#1  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Start 50 ft apart
  • Hulk has standard geat, Sword, Mace and shield
  • Dante has Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, Pandora, Artemis, Gilgamesh and Lucifer / Can access devil trigger
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted

No Caption Provided
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Emperorb777

This was done before with Dante winning he has the strength and speed to decapitate Hulk.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR
@Immortal777 said:

This was done before with Dante winning he has the strength and speed to decapitate Hulk.

Not War Hulk it was normal hulk with no weapons, read the OP please.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperorb777

@IZZR: Could have sworn it was WWH but doesn't change the outcome.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator  Online

I take that back, didn't see the no morals. Dante cuts Hulk's head off before he blinks.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IZZR
@Immortal777 said:

@IZZR: Could have sworn it was WWH but doesn't change the outcome.

This Hulk is much more powerful, faster has higher intelligence and is a much better fighter.
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emperorb777

@IZZR: And? It doesn't change the fact that Dante has the strength and speed which his speed is out of Hulk's league to just decapitate Hulk. With morals off Dante won't just play around he'll kill Hulk off the bat added with he's devil trigger for added strength and speed. Now if Dante decides to just stand around then Hulk could decapitate Dante FTW which I'm not sure would kill Dante but I assume it will.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Laurcus

More information is required for Dante. Timeline wise, is this DMC 2 Dante, or is it one of the weaker versions? Does Dante have access to his styles, does he have his Majin DT form?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IZZR
@Laurcus said:

More information is required for Dante. Timeline wise, is this DMC 2 Dante, or is it one of the weaker versions? Does Dante have access to his styles, does he have his Majin DT form?

Its DMC4 version and he has all his abilities, just regular DT.
Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jimishim12

Speed doesn't really matter here, Hulk gets faster in equvilant to how stronger he gets, he's tagged silver silver because of this. Dante is out of his league against the Worldbreaker.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cybrilious4

World Breaker breaks Dante's World.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jobbernos

@Immortal777 said:

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eagerbuttermilk

dante has supermans speed dante ftw

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

WWHULK WINS

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Immortal777 said:

Dante has the strength and speed to decapitate Hulk.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dredeuced

Does decapitating Hulk win a fight? If so then Dante's got this because he can freeze time and lay into the dude. My real question is if there is anything Dante can lay out with his normal arsenal that can put Hulk down, considering he doesn't have a giant glowing weakspot or the ability to really hurt by bullets the same way all of Dante's high level enemies do. If he doesn't then it's a draw because of aforementioned speed, skillz, and magic, or Hulk wins through eventually tagging a guy who can die to some guady scarecrows.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Carter_esque

HULK SMASH puny ANDROGYNOUS DEVIL BOY!!!

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH is a problem for an entire planet of heroes. It is made very clear that he overwhelms a single opponent. Dante, on the other hand, has been able to take down Sparta, and he is an excellent weapons master. Great marksman, terrific swordsman. It goes without saying that Hulk is bulletproof, and wolverine's claws are shown to strike Hulk's skin with very noticeable resistance, and that's adamantium. I find it hard for Dante's weapons to give him an advantage; decapitation is laughable. Devil trigger would be a balance shifter. However the speed and strength increase are not that significant in regards to the Hulk (let alone worldbreaker). It will not be a GAME shifter.

Dante will pose a decent threat, yes.

Dante will cut WWH's head off, no.

Dante will piss Hulk off, inevitably.

Ever a good sign? no.

Hulk finishes the demon hunter in a few minutes.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASH puny ANDROGYNOUS DEVIL BOY!!!

hilarious

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH is a problem for an entire planet of heroes. It is made very clear that he overwhelms a single opponent. Dante, on the other hand, has been able to take down Sparta, and he is an excellent weapons master. Great marksman, terrific swordsman. It goes without saying that Hulk is bulletproof, and wolverine's claws are shown to strike Hulk's skin with very noticeable resistance, and that's adamantium. I find it hard for Dante's weapons to give him an advantage; decapitation is laughable. Devil trigger would be a balance shifter. However the speed and strength increase are not that significant in regards to the Hulk (let alone worldbreaker). It will not be a GAME shifter.

Dante will pose a decent threat, yes.

Dante will cut WWH's head off, no.

Dante will piss Hulk off, inevitably.

Ever a good sign? no.

Hulk finishes the demon hunter in a few minutes.

Wow, i respect your opinion here, with only 12 post this is a very accurate argument, which is surprising... i like you :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins due to being simply too much as my savage Hulk vs Dante is showing. WWH is even more dangerous as he thinks with strategy and combat skills.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante murderstomps.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dante can pull a win.

Pre-Reboot, yes.

Post-Reboot, Never.

