User Lists: 0

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@theacidskull:

So that means his powers are depowered.? He's just a weakling, eh..?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull:

So that means his powers are depowered.? He's just a weakling, eh..?

It means it was not Black Bolt. So you can't compare the Skrulls power to the real Black Bolts.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Rickbarry

The only people that I don't think were one shotted here are Herc and Colossus(Why he decided to arm wrestle him is beyond me). I don't see how they could win this as most people here do blunt force damage and who tanks that crap better than Hulk?

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc is not stronger than WWH.

If theres any scans proving otherwise, feel free to post.

Until you come up with something better than assumptions..

WWH Series shows Hulk beating all of the team, including others whom are more versatile and powerful (Energy wise) than the team. With ease.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CosmicOrochi

WWH Wins, The most I could give the team.. It takes some time for Hulk to get the win.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@cosmicorochi:

In each fight You've mentioned, he fought with only one enemy at the time. Here, he is fighting with all at once. And You're underestimating Wendigo's offensive abilities.

Not to mention that Strange hold back when he saw what he has done.

Wendigo was at one time very threatening it took Sasquatch and hulks effort to beat him during mantlos run, but wendigo has become pathetic these days.

Mostly because of low level durability compared to other bricks. Point is that he will cut Hulk, when he will be hold by others. Plus Hercules actually has better feats than WWHulk, since he was crushing mountain range and was going to throw Earth out of its orbit in his strength contest with Thor. He also beat Namor underwater, something that Savage Hulk never done.

I don't see a reason why Hercules shouldn't win 6 of 10 battles with WWHulk on his own. With team, I don't see a chance for Hulk at all.

Plus:

1.Colossus and Thing weren't one-shotted per se. And it matters here, since they and others are a team that comes on Hulk at once.

2.Banner said that he turned into "the strongest Hulk there ever been", ergo into WB Hulk, not WWHulk, so his fight with Skaar doesn't help him here.

@cosmicorochi:

You need to learn few things about battle forums.

1.Just because someone is listed as a 100 tonner on bios, it doesn't mean that he really is 100 tonner. Hercules as much as WWHulk are much above even 100,000 tons.

2.If one side was holding back and wanted to talk, context was involved. Ergo, these fights hardly can be prove of anything. It is like Thor vs Thing. They fought two times. Once Thor wanted to reason Thing and it seemed pretty complicated. In other one, when Loki casted a spell on Thor, Odinson was bloodlusted and killed Thing (Odin later reverted everything that was done by this Thor).

3.Some characters have various level of power, that depends on situation. Full power Sentry, can destroy planets with his energy projection. Sentry that fought with WWHulk, couldn't destroy a city with ALL of his power. And WWHulk stalemated with him, when he wasn't even aiming his attacks on Hulk, he just let his energy go out.

4.Durabiltiy to energy projection =/= durability to brute strength. His feats against Storm and HT are irrelevant here, since no one in Team have similar powers to them.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Please.. Tell me How Exactly, They Could Beat The Hulk.?

The Hulk should one shot more than a few of them, if not.. easily thrash them.

So who's left.. Hercules like you all say right.?

So Herc can beat WWH now.?

Tell me how.. give proof, evidence, facts, scans.. SOMETHING other than assumptions.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting Hulk won't help when he heals very quickly and managed to heal dr stranges gut fireworks easily in minutes. Colossus was bent and he couldn't move anymore, can't see why hulk can't one shot him.

Hercules does not have better feats than WWH, not when normal hulk has better feats than him. also when did Herc beat namor? are you referring to the incredible hercueles run? because i remember that the fight was inconclusive.

Thing was one-shotted, after a blow to the face he was on the floor barely able to talk.

WWH isn't a term used in comics, everyone refers to WWH As WB in the comic book universe, the world breaker on is when he emits tons of gamma radiation, as you already know, which wasn't the case in his fight with skaar.

1.Still it can hurt him enough, to take his attention, while Hercules would land punches on his face. Hulk can't deal with both at the same time and he would have to choose one target. In the same time, the other one would either cut him into pieces or break his skull.

2.When they were fighting one on one - yes, but Hulk rather prove that he is stronger, than that he can one-shot him. But ok, Colossus is there as a distraction who can make Hulk stun for a second (like he and Thing have done in their fights).

3.No, it was one of the old comics. I've read about it in "Hero's Envy versus" between Namor and Hulk.

4. This is better than anything that WWHulk has done:

No Caption Provided

5.But Hulk emitted energy in that fight. Ground after his steps was even glaring green, his eyes were projecting green bolts, earth cracks also were emitting green energy.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Well i think hulk could easily dispose of thing, peter and she hulk. and while wendigo was at one time a threat, he has went down hill considering grey hulk was able to handle 3 at once. Hercules might have beaten Namor underwater but so did the thing, and hulk beat both thing and wolverine while weakened, but this again leans to ABC logic so lets just compare feats as it seems like the reasonable thing to do.

While that scan of hercules is impressive hulk topped that while being weakened from the effects of the great portal.

holding tectonic plates of a planet, and it's important to know that sakaar is bigger than earth. The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles.

As you can see hulk has done great things, which puts him above her. and while herc is indeed very very strong, he just won't be able to put hulk down. WWH had an insane damage soak which increase with huis anger, i fail to see how herc can KO' him when ZOM and and the others could not.

as for you're skaar comment, when banner hulked out he was the world breaker for a few seconds, and then he came back to normal world war hulk, considering that during their talk hulk seems fine and doesn't even emit gamma rays when skaar mentions Ciara.

i feel that hulk can seriously take these guys and win.

1.Ihope You're not talking about AvX, because this fight didn't have any sense. Literally. Fights are feats, Hercules always was doing fine against Thor and Hulk + he beat Namor underwater. Sheer fights with Thor and Hulk puts him in the same level with WWHulk. Winning with Namor underwater is something Hulk never could.

2.I am not sure if we should count Las Vegas Wendigo, since their spell should work only in Canada, but anyway - Hulk would have to aim Hercules, which means that others will have pretty much free time to attack him. She-Hulk is skilled and WWHulk will be hold by many others there.

3.Herc scan actually proves that he is planet level, which is better than that Hulk's feat. Zom wasn't fighting to the end in full. Plus we can't really judge how powerfull he was, because it wasn't real Zom, since still wasn't fully present in our world. When Zom was fully present in Dark Dimension even Umar and Dormammu couldn't deal with him.

4.Even while we could have different views on second part of their battle, Skaar punched WB Hulk with tectonic-punc, not WWHulk.

5.without Hercules - I would probably agree with You. But not with him on the team, since his strength and fight feats are above WWHulk. Remember that Herc was also able to take punches from Mindless Hulk.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Well, I think you're not remembering the X-men fight properly. Colossus tanked hits/thunderclaps from WWH pretty well. It was only when he tried to...arm wrestle him (worst decision ever) Hulk was able to put him down.

Although I think we're in agreement with the outcome. A zerg from all these brawlers might be amusing to see...it'd still end with Hulk winning. Stupid rage plot device trumps all.

dodi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@theacidskull said:

@czarny_samael666:

Well i think hulk could easily dispose of thing, peter and she hulk. and while wendigo was at one time a threat, he has went down hill considering grey hulk was able to handle 3 at once. Hercules might have beaten Namor underwater but so did the thing, and hulk beat both thing and wolverine while weakened, but this again leans to ABC logic so lets just compare feats as it seems like the reasonable thing to do.

While that scan of hercules is impressive hulk topped that while being weakened from the effects of the great portal.

holding tectonic plates of a planet, and it's important to know that sakaar is bigger than earth. The equatorial diameter of earth is 7,926 miles, while sakaar's is 12,150 miles.

As you can see hulk has done great things, which puts him above her. and while herc is indeed very very strong, he just won't be able to put hulk down. WWH had an insane damage soak which increase with huis anger, i fail to see how herc can KO' him when ZOM and and the others could not.

as for you're skaar comment, when banner hulked out he was the world breaker for a few seconds, and then he came back to normal world war hulk, considering that during their talk hulk seems fine and doesn't even emit gamma rays when skaar mentions Ciara.

i feel that hulk can seriously take these guys and win.

