• 98 results
#1 Posted by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

This is WWH with the Unipower AND the Infinity power Gem lol.

The Hulk gets pwned so badly here, that ive decided to give him a break :D Today Hulk has the power to challenge some real contenders!

WWH has full knowledge of both extra powers and can use them to the max. He has been practicing for 1 year.

Remember this is WWH, mourning the death of his queen/child = super angry and on the verge of going worldbreaker mode lol

Rules:

Win by KO/ death (one is enough)

Stalemate = Hulk moves to next round (show must go on)

NO BFR

NO PREP

NO mind-rape

NO morals for Hulk

Location. Adamantium cage size of Australia on Hala

Hulk is rested/healed 100% before every fight....

How far will he get?

Round 1 Amazo

powers: Superman, GL,Batman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Aquaman

Round 2 Juggy (8th day)

Round 3 Thanos

round 4 DC Bad-boys

BA, DD the first version that killed Superman, General-E, Lobo

Round 5 Heralds of Galan

AW, FO,FL,Nova,RS,SD, Terrax

Round 6 Marvels last hope

BB,BRB,BM,Gladiator, Kurse, NP,Quasar, Ronan, Sentry, Thor

Round 7 Mangog

Round 8 Tyrant (depowered)

#2 Posted by HughJass (375 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears it.

#3 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make it even pass round 1.

#4 Posted by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

#5 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil:

Show me scans of Hulk being able to have speed and reaction feats from getting speed blitzed by Wonder Woman, Superman, and Flash. Otherwise, my statement stands

#6 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Makes sense to me, uni power hulk is powerful but amazo is good man :) besides if power gem thor gets pawned by thanos its not so hard to believe he might lose to amazo.

@HughJass said:

He clears it.

You really think uni power hulk could take on round 4, i am still having troubles if he can get past round 1 myself :)

#7 Posted by ThexX (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Juggy

#8 Edited by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suiken_Seiji said:

Show me scans of Hulk being able to have speed and reaction feats from getting speed blitzed by Wonder Woman, Superman, and Flash. Otherwise, my statement stands

@ThexX said:

Stops at Juggy

Unipower to it's max >>> Wonder Woman, Superman, Flash, Juggy!

Hulk does not get past round 6. Way too many powerful energy and radiation manipulators.
#9 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio:

That's not Hulk, try again. If you want to support Hulk, feats of his own must be required. Otherwise, it's purely speculation with no water hold.

Like I said, show me feats of Uni Power Hulk capable of perceiving light speed movements.

#10 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio:

Not the same character, and wouldn't do the same thing, convince me with a scan otherwise it's still just speculation

#11 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suiken_Seiji said:

That's not Hulk, try again. If you want to support Hulk, feats of his own must be required. Otherwise, it's purely speculation with no water hold.
Like I said, show me feats of Uni Power Hulk capable of perceiving light speed movements.

You are right. It's not the Hulk. It's just some random rookie Unipower user who was still powerful enough to badly harm the Juggernaut.
The OP is stating that WW Hulk is using the Unipower to it's full extent (besides having other upgrades).
Why don't you read something about the Unipower? Two things which would come in handy are that the Unipower is increasing it's hosts strenght at least by 50 and that amount increases my the amount of willpower the user has. And WW Hulk was really willing to do things, so it would increase his strenght drastically. Additionally to that he has the powergem which is increasing all the power he has. And then there is also the Univision.
Even though Amazo with Flashs speed would probably be a lot faster in the end, there is still NOTHING he would be able to do. The Unipower would grant the Hulk invulnerability and that would come in handy with his ridiculous healing factor. He could try to hit him as much as he wants, it would not be enough and one of Hulks thunderclaps would be enough to kill Amazo off for good. I don't want to even start talking about the matter manipulation.
#12 Posted by ThexX (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed my vote to stops at Round 3 Thanos

That is Juggy but without suit. But still

#13 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio:

It doesn't matter who it is, my point is, it's not Hulk. Because the OP is saying WWHulk is using the Unipower to it's full extent, doesn't mean he's going to do the same thing. If anything, I'm willing to bet he will still brawl it out. Captain Universe and Hulk don't do the same thing. Their methods of combat are different. The way they come across problems, they figure out differently. So yes, it's not Hulk, your point doesn't hold any water.

Again... Come back when you can show him perceiving light speed, otherwise. Pure speculation.

