Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By slimj87d

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@SlimJ87D:

I never added the (Amazo) part, go back to page one. Someone has the same reply, but emphasized on Amazo. My post were one of the first, and clearly doesn't show me even mentioning Amazo.

So again, never even mentioned Amazo.

WTF are you talking about man? You said he couldn't pass Round 1. Can you PLEASE tell me who is in round 1?

If you didn't know Amazo is in round 1, then STOP debating in this topic. It is already clear you have failed to read the OP. What a cop out.

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@Killemall:

I know it doesn't matter if he brawled or not. The fact people are saying he isn't going to brawl, taking him out of character when the OP has left him in character, in order to support their argument is just silly when there's other valid points to be used, which you've brought up.

Hulk would undoubtedly be ridiculously powerful here, but to be on the level of the Presence, Spectre, etc. Would be pushing the envelope, I would have to see it to believe it, other wise he would fall into a category of his own

As long as there some valid points to be used, I can be persuade.

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@SlimJ87D:

I know Amazo is in team 1. But I don't mention him or talk about him, where as you keep talking to me about him. You tried to make it seem I even mentioned him by adding on (Amazo) to my statement.

Edit: Also when you mention me to another, you imply that I'm also talking or talked about Amazo.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By slimj87d

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@SlimJ87D:

I know Amazo is in team 1. But I don't mention him or talk about him, where as you keep talking to me about him. You tried to make it seem I even mentioned him by adding on (Amazo) to my statement.

It is not a Team in round 1. It is Amazo with those powers. Again, please read the OP. It is not a team.

I added the (Amazo) part to clarify to you that in round 1 is Amazo, not a TEAM like you think... you know what just to go read the OP. Do not address me anymore if you refuse to read the OP. I repeat, DO NOT address me any further until you read the OP.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#55  Edited By joshmightbe

@Suiken_Seiji: he's got the Uni power which gives him additional abilities and the power gem which grants truly unlimited strength

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@joshmightbe:

Yep, I just don't think he will choose to use those powers effectively. He's been in other comics when he has had additional powers but just brawls anyways. It would be no different with these powers. Not that it matters if he brawls or not. He's just not going to go around doing what Captain Universe did to Juggernaut. He will probably just punch you into non-existence

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57  Edited By Killemall

@Suiken_Seijisaid:

@Killemall:

I know it doesn't matter if he brawled or not. The fact people are saying he isn't going to brawl, taking him out of character when the OP has left him in character, in order to support their argument is just silly when there's other valid points to be used, which you've brought up.

Hulk would undoubtedly be ridiculously powerful here, but to be on the level of the Presence, Spectre, etc. Would be pushing the envelope, I would have to see it to believe it, other wise he would fall into a category of his own

1. Contrary to what the popular opinion here is, i agree to you on the first para.
  2. The Presence might be pushing a bit that i agree. The Spectre level not really. Think of it this way, those gems give you the power of a god, power of infinity being called nemesis who is greater than Eternity and = Living Tribunal. I dont think Spectre > or = Living Tribunal. therefore hulk with power gem, PROVIDED he uses it properly should be on the same level. Another example is Thanos tanked the attack from all the abstracts together (barring LT) so yeah i think thats the most Spectre could tank as well, mind you thanos did not even have a scratch, so you see where i am getting that from.
Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@Killemall:

Hard for me to say where the Spectre stands. He has his high and low points, pretty inconsistent all around and pretty hard to actually determine his power. He can appear ridiculously Godly, next someone like Black Adam can fly right through him. Usually... I generally tend to view him as a character that stands on equal footing with the Living Tribunal based on his best feats. That and the combination, that DC has considered Spectre to be equal with Living Tribunal in the cross over helps. Not that I'm saying the cross overs are canon, it just gives an idea where he may be at.

But I can't be sure of how strong this Hulk would be with no evidence to show or give examples. I can only give an opinion on where this Hulk would stand, and I think he wouldn't be on par with Spectre, but pretty close, enough to be acknowledged as a potential threat, if not a threat.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@Suiken_Seijisaid:

@Killemall:

1. Contrary to what the popular opinion here is, i agree to you on the first para.
  2. The Presence might be pushing a bit that i agree. The Spectre level not really. Think of it this way, those gems give you the power of a god, power of infinity being called nemesis who is greater than Eternity and = Living Tribunal. I dont think Spectre > or = Living Tribunal. therefore hulk with power gem, PROVIDED he uses it properly should be on the same level. Another example is Thanos tanked the attack from all the abstracts together (barring LT) so yeah i think thats the most Spectre could tank as well, mind you thanos did not even have a scratch, so you see where i am getting that from.
Nemesis would be in full power only if she would have all IGs from whole Multiverses. 

But yes, Hulk wins this easily.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Killemall

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@Killemall:

Hard for me to say where the Spectre stands. He has his high and low points, pretty inconsistent all around and pretty hard to actually determine his power. He can appear ridiculously Godly, next someone like Black Adam can fly right through him. Usually... I generally tend to view him as a character that stands on equal footing with the Living Tribunal based on his best feats. That and the combination, that DC has considered Spectre to be equal with Living Tribunal in the cross over helps. Not that I'm saying the cross overs are canon, it just gives an idea where he may be at.

But I can't be sure of how strong this Hulk would be with no evidence to show or give examples. I can only give an opinion on where this Hulk would stand, and I think he wouldn't be on par with Spectre, but pretty close, enough to be acknowledged as a potential threat, if not a threat.

Well i did give you examples of what Thanos did, so i think he would be close to Spectre, which is more than enough for this battle.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:
Nemesis would be in full power only if she would have all IGs from whole Multiverses. But yes, Hulk wins this easily.

Oh ok thank you, but thanos with power gem was able to tank the whole celestial so i think his durability is at the very least godly, right??

Flopsop200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Flopsop200

WWH+Uni-Power+Power Gem+1 year practice= Gameover. The only minor Hiccup is stage 6 due to the ammount of energy being thrown at him. It's a joke how underestimated the Hulk is on these boards. You'd think half you guys never even bothered to read his actual books and base your opinions purely off of the Bill Bixby TV version. WWH without these power ups probably stops at 3 but deffinitly doesn't clear 4. Give Doomsday or Superman even the Power Gem and there would be a OMGZ they would PWN!! fanboy fest.

Give Batman the Power gem and Unipower and he'd be considered unstoppable. But WWH, the guy pretty much owned the entire Marvel U...not so much. Crack open a book.

Suiken_Seiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Suiken_Seiji

@Killemall:

Thanos examples weren't necessary but thanks anyway. But regardless if he would be close to Spectre or not, it's more than enough for this battle

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@Killemall said:
Nemesis would be in full power only if she would have all IGs from whole Multiverses. But yes, Hulk wins this easily.

Oh ok thank you, but thanos with power gem was able to tank the whole celestial so i think his durability is at the very least godly, right??

With Power Gem, he can't be destroyed in normal ways. I belive that only Thanos know how to affect person with that Gem.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Greendevil

HOLY SHIT !!!!...

this thread just went into a whole other level. And ive been away only half a day.

First of, i had no idea Hulk would be THAT boosted. Much of the info on the Unipower was new to me. I always read max x50 times. If i knew x7500 i would not add the power gem, really. If i knew with power gem final result........lol i would have thrown in Fully powered Galactus, Odin in Destroyer armor lol

This thread was great with some really cool debates and a ssick turn around

@SlimJ87D: great info man. I will check out the links also. The thunder-clap/150000x earth calculations just took Hulk waaay beyond the stars. That was coolThx LOL

@Killemall: "Even i thought Amazo would win but then it was made clear to me that he does know how to use power gem properly for the purpose of this battle therefore he does clear it. Let me explain:" lol awesome. I was really enjoin this part. great stuff on the power gem also ;)

HULK SMASH PUNY @Suiken_Seiji: Just got PWNED HAHAHAHA :D......jk lol

@czarny_samael666 said:

Even I with full knowledge of using Power Gem would win that.

