WWH vs Twilight !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Abirzenith

Okay Guys ! I know what your thinking ! but let me explain ! my twlilight fanboy friends apparently thinks Twilight's sparkling vamps(disgrace in names of the vamps) can beat Hulk ! I mean good god what ! Just wanna know how do you think this battle would go ?  World War Hulk vs All the Vamps and Wolves etc from twilight !  how long will this battle last ! how bad will hulk smash ! ?? !  

No Caption Provided
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AngryHulks

Waiting for Hulk haters to comment...

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By protectyournose

Hulk Smashes.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zandor

Twilight stomps, IFeverything is included in their verse.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Lol are you F$&@ing kidding me!!! Hulk smashes sparkly douchebags,,,anyone saying otherwise is a twilight fanboy,,a hulk hating troll, or never read WWH...WTF is Cedric Diggory going to do against the green scar

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Well, yes, I incline with hulk. But still, they have abilities very very troublesome for hulk. E.g. Taking off all his senses by alex, the illusion by zafrina or whatever their names were.. However mad he gets, what is he going to do if he cannot see, smell or hear? or, if he sees sweet helpless children instead? Still, I don't think anyone in twilight can take him down, senses or not..But they can keep him harmless enough.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AngryHulks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Well, yes, I incline with hulk. But still, they have abilities very very troublesome for hulk. E.g. Taking off all his senses by alex, the illusion by zafrina or whatever their names were.. However mad he gets, what is he going to do if he cannot see, smell or hear? or, if he sees sweet helpless children instead? Still, I don't think anyone in twilight can take him down, senses or not..But they can keep him harmless enough.

Hulk can just unleash planet-busting worth of energy to end the battle.....

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Upon realising the success twilight has had with its fans Hulk will invetably turn WB mode and turn them to ashes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@AngryHulks: And how will he do that if he doesn't have any senses? and sparklepires don't need to breathe, you know, even if he destroyes the planet.. they will just float across the space, him still without sense.. stalemate.. Now dont say he will gain back his senses by getting mad.. That's a very foolish idea..

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Killemall

@Mr_Winchester said:

Upon realising the success twilight has had with its fans Hulk will invetably turn WB mode and turn them to ashes.

haha :)

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AngryHulks

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@AngryHulks: And how will he do that if he doesn't have any senses? and sparklepires don't need to breathe, you know, even if he destroyes the planet.. they will just float across the space, him still without sense.. stalemate.. Now dont say he will gain back his senses by getting mad.. That's a very foolish idea..

Problem is that before the planet is destroyed, the vamps will be vaporized by extreme heat and force, you know, like nuclear explosion, but you amp that by many-quadrillion times (It took 224,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Joules to destroy Earth-sized planet).

Kovak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kovak

A lot of powers in the Twilight series are illusions placed into peoples' minds.

Examples, Edward's telepathy, Jane's pain thing she does, Aro's power, etc.

And we all saw the "success" of telepathy on WWH

Also, with the wolves there, Alice's precognition will not be active, since she can't see anything that's going to occur with the wolves.

The only power that Hulk will struggle with, I think, is Jasper's empathy thing. And that's not likely to have an effect on this Hulk either.

He has far superior strength, durability, healing factor, etc., than anything shown in Twilight. I can't see Twilight pulling a win here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Hmm yes.. that's quite possible.. too bad they have all those fancy cars but not a space ship.. But still, how is he doing that without seeing, smelling or hearing? Hulk has never been faced with something like that before.. or has he?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AngryHulks

@Kovak said:

A lot of powers in the Twilight series are illusions placed into peoples' minds.

Examples, Edward's telepathy, Jane's pain thing she does, Aro's power, etc.

And we all saw the "success" of telepathy on WWH

Also, with the wolves there, Alice's precognition will not be active, since she can't see anything that's going to occur with the wolves.

The only power that Hulk will struggle with, I think, is Jasper's empathy thing. And that's not likely to have an effect on this Hulk either.

He has far superior strength, durability, healing factor, etc., than anything shown in Twilight. I can't see Twilight pulling a win here.

Hulk is not completely immune to telepathy, but his resistance his so great that even Xavier have problem trying to even read his mind (reading mind is easier than controlling)... And none of the Twilight characters possessed telepathy that even come close to Xavier, Emma, or Rachel, let alone Thanos, Moondragon, and Cosmo.

Abirzenith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Abirzenith
@AngryHulks: exactly and twilight's telepathy is nowhere near what Xavier posses 
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

I wanna say Hulk but I don't know enough or care to know enough about twilight universe there might be other supernatural beings besides Vamps and Wolves.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By PlasticBag

YOUR FRIENDS DESERVE THE ULTIMATE FACE PALM! In all seriousness though please show them some WWH comics. Hulk solos the entire Twilight Verse.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bo88gdan

This is beyond ridiculous.World War HULK Smash them super easy !

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Deranged Midget

Please don't create intentional spite threads.