#14 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil: Would it be better to go World Breaker Hulk instead of World War?
#15 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suiken_Seiji said:

It doesn't matter who it is, my point is, it's not Hulk. Because the OP is saying WWHulk is using the Unipower to it's full extent, doesn't mean he's going to do the same thing. If anything, I'm willing to bet he will still brawl it out. Captain Universe and Hulk don't do the same thing. Their methods of combat are different. The way they come across problems, they figure out differently. So yes, it's not Hulk, your point doesn't hold any water.

Again... Come back when you can show him perceiving light speed, otherwise. Pure speculation.

It's World War Hulk who is wielding that power. Hulk was always a loner who wanted to be left alone. World War Hulk was the one who was a) more powerful and b) accepted help from his outer space friends. They went together to the earth and fought against all the heroes, so yeah I actually think that World War Hulk with his intelligence will take full advantage of his power and thanks to his willpower he will increase his strenght even more then only 50 times. You think that the Hulk would not use additional extra power, just because he does not have any extra powers. He is adaptive. If he has more, he uses more. As World War Hulk he was wielding a sword and had a shield. If he has the Unipower, he will use it.
I change my vote.
He would not stop at round 6, because now I doubt that all the heroes would be able to actually drain the sheer amount of power the Hulk would be wielding, so I say he has the potential to clear it.
#16 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 or 4

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Really?even with all those upgrades.

#18 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@Chibio:

Also he missed the fact that its 8th day juggernaut in the battle whom neither thor nor hulk could even hurt. Thor hit 8th day juggernaut with his hammer and nth happened, i dont see how hulk could reach that far out. I still have my doubts with Amazo :) i dont think he's getting past round 1.

#19 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Really?even with all those upgrades.

I think its the most likely outcome, World Break Hulk is the strongest incarnation of Hulk , so Uni powered hulk should be less stronger than him right. Even world break cant get past amazo here. He has flashes speed so get gets like million super fast superman powered punched BEFORE hulk can react. He would simply get KOed.

#20 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Pretty much sums it up.

#21 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

World Break Hulk is the strongest incarnation of Hulk , so Uni powered hulk should be less stronger than him right

This is World War Hulk with the Unipower and the Power Gem. The Unipower increases the strenght of the host, depending on the host. World War Hulk was intelligent and he had a strong will. The Unipower would increase his strenght by a ridiculous amount, since the basical strenght increase is = users strenght level * 50 and that * X can go up to +7000. Then there is also the Power Gem. Hulk would be able to destroy a planet with a fingersnap.
He would gain cosmic awareness, invulnerability and his healing factor would also get increased by a huge amount, since the Unipower also boosts the hosts regular powers. Remember what it did to Spider-Man. His spider sense was pretty much over the top. Remember what it did to Daredevil. It increased his hearing and he needed a whole day to learn how to overhear everything around him. It also gave him his sight back.
#22 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio said:

@Killemall said:

World Break Hulk is the strongest incarnation of Hulk , so Uni powered hulk should be less stronger than him right

This is World War Hulk with the Unipower and the Power Gem. The Unipower increases the strenght of the host, depending on the host. World War Hulk was intelligent and he had a strong will. The Unipower would increase his strenght by a ridiculous amount, since the basical strenght increase is = users strenght level * 50 and that * X can go up to +7000. Then there is also the Power Gem. Hulk would be able to destroy a planet with a fingersnap. He would gain cosmic awareness, invulnerability and his healing factor would also get increased by a huge amount, since the Unipower also boosts the hosts regular powers. Remember what it did to Spider-Man. His spider sense was pretty much over the top. Remember what it did to Daredevil. It increased his hearing and he needed a whole day to learn how to overhear everything around him. It also gave him his sight back.

Impressive but that doesnt protect him from being mindrape, or thrown into the sun (not BFR but a move to kill), with mm's power amazo could simply extend his hands inside hulk (coz he is a lot faster) and pull his heart out?? how is hulk going to survive that??

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to disagree with the notion that Hulk needs speed feats of his own and that Captain Universe feats aren't admissible here.

That'd be like saying prove Batman equipped with a Green Lantern ring can create sturdy constructs without referencing any Lantern other than Batman. IMO at least.

If Hulk has the Uni-power or whatever, I believe it should be factored in.

#24 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

I have to disagree with the notion that Hulk needs speed feats of his own and that Captain Universe feats aren't admissible here.

That'd be like saying prove Batman equipped with a Green Lantern ring can create sturdy constructs without referencing any Lantern other than Batman. IMO at least.

If Hulk has the Uni-power or whatever, I believe it should be factored in.