LOL

@Flopsop200 Good post, agree with most of it!

@Chibio: Thx for the scans bro :D

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By slimj87d

@Greendevil: No problem. It lead me to a more irritated but interesting debate with Suiken_Seiji who tried to use cop outs and loop holes to save himself because he clearly didn't read the OP and didn't even know who was in Round 1.

MarcusVWario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MarcusVWario

It depends on the Superman, Aquaman, and Flash your talking about. Is Superman at max power, with GL does he have a ring to channel his willpower as well, is Flash's brain moving as fast as he is. Amazo is really the biggest obstacle here aside from some of the later rounds. Also, Flash tapped into the Speed Force and went faster then light speed which increased his mass so much that it was like getting hit by an asteroid so if Amazo was able to to this and have GL and Superman's powers to the max then he could beat WW Hulk easy.

ShadowPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ShadowPanther

@HughJass said:

He clears it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MarcusVWario said:

It depends on the Superman, Aquaman, and Flash your talking about. Is Superman at max power, with GL does he have a ring to channel his willpower as well, is Flash's brain moving as fast as he is. Amazo is really the biggest obstacle here aside from some of the later rounds. Also, Flash tapped into the Speed Force and went faster then light speed which increased his mass so much that it was like getting hit by an asteroid so if Amazo was able to to this and have GL and Superman's powers to the max then he could beat WW Hulk easy.

Hulk has complete control over Power Gem. None of them can hurt him and he has access to all energy-sources that have connect to this universe. He is easily universe buster.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Greendevil
@MarcusVWario said:

Hulk has complete control over Power Gem. None of them can hurt him and he has access to all energy-sources that have connect to this universe. He is easily universe buster.

@czarny_samael666 said:

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By PikminMania

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Doesn't make it even pass round 1.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Greendevil

@PikminMania: dude.....Hulk just smashed the whole gauntlet!

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By PikminMania

@Greendevil: I didn't notice you gave him a freakin' infinity gem.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Greendevil

@PikminMania: hahaha......shit happens :D

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#74  Edited By termiteone4ever

@SlimJ87D said:

@Suiken_Seiji:

Amazo doesn't even fight and receive things at light speed.

There is no evidence to suggest that Superman and Wonder Woman combat at at light speeds or even faster. Although they travel in space at speeds greater than light, that's like me getting into a vehicle and driving at 100 MPH, doesn't mean my abilities are like I can run at 100 MPH. Go ahead and try and prove that they are FTL, I've already had this discussion with Superman Defender, and he finally admitted that out of all his 100s of Superman scans he could not fing any where Superman actually battles at FTL or even light speed. The Flash even has trouble speeding up to light speeds without consequences happening like getting trapped in the speed force, etc.

Second, show me scans where Amazo performs speed feats on any level that is fast as or faster than light.

Lastly, OP is NOT using plain Hulk here. You keep bringing something up that has nothing to do with this debate. This is Hulk amped with the enigma force and a power gem that equates to all the power and durability in a given Universe that can also be used as an unlimited power supply. Quit ignoring the rules for this debate topic. This is not Hulk which you keep using as the basis of your debate. This is a Hulk that posses limitless power of cosmic.

@termiteone4ever said:

Stops at Amazo After The copy hulk would be in a world of hurting i am pretty sure amazo would be in better control of the unipower and and use his strength and superior fighting ability to RApe Hulk . Amazo shouldn't have been first

I'd like to see any kind of evidence of Amazo copying a lower abstracts power or a higher abstracts limitless power. This is like Amazo copying Cytorakk's godly ability and mimicing Juggernauts connection with Cytorakk. Not going to happen.

ITs clear that The combat speeds and movements are greater than light speeds. Again i have proved this with the scans when superman catches the flash and speed up his senses.

