Round 2:Bfr is allowed.Same location.

Casublett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Casublett

Not much team 1 can do to anyone but the Absorbing Man, and even he, if allowed to absorb something conceptual (like the Hulks strength), should be fine.

RulkFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RulkFTW

Anybody else?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

As far as I know he's never been able to absorb anything akin to what Parasite can absorb, only materials(Except Gray Hulk's strength one time but I dont know if thats replicable for WWH). With that being said, Absorbing Man would be the first to go down as he's been beaten by Thor and Hulk before. WWH can take Juggs, Thor and Gladiator would be close but depending on his confidence I would say Thor. Absorbing Man just doesnt have the strength to contend with everyone else. Round 1 and 2 I give it to Team 1

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Floopay

@Juiceboks said:

As far as I know he's never been able to absorb anything akin to what Parasite can absorb, only materials(Except Gray Hulk's strength one time but I dont know if thats replicable for WWH). With that being said, Absorbing Man would be the first to go down as he's been beaten by Thor and Hulk before. WWH can take Juggs, Thor and Gladiator would be close but depending on his confidence I would say Thor. Absorbing Man just doesnt have the strength to contend with everyone else. Round 1 and 2 I give it to Team 1

In his first appearance he was absorbing and mimicing Thor's powers.

He's also done the same to Giant Man.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

So his strength became on par with Thor's?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team 1

Casublett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Casublett

While Thor can take Jugs with BFR, that is the ONLY thing team 1 can do to even affect Jugs.  Gladiator is almost Superman in power and speed, as such he can pretty much keep team one busy by himself.

While Absorbing Man can't absorb like Parasite, he has absorbed conceptual things more than once.  His power is more than just materials.

Herc goes down 1st, Gladiator doesn't allow Thor to build up his portal to BFR Jugs while speed blitzing around and smashing, while Jugs and Hulk duke it out, with Jugs eventually winning.  

Without telepathy or BFR, they can't even affect Jugs, let alone with "Superman" blitzing around smashing.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Floopay

@Juiceboks said:

So his strength became on par with Thor's?

He had most of Thor's abilities I think.

He's also mimiced Uru, Odin's Spear's powers, I think the Hulk's (maybe Grey Hulk), and there are probably a few others. He mimiced Sentry's abilities to a degree back in Dark Avengers IIRC.

He's kind of nasty, too bad he's a complete moron. I really wish he would become like his Earth-X version of himself. That would be a cool read, because he was a super bada$$ in that alternate reality.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Casublett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Casublett
@Floopay: He's done Green Hulk too.
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Yea if written well he's capable of so many things. But like you said he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

With that being said I dont think he can take down anyone on Team 1 save for Herc.

By himself? I dont think so but he can certainly keep Thor busy. What feats does he have that puts him on par with Supes? I remember him lifting the Baxter Building with minimal effort and destroying a planet with punches but not much else.

Casublett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Casublett
@Juiceboks said:

@Casublett

By himself? I dont think so but he can certainly keep Thor busy. What feats does he have that puts him on par with Supes? I remember him lifting the Baxter Building with minimal effort and destroying a planet with punches but not much else.

Lol, that's not enough?  Punches planets to death?  lol, fine.. here...

Speed:
" Gladiator has the ability to run and move at speeds far faster than the human eye can perceive. Although his exact speed has never been calculated he at least has been seen moving faster than the speed of sound which is approximately 770mph. He is however capable of reaching speeds nearing the speed of light. . Gladiator’s speeds depends on his level of confidence. When Gladiators fully believes in himself and his abilities his speed is matched by very few beings in the Marvel Universe. If he doubts in his abilities however his speed can drop significantly." 

Strength:
" Kallark possesses vast amounts of super human level strength is considered to be one of the most physically powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. The limits of his strength are unknown but to date he has been seen performing feats such as destroying planets with his blows and carrying massive spaceships across vast distances with very little effort. Gladiators strength depends on his level of confidence. When Gladiators fully believes in himself and his abilities his strength is matched by very few beings in the Marvel Universe

Invulnerability:

Gladiators physiology grants him an advanced musculature that is much more dense that that of humans. He is able to survive in space unaided, take energy bolts with little effect, falls from great heights, as well as engage in combat with beings such as Black Bolt, Hulk and Thor and remained unharmed. Gladiator’s invulnerability also gives him the ability to survive in the core of a Sun with no discomfort. Gladiator was once able to withstand the harmful effects of a supernova.

Need more?  Just the speed, strength and invulnerability (ignoring his heat vision, cold breath and other Superman like powers) are enough to keep everyone busy.

Need more??

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Team 2

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points