Ghost Rider when Blaze is in control then having GR go max power then decide Hulk is innocent and ride does not make him a better fighter.

Getting destroyed by Zom Strange then having him suffer some PIS to allow Hulk a chance doesn't make him a good fighter.

Overpowering the Thing who is just another brawler a good one, but still a brawler does not make Hulk better superior than Darkseid in h2h.

And stalemating a CIS Sentry who by flying face first into Hulk's fist and have a punching face contest does not make Hulk a better fighter, Sentry is brawler as well nothing credible about it.

Beating a Hercules who is unwilling to fight to show the Hulk still has friends takes some real skill.

All the fights Hulk had he just overpowered unskilled brutes. And some who shoulda woulda coulda won suffered PIS/CIS/WIS. Really the only people with credible MA fighters in the MU he faced was Wolverine who is weak, She-Hulk who didnt want to fight and was weaker than Hulk, and Hercules did not want to fight and didnt and let Hulk pound his face in.

Darkseid showed better h2h skills in one comic than Hulk did in the entire World War Hulk run, Orion alone would beat any of the opponents Hulk faced save for Zom Strange. Darkseid is a stronger opponent than any of the people Hulk fought and is a stronger and better fighter than Hulk. Darkseid doesnt need to resort to any of his powers to beat him.

#13 Posted by The Stegman (25483 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn: dude we all agree with you, you didn't have to go through all the trouble of posting those scans lol...nice job though
#14 Posted by God_Spawn (38231 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: Oh that was no trouble at all, that was a post I made about 8 months ago and I just copied it. It took a whole 30 seconds lol.

#15 Posted by Bright_Blade (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid has no h2h skill. Hulk has actual training. Their strength is comparable although Hulk is most likely the stronger of the two. Without the use of his powers Darkseid will die against the Hulk.

@god_spawn: All of those scans show more fighting skill than Darkseid has EVER displayed.

@Illuminatus said:

@pooty said:

That version of Hulk is nothing compared to this one.

Hulk is now a planet buster. Darkseid can't simply overpower him. Due to having zero h2h feats, Darkseid can't win using skill. THe OP says h2h, therefore his power set doesn't matter. Hulk smashes Darkseid's face in.

#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bright_Blade said:

Darkseid has no h2h skill. Hulk has actual training. Their strength is comparable although Hulk is most likely the stronger of the two. Without the use of his powers Darkseid will die against the Hulk.

@god_spawn: All of those scans show more fighting skill than Darkseid has EVER displayed.

@Illuminatus said:

@pooty said:

Hulk is now a planet buster. Darkseid can't simply overpower him. Due to having zero h2h feats, Darkseid can't win using skill. THe OP says h2h, therefore his power set doesn't matter. Hulk smashes Darkseid's face in.

Are you trying to be humorous?
#17 Posted by Bright_Blade (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: I'm trying to be logical. Although Hulk may not have posed a problem to Darkseid in the past, he would win in this situation. Darkseid>Hulk under normal conditions however in this situation Hulk would win.

#18 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Since you are posting scans, you mind posting the one comic where Darkseid had those better H2H battles you so said?

#19 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets downplayed a lot here.

On the other hand, Orion #5 just got SvsFL'd. Still, I'm glad no one pulled the Superman-beat-Darkseid-so-that-means-Darkseid-is-weaksauce card.

#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bright_Blade said:

@Illuminatus said:

@pooty said:

Darkseid has h2h feats.

#21 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (764 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

That cow has better odds of beating that tiger than wwh beating DS

#22 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk isn't a planet buster, if you're talking about the fight with Red She Hulk in the dark dimension, they were standing on the planet right after they collided with each other.

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Hulk isn't a planet buster, if you're talking about the fight with Red She Hulk in the dark dimension, they were standing on the planet right after they collided with each other.

They were standing on a piece of the planet.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

That was the rubble of the planet. He did destroy it.
#25 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

Prove it...the only thing we saw was everyone on the surface die except for like 3 people....

@jashro44 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Proof please....

#26 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Prove it...the only thing we saw was everyone on the surface die except for like 3 people....

If you look at the background you will see pieces of the planet floating around.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@jashro44 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Proof please....

#28 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@Dex_Starr said:

If you look at the background you will see pieces of the planet floating around.

You mean pieces of debris? That could easily be part of the area they destroyed, it doesn't mean the entire planet was destroyed.

#29 Edited by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr: My apologies The scans didn't work...Sorry about that I have no idea what happened hopefully they will work this time.

You see the surface of the planet crumbling and if you look at the moon closely you can see it cracking.

Top panel all you see is rubble. The blue light is everyone getting revived by the wishes that were made earlier in the comic. If you want an explanation of the wish I will post scans.
#30 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:Alright, it looks they did destroy the planet.

