• 148 results
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Why is Ares in this. That guy is a Jobber and is not in the same weight class as the rest of the contestants. Hulk needs an actual teammate, not a guy who is going to get one-shotted.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By laflux

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Why is Ares in this. That guy is a Jobber and is not in the same weight class as the rest of the contestants. Hulk needs an actual teammate, not a guy who is going to get one-shotted.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Floopay

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Floopay:

I'm not confusing anything. I've read World War Hulk, and Darwin at the time was nowhere near an Omega Level Mutant, as he didn't have Hela's powers yet, and the draining thing he used didn't work because he had been attempting to do something he had never tried to do before, force himself into creating a new power.
Hulk was spewing out blood several times throughout World War Hulk, which means flesh and bone were tearing and cracking, and against people far weaker than Hercules, and even Iron Man himself was able to make him draw blood.
Hulkbuster offers more than blunt force, and it's not unreasonable to think that if those nanobots slow him down and weaken him, that Hercules, someone strong enough to knock back WWH while holding back, could seek out a KO. Hercules is no jobber, he was throwing Sentry around like a toy when the two fought each other, Hulk obviously can't say the same thing.
Hercules is being drastically underplayed here, he is, at the very least, a match for WWH

1. i know you have, and i didn't know darwin wasn't an omega level yet, i though he was. But he is not the only one i used as an argument, i've mentioned Rulk as well.

2. Spewing blood again does not mean hulk was getting KO'd. sure he was hurt, i am not denying that, but there was no intcance that he could have been KO'd , he wasn't. His Healing factor was very strong, even overpowered a poison that got stronger with his OWN anger. and a strong Healing Factor from that means that he could not have been KO's easily.

3. Holding back his punches doesn't mean his durability will change right? and i am sorry because now that i look over some of the stuff i've said i guess i have downgraded hercules a bit, and for that i apologize. but not here's the thing, Sentry was barely fighting, if he had been serious, i'm sure you know how much damage he would have done, though i'm not denying that Herc would have no doubt put up a great fight! however, hercules is just not a match for the WWhulk( i 'm not sure about current hulk though), this hulk was very resistant as well as durable, and he had a great healing factor, and if hercules had fought back, he would have done way better, but in their fight, hercules did deliver an awesome blow to the hulk, and he barely had any damage, but Hulk punches did ton of damage, and herc can't control his durability.

i'm sorry if i get stubborn sometimes though, debating with me isn't a pleasurable thing to do lol :)

I would debate Hercules against WWH as a good fight. But this might as well be Hercules and Iron Man against WWH, and again, Nanobots designed against the Hulk that were proven to have worked temporarily, we have the Hulk showing definite signs of damage on multiple occasions from blunt force attacks against people who don't even come close to Herc in strength (Colossus, the Thing, Rockslide, Strong Guy, Thor Girl, depowered Marko, etc.), even if not KO'd he was definitely taking damage. We have on panel evidence proving Hercules can take a beating from the Hulk for an extremely long period of time without being KO'd, and even after taking that beating, still being fully capable of knocking the Hulk on his butt, and the Hulk was grabbing the back of his head after that blow, which to me clearly shows that the Hulk felt it.

Honestly, I would say WWH could take the majority against Hercules, but what I'm saying here is that he wouldn't take the majority against Hercules AND Iron Man. Iron Man didn't last as long as Hercules, but he stood up to the Hulk for a long time before getting put down, and also showed several instances of damaging the Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By spiderbuck1

team 2

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Park

I'm really surprised nobody pulled out the scan of Ares destroying a bunch of Iron men.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Ares is perfectly capable of keeping herc busy long enough for hulk to destroy tony quickly and join ares in beating Hercules

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: @laflux:

I belive ares would stand tow to toe with hulkbuster

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Floopay

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Floopay: Well, i respectably disagree, but i can't continue the debate. :(, i'm sorry and it was awesome debating you, and we won't agree one way or the other lol :P.

anyways, it was a pleasure debating with you ^___^, as always you make awesome points.

Always a pleasure.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

well for one thing all you did was reinforce War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 mind that you are a hulk hater and don't know what you are talking about because there is no way that two can stop hulk when many couldn't

Talking with you is always an experience. As usual, I can quote the post you replied to and it already addressed exactly what you just accused me of.

@Esquire said:

Great argument there, buddy. You posted some out-of-context scans and I gave the context. I didn't say anything about who would win, I just corrected your argument. All the reflexive denial in the world won't change that.

I didn't say that Hulk would lose, so why would that label me as a Hulk hater? All it shows is that I've actually read comics with Hulk in them, and I'm not just grabbing random out-of-context scans from the internet.

@jackofspades said:

Hercules tank mad hulk but like hulk said he was holding back

You realize that the scan you posted has already been shown in this thread? And Hulk was holding back a lot less than Hercules was. Since you neglected to actually post the whole fight, let me do it for you. Hercules only throws one punch. He spends most of the fight blocking while trying to reason with Banner. It's not a definitive showing of how a serious fight between the two would go, since Hercules wasn't trying to hurt Hulk for most of the fight. The one time he even threw a punch, it was more effective than pretty much any of the foes WWH faced in the whole story. It doesn't definitively prove that Hercules would beat WWH, either, but it's relevant and you chose not to post it, either out of ignorance or malice. Either way, I hope to see better from you in the future.

iam so tired of people on here saying everyone that was fighting WWH was holding back or not trying to fight back ill tell you this that's b*llsh*t because even if it was a chance of a fraction to be true,marvel heroes need to be fired for not doing their job

So you want to say that Herc wasn't holding back? I like the Hulk, but he shouldn't be stronger than the god of strength lol.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jackofspades

@BigCimmerian said:

@jackofspades said:

@Esquire said:

@jackofspades said:

well for one thing all you did was reinforce War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 mind that you are a hulk hater and don't know what you are talking about because there is no way that two can stop hulk when many couldn't

Talking with you is always an experience. As usual, I can quote the post you replied to and it already addressed exactly what you just accused me of.

@Esquire said:

Great argument there, buddy. You posted some out-of-context scans and I gave the context. I didn't say anything about who would win, I just corrected your argument. All the reflexive denial in the world won't change that.

I didn't say that Hulk would lose, so why would that label me as a Hulk hater? All it shows is that I've actually read comics with Hulk in them, and I'm not just grabbing random out-of-context scans from the internet.

@jackofspades said:

Hercules tank mad hulk but like hulk said he was holding back

You realize that the scan you posted has already been shown in this thread? And Hulk was holding back a lot less than Hercules was. Since you neglected to actually post the whole fight, let me do it for you. Hercules only throws one punch. He spends most of the fight blocking while trying to reason with Banner. It's not a definitive showing of how a serious fight between the two would go, since Hercules wasn't trying to hurt Hulk for most of the fight. The one time he even threw a punch, it was more effective than pretty much any of the foes WWH faced in the whole story. It doesn't definitively prove that Hercules would beat WWH, either, but it's relevant and you chose not to post it, either out of ignorance or malice. Either way, I hope to see better from you in the future.

iam so tired of people on here saying everyone that was fighting WWH was holding back or not trying to fight back ill tell you this that's b*llsh*t because even if it was a chance of a fraction to be true,marvel heroes need to be fired for not doing their job

So you want to say that Herc wasn't holding back? I like the Hulk, but he shouldn't be stronger than the god of strength lol.

you do know that hulks strength is unlimited and herc is not

Avatar image for silverjuggernaut
silverJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

wwh and ares win this.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jackofspades: So Hulk can pull and lift Universes and Multiverse?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By jackofspades

@BigCimmerian said:

when and where scans please

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

You said that his strength is unlimited. So what do you mean by unlimited?

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By jackofspades

@BigCimmerian said:

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

potential for limitless strength,

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

And what is the max weight he could potentially lift?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Wolfrazer
@jackofspades:  Don't you think that is sorta stupid though? But right Hulk has the potential which is the keyword here, for limitless strength...which I don't see why Hercules couldn't have the same(his strength thus far has been noted to be uncalculable) but if he does have a limit, that just seems retarded given he is a god should will himself stronger like Zeus and all them, and it would actually make more sense. But anyway shall not rant...who knows, perhaps when he is re-powered he'll be able to do that(still bothers me he isn't re-powered now though.)
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By comic_book_fan

wwhulk solos.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian: well if its limitless he could lift anything duh

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By bigcimmerian

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 said:

@BigCimmerian: well if its limitless he could lift anything duh

lol :D

Avatar image for henryarguelles73
henryarguelles73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony and Herc for the win....then they get drunk...then they pick up ALL the women in the Marvel Universe.

This should be an ongoing series.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@henryarguelles73: no it shouldnt

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By jackofspades

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades: Don't you think that is sorta stupid though? But right Hulk has the potential which is the keyword here, for limitless strength...which I don't see why Hercules couldn't have the same(his strength thus far has been noted to be uncalculable) but if he does have a limit, that just seems retarded given he is a god should will himself stronger like Zeus and all them, and it would actually make more sense. But anyway shall not rant...who knows, perhaps when he is re-powered he'll be able to do that(still bothers me he isn't re-powered now though.)

and don't forget herc is only a half god also this is wwh way more powerful than normal hulk

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By jackofspades

@BigCimmerian said:

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@jackofspades said:

@BigCimmerian said:

And what is the max weight he could potentially lift?

there is none and don't forget this is WWH THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL THE HULKS

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Wolfrazer
@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades: Don't you think that is sorta stupid though? But right Hulk has the potential which is the keyword here, for limitless strength...which I don't see why Hercules couldn't have the same(his strength thus far has been noted to be uncalculable) but if he does have a limit, that just seems retarded given he is a god should will himself stronger like Zeus and all them, and it would actually make more sense. But anyway shall not rant...who knows, perhaps when he is re-powered he'll be able to do that(still bothers me he isn't re-powered now though.)

and don't forget herc is only a half god also this is wwh way more powerful than normal hulk

He is a full god, the whole speal bout him attaining full godhood after doing his labors and dying is in his Marvel's history. Of course if you mean NOW, he is a mere mortal...not even demi-god...which is even stupider!
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jackofspades

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

He is a full god, the whole speal bout him attaining full godhood after doing his labors and dying is in his Marvel's history. Of course if you mean NOW, he is a mere mortal...not even demi-god...which is even stupider!

oh you are right i just readied up on herc, but i think that hulk would surpass herc where ever herc is at in power

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Wolfrazer
@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

oh you are right i just readied up on herc, but i think that hulk would surpass herc where ever herc is at in power

All depends if they ever decide to show a limit on Herc's strength, which if they do its just retarded but I digress and shall not derail the thread any further.
jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By jackofspades

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@jackofspades said:

@Wolfrazer said:

All depends if they ever decide to show a limit on Herc's strength, which if they do its just retarded but I digress and shall not derail the thread any further.

yeah you right its all up too the writers

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#131  Edited By Xanni15

@god_spawn said:

I don't see where he called you a troll. He just pointed out a reason in his or other's opinions that they would call you a troll, not that he called you one himself unlike you which you did unto him. If you can find one, I will reprimand him as well.

This is another reason you're awesome, it doesn't get any more fair when it comes to moderating. You gave the dude a break when you didn't have to, then you're willing to allow him to present his case, all the while you're calm. GS is always watching, right over all of our shoulders.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By lykopis

@Floopay said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Floopay: Well, i respectably disagree, but i can't continue the debate. :(, i'm sorry and it was awesome debating you, and we won't agree one way or the other lol :P.

anyways, it was a pleasure debating with you ^___^, as always you make awesome points.

Always a pleasure.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This is an awesome display of debating etiquette - it doesn't get any more fair when it comes to disagreeing respectfully. You both were willing to allow the other to present their case, all the while you're both calm. ComicVine is always watching, right over all of our shoulders.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Xanni15: kind of a kissars but you are right

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#134  Edited By Xanni15

@Xanni15: kind of a kissars but you are right

Stay out of my love affair.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#135  Edited By HellionVulcan

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Also his fight with Hercules on the helicarrier proved that he can weather the storm of Hercules punches & also gain the advantage .Doesn't seem like hes getting one shotted lol .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Mikaboshi vs Ares
Mikaboshi vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
X-man Vs Ares
Ares keeping open eden portal
Ares keeping open eden portal
Hes not meant to be able to follow us
Hes not meant to be able to follow us
Ares axe
Ares axe

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@HellionVulcan: What exactly does your scans prove? He didn't win any of those battles you posted. His feats pale in comparison to the rest of the contestants. He doesn't have the strength or the feats to suggest he can last even a minute.

