• 111 results
#101 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

wwh still wins...it won't be easy tho...

I don't get it.

In other thread, YOu've said that Thanos, will get overhelmed, because 3 people attacks him, even while none of them ever made feats similar to Thanos, but here we have team with person who can win it by himself (Hercules) and You're still giving it to Hulk. It is even more suprising, because Thanos - in opposite - to Hulk, has shields, telepathy, matter manipulation and energy projection.

As I've said: I don't get it

how does Hercules win by himself, he has failed to stop hulk before, besides this isn't standard hulk, this is hulk also amped up with celestial tech...there is difference on their power level here...lol...

#102 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2:

Herc does not beat this hulk.. True .. But this hulk I not Amped by Celestial Tech.. You're thinking of War Hulk.. Horseman of Apocalypse ! This is World War Hulk !

Green Scar.. King of Sakaar !

#103 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@capall2 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:
@capall2 said:

wwh still wins...it won't be easy tho...

I don't get it.

In other thread, YOu've said that Thanos, will get overhelmed, because 3 people attacks him, even while none of them ever made feats similar to Thanos, but here we have team with person who can win it by himself (Hercules) and You're still giving it to Hulk. It is even more suprising, because Thanos - in opposite - to Hulk, has shields, telepathy, matter manipulation and energy projection.

As I've said: I don't get it

how does Hercules win by himself, he has failed to stop hulk before, besides this isn't standard hulk, this is hulk also amped up with celestial tech...there is difference on their power level here...lol...

This is not War Hulk. And it was explained by Floopay in last page.

#104 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18363 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

@czarny_samael666:

Well i think hulk could easily dispose of thing, peter and she hulk. and while wendigo was at one time a threat, he has went down hill considering grey hulk was able to handle 3 at once. Hercules might have beaten Namor underwater but so did the thing, and hulk beat both thing and wolverine while weakened, but this again leans to ABC logic so lets just compare feats as it seems like the reasonable thing to do.

While that scan of hercules is impressive hulk topped that while being weakened from the effects of the great portal.

holding tectonic plates of a planet, and it's important to know that sakaar is bigger than earth. The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles.

As you can see hulk has done great things, which puts him above her. and while herc is indeed very very strong, he just won't be able to put hulk down. WWH had an insane damage soak which increase with huis anger, i fail to see how herc can KO' him when ZOM and and the others could not.

as for you're skaar comment, when banner hulked out he was the world breaker for a few seconds, and then he came back to normal world war hulk, considering that during their talk hulk seems fine and doesn't even emit gamma rays when skaar mentions Ciara.

i feel that hulk can seriously take these guys and win.

1.Ihope You're not talking about AvX, because this fight didn't have any sense. Literally. Fights are feats, Hercules always was doing fine against Thor and Hulk + he beat Namor underwater. Sheer fights with Thor and Hulk puts him in the same level with WWHulk. Winning with Namor underwater is something Hulk never could.

2.I am not sure if we should count Las Vegas Wendigo, since their spell should work only in Canada, but anyway - Hulk would have to aim Hercules, which means that others will have pretty much free time to attack him. She-Hulk is skilled and WWHulk will be hold by many others there.

3.Herc scan actually proves that he is planet level, which is better than that Hulk's feat. Zom wasn't fighting to the end in full. Plus we can't really judge how powerfull he was, because it wasn't real Zom, since still wasn't fully present in our world. When Zom was fully present in Dark Dimension even Umar and Dormammu couldn't deal with him.

4.Even while we could have different views on second part of their battle, Skaar punched WB Hulk with tectonic-punc, not WWHulk.

5.without Hercules - I would probably agree with You. But not with him on the team, since his strength and fight feats are above WWHulk. Remember that Herc was also able to take punches from Mindless Hulk.

1. Well If thats the case i don't see WHY i can't take any examples from AvX, you yourself say that fights= Feats , and it's not like a thing is actually a punching bag right? he has gotten stronger than he use to be, and this isn't a bad showing for namor, in fact it's a good showing for the thing, who was later defeated by hulk along wolverine while hulk was being weakened. Yes herc has beaten Namor underwater , but so has thing. and Even though Savage Hulk couldn't do it AT one time i think the current one could( not the point of the thread so i'm gonna go back to the topic). and This is the strongest hulk there has ever been,yes even stronger than Mindless, Not MORE DURABLE, but stronger. and WWH's damage soak and healing was insane, the guy basically walked through some seriously impossible wounds, and proved the he healed faster as he got angrier.

2. Good point, but is there any actual proof that says that the Las Vegas Wendigo was weaker than than the normal one? i am curious because i just have never seen it stated anywhere. As for the others? Thing was basically useless, hulk let him throw a couple of punches and the floored him. Colossus is no different either, hulk could basically BFR him or Phase him again. WWH isn't a mindless beast he knows how to fight, and considering that he HAS in fact faced these guys before, he'll know what to do. same goes for Jen, she is skilled but hulk picked her up and floored her too, and yeah she was conscious but she was pretty banged up from that one stomp, i'm sure hulk could replicated that. As for herc? he is Tough, not taking that away from him, but he has fought the OLD savage hulk before and it didn't do that much to him, both seemed pretty on par with one another.

3. I never said herc was someone to take lightly, i just thing that this particular hulk could beat him. And as for ZOM? i agree that he isn't as powerful as he NORMALLY should be but it' was clear that he was in fact the strongest guy he faced there, even than the sentry, and still his fight with hulk showed that Hulk can pretty much heal from any wound, considering that he basically set magic fireworks inside of hulks guts/

4.i'm Positive that was WWH. again, the WWH is the Normal stage of that particular hulk we fans refer too, in the comics that hulk is never actually Called WWH, he is always World breaker.

5. i still feel strongly about hulk winning here, good points though. also lets not forget that mindless hulk too dozens of punches from herc and all he got was a nous bleed.

sorry for the late reply.

#106 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Well If thats the case i don't see WHY i can't take any examples from AvX, you yourself say that fights= Feats , and it's not like a thing is actually a punching bag right? he has gotten stronger than he use to be, and this isn't a bad showing for namor, in fact it's a good showing for the thing, who was later defeated by hulk along wolverine while hulk was being weakened. Yes herc has beaten Namor underwater , but so has thing. and Even though Savage Hulk couldn't do it AT one time i think the current one could( not the point of the thread so i'm gonna go back to the topic). and This is the strongest hulk there has ever been,yes even stronger than Mindless, Not MORE DURABLE, but stronger. and WWH's damage soak and healing was insane, the guy basically walked through some seriously impossible wounds, and proved the he healed faster as he got angrier.

2. Good point, but is there any actual proof that says that the Las Vegas Wendigo was weaker than than the normal one? i am curious because i just have never seen it stated anywhere. As for the others? Thing was basically useless, hulk let him throw a couple of punches and the floored him. Colossus is no different either, hulk could basically BFR him or Phase him again. WWH isn't a mindless beast he knows how to fight, and considering that he HAS in fact faced these guys before, he'll know what to do. same goes for Jen, she is skilled but hulk picked her up and floored her too, and yeah she was conscious but she was pretty banged up from that one stomp, i'm sure hulk could replicated that. As for herc? he is Tough, not taking that away from him, but he has fought the OLD savage hulk before and it didn't do that much to him, both seemed pretty on par with one another.

3. I never said herc was someone to take lightly, i just thing that this particular hulk could beat him. And as for ZOM? i agree that he isn't as powerful as he NORMALLY should be but it' was clear that he was in fact the strongest guy he faced there, even than the sentry, and still his fight with hulk showed that Hulk can pretty much heal from any wound, considering that he basically set magic fireworks inside of hulks guts/

4.i'm Positive that was WWH. again, the WWH is the Normal stage of that particular hulk we fans refer too, in the comics that hulk is never actually Called WWH, he is always World breaker.

5. i still feel strongly about hulk winning here, good points though. also lets not forget that mindless hulk too dozens of punches from herc and all he got was a nous bleed.

sorry for the late reply.

1.Fights are feats, but PIS is PIS. No way that this fight matters anything. Completly NO WAY. Later, Gillen made similar battle in UXM and Namor took down Cage and She-Hulk in matter of seconds and fought evenly with Thing after that. On land. Thing was getting his a$$ kicked by Namor in AvX, but "somehow" Namor lost consciousness when he was holding this big fish. We don't know why or how Namor lost it, we don't... No. I am not going into this terrible comic to refresh my memory, sorry.

Don't use that example. Ever. Seriously. This is not only my opinion about it.

But coming back to normal arguments:

I don't see a reason to belive that WWHulk is stornger than Mindless Hulk. Savage Hulk lost with Namor 2 to 3 times underwater and never won. That says something. Hercules fought with Namor two times - once underwater (win) and once near ocean (no result, since fight was interrupted).

2.Not sure about Wendigos part, that is why I let it be.

You seem to forgot that Hulk fought with each of them indyvidually and here they will be just a distraction, not main problems. Thing was able to stun Hulk for a second on his own. Hercules was able to put him on his knees. No reason to belive that if Thing, Colossus and Herc would team up on him, he would have any chances.