1.Ihope You're not talking about AvX, because this fight didn't have any sense. Literally. Fights are feats, Hercules always was doing fine against Thor and Hulk + he beat Namor underwater. Sheer fights with Thor and Hulk puts him in the same level with WWHulk. Winning with Namor underwater is something Hulk never could.

2.I am not sure if we should count Las Vegas Wendigo, since their spell should work only in Canada, but anyway - Hulk would have to aim Hercules, which means that others will have pretty much free time to attack him. She-Hulk is skilled and WWHulk will be hold by many others there.

3.Herc scan actually proves that he is planet level, which is better than that Hulk's feat. Zom wasn't fighting to the end in full. Plus we can't really judge how powerfull he was, because it wasn't real Zom, since still wasn't fully present in our world. When Zom was fully present in Dark Dimension even Umar and Dormammu couldn't deal with him.

4.Even while we could have different views on second part of their battle, Skaar punched WB Hulk with tectonic-punc, not WWHulk.

5.without Hercules - I would probably agree with You. But not with him on the team, since his strength and fight feats are above WWHulk. Remember that Herc was also able to take punches from Mindless Hulk.

Don't forget that the Hercules that fought Mindless Hulk had his immortality removed and was much weaker and didn't have a fraction of his normal stamina.

The only two instances that Hulk has beaten Hercules was in the instance you brought up, where mindless Hulk defeated a depowered Hercules after a long fight, and in WWH where Hercules purposefully took as much of a beating as possible.

However, I believe Hercules has also beaten Hulk on a couple occasions.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Arm Wrestling Thor Is Greater Than Anything The Hulk Has Done.?

Hulk Wins.

Im Outa Here.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules barely had a face after a few hits from Hulk. Thing got floored in one hit. She-Hulk's punch gave Hulk just a bloody nose and Hulk downed her in a hit. While she was conscious, her attack still barely did anything. Rhino gets one shotted. Cage gets one shotted. Wendigo gets taken out quickly as well.

The team has fire power to KO Hulk if they can coordinate properly, but I doubt Wendigo and Rhino will really respond to that well. On the other hand, Hulk also has the means to take these guys out and has a better healing factor than any of them to keep him in this. Hell, he floored most of them in 1 hit.

Hercules put Hulk on ground with one hit and he made him bleed, after that he just stood and took Hulk's punches, if he continued to fight maybe he could've won.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Arm Wrestling Thor Is Greater Than Anything The Hulk Has Done.?

Hulk Wins.

Im Outa Here.

Read the caption. it says just by arm wrestling they are "generating enough pressure to move the earth out of orbit." and then there is this scan:

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Wins.

Im Outa Here.

It is greater, because they were going to throw planet out of its orbit. And yes, Thor also is stronger than Hulk. feats don't lie.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: @czarny_samael666: Regarding Hulk vs Hercules. Fell fee to add this to your Hulk respect Thread, Acid. It's from Incredible Hulks # 627 & #630 (scans courtesy of Rage.Of.Olympus):

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/lgunibrow88/media/IncredibleHulks627a.jpg.html

No Caption Provided

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums...leHulks630f.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums...leHulks630g.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums...leHulks630h.jpg

No Caption Provided

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums...leHulks630j.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums...leHulks630k.jpg

So, Hulk's insides are as durable as about 130+ Hercs. His outsides are even more so, I would think.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

PIS.

Also..

This battle comes down to an already enraged WWH due to taking out the rest of the team vs. Hercules.

Tell me i'm wrong, and you're just a Hulk hater.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666

@80sbaby:

This thing was able to hold it in place, but we don't know how much force it actually has. There is no proof that 1 Herc wouldn't be able to hold it. Plus Hulk was hurt by it and it was consuming him. Not too mention, that it seemed to affect living beings in different way.

@pooty:

PIS.

Also..

This battle comes down to an already enraged WWH due to taking out the rest of the team vs. Hercules.

LOL. When something is not going as You want it, it is PIS? Not too mention, that Your answer doesn't give us anything out of insults.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

WwHulk.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Hercules was bleeding and his