WWHulk runs the Gauntlet

• 74 results
Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Under these stipulations (equal speed) the Hulk stomps his way to round 9 where Surfer defeats him.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He still gets stomped by Wally

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@thedailybagel: Wolverine was KOd by a glancinv blow from the Gray Hulk. WWH took 7 shots to achieve the effect. Heck Spiderman takes less time than that!

He was made to bleed to bleed by Cain among other things. If WWH can only run even with Juggernaut, and he explicitly was running even till he ran away, how impressive do you feel this feat is compared to Prof Hulk bringing Cain to his kneeswith one shot or the Savage Hulk swinging him over his head ? These are as you know, supposedly "weaker" counterparts

Also how powerful do you feel WWH is , when you say WWH= Regular Juggernaut?

The Thing completely messed up Hulks in face in a manner unseen in any fight except perhaps vs the Grey Hulk, and how that compares to the WWHs durability

ok firstly She hulk is a class 90 like Ben Grimn. And secondly just like non-gem Cain, she was able to draw blood. Once again, how do you feel this reflects the Hulks durability in this arc? The instances kepp piling up....

She Hulk has for example taken a full swing punch at Surfer and he didn't even stop talking while she holding her hand and shouting "oww!"

The circumstances were skewed just fine in Hulks favour in the Iron Man fight, as far as Hulk and jobbing out dudes with the tech to creatr Dyson spheres goes

Hulk was hurt rather badly by not- Black Bolt. And LOL at "maaybe skrull bolt= the real deal". The skrulls were specifically inferior copies.that was kinda the point of the whole arc

Certainly in the case of BB, who KOs Hulk with a whisper

Reed Richards couldn't bring the Hulk down? REED FREAKIN RICHARDS? Have you ever read an issue of Fantastic Four in your life . I don't have time to list them all, so ill just copy paste a few feats

Reed, in 5 minutes and without gear, hijacks the systems used by the ultra-advanced Time Variance Authority and uses them to basically break multiversal time to the extent that the end-of-time-living, time-running, dudes-who-have-a-retcon-cannon-that-does-what-it-says-on-the-label can't even find that his timeline exists.

Reed signs his own timeline to prevent other extremely-powerful time manipulators from going back and screwing with it in any way.

Reed, upon finding out about a multiverse-ending event coming in 30 years, designs a car in an afternoon to go then that protects everyone from the catastrophic effects present there, and, oh yeah, when they need to get out of the car, he whips out belt buckles for everyone to wear that basically grant them Wally West speed to escape the time-dilation effect of the collapsing universe.

Reed, in his spare time, designs a suit of anti-Galactus armor, designed to fight off an attack if the world eater ever comes back. Reed, being the guy with by far the best understanding of Big G in the universe, fully expects this to work.

Reed has a portal in his house that lets him casually surf all realities, and lets him go back and forth to any of them whenever he likes. This bridge reveals, in fact, that Reed Richards is always the smartest person in any universe. They have, in fact, created the Council of Reeds to fix every problem everywhere/when. And they do it, doing things like building suns, building worlds that can provide galaxies with food, all kinds of crazy. Of course, Renegade for Life Reed (616 Reed) blows all of that shit right up, because REED RICHARDS, bitch.*

*Note: this is a massive simplification.

And ah yes ?Reed's brain was used as part of conceptualizing and making the UNIVERSE

Just one of these, say the time dilation thing would have ended the event then and there

And before I get to the Sentry part, Superman always mentions he is holding back. He specifically mentions this say in rhe Suoergirl from Krypton arc. Nit any scientist hazrading a guess, not nothing. Superman himself says so.

Should we now wildly speculate about what Supernan MIGHT do if he stopped restraining himself? Blow up planets ? Glaxies? Why not?

Or we could just stick to actual feats being presented rather than " OMG hulk was holding back! God knows what he would have done otherwise!"

Hulk lost to the Gamma Corps as just one thing among everything else listed there

Finally Sentry. The dude not only forgot he could teleport/ spacetoss / not to mention speed on the scake of catching bullets fired several feet away at point blank range, he at one point just stood there and let Hulk hit him.

Sentry then released his "full power".....and destroyed a couple of buildings. This is directly contradicted for example in his fight vs Genis where busts multiple planets and lights up a universe while HOLDING BACK.( he says so himself as opposed to people speculating)

Sentrys very introduction had him beating a guy who broke evry bone in Hulks body, Sentry has broken through the 616 crimson bands which completely immobilised the hulk, sentry held back the energy of a cosmic cube. Ignoring all else, when sentry just plain comes back from being erased magically, how valid do you feel Hulk or anyone hurting him is?