pretty much what is going to happen to Ares (like every other encounter he has with anybody)
pretty much what is going to happen to Ares (like every other encounter he has with anybody)
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Ares was able to defeat A-Bomb

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: So? A-Bomb is not the brightest bulb in the shed and certainly lacks any battle prowess (i.e. experience of h2h capabilities). The two people Ares is facing are Iron Man and Hercules, both of whom, are more intelligent than A-Bomb is. A-Bomb is literally mentally deficient when in his monster form. Iron Man and Hercules would have easily defeated A-Bomb as well if placed in that situation. Unless Ares can figure out a way to counter Iron Man speed blitzing him or just bombarding him from the skies, he would lose on virtue of being outgunned and lacking the ability to hit a foe who can fly.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HellionVulcan

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@HellionVulcan: What exactly does your scans prove? He didn't win any of those battles you posted. His feats pale in comparison to the rest of the contestants. He doesn't have the strength or the feats to suggest he can last even a minute.

How Many avengers ?
How Many avengers ?

If he gets one shotted why couldn't X-man ? why couldn't A-bomb ? why couldn't Void sentry ? why couldn't Hercules ? all of which put that hulk wannabe to shame in terms of strength/power also his fight with Skaar should be here as Ares knocked wolverine down one punch like nothing . .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Theres no way Ironman in hulkbuster armor is one shotting him as Herc got in some hard hits but Ares was fine to continue & beat him down plus in this i see wwhulk fighting Ironman & Hercules dealing with Ares so in the end it'll be Ares & wwHulk vs Hercules so team 1 .

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HellionVulcan: great scans

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By HellionVulcan

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: So? A-Bomb is not the brightest bulb in the shed and certainly lacks any battle prowess (i.e. experience of h2h capabilities). The two people Ares is facing are Iron Man and Hercules, both of whom, are more intelligent than A-Bomb is. A-Bomb is literally mentally deficient when in his monster form. Iron Man and Hercules would have easily defeated A-Bomb as well if placed in that situation. Unless Ares can figure out a way to counter Iron Man speed blitzing him or just bombarding him from the skies, he would lose on virtue of being outgunned and lacking the ability to hit a foe who can fly.

can Ironman do worse than this ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think Ares could tank everything Ironman has .

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I was thinking it in the aspect of H2H combat and i would say that when iron man has hulkbuster he goes in much more rather then what he normally does and if he can beat up A-Bomb in H2H he could probaly deal with hulkbuster

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By spiderbuck1

Marvel jobs Ares a little too much. That being said I still take team 2.

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck:

what do you mean by jobs

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: I don't see why Iron Man has to resort to physical confrontation just because he's in the Hulkbuster suit. Even then his Hulkbuster suit has nanites that shut down his opponents.

@HellionVulcan: Given that he was KOed by less. I highly doubt he's tanking everything Iron Man has. Ares has lost to Hercules more times than not. So him doing well against him in one encounter doesn't eliminate all the times he lost against him before. Even War Machine has KOed Ares before. If Lyra can KO him with a punch, then Iron Man can with a couple repulsors to his face, incapacitate him with nanobots or with a myriad of other ways.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By HellionVulcan

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2: I don't see why Iron Man has to resort to physical confrontation just because he's in the Hulkbuster suit. Even then his Hulkbuster suit has nanites that shut down his opponents.

@HellionVulcan: Given that he was KOed by less. I highly doubt he's tanking everything Iron Man has. Ares has lost to Hercules more times than not. So him doing well against him in one encounter doesn't eliminate all the times he lost against him before. Even War Machine has KOed Ares before. If Lyra can KO him with a punch, then Iron Man can with a couple repulsors to his face, incapacitate him with nanobots or with a myriad of other ways.

War machine never ko'd him neither did Lyra war machine buried him a type of BFR & Lyra's i need to see after that scan as theres no way Ares should be ko'd by a back hand by what a 90 tonner .

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By spiderbuck1

@spiderbuck:

what do you mean by jobs

Jobbing = throwing fights, being written into inexcusably poor showings.

@HellionVulcan said:

War machine never ko'd him neither did Lyra war machine buried him a type of BFR & Lyra's i need to see after that scan as theres no way Ares should be ko'd by a back hand by what a 90 tonner .

War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: Ares can take iron man