#31 Edited by God_Spawn (38231 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Mind if I borrow this?

@Bright_Blade said:

@Illuminatus: I'm trying to be logical. Although Hulk may not have posed a problem to Darkseid in the past, he would win in this situation. Darkseid>Hulk under normal conditions however in this situation Hulk would win.

I'd like to see Hulk's h2h showings and how it is logical.

#32 Posted by BladeWade (255 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no debate! Hulk dies Darkseid wins. End of story! Nuff said. Finish Over with!

#33 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm siding with Hulk. Darkseid has yet to impress me.

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hasn't this spite been locked?

#35 Posted by Falcor (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

It's rare for an image to make me laugh. Good job.

#36 Posted by King Saturn (224720 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkseid should be able to defeat World War Hulk in a Slugfest under these conditions. 
#37 Posted by God_Spawn (38231 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Hulk hasn't done anything to say he can beat Darkseid. We can have this debate all over again.

#38 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2178 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Hulk hasn't done anything to say he can beat Darkseid. We can have this debate all over again.

?

#39 Posted by Nefarious (21869 posts) - - Show Bio

As a matter of fact, Hulk gets an even harder pimp-slap than what Thanos gave him. 

#40 Posted by termiteone4ever (7865 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

This is correct lol

#41 Edited by Freefa11 (2423 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

On the other hand, Orion #5 just got SvsFL'd.

?? I'm not familiar with the term.

I'm glad no one pulled the Superman-beat-Darkseid-so-that-means-Darkseid-is-weaksauce card.

Well, up until that planet busting scan there wasn't really a need to, since I figured Superman is better than Hulk anyway. However, if that feat is legit, then it would suggest Hulk's punching power is at least as good as Superman's, maybe better; I'm pretty sure Superman has never actually destroyed a planet before. Of course, it kind of depends how big the planet was and what was going on. But in any case, if Hulk is a planet-buster, he should be capable of physically harming DS with his punches.

@jashro44: Do you know what issue # that feat occurred in? I'd like to look into it. Also, are you sure that the Hulk there was supposed to be at the same level as WWH, since that's the version specified in this thread?

#42 Posted by Saren (26014 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11 said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

On the other hand, Orion #5 just got SvsFL'd.

?? I'm not familiar with the term.

I'm glad no one pulled the Superman-beat-Darkseid-so-that-means-Darkseid-is-weaksauce card.

Well, up until that planet busting scan there wasn't really a need to, since I figured Superman is better than Hulk anyway. However, if that feat is legit, then it would suggest Hulk's punching power is at least as good as Superman's, maybe better; I'm pretty sure Superman has never actually destroyed a planet before. Of course, it kind of depends how big the planet was and what was going on. But in any case, if Hulk is a planet-buster, he should be capable of physically harming DS with his punches.

@jashro44: Do you know what issue # that feat occurred in? I'd like to look into it. Also, are you sure that the Hulk there was supposed to be at the same level as WWH, since that's the version specified in this thread?

The planet's size and stability are unknown, that fight took place in the Dark Dimension. That feat is from Incredible Hulk 634-635. And no, all that Hulk did was destroy the East Coast (or was it the West?), it was never stated to be Worldbreaker.

#43 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

LOL

#44 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@Freefa11:

Spider-Man vs. Firelord. It's a CBR rule that if something is judged to be as ridiculous as Spider-Man beating Firelord, it is PIS'd away.

#45 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark Cloud™ said:

@god_spawn said:

@Dark Cloud™ said:

?

You and god_spawn had this debate before and you got owned(:

#46 Edited by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11
Incredible hulks #634 part 5 of the heart of the monster story arc. And concerning ww hulk, apparently hulk was holding back. The size of the planet is never stated but considering doctor strange says the planet had 12 moons I think its fair to assume that the planet was at least the size of the earth. If I'm not mistaken the more moons orbiting a planet the bigger a planet is,correct? Its all in the scan below.
I just want to clarify I'm not saying hulk wins. It should be noted he was killed when he destroyed the planet so if darksied can survive a planet buster he wins. 
#47 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

For what it's worth, he survives Apokolips' destruction by Mxyzptlk in "World's Funnest."

(I realize it's an Elseworlds but an argument could be made that it was canon since it was referenced in Bizarro Comics and it outright says it isn't an imaginary tale)

#48 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

To clear one thing - WWHulk isn't WB Hulk and he isn't planet buster. 
To clear another - Zeus won that battle mostly because he doesn't depends too much on his body. Magic power him up to any level of strength he wants, if it isn't above all his energy power and we know that no being in even heralds/Thor level can match that kind of power. Hulk couldn't win that battle.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (23683 posts) - - Show Bio

Best hulk does is stalemate. If he destroys the planet like he did in the dark dimension he dies as well. If darksied survives he wins. So either stalemate or darksied.

#50 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes!