• 53 results
#1 Edited by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy (Kon-El), Miss Martian, Cyborg, Bart Allen, Cassie Sandsmark, Vox, Raven, Starfire, Red Devil, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle and Static

Vs

Rules

Hulk Chronicles: WWH #1

- Morals are on but if they get desperate they will become lethal for the Titans but WWH is mad as hell

- Battle will take place in the desert

- All Titans have all their feats from pre and New 52

Will the PIS inflated WWH stomp or will the Marvel Universe be embarrassed by a bunch of teenagers

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk still wins.

#3 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Either the Titans win or it's a stalemate Hulk cant do sh!t to Miss Martian.

#6 Edited by heroesgold (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

lol.

#7 Posted by dondave (33383 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk kills most of the team

#8 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @Alyssabird: @JonSmith: @Immortal777: @heroesgold: @dondave:

If they get desperate what if Miss Martian uses her TP to mess him up

Blue Beetle could blow up half the continent

Red Devil could teleport him into a volcano

Vox or Raven could send him into a parallel dimension

Impulse could vibrate through him and make him explode

couldn't Superboy, Cassie, Starfire and Cyborg match him physically i mean the toughest guy he actually beat without some sort of plot twist was Rockslide (X-men)

New 52 Static has been pretty impressive couldn't he do some damage?

I don't know whether they'd be able to pull any of this ^ of but i'm just wondering??

#9 Posted by Immortal777 (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk kills even one of the Titans and either Blue Beetle or Raven solos. Hulk also loses because he can be BFR or incapacitated.

#10 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@JonSmith:

couldn't Superboy, Cassie, Starfire and Cyborg match him physically i mean the toughest guy he actually beat without some sort of plot twist was Rockslide (X-men)

I don't know whether they'd be able to pull any of this ^ of but i'm just wondering??

Hulk's resistant to telepathy. Especially this Hulk. Even Doctor Strange couldn't get in until Hulk LET him in.

This Hulk pulled two tectonic plates back together while caught in the magma of that planets mantle. I don't think Blue or Red are going to bother him.

Sending the Hulk to another dimension is just BFR. And as the Illuminati learns from this Hulk, Hulk ALWAYS comes back. And generally a lot angrier than when he left.

Impulse could try, but even if Hulk did go boom, chances are he'd pull himself together.

And the toughest this Hulk faced was Ares, I think. Along with the Sentry, whom the fact he lasted AT ALL against is a testament to his power. Not to mention he utterly decimated Iron Man's debatably most powerful Hulkbuster armor. Granted, DC is on a different power scale, but I don't think these guys could match him.

Any other questions?

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@jeanroygrant: @Alyssabird: @JonSmith: @Immortal777: @heroesgold: @dondave:

1. Hulk has high resitstance to T/P.
  2. Blue Beetle is not that powerful, and if he was, Hulk could tank it. Hulk has great durability.
  3. What is a Volcano actually going to do to Hulk? He's been in between two continets, holding it together, which is surely hotter than a volcano
  4. This is the only one that can work
  5. Not likely. Hulk is too durable
  6. Hulk would rip Cyborg's head off, and shove it down Starfire's mouth. While he punches Cassie into the earth's crust, and punches Superboy into orbit
  7. Not when Hulk Thunder Claps him, than steps on his face repeatly
#13 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: It was Green Scar Hulk who pulled the tectonic plates, WWH should be stronger.

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (6680 posts) - - Show Bio

Do people realize the sec Hulk gets BFR he loses the fight.

#15 Posted by Nefarious (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash tiny teenagers.

#16 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

@202122 said:

@JonSmith:

Hulk's resistant to telepathy. Especially this Hulk. Even Doctor Strange couldn't get in until Hulk LET him in.

This Hulk pulled two tectonic plates back together while caught in the magma of that planets mantle. I don't think Blue or Red are going to bother him.

Sending the Hulk to another dimension is just BFR. And as the Illuminati learns from this Hulk, Hulk ALWAYS comes back. And generally a lot angrier than when he left.

Impulse could try, but even if Hulk did go boom, chances are he'd pull himself together.

And the toughest this Hulk faced was Ares, I think. Along with the Sentry, whom the fact he lasted AT ALL against is a testament to his power. Not to mention he utterly decimated Iron Man's debatably most powerful Hulkbuster armor. Granted, DC is on a different power scale, but I don't think these guys could match him.

Any other questions?

Yes

1. How's he going to escape a different dimension?

2. No way WWH could pull himself after exploding all over the place but if you have scans of normal Hulk doing i would gladly change my mind

3. Sentry was not a his full strength when they fought (not a question just saying)

4. Also Hulkbuster wasn't really completed

#17 Posted by SpectroRaphael (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of Cyborg, Raven, Vox & Red Devil can BFR him.

#18 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

Yes

1. How's he going to escape a different dimension?

2. No way WWH could pull himself after exploding all over the place but if you have scans of normal Hulk doing i would gladly change my mind

3. Sentry was not a his full strength when they fought (not a question just saying)

4. Also Hulkbuster wasn't really completed

1. Not really sure. Depends on the dimension. Depends how he got there. Point is: He will. Unless of course he likes it there. Then he's more likely to stay. Can you give me anymore information on the dimension he'd be shot off to?

2. Hulk's never been blasted apart, but unless I'm very much mistaken, he'd explode because his mass would become unstable after Impulse vibrated through him, yes? That being the case, Hulk's a LOT bigger than Impulse. Whatever part of him Impulse vibrates through will explode yes, but enough of Hulk will be left to heal. Even if he vibrates through Hulk's head, Deadpool's blown Hulk's head up with a mouthful of grenades and Hulk was back together again in a few seconds.

3. The point still stands because even if Sentry WASN'T at full strength, he was cutting loose a lot more than he ever does again as Sentry. Hence the whole 'you're the only one I can hit like this' comment. He may not have been as strong as he could have been, but he was still a lot stronger than he's normally portrayed as simply because he wasn't holding back.

4. What makes you say it wasn't completed? Not disputing it, I just don't remember that ever being stated.

#19 Posted by 80sBaby (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans only chance of winning is BFR.

Other than that, Hulk SMASH.

#20 Posted by XiiX (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpectroRaphael said:

Any of Cyborg, Raven, Vox & Red Devil can BFR him.

#21 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins!!

#22 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans win via BFR

#23 Posted by X_insignia1 (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

their only chance to win against hulk is BFR

#24 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

World war hulk wins. Most of the team gets one shotted.

#25 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17141 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

#26 Posted by Dredeuced (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans BFR after he crushes a few of them. If they can't BFR then Hulk Smashes hard (MM can go intangible, but the time is limited so it's not a stalemate, just a long waiting game).

#27 Posted by Outside_85 (8010 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be a Titan win through BFR after some more conventional attempts at beating him.

The only reason they didnt do just that in the WWH story was because Strange knew from the start that Hulk would eventually return and return even stronger. So the reason was that if they didn't stop him then, they would never be able to stop him. The Titans, for the purpose of this battle, are not limited to that.

#28 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

#29 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't kid flash just speed steel from hulk?, if hulk is moving at a snail pace he's extremely vulnurable to attack and easy to evade.

#30 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven Solos... Hulk is going to get OWNED here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR is there only chance

#32 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

BFR is there only chance

No.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#33 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

BFR is there only chance

No.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How so? Don't say Conner can fight Hulk physically, because he'll get stomped.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

BFR is there only chance

No.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You have the Hulk, a rage-based emotionally driven being going up against one of comics strongest empaths (world-class mind you) who has already shown to completely remove or change a character's emotions with their powers.

Over and above this it comes from a magical source, which in World War Hulk was proven by Doctor Strange that the Hulk's mind can still be breached via magic.

How do you think this would end?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by reikai (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

And we have a Hulk who has, through his career, completely resisted and/or ignored all forms of telepathic assault from the greatest telepaths in the MU. Which, of course, includes Xavier who, when trying to stop WWH, only showed his X-Men how much that wasn't going to work. At best all it did was let them know why he was so pissed and why they were all going to be violated brutally.

#36 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

BFR is there only chance

No.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You have the Hulk, a rage-based emotionally driven being going up against one of comics strongest empaths (world-class mind you) who has already shown to completely remove or change a character's emotions with their powers.

Over and above this it comes from a magical source, which in World War Hulk was proven by Doctor Strange that the Hulk's mind can still be breached via magic.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

World War Hulk resisted Xavier's T/P though.

#37 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Floopay said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

BFR is there only chance

No.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

World War Hulk resisted Xavier's T/P though.

And failed against Doctor Strange's, whose mental assault came from a magical source. Though it wasn't an assault more than just meeting with the Hulk via Astral Projection into his mind, but the Hulk had no resistance to it.

Also, when did World War Hulk resist Xavier's telepathy? Was it when Xavier read his mind with zero effort whatsoever? Or was it that other time, you know, when he read the Hulk's mind....with no resistance...

Xavier never failed to read Hulk's mind, and he never attempted a mind assault or to try to calm the Hulk with his TP, he did, however, invade the Hulk's mind to see what he was so angry about, and he had no issue doing so.

So there's that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#38 Posted by reikai (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

It happened right in the X-Men WWH, when Xavier was trying to calm Hulk down and TP him. And failed miserably. Anyone who actually read the comics would know this. Clearly, you haven't.

#39 Posted by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Good points.

#40 Posted by dtschemmel (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#41 Edited by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans win through either bfr or Raven's emotion control. It is not the same as telepathy and is magical in nature.

#42 Posted by reikai (4001 posts) - - Show Bio

And Hulk's rage is literally a force of nature. It's literally endless and infinite as Uatu has explained. Nvm that WWH pretty much solo'd all of Marvel Earth's heroes.

#43 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

if they cant use bfr then this is how it goes:

Bart Allen Speed steals hulk and vibrates threw him. while hulk is trying to regenerate,

Static takes him up into the air were he can do nothing, then

Superboy (Kon-El), Cassie Sandsmark, Starfire, Blue Beetle, and Beast Boy all beat the crap out of hulk and by enough time for

Raven and Miss Martian to shut down his mind or control his emotions or

Vox, Red Devil and Cyborg BFR him as a last resort

#44 Posted by IRS (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's table the empathy discussion because it's not needed. Titans win through BFR. For the purposes of this fight one BFR and the fight is over.

But even if he comes back they just BFR him again. And if he comes back from that then he gets BFR'd AGAIN. Hulk cannot stop himself from being BFR'd. With these battle conditions He's just gonna be this pest that pops up every so often and then gets removed.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8562 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

And Hulk's rage is literally a force of nature. It's literally endless and infinite as Uatu has explained. Nvm that WWH pretty much solo'd all of Marvel Earth's heroes.

This is drastically over-stated. Hulk didn't take on anyone worth mentioning at his power level. He stalemated Sentry, who at the time decided that it was a blast to tank the Hulk's punches with his face, and begged the Hulk to keep hitting him, and even then it was a stalemate.

The next strongest person he fought in that entire series was Thing? Maybe. Then he also fought a Skrull Clone of Black Bolts that was questionable in it's strength. He fought Hercules, but even then Hercules purposefully didn't fight back, and even then the Hulk was having a hard time putting him down.

Zom Empowered Doctor Strange was whooping him like no other up until the Hulk guilt tripped him into releasing Zom's power, and he ran away from Charle's Xaviers Institute before the Juggernaut came back into the battlefield, so that fight was unconcluded (but Juggs was definitely matching, if not surpassing him).

His mind was telepathically invaded twice, once magically, once by a mutant. He's also been mind controlled by Thanos, and has had the energy drained out of him and become depowered (on several occasions).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by 4donkeyjohnson (1610 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122: As good as the Teen Titans are, and they've fought Trigon, World War Hulk WILL EAT THEM! Only Superboy, Miss Martian, Starfire and Raven are threats and once they're well dead/broken/out its just a matter of time for the others. WWH wins!

#47 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

The only people who can do any damage are the aliens

#48 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH still wins

#49 Posted by Wardemon32 (3970 posts) - - Show Bio

My god Hulk get's stomped

#50 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk FTW