WWH did not come anywhere close to displaying the kind of power required to take down Sentry, despite being given any no of isues to do so/ flat out performed worse than his weaker versions in certain cases

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By thedailybagel

@thegrayghost: I'm sorry, what?

Wolverine being knocked out by grey hulk in one punch is a low showing for wolverine.

I don't know what your trying to say, hulk didn't run away, he BFRed juggernaut.

Juggernaut was weakened when he fought prof hulk.

I also never said he was equal to anyone, I said they were fighting evenly. And I would put world war hulk on around thors tier, world breaker hulk IMO is slightly higher.

Drawing blood from hulk doesn't mean he can't take a hit. For one thing the artist was quite fond of bloody fights, for another, despite drawing a little bit of blood he wasn't damaged whatsoever. In fact, she hulk was terrified of him after he floored her.

Again, it's the artist. The thing barely hurt hulk and hulk proceeded to one shot him, something that I don't recall any other hulk doing.

He wasn't hurt in the slightest by skrull bolt, he got straight back up and slaughtered him. (He also seemed to have the power of black bolt, a whisper took out a massive chunk of the moon).

Hulk did lose to the gamma corps, the first thing you've gotten accurate.

Sentry was weakened in the instance and was insane.

I can't post scans for a few weeks (I'm on my iPad right now) if you really think that world war hulk is below savage hulk then I suggest you PM a user called ghostravage to prove to you otherwise, he's one of the hulk experts on comicvine.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomedude: And yet there have been specific instances where Wally shouts out that he needs to touch the object to steal its speed

No what happened with inertia was whem inertia had already lost most of his speed/ Wally was linked to the speed force which allowed that to hapoen

On no other occasion, for instance the Amazo fight, has sleedsteal lasted so long..

And seriously it's obvious yoh haven't even read THIS issue. Im tired man , of debating with people who don't know what they are talking about

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Yeah that dude....did try to point out the same some time back.

Got to say though he came up with some stellar responses

" I agree Hulk was SLIGHTLY inconsistent but"

" I agree the artist like Blood but"

" I agree that certain characters forgot their powers but"

So like I said....some truly scintillating answers/ not in the slightest bit similar to yours...

1. Wolverine gets beaten Bloody by Captain America and gets one shotted by Spidey, completely owned by Iron Fist despite having Nightcrawler and collosus backing him up, gets pwned by Daredevil/ Elektra, struggles against Black Panther / any strert leveller worth his grain

If hulk is not one shotting Logan, there is something seriously wrong with your views about class 100s and street levellers.

Any time any verison of Hulk is not one shotting the dude, is serious PIS going on

2.Hulk got out of there real fast before Juggernaut cane back. If thats not running away, what is?

Sure. But how does that change the fact that WWH, this so called strongest/ 2nd strongest version only ran even with Cain, when weaker versions have done better even without going to the Prof Hulk thing?

Yeah sure, the artist loved blood. And sure / circumstances were such/ Hulk was holding back. None of which changes the fact that Hulks durability was more than suspect, consistently throughout the arc

Black Bolt with his voice through gritted teeth shakes tectonic plates on the other side of the planet/ KOs the Hulk with a whisper. Skrull bolt wasn't even close to that level

And if its the first thing I got right, why did you completely ignore strange/ Tony/ Reeds defeats as far as them jobbing out goes? Why did you brush aside WWHs consistently unimpressive durability with " the artist likes blood!" ?

As for Sentry, if hes fighting an incompetent sentry who forgets half his powers.....how is this a feat for Hulk in any way as opposed tohim jobbing out characters again?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: he didn't run because he was scared. He knew their fight would go on forever (have you seen juggernauts durability?) and it would just waste time.

Its one thing to beat wolverine, it's another to knock him out.

I ignored the reed and strange part because it's something I can't argue with.

World war hulk did have impressive durability. I stand by what I said with the artist.

Listen, I'm getting bored of this, and honestly I've had enough hulk for one day.

(If you want you can ask a user called "acidskull" his opinion on world war hulk, he's also a hulk expert).

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6 probably...

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Awesomedude

@thegrayghost: Dude, do you even read Flash? He doesn't need physical contact to speed steal anyone, he speed stole some guy made of metal by looking at him.

Are you high? Wally is always linked to the Speed Force, Inertia did loose a little bit speed, cause he was using some type of drug to give him super speed.

Speed Steal gives just enough time for Wally to kill hulk.