Now Amazo is no fool IF he can even copy hour man and copy the power to control time what the hell is stoping him from doing this. Even the green lantern ring/ So much other powers even magic / I am not sure what your point here. He has done this from the silverage time till now . Strange enough even with all the crisis happening amazo still remembers ever defeat and fight from the silverage days till now and learns and adapts. YOu said it Mimicking or coping thier powers that what he does. Even when he copied wonder woman and superman powers even wonder woman admitted that he was stronger than them both . Thats amazo powers compy powers and use it against you. Depending on which powers he has is going to make this tough even with the power Gem . I wanted to say hulk but after reading Amazo copy the power to control time well thats did it for me.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Greendevil said:
@MarcusVWario said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You're suprised? ;)

You gived him an item that gives him power of all black holes, stars, quasars, supernova, planet's cores, all people that exists in Universe (including Galactus, Sphinx, Proemial Gods, Celestials, etc.) and all known energy sources that have connection to Universe 616 (like Quantum Zone or Microverse, but not Astral Plane). 
If even Galactus in full power can destroy Universe - someone with full knowledge about Power Gem can do it without any problem.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By slimj87d

@termiteone4ever: Where did you prove they combat faster than light speed? I think I know which scans you are trying to use but I'd like to see you post them up.

There's no way Amazo is going to copy the power gem, I'm sorry. He doesn't have the ability to copy an infinity source of power in a Universe.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Greendevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:
@MarcusVWario said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You're suprised? ;) You gived him an item that gives him power of all black holes, stars, quasars, supernova, planet's cores, all people that exists in Universe (including Galactus, Sphinx, Proemial Gods, Celestials, etc.) and all known energy sources that have connection to Universe 616 (like Quantum Zone or Microverse, but not Astral Plane). If even Galactus in full power can destroy Universe - someone with full knowledge about Power Gem can do it without any problem.

lol yes very surprised. Ive learnd allot on both the Gem and the Uni-power.....i wouldn't give him both if i knew lol.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Greendevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:
@MarcusVWario said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You're suprised? ;) You gived him an item that gives him power of all black holes, stars, quasars, supernova, planet's cores, all people that exists in Universe (including Galactus, Sphinx, Proemial Gods, Celestials, etc.) and all known energy sources that have connection to Universe 616 (like Quantum Zone or Microverse, but not Astral Plane). If even Galactus in full power can destroy Universe - someone with full knowledge about Power Gem can do it without any problem.

lol yes very surprised. Ive learnd allot on both the Gem and the Uni-power.....i wouldn't give him both if i knew lol.

PG is only toy for Champion or Drax. Nut give them Thanos' knowledge and each gem is one of the most powerfull weapons in universe by itself.
rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By rico_3088

Thank God someone said something. I know hulk gets no respect but dang WW hulk can't beat Amazo with the UNI-power and the Power Gem? Man, this thread was starting to get crazy, if a regular person with the uni-power can be jugs then i think WW hulk with the uni-power can at least beat amazo. IMO hulk can clear this with both the power gem and the uni-power, he would have unlimited power.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@HughJass said:

He clears it.

DCB4Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DCB4Marvel

Stops at 1

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By emperorznb

Given the conditions stated at the OP... Hulk clears this.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ThexX said:

Stops at Juggy

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slacker_the_hacker said:

@ThexX said:

Stops at Juggy

You guys gotta be kidding me. World War Hulk was easily dealing with Bi-Beast and Wendigo together, two confirmed class 100+ guys who used to give Savage Hulk trouble, even when they both were amped 1000 times above their normal power levels (I know this because it was stated on panel):

No Caption Provided

(and if you are wondering who he is talking to, he has two heads, one above the other, and each head is controlled by a personality. Yep, he has two alternate personalities)

And this is what happened after that guy called Niguel got Uni P. and went afters Jugs:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(I couldn't copy the image from the first page dunno why)

And some feats for Banner with unipower:

Durabilty and energy manipulation: Withstands blows from Hulk and is able to fire gamma rays:

No Caption Provided

Durability-is unharmed by being at the ground zero of the detonation of a nuclear warhead:

No Caption Provided

Matter manipulation and Univision-is able to see the individual radioactive atoms and is able to transform them into lead through sub-atomic matter manipulation:

No Caption Provided

And Banner and WWH has a good rapport, so they will help each other out.