Of course it should be factored in the reason i for one am dismissing Captain Universe feat is not because it was performed by Captain universe but because it was done against a normal juggernaut whose power rose or fell based on Big C's mood. In the battle however is 8th Day Juggernaut, which is second most powerful incarnation of juggernaut after Trion Juggernaut. He was absolutely invulnerable to any physical damage, and cant be hurt by physical means. In 8th day issue one Thor his him with his hammer, he doesnt even finch! so yeah since hulk is all strength i dont see how hulk could even hurt 8th day juggernaut let alone beat him.

#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Fair enough. I concede the point.

#26 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

Impressive but that doesnt protect him from being mindrape, or thrown into the sun (not BFR but a move to kill), with mm's power amazo could simply extend his hands inside hulk (coz he is a lot faster) and pull his heart out?? how is hulk going to survive that??
OP states: no mindrape, so it won't be an option. But I'm also not sure if telepathy actually works on Unipower hosts, but I will come to that one soon.
Throwing the Hulk into the Sun would also not be the way to go, because he could fly out and I'm sure that he would be able to survive it, since the Unipower also gives it's host invulnerability and a powerful resistance to extreme temperatures. It overall increases the hosts abilities by a large margin. For example Daredevil. He had to ask the Unipower to leave him, because he was not able to handle the increase of his supersenses. The increase of Hulks healing factor would be immense, so I doubt that the Sun would do him any harm in the long run. I'm not sure how hot Gladiators heat vision is, but he had problems killing the Hulk off when he used his heat vision on him. He burned the Hulk, but he instantly healed. 
Some random green alien who had the ability to manipulate and control energy had pretty much the upper hand in his fight against the Silver Surfer, because he had the Unipower which increased the aliens abilities. The Silver Surfer really had a hard time. Unipower hosts turn into Gods, if they're capable of dealing with it. And WW Hulk who was smart and had a strong will would be able to handle it pretty well, I'm sure of that. Especially with 1 year time to practice and the Power Gem. I'm sure that he would defeat the entire Justice Leage, so getting past Amazo would not be a problem.
#27 Edited by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji: @Killemall:

Supp guys. I dont see why you guys are looking at the Unipower feats and not on the power-gem feats.

POWER-GEM

This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. It allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability and become invincible. It can also be used as an unlimited power supply for any machine.

Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

IMO The power-gem boosts the Unipower to another level. This includes speed/reaction time

Killemall "WM-Thor with gem got pawned by Thanos" lol this is true. Difference here is WM is a madness lol. Hulk has full knowledge how to tap into BOTH powers. 1 year prep.

@RainEffect:

I did not chose WBH cuz he is to reckless. WWH calculates things in a different way imo.

Also normal Hulk has tagged Quicksilver, Silver Surfer. Why is it impossible for this one to tagg Amazo? I already know Flash is faster, but this is not normal Hulk remember ..lol

@Chibio:

Excellent scans dude, and i agree. If a normal human can stop the juggernaut, who is to say what it will do with WWH (Who is not so far below him in power) + the power of ALL our reality

#28 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio said:

@Killemall said:

OP states: no mindrape, so it won't be an option. But I'm also not sure if telepathy actually works on Unipower hosts, but I will come to that one soon. Throwing the Hulk into the Sun would also not be the way to go, because he could fly out and I'm sure that he would be able to survive it, since the Unipower also gives it's host invulnerability and a powerful resistance to extreme temperatures. It overall increases the hosts abilities by a large margin. For example Daredevil. He had to ask the Unipower to leave him, because he was not able to handle the increase of his supersenses. The increase of Hulks healing factor would be immense, so I doubt that the Sun would do him any harm in the long run. I'm not sure how hot Gladiators heat vision is, but he had problems killing the Hulk off when he used his heat vision on him. He burned the Hulk, but he instantly healed. Some random green alien who had the ability to manipulate and control energy had pretty much the upper hand in his fight against the Silver Surfer, because he had the Unipower which increased the aliens abilities. The Silver Surfer really had a hard time. Unipower hosts turn into Gods, if they're capable of dealing with it. And WW Hulk who was smart and had a strong will would be able to handle it pretty well, I'm sure of that. Especially with 1 year time to practice and the Power Gem. I'm sure that he would defeat the entire Justice Leage, so getting past Amazo would not be a problem.

That doesnt prevent hulk from getting his heart ripped out.

@Greendevil: Hulk doesnt know how to use power gem, look at what happened to champion, the same would happen to hulk in my opinion. Besides, the juggernaut feat doesnt make much sense because that is NOT 8th day juggernaut , who's a lot more powerful.

#29 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil:

I'm not looking at unipower feats or the gems.

If Hulk can't see light speed, or react at light speeds against characters who can hurt him. Than there's nothing Hulk can do. I'm not willing to consider he's going to use those powers effectively when he's the brawler type and has always been, even with his intelligence as WWH

#30 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Greendevil: Hulk doesnt know how to use power gem, look at what happened to champion, the same would happen to hulk in my opinion. Besides, the juggernaut feat doesnt make much sense because that is NOT 8th day juggernaut , who's a lot more powerful.
The OP states that he knows how to use the Power Gem. And to the heart ripping: It would require Amazo to use his speed and to get past Hulks cosmic awareness. 
And judge again if the feat doesn't make sense, since it was after all only a Captain Universe rookie who defeated the Juggernaut. There is no doubt that 8th day Juggernaut is a lot stronger then the version in the Spider-Man comic, but there is also no doubt that the Hulk would be a lot more powerful then the rookie Captain Universe from the Spider-Man comic. 
Back to the speed. Consider it as PIS if you want, but it happened fairly often, so think about it again. When a random alien had the Unipower the alien was capable of brawling with the Silver Surfer and having the upper hand. We know that the Silver Surfer is quite fast and the same goes for Gladiator, who is ridiculously fast and yet Sue Storm was able to brawl with him when she had the Unipower. Just ask for the scans and I will upload them. I'm a huge Captain Universe fan and have few comics with Unipower stuff.
And yeah, the Unipower would increase WW Hulks strenght by a ridiculous amount and the Power Gem would double it. It would probably end in limitless strenght and not only these stats would rise, but also his overall durability, healing factor and so on, so I don't know if Amazo would actually be able to rip his heart out at all.
#31 Edited by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Your correct (th day Juggy is on another level. In this scenario however WWH knows how to tap into BOTH powers. I said this in the OP.

How is Juggy going to hurt someone with such a weapon. 8 th day Cain was super amped, and had sick durability, right? a super amped WWH, with reality's most powerful weapon, and full knowledge how to use it to its fullest extent, and ALSO all the ability's of the UNI-power (flight, speed, strength, durability,healing, bla,bla) with WWH own powers .........dude is this not a stalemate at least? If its not, then fine, but if it is, it says in the OP "Stalemate = Hulk moves to next round (show must go on)"

so what say you? About Amazo and the rest of the fights? IMO this Hulk vs 8 th day is a stalemate, as both are crazy hard to Finnish!

@Chibio said:

@Killemall said:

The OP states that he knows how to use the Power Gem. And to the heart ripping: It would require Amazo to use his speed and to get past Hulks cosmic awareness.
And judge again if the feat doesn't make sense, since it was after all only a Captain Universe rookie who defeated the Juggernaut. There is no doubt that 8th day Juggernaut is a lot stronger then the version in the Spider-Man comic, but there is also no doubt that the Hulk would be a lot more powerful then the rookie Captain Universe from the Spider-Man comic.
Back to the speed. Consider it as PIS if you want, but it happened fairly often, so think about it again. When a random alien had the Unipower the alien was capable of brawling with the Silver Surfer and having the upper hand. We know that the Silver Surfer is quite fast and the same goes for Gladiator, who is ridiculously fast and yet Sue Storm was able to brawl with him when she had the Unipower. Just ask for the scans and I will upload them. I'm a huge Captain Universe fan and have few comics with Unipower stuff.
And yeah, the Unipower would increase WW Hulks strenght by a ridiculous amount and the Power Gem would double it. It would probably end in limitless strenght and not only these stats would rise, but also his overall durability, healing factor and so on, so I don't know if Amazo would actually be able to rip his heart out at all.

Excellent post due. Also i would love to see those scans of Cap-UNI

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Agreed!

@Suiken_Seiji: How do you think THIS Hulk would handle the rest of the fights? except Amazo?

#32 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@HughJass said:

He clears it.

#33 Posted by pooty (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji: @emperorznb: @Killemall: The power gem solos. With the power gem backing up the Uni-Power there is no way any of them can hurt him regardless of how fast they are moving. The unipower alone adds speed, reaction time, flight, energy manipulation. You add the infinite power of the power gem backing that up and Hulk is unstoppable. It can duplicate other powers as well like speed, invulnerability etc. The power gem wins this for hulk

#34 Edited by SlimJ87D (9902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji:

@Chibio:

Okay, I wanted to add my 2 cents toy our guys debate. First of all, Suiken_Seiji, you are asking for stuff that obviously doesn't exist. Scans of WWH, Uni Powered and with the power GEM. WWH has never used any of those items. You are asking for too much and because it doesn't exist you are using that as a basis for your argument which I frown upon.

Now let me begin by saying that Hulk, although lacking the mental reaction speed to control himself does move VERY fast.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/speed-vs-strength-common-misconceptions/608680/?