His speed is too much. and he can use quicksilver to just do a lot to to hulk with Rebellion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH lets off Gamma burst, destroys planet, he wins. WWH has hit Thor and Surfer, Lightspeeders with ease, Dante ain't blitzing him, nor can his weapons cut through Hulk, nor has he ever shown the ability to stop time. This is a Hulkstomp with ease.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH lets off Gamma burst, destroys planet, he wins. WWH has hit Thor and Surfer, Lightspeeders with ease, Dante ain't blitzing him, nor can his weapons cut through Hulk, nor has he ever shown the ability to stop time. This is a Hulkstomp with ease.

1. Thor doesn't go lightspeed in any way. What was the context of him hitting Surfer?

2. Dante's weapons are magic/demonic. Almost sure they can cut Hulk.

3. Ahhhh, yes he has shown the ability to stop time.

Loading Video...

This video within itself shows Dante CAN blitz Hulk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: actually that video is BS. If he could stop time, then the fight with Vergil would be easy. if he could stop time, why do the game mechanics do not reflect that at all?

Time may slow down to near nothing, it never states or shows in any real way by plot or game mechanics to freeze time in place.

It also does not last long at all.

BTW Thor has FTL Travel Speed, Im sure that is not what he is trying to say, but Thor is FTL. So you know.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: actually that video is BS. If he could stop time, then the fight with Vergil would be easy. if he could stop time, why do the game mechanics do not reflect that at all?

Time may slow down to near nothing, it never states or shows in any real way by plot or game mechanics to freeze time in place.

It also does not last long at all.

BTW Thor has FTL Travel Speed, Im sure that is not what he is trying to say, but Thor is FTL. So you know.

Hmmm, true. When it comes to games mechanics, Kratos has a little hard time lifting doors and boxes open but casually pushes Titan's hands and feet away. (which also happens in game mechanics, I know).

Okay, for the sake of argument, he'll go at lightspeed; Does WWH have the reaction time needed to react to Dante at that speed? That's why I asked for the context behind Hulk hitting Surfer.

I know what he meant with Thor. Thor hits lightspeed with Mjolnir and only through that and only with travel speed. Other than that, Thor is very slow. He said "WWH has hit Thor and Surfer, Lightspeeders with ease", so I guess he was referring to their superior combat speed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeonGameWave

I don`t see Hulk winning this. Dante is far too powerful and versatile for the Hulk also he is too fast for the Hulk so I don`t see Hulk being able to tag him. Dante can kill Hulk with Yamato which can cut through dimensions, reality and space, he can Royal Block all of his attacks and redirect them back at Hulk also. His DT forms will make him far too durable and he would be able to tank every single one of Hulk`s attacks easily, also he can fly and teleport making it even harder in regards to the catching and speed aspect. Quicksilver can slow down time 100%, gameplay mechanics are there to give the players a challenge usually for video games the main sources would be the cutscenes and lore based on those two indisputable facts, Quicksilver is indeed a time stopper even if it only managed to slow down time it would still make Dante lightning fast and quick. Hulk wouldn`t be able to compete for very long also limitation is also tied to gameplay mechanics in reality Dante`s items and energy level wouldn`t have limitations. Dante has Bangle of Time anyway which is a definite 100% time stopping ability.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, i remember playing DMC 2 beat it with both characters, but i don't remember him being anywhere near strong enough to beat some one like Hulk, but you guys bring up good points, Dante i guess.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By GodTriggerHulk
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulk isn't so easy to cut or pierce.

Dante doesn't have Bangle of Time.

Bloodlusted WW Hulk is WB Hulk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@batman242: @neongamewave: Well I guess in the end the real fail is reading the OP.

• Dante has Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, Pandora, Artemis, Gilgamesh and Lucifer / Can access devil trigger

There is no Quicksilver here....

@jojjimbo said:

Damn, i remember playing DMC 2 beat it with both characters, but i don't remember him being anywhere near strong enough to beat some one like Hulk, but you guys bring up good points, Dante i guess.

No, they really dont.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underestimating WWH here. It's bloodlusted with morals off, technically WBH as they're considered the same incarnation. Hulk's been able to tag people like Quicksilver while only savage, his speed and reactionary time increases with rage, he blows the planet up while Dante is making his first move, Dante dies.

@neongamewave When has Dante ever tanked planet busting attacks?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: actually with Dante's equip, and WWH being WBH, this is actually a massive stomp in Hulk's favor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underestimating WWH here. It's bloodlusted with morals off, technically WBH as they're considered the same incarnation. Hulk's been able to tag people like Quicksilver while only savage, his speed and reactionary time increases with rage, he blows the planet up while Dante is making his first move, Dante dies.

For real.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Omni directional Gamma Waves that travel at the Speed of Light.

Even with Quicksilver, Dante cannot get close without dying.

Dante stands no chance here.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: @neongamewave: Well I guess in the end the real fail is reading the OP.

@jojjimbo said:

No, they really dont.

