#1 Edited by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Like the Thor combat speed Gauntlet

Using his combat speed Hulk has to hit these people with his fist once or grab the opponent. (No AOE, or Thunder Clap, or htting the ground)

If Hulk gets 15 hits landed on him, before he can hit them he loses.

Contestants start 20 feet away from each other. No prep, and limited knowledge.

1.Batman

2. Deadpool (uses swords)

3. Daredevil

4. Wolverine

5. Spiderman

6. Quicksilver

7. Sentry

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say he stops at Spider-man

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (7223 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Batman the first 4 people are on the same speed lvl and Wolverine has already shown he can dance around Hulk.

#4 Posted by Lord_Moldemvort (144 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at spider man

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

I'd say he stops at Spider-man

#6 Posted by Nightwing12 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Spider man.

#7 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Wolverine

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman said:

Stops at Wolverine

Considering WWH already caught and beat Wolverine to a bloody pulp, I'm thinking he makes it to Spiderman and stops, he definitely isn't getting past that point.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Stops at Wolverine

Considering WWH already caught and beat Wolverine to a bloody pulp, I'm thinking he makes it to Spiderman and stops, he definitely isn't getting past that point.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolverines brain hadn't healed yet, and WWH grabbed him, which he can't do here.

#10 Posted by sync1 (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has potential to beat him..

#11 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Stops at Wolverine

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolverines brain hadn't healed yet, and WWH grabbed him, which he can't do here.

Yes, his brain hadn't healed yet from being beaten to a bloody pulp by World War Hulk. The X-Men had 1 foe in that issue, WWH, and Wolverine was grabbed, and beaten to a pulp by WWH, while he was fighting almost a dozen other people.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Ok good point.

#13 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedLanternSuperman: Hehe :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (37562 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Yes, his brain hadn't healed yet from being beaten to a bloody pulp by World War Hulk. The X-Men had 1 foe in that issue, WWH, and Wolverine was grabbed, and beaten to a pulp by WWH, while he was fighting almost a dozen other people.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

@god_spawn said:

Wolverine.

wut.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37562 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: What about it?

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@XImpossibruX: What about it?

Just that Floopay proved that World War Hulk can hit Logan, then you say Wolverine right after =P

#18 Posted by God_Spawn (37562 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: He didn't prove me wrong though. Wolverine was in mid air 2 times and yelling at the Hulk when he got tagged and on the 3rd he was brain damaged. He had no chance to dodge when he was under optimal conditions due to being mid air.

Considering Hulk is fast enough to catch tank shells, he should be able to tag a falling Wolverine (even if it just a couple feet) and judging from the angle Wolverine was at and at 5'3 while that Hulk is almost 3 feet+ IIRC over him, I think he did hit him while he was falling, but the panel goes from Wolverine jumping and cutting to already being sent flying away. If the goal is to get 15 hits off without being hit, then yes, Wolverine has shown reflexes, skill and combat speed to where he can dodge around Hulk. If he jumps though, then the result has been shown in the comics.

#19 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically hulk can't use any of his assets or fight like he normally does??? Sounds like the only way most people on this list besides sentry could come close to saying they beat the hulk...hulk has majorly underestimated reflex speed,,as stated earlier he swats oncoming tank rounds and rpg's yet he couldn't smack batman once??? Yeah ok,,keep inventing new ways to make hulk lose

#20 Edited by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stops at 5: Spiderman

@Bane_of_sith said:

So basically hulk can't use any of his assets or fight like he normally does??? Sounds like the only way most people on this list besides sentry could come close to saying they beat the hulk...hulk has majorly underestimated reflex speed,,as stated earlier he swats oncoming tank rounds and rpg's yet he couldn't smack batman once??? Yeah ok,,keep inventing new ways to make hulk lose

Calm DOWN sir.

Why hulk is so slow because he is a huge, big, green monster, so agile movement is hard he can't react as well as some others can.

And I'm sure he'll have trouble reacting to Batman as well.

I believe he stops at Spider-man.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing12 said:

Stops at Spider man.