Look at recent feats of WWH when him and Betty punched each other. The pressure from their strikes caused a planet to explode. I do not have the time to provide scans of this for you guys, you can look it up for yourselves. You know how much speed is required for you to perform such feats? A lot.

Next, a little information about the Uni-Power. It amps the users natural abilities by x50 to x7,500 according to the task at hand. This doesn't even include the power of cosmic (which Silver Surfer helped strengthen the Enigma Force's connection to it) which the user can use to further amp themselves with. So now that we know that Hulk is durable enough to be shot through a canon into an asteroid 2 times of earth, strong enough to lift 150 billion tons in a weaker state as normal hulk, and strong enough to punch and destroy a planet. Multiply those feats by 7,500 as according to the OP's rules. Hulk at these reaction times would move very fast. Witht he increase in speed by 7,500 and the increase in durability, Hulk's thunderclaps would probably cause black holes easily. I didn't even mention is pre-cog ability with his cosmic awareness which also allows him to scan for any kind of weakness and be on top of things

Next is the power gem, read about it here. http://www.comicvine.com/power-gem/18-55644/

Combining WW Hulk, Power gem and the uni-power I strongly believe that Amazo is nothing and he gets passed him with ease. There is absolutely no way Amazo is strong enough to penetrate a man that could survive an explosion of an asteroid 15,000+ times the size of earth, and those numbers didn't even factor in the power gem or using the power of cosmic to increase his durability.

Lastly, I would like to add that this topic itself is a poor debate topic.

#35 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins all he to powerful with the power gem and uni-power

#36 Posted by termiteone4ever (7329 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Amazo After The copy hulk would be in a world of hurting i am pretty sure amazo would be in better control of the unipower and and use his strength and superior fighting ability to RApe Hulk . Amazo shouldn't have been first

#37 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio
@Greendevil:  Here are the scans you requested. In the first four you see Sue fighting against Gladiator and in the last two she becomes once again the host and stops a giant tsunami. The rest of the pictures is the fight between the alien and the Silver Surfer.
#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Even I with full knowledge of using Power Gem would win that.

#39 Posted by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: @pooty:

Regardless of how much power anyone has, you can't use it effectively if you can't hit your target. Using Silver Surfer, Captain Universe, etc isn't credible to me, because they're NOT Hulk. Hulk is a completely different character, mind set, personality, decision making, etc than the characters you've listed. Because of what one character would do or could do, doesn't mean that one character is going to do the same thing.

On top of this, even with all the power, and every incarnation of Hulk. There hasn't been a Hulk who can perceive light speed movements during combat. If he could get his hand's on either of the team members in the first round, he has a chance. The problem is... he won't know what, who, or when he's being hit. Also seeing that the team in first round are all team members except Amazo, they can all easily work together and have before and they're all people who can move far too fast for Hulk, and have enough strength or power to cause injury.

The worst part is for Hulk, with team 1, they have Flash who could just steal his speed, speed force, imp, etc. That's just one member of the team. How is Hulk also going to hit Flash or Superman, even if he got his hand's on them? They can easily go intangible as they react.

Hulk is a natural brawler, no matter what kind of amp he gets, he brawls. Even if he had full knowledge of the powers he had, he brawls. Clearly a Uni-Power Hulk even shows that, would be no different with the gems added. If you were to replace Hulk with Silver Surfer, or even with Thanos, things would drastically be different due to how they even fight and what decisions they make during combat, all around how they approach combat and confront their opponent

#40 Edited by SlimJ87D (9902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji:

Amazo doesn't even fight and receive things at light speed.

There is no evidence to suggest that Superman and Wonder Woman combat at at light speeds or even faster. Although they travel in space at speeds greater than light, that's like me getting into a vehicle and driving at 100 MPH, doesn't mean my abilities are like I can run at 100 MPH. Go ahead and try and prove that they are FTL, I've already had this discussion with Superman Defender, and he finally admitted that out of all his 100s of Superman scans he could not fing any where Superman actually battles at FTL or even light speed. The Flash even has trouble speeding up to light speeds without consequences happening like getting trapped in the speed force, etc.

Second, show me scans where Amazo performs speed feats on any level that is fast as or faster than light.

Lastly, OP is NOT using plain Hulk here. You keep bringing something up that has nothing to do with this debate. This is Hulk amped with the enigma force and a power gem that equates to all the power and durability in a given Universe that can also be used as an unlimited power supply. Quit ignoring the rules for this debate topic. This is not Hulk which you keep using as the basis of your debate. This is a Hulk that posses limitless power of cosmic.

@termiteone4ever said:

Stops at Amazo After The copy hulk would be in a world of hurting i am pretty sure amazo would be in better control of the unipower and and use his strength and superior fighting ability to RApe Hulk . Amazo shouldn't have been first

I'd like to see any kind of evidence of Amazo copying a lower abstracts power or a higher abstracts limitless power. This is like Amazo copying Cytorakk's godly ability and mimicing Juggernauts connection with Cytorakk. Not going to happen.

#41 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Can 8th Day Juggy use magic?

I know he didn't actually use any in the 8th Day story, but couldn't prior versions of Juggy use magic, he just chose not to most of the time?

That might be able to stop this ridiculously overpowered Hulk.

#42 Posted by SlimJ87D (9902 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagnusTheMagnificent said:

Can 8th Day Juggy use magic?

I know he didn't actually use any in the 8th Day story, but couldn't prior versions of Juggy use magic, he just chose not to most of the time?

That might be able to stop this ridiculously overpowered Hulk.

Well he never showed any feat of using magical projectile. But Juggernauts abilities are all magical. He has a magical aura, and his strength etc are magical enhancements.

#43 Edited by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

Amazo doesn't even fight and receive things at light speed.

I never even brought up Amazo. Why bring him up to me?

There is no evidence to suggest that Superman and Wonder Woman combat at at light speeds or even faster. Although they travel in space at speeds greater than light, that's like me getting into a vehicle and driving at 100 MPH, doesn't mean my abilities are like I can run at 100 MPH. Go ahead and try and prove that they are FTL, I've already had this discussion with Superman Defender, and he finally admitted that out of all his 100s of Superman scans he could not fing any where Superman actually battles at FTL or even light speed.

Moving towards Hulk during combat, would be traveling towards him as it would be traveling towards any destination, an initial strike to follow up with the charge would be a attack considered to be moving faster than light. Other than that... In close quarter combat, you would be right about him not moving faster than light. But at the same time, his speed blitz is unquantifiable unless you can prove the exact speed he's moving at during his speed blitzs? Same goes for the others, other than Flash.

The Flash even has trouble speeding up to light speeds without consequences happening like getting trapped in the speed force, etc.

Flash has full control over the Speed Force with his body and if this current Flash, his brain also access the Speed Force. He has already demonstrated he can access the speed force and perform feats such as restarting Jay Garrick's heart with no effort and no side effects or consequences. Flash was also able to move faster than light with great control but took effort to out run a photon canon that locks on to the speed force. He was in so much control, that he was able to slow down a fraction of a mile-second to allow the photon canon's beam slip right past him, and he had to save Val and him self, all under 5 seconds. Even when he had no control over his own powers, he was still able to keep them under enough control to run into space, come back, and create an air cushion for him self. He's also demonstrated to throw rocks at light speed with no effort or consequences. Flash has also shown to move at light speed and instantly decelerate his speed to the sound of speed in order to create an explosion to destroy a mile wide chunk of ice. He's more consistent at moving light speeds with out any consequences. Even Jay Garrick was capable of stealing speed from fired bullets at a moments notice with no effort, and he's not even on bar with Barry or Wally. He has his moment of having trouble, but their not as consistent as him doing it with out any trouble.

Second, show me scans where Amazo performs speed feats on any level that is fast as or faster than light.

And you can show me where I've been talking about Amazo, because I haven't been talking about Amazo, that's someone else.

Lastly, OP is NOT using plain Hulk here. You keep bringing something up that has nothing to do with this debate. This is Hulk amped with the enigma force and a power gem that equates to all the power and durability in a given Universe that can also be used as an unlimited power supply. Quit ignoring the rules for this debate topic. This is not Hulk which you keep using as the basis of your debate. This is a Hulk that posses limitless power of cosmic.

Let me get this straight, are you trying to insinuate that because Hulk gains extra powers, his character will change, how he thinks and acts? I'm not ignoring anything, I'm treating the Hulk's character as he's always been portrayed, a reckless brawler. A change of power won't change how he fights, every incarnation of Hulk is the same, even when they did "what if's". He's a brawler, regardless of what his powers are, it's part of his personality. Powers won't change that, powers just gives him more variety of what he can do, but won't change what he will do.

And the fact that it doesn't state that Hulk is blood lusted in the OP, also gives me no reason why he would change what he would do in combat

#44 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@SlimJ87D: @pooty:

Regardless of how much power anyone has, you can't use it effectively if you can't hit your target. Using Silver Surfer, Captain Universe, etc isn't credible to me, because they're NOT Hulk. Hulk is a completely different character, mind set, personality, decision making, etc than the characters you've listed. Because of what one character would do or could do, doesn't mean that one character is going to do the same thing.