I haven't read the full issue, but I knew about the speed steal part.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60  Edited By Pokeysteve

@thedailybagel said:

@pokeysteve: they're no where near his strength level...

Enormously arguable.

Edit: I forgot we were talking about round lol definitely not arguable. She-Hulk can contend for enough time for Logan to get some good stabs in. They'll win one or two IF they're lucky.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9, Wally with the equal speed should be higher up as MMH would be a tougher fight but being able to get to WBH would put him over the top of him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By thedailybagel

@pokeysteve: she hulk was one shotted by world war hulk, Logan didn't fair much better. What makes you think they can even hope to pull a win? And there's almost no one here who can compare to his strength level, thor and superman aren't as strong as him. Superman (pre 52) over came the suns gravity by pushing (if you can call it that) earth away along with Martian manhunter and Wonder Woman, that's around 2-3 (maybe a little more) quintillion tons each.

The green scar (world war hulk) stopped a planet from destroying itself (sakaar, which is bigger than earth) by pushing, pulling and lifting the tectonic plates. easily making it a 40+ quintillion tons feat. That was while he was weakened. The worm hole that took him to sakaar drastically weakened him below his normal levels.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave@theacidskull@stupid_people

@rogueshadow@kidman560@wolverine08@lowlaville

@soothing_sounds@risingbean@ghostravage

@nighthunder@patrat18@cable_extreme@cadencev2

@green_skaar @theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac

@godtriggerhulk @lvenger @thitiki @erkan12 @thedailybagel

Thoughts (if you already posted sorry I just copied pasted the callouts)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By nefarious

He stops at Thor.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#65  Edited By Lvenger

The OP is drastically tailored in Hulk's favour. In every round where he's faced with an overall more powerful or faster opponent, Hulk has the hour of prep time or gets equal speed and control over it which is quite an unfair advantage to say the least. Anyway stops at Round 7 at most, Hulk has no answer to prevent Martian Manhunter from playing putty with his mind or phasing his brain out of his head with his intangibility.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wally puts a stop to WWHulk.. not sure.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kingant27

Could stop at Thor or Beta Ray Bill, if they are full on using there abilities; otherwise stops at Martian Manhunter probably.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Beta Ray Bill, if not then most definitely Martian Manhunter. Like Lvenger said Hulk has no answer for Manhunters TP let alone intangability.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Beta Ray Bill, if not then most definitely Martian Manhunter. Like Lvenger said Hulk has no answer for Manhunters TP let alone intangability.

Many have attempted to tp regular hulk and failed he's just too freaking angry. He only stops at bill because he can be drained of gamma radiation given time.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor or BRB stop him after one hell of a fight

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#72  Edited By Pokeysteve

@thedailybagel said:

@pokeysteve: she hulk was one shotted by world war hulk, Logan didn't fair much better. What makes you think they can even hope to pull a win? And there's almost no one here who can compare to his strength level, thor and superman aren't as strong as him. Superman (pre 52) over came the suns gravity by pushing (if you can call it that) earth away along with Martian manhunter and Wonder Woman, that's around 2-3 (maybe a little more) quintillion tons each.

The green scar (world war hulk) stopped a planet from destroying itself (sakaar, which is bigger than earth) by pushing, pulling and lifting the tectonic plates. easily making it a 40+ quintillion tons feat. That was while he was weakened. The worm hole that took him to sakaar drastically weakened him below his normal levels.

Depends on your definition of "one-shotted". She-Hulk wasn't even KOed and was speaking but didn't get back in the fight. Logan was BFRed which is off here. We also saw 23 slice right through Hulk so Logan can do the same. With Spidey, Jen, and Wade acting as distractions Logan should be able to get in some kill shots. Took Hulk a little over a page (IIRC) for his eyes to heal. A blade through the head or brain stem would be enough for at least an incap. Assuming that all goes perfectly which it likely won't and that's why I only give them a couple wins.

Was the weight of the tectonic plates stated or are you assuming/guessing? They vary in size and probably number by planet. I think your math is off on that anyways.

Earth weighs about 13 septillion pounds.
That's about 6.5 sextillion tons (short tons - 2000lbs).
Assuming Supe, WW and MM each pulled an equal amount (which is unlikely) then they each moved a tad over 2 sextillion tons. It was 2.1 something.
**any corrections are welcome**

So let's assume 40 quintillion is indeed how much the plates weighed. It's a great feat but NOWHERE near 2 sextillion tons. It's not even an 1/8th of what SM, MM, and WW are capable of. The .1 of 2.1 something, is more than Hulk moved.

KevinConnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 3

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers