WWH vs The Deathstar

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After narrowly escaping getting their asses handed to them, what's left of the illuminati teleport Hulk away from earth, unknown to them and Hulk till he arrives there, he crosses dimensions and ends up on the original Deathstar! Darth Vader, Old Ben, General Grievous and Darth Maul are on the Deathstar on top of the imperial troops and commanders that are usually on board. Hulk immediately goes on a rampage and starts tearing the place apart. Can he be stopped before he irreparably takes damages the deathstar with his mere footsteps in the end when he loses it??

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, this is WWH after invading Earth and getting BFRed? Hulk is denied his revenge? He destroys literally anything and anyone he comes in contact with after that. The plot would demand it.

He would be SO ANGRY!

It seem that a lot of Force powers would be very effective against the Hulk (especially a lesser Hulk possibly more susceptible to TP) but I would argue that given the situation: Hulk at an all-time high in rage (and thus power) trapped in what amounts to a big cage floating in space, Hulk wins. All he has to do is smash with no concern for ship integrity or life-support. I doubt he could be BFRed before doing irreparable thunder-clappy damage to the Deathstar and dooming the entire crew (and I guess saving a galaxy far, far away).

A battle in an open environment would go differently.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tparks

Only reason Hulk would lose is because he doesn't kill, so he wouldn't destroy the Death Star which would lead to him killing a lot of people. Because of that, Hulk would probably lose. If it's a straight up fight, Hulk wins 10/10.