On top of this, even with all the power, and every incarnation of Hulk. There hasn't been a Hulk who can perceive light speed movements during combat. If he could get his hand's on either of the team members in the first round, he has a chance. The problem is... he won't know what, who, or when he's being hit. Also seeing that the team in first round are all team members except Amazo, they can all easily work together and have before and they're all people who can move far too fast for Hulk, and have enough strength or power to cause injury.

The worst part is for Hulk, with team 1, they have Flash who could just steal his speed, speed force, imp, etc. That's just one member of the team. How is Hulk also going to hit Flash or Superman, even if he got his hand's on them? They can easily go intangible as they react.

Hulk is a natural brawler, no matter what kind of amp he gets, he brawls. Even if he had full knowledge of the powers he had, he brawls. Clearly a Uni-Power Hulk even shows that, would be no different with the gems added. If you were to replace Hulk with Silver Surfer, or even with Thanos, things would drastically be different due to how they even fight and what decisions they make during combat, all around how they approach combat and confront their opponent

Even i thought Amazo would win but then it was made clear to me that he does know how to use power gem properly for the purpose of this battle therefore he does clear it. Let me explain:

• Firstly even if Hulk cant hit amazo , amazo wont be able to do jack to Hulk because he tapped into full power of power gem and that renders him absolutely invulnerable. So the best amazo can get is stalemate which is enough for him to move to next round.
  • Secondly, power gem lets you copy anyone super powers, if amazo avoid hulk's punches with superspeed hulk will copy it. then what?
  • for the purpose of this battle we are assuming hulk know how to use the powers properly therefore doesnt matter what character he is in, he is absolutely invulnerable and can copy anyone power + has limitless strength.
  • He doesnt need to know what or who or when anyone hits him. He will get whatever super power he wants. Besides power gem does not only increase hulks strength it amps up all his attributes, including speed , strength , stamina to max. Thanos with power gem alone fought the whole avengers, and no one could do jack to him.
  • Flash cannot take away his speed because firstly Amazo has taken flash's power before and only showed superspeed and not speed steal, secondly his speed is because of a power gem the power of a god and i refuse to believe for a second that flash to steal his speed. Ask yourself if flash wanted could he steal the speed of the spectre? Lucifer? Micheal? The Presence??
  • Going intangible at most will give you stalemate he still gets to proceed to next round.
  • even if he brawls as no one has a way to put him down, and no one can. He at his very worst can stalemate every round and still get through.
#45 Edited by SlimJ87D (9902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji:

I never even brought up Amazo. Why bring him up to me?

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Doesn't make it even pass round 1 (Amazo).

Moving towards Hulk during combat, would be traveling towards him as it would be traveling towards any destination, an initial strike to follow up with the charge would be a attack considered to be moving faster than light. Other than that... In close quarter combat, you would be right about him not moving faster than light. But at the same time, his speed blitz is unquantifiable unless you can prove the exact speed he's moving at during his speed blitzs? Same goes for the others, other than Flash.

Again, show me proof that Amazo can harm someone that can survive a blow that can shatter a planet 15,000 + the times of earth.

Flash has full control over the Speed Force with his body and if this current Flash, his brain also access the Speed Force. He has already demonstrated he can access the speed force and perform feats such as restarting Jay Garrick's heart with no effort and no side effects or consequences. Flash was also able to move faster than light with great control but took effort to out run a photon canon that locks on to the speed force. He was in so much control, that he was able to slow down a fraction of a mile-second to allow the photon canon's beam slip right past him, and he had to save Val and him self, all under 5 seconds. Even when he had no control over his own powers, he was still able to keep them under enough control to run into space, come back, and create an air cushion for him self. He's also demonstrated to throw rocks at light speed with no effort or consequences. Flash has also shown to move at light speed and instantly decelerate his speed to the sound of speed in order to create an explosion to destroy a mile wide chunk of ice. He's more consistent at moving light speeds with out any consequences. Even Jay Garrick was capable of stealing speed from fired bullets at a moments notice with no effort, and he's not even on bar with Barry or Wally. He has his moment of having trouble, but their not as consistent as him doing it with out any trouble.

Has nothing to do with what I said about anything. Show me scans of Amazo using Flashes speed even remotely as good as the Flash has ever had.

And you can show me where I've been talking about Amazo, because I haven't been talking about Amazo, that's someone else.

@Suiken_Seiji said:

Let me get this straight, are you trying to insinuate that because Hulk gains extra powers, his character will change, how he thinks and acts? I'm not ignoring anything, I'm treating the Hulk's character as he's always been portrayed, a reckless brawler. A change of power won't change how he fights, every incarnation of Hulk is the same, even when they did "what if's". He's a brawler, regardless of what his powers are, it's part of his personality. Powers won't change that, powers just gives him more variety of what he can do, but won't change what he will do.

And the fact that it doesn't state that Hulk is blood lusted in the OP, also gives me no reason why he would change what he would do in combat

You're ignoring the fact that this is a battle that Hulk is trying to win. He doesn't need to be blood lusted to use all this great power he has to try and win. He even wins by stalemate.

#46 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Not to mention that fact that all Hulk needs to do is stalemate to get to the next round :) i dont see how amazo could hurt anyways even if hulk failed to used any of his power gem powers (although OP says to the contrary)

#47 Posted by SlimJ87D (9902 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Yes, thanks for seeing all of this. I'm just trying to get Suiken_Seiji to take back what he said here:

@Suiken_Seiji said:

It's really Suiken_Seiji's fault for NOT reading anything in the OP. He doesn't understand what Hulk needs to do to get pass Amazo and he clearly doesn't understand the power that Hulk is using here in this fight.

#48 Edited by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

Fair points, but...

I don't talk about Amazo.

I'm not denying Hulk can't use his powers when the OP says he has full understanding and access of it.

I just don't think he will choose to use them. If he ever showed to use additional powers when he's been given them, he still just brawls, even in "What If's". Maybe if he was blood lusted he would choose to use them, but sense he's not. I think, even with all that power, he will just brawl.

Amazo isn't Flash... depending on which Flash, Amazo doesn't even come close to being able to control or access the Speed Force as well as Barry or Wally. He can move fast, that's about it.

Could Flash steal the speed of the Spectre, or any of the following characters? Honestly... I don't even know. DC constantly makes Flash ridiculous, more and more. He was already ridiculous with being able to control the Speed Force with his body, now that he can use it with his mind and body at the same time? I don't even know, we will just have to see what DC does with him as we go on. But currently right now? I would like to think he can't. But I also wouldn't put this Hulk on the level of the Presence or the Spectre either.

The only thing that's a problem for team 1, is being able to inflict injury on Hulk, seeing as the durability point does stand with the regenerative healing factor Hulk already possess, the team has no way of putting down the Hulk

Depending on the OP, if Hulk can stalemate and it's considered enough for him to pass, I suppose he would clear this.

#49 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Suiken_Seiji said:

@Killemall:

Fair points, but...

I don't talk about Amazo.

I'm not denying Hulk can't use his powers when the OP says he has full understanding and access of it.

I just don't think he will choose to use them. If he ever showed to use additional powers when he's been given them, he still just brawls, even in "What If's". Maybe if he was blood lusted he would choose to use them, but sense he's not. I think, even with all that power, he will just brawl.

Amazo isn't Flash... depending on which Flash, Amazo doesn't even come close to being able to control or access the Speed Force as well as Barry or Wally. He can move fast, that's about it.

Could Flash steal the speed of the Spectre, or any of the following characters? Honestly... I don't even know. DC constantly makes Flash ridiculous, more and more. He was already ridiculous with being able to control the Speed Force with his body, now that he can use it with his mind and body at the same time? I don't even know, we will just have to see what DC does with him as we go on. But currently right now? I would like to think he can't. But I also wouldn't put this Hulk on the level of the Presence or the Spectre either.

The only thing that's a problem for team 1, is being able to inflict injury on Hulk, seeing as the durability point does stand with the regenerative healing factor Hulk already possess, the team has no way of putting down the Hulk

Depending on the OP, if Hulk can stalemate and it's considered enough for him to pass, I suppose he would clear this.

• Good we agree here.
  • Doesnt matter if he wants to brawl it out, they cant harm him, the only way out would be bfr. With only power gem he would be like juggernaut on steroids.
  • I think flash will not be able to steal the speed either. Hulk with power gem should have similar powers because with time gem on thanos's hand Kronos and Eternity (cosmic entited infused with time / titans's god of time and cosmic embodiment of the universe) couldnt trap thanos in a different time. It was stated that it was like trying to drown a sea. therefore, since the infinity gems are part of Nemesis and as such Nemesis should be on par if not greater than spectre i think his strength and power stealing should be on the same level.
  • Glad we are seeing eye to eye finally on the last point :)
#50 Edited by Suiken_Seiji (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

I never added the (Amazo) part, go back to page one. Someone has the same reply, but emphasized on Amazo. My post were one of the first, and clearly doesn't show me even mentioning Amazo.

So again, never even mentioned Amazo.