I also don't see what - apart from fights with Red Hulk and durability to energy projection - strength/fights feats WWHulk has that Savage Hulk couldn't perform. He is only smarter and better skilled, which allowed him to win with Colossus, while Savage Hulk had a problem with his skills.

3.But I don't see a reason why. WWHulk's out of battles feats aren't even close to Herc's best - fact. WWHulk also didn't won with anyone in Herc's league of strength

Black Bolt - Skrull

Iron Man - not even close

Thing & Colossus - maybe they can lift even thousands of tons, but it isn't something that would impress Hercules or Hulk.

Ghost Rider & Ares - not even 100 tonner

Strong Guy - good ability, worse stamina.

She-Hulk & Zom - weren't really fighting

Sentry - was weakned, spend his energy around, not aimed on Hulk and it ended in draw.

Rulk is only person beaten by WWHulk that makes any difference, since Ross won with Savage Hulk every time they fought. But in fight between Herc and Rulk I would still be with Hercules, since Rulk also didn't beat anyone in this class.

4.He isn't always WB, because he can't always break the planet. Difference between WB Hulk and WWHulk was obvious in WWH #6 (or 5, I am not sure). And Hulk that started fighting with Skaar was emitting green energy, comon, You said by Yourself that difference between them is energy emitted around...

5.Mindless Hulk proved to be almost impossible to beat. He fought with Wonder Man, Iron Man, She-Hulk, wekaned Namor, weakned Herc ( I always thought that Hercules was at his best in that fight), Samson... I forgot about anyone?

#107 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: First of all, Zom was trying.

Second of all, Zom was CURBSTOMPING the Hulk. Hulk won that fight because he guilted Strange into letting Zom go.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#108 Edited by comic_book_fan (5842 posts) - - Show Bio

@imnemothegemini:

savage hulk nearly killed god herc he was saved by zeus at the last moment granted I think savage hulk was stronger than ww hulk but still he should win this easily.

#109 Edited by jtwgeek (8 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH would give Superman a run for his money. The team stands zero chance at all. The entirety of Earth's heroes could not take down Hulk. Now admittedly they didn't all jump him at once, but none of them did more than scratch him. He'd tear through the whole team.

#110 Edited by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

umm great battle actually. Cause the hulk rulk battle came way after wwH battle. I think the team might be able to pull it off because of the fact that Rulk is present. He could tank WWH for a while but he is the only guy that is even close to WWH. So overall i say HULK wins

#111 Posted by SPM1M (876 posts) - - Show Bio

do ppl realize that most the ppl hulk beat in wwh was due to PIS. Lets go down the LOOONNNGGG list

Black Bolt was a skrull, the X men had him subdued wen kitty phased him into the concrete they could have continued to attack and possibly put him down but didnt cuz they were chatting on how to deal with him, juggernaut was BRF and then hulk took off, tony had the SPIN tech in the adamantium tipped spike which was guaranteed to bring down hulk so why didnt it work? because Hardball stole the SPIN tech so tony basically hit hulk with a blank, Zarathos could have stomped hulk but turned away, Herc didnt want to fight along with half the other heroes who fought hulk not to mention ppl act as if hulk did this solo no, he had lots of help from the war bound all who are very powerful wen compared to most of the street level characters the fought in WWH, zom strange lost due to PIS simple as that, beings like blue marvel, thor, silver surfer were not present so why do ppl claim he beat all of Marvel? simply not true. sentry fought trading blows while due to some of his speed feats he could have danced circles around hulk.

PIS Counter WWH = 9 probably more

sentence = hell (death by stark satellite)

anywaayyys..... as for this battle most of these guys were shown to hurt hulk and now since they all want to fight no one will be holding back herc alone would put a great fight along with the others they have a great chance of beating WWH. team 7/10

#112 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

The only two people who were not there in the wwh arch were wendigo and rule, these two are heavy hitters and make a ton of diffence that said the team loses a close one, WWH was smart and there's not enough versatility on this team. So wwh eventually tosses this load of bricks, he might be full world breaker by the time the fight is over though.

#113 Edited by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins. none of these guys have even the slightest power to Actually put him down.

this

#114 Posted by BWANASIMBA (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules could take Hulk by himself. Red Hulk or a non-jobber Wendigo would be a tough fight for this Hulk. Everyone else on the list would eventually lose/ get one shotted by the Hulk. Altogether... they beat Banner to death.

#115 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is not taking WWh by himself, wwh beat him in the story arch like he was nothing with extras helping at that, herc even had to admit he was no where on wwhs level.