And FYI, Grey Hulk, the weakest Hulk, has beaten one of the most powerful of Dr. Strange's enemies, Shuma-Gorath, by tricking him, and this is the guy who Dr. Strange committed suicide to keep out of the world. Man, if only I could get my hands on that scans. And WWH is a highly irradiated and really really pissed off Gravage Hulk. And Gravage Hulk is the incarnation of Hulk with Grey Hulk's cunning and intelligence, and Savage Hulk's temper problem and base strength. Though the base strength is now way higher than it used to be.

And Thanos was owning all the cosmics (Eternity, Infinity, Galactus, Death, and the sort, and also the weaker cosmics, Mistress Love and others), along with the Celestials, and some other similar cosmics like Stranger, and the earth heroes together with the Power Gem

So, WWH + Unipower and Power Gem maxed out and full knowledge + 1 year practice = (((Class 100+) x 2 x 1000) x 7500 + power to own all cosmics + every superhuman power in the universe)

Slacker, I know that you are a Jugs fanboy, but are you really saying that your precious Cytorak and his and yours beloved Juggernaut is more powerful and than all the cosmics + Celstials + all the earth heroes combined? Your fanboyism is out of bounds. Even Trion Juggernaut would be beaten. And if you are going to talk about him bursting dimensional walls, see this article:

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=255307.0

Man I loled so much after reading that article, it was very funny.

So there you go.

And please see the scans in all pages

Avatar image for jaxthejester_2014
jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity Gem + Uni-Power + Full Mastery = Hulk could well clear this gauntlet.

The Uni-Power can provide its host with full access to the knowledge and powers of every individual who has held the power prior. And full mastery would imply this access. The Power Gem provides limitless power to anyone who can fully master it. The two forces combined, and fully mastered, equates to limitless power and countless lives of experience to any wielding it.

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#87  Edited By GhostRavage

@torrentio: WWH is not Gravage Hulk. WWH incarnation is called "The Green Scar".

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I think he could possibly stop at Thanos, although im not versed with 8th Day Juggernaut.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I was thinking higher with the amount of power Hulks got but I guess the Titans versatility could work.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Actually, i didn't notice he had full knowledge on both power ups. I think he may be able to stop at Tyrant.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this a banned topic? Giving amps characters never had in conjunction? WWH + infinity gem + uni power?

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jaxthejester_2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed, it's a bit much. This is not Hulk in the traditional sense. I would give any person a shot at clearing the Gauntlet with these boosts.

Though it is entertaining to see the Hulk-Haters post an auto-loss before reading the stips of the match up.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Torrentio

@jaxthejester_2014: Thanks man. And your're an amazing debater. Unfortunately I can't be on this debate site for long 'cause currently I am broke (got fired) and can't get a membership on this site. This might be the last post I'm allowed. And yeah, many Hulk haters come and automatically post Hulk loses, especially against DC characters. Thank god SheenLantern's not here.

@Killemall: Even though OP specified no mindrape, it was never easy and never will be easy to mindrape Hulk. It would be utterly difficult. With the these amps amping his mental resistance. Utterly and totally impossible.

@PowerHerc and @TheAcidSkull: For your Thing respect thread, I've got a pic in my gallery which shows Hulk fighting Super Skrull. In it I've outlined the dialogue which show's Hulk's respect for his rival. And Skull, you didn't mention Fifthchild in your Indestructible Hulk respect Thread on that Inbetweener feat. And also, I'll try to communicate you on Youtube soon.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/theacidskull/blog/respect-the-thing/86955/

@green_skaar: I believe that the rule of not giving characters amps that they did not have came after this thread was made. And this thread is only half wrong. Hulk had unipower, just not fully. If he had it to the extent the other guys had, he would have been ridiculously overpowered. And also, while I like this rule, its necessary or they will start giving characters amps from somewhere or other. And the rule of banning the anime vs comic battles was good. God, we don't have to listen to those DBZtards. Despite being a fan of the sow, I just can' t understand what make these guys overrate them.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 8th day.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait Amazo with Batman powers? I don't remember that at all...