Really, Dante being able to move at light speed and stop time, aren't good points? like i said before...i never got the impression that Dante was powerful enough to take on some one like Hulk, but then again i only played DMC2, but if he can move at the speed of light and is able to stop time, well...that gives him a huge advantage over Hulk.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jojjimbo said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jojjimbo said:

No, they really dont.

Really, Dante being able to move at light speed and stop time, aren't good points? like i said before...i never got the impression that Dante was powerful enough to take on some one like Hulk, but then again i only played DMC2, but if he can move at the speed of light and is able to stop time, well...that gives him a huge advantage over Hulk.

He cannot stop time. Maybe slow it down as it is suggested, but nowhere flat out stated or shown stop time. Also Look at the post above. How does he get past the Gamma ball energy of death of a World Breaker Hulk? How does Dante with "limited time freeze" slash Hulk to pieces when Valkyrie's enchanted sword failed to slice Hulk?

It was poor logic.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jojjimbo

@jojjimbo said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jojjimbo said:

No, they really dont.

He cannot stop time. Maybe slow it down as it is suggested, but nowhere flat out stated or shown stop time. Also Look at the post above. How does he get past the Gamma ball energy of death of a World Breaker Hulk? How does Dante with "limited time freeze" slash Hulk to pieces when Valkyrie's enchanted sword failed to slice Hulk?

It was poor logic.

Well, if he cant stop time, the Hulk wins for sure.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Hulk been able to resist Chrono Manipulation? Dante can fly, teleport and blowing up the planet wouldn`t kill him it would just bring out his invulnerable Majin Form.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2 said:

@jojjimbo said:

No, they really dont.

It doesn`t say he doesn`t possess Quicksilver or Bangle of Time it just specifies on his standard gear that he would usually have within his DMC 4 incarnation. Also I don`t see Hulk surviving Yamato or getting passed Royal Guard.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@neongamewave:

It also doesn't say that Hulk doesn't have the Uni-Power. If we were being pedantic then yes a DMC4 era Dante at full power would have Yamato, however the OP left him Yamato-less.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

It also doesn't say that Hulk doesn't have the Uni-Power. If we were being pedantic then yes a DMC4 era Dante at full power would have Yamato, however the OP left him Yamato-less.

So WWH has Uni Power. Hulk still wins indeed.

I like how people are slipping in gear to make Dante win.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NeonGameWave

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

The difference is that Yamato is a standard weapon for Dante and Dante also has Royal Guard which Hulk wouldn`t be able to get through or bypass. Also the picture within the OP showcases a DMC 2 Dante and that`s Dante at his oldest within the storyline.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarkRaiden

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

The difference is that Yamato is a standard weapon for Dante and Dante also has Royal Guard which Hulk wouldn`t be able to get through or bypass. Also the picture within the OP showcases a DMC 2 Dante and that`s Dante at his oldest within the storyline.

Prove Hulk can't get past Royal guard. Besides gameplay mechanics, show it blocking planet busting attacks. Then this is a half acceptable strategy (the other half is proving Yamato has cut anything as durable as Hulk).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

Dante does not have Yamato in DMC2 which would be the current version.

Prove Hulk can't get past Royal guard. Besides gameplay mechanics, show it blocking planet busting attacks. Then this is a half acceptable strategy (the other half is proving Yamato has cut anything as durable as Hulk).

This.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MethoKi

@neongamewave said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

@darkraiden said:

This.

Gilgamesh came in part 4, so I think it's safe to say that this is the Dante throughout the entire series.

I don't see standard gear for Dante, so many of the things he could use to have an advantage aren't here. Dante is immortal, OR has just never been shown to be in any true danger against lots of the things he's faced.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izzr: Can decapitation work on hulk?cut his head of.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Dante doesn't have the strength to cut Hulk's head off... Wtf? Dante "stopping time" will just postpone the inevitable... Hulk smashing his skull, grabbing his 2 guns and shot his brains out singing Daria's theme with a maniac face, then proceeds to go to Dante's Verse and take a big dump in hell...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

@darkraiden said:

This.

The OP elaborated in regards to this matter within the thread and even confirmed its DMC 4 version but he still retains all of his abilities which would include Yamato as apart of his arsenal/gear. The picture of DMC 2 Dante places more emphasis on the idea of it being a more current Dante with all of his gears from a certain era.

The exact words as stated here.

@izzr said:

@Laurcus

said:

Its DMC4 version and he has all his abilities, just regular DT.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

@darkraiden said:

@neongamewave said:

@godtriggerhulk said:

@neongamewave:

Can you prove that he can? Besides, Royal Guard can block all physical blows and redirect them back at the opponents it has absorbed city level busting attacks, redirected Nero`s Devil Bringer Arm which can crush demonic stone, steel and throw huge demons with ease, and it also heals Dante through Royal Release. Yamato has cut through illusions, reality, Nero`s invulnerable Devil Bringer Arm and it cuts through dimensions also Dante can teleport as well as fly so busting the planet wouldn`t guarantee a win and Hulk would be dead before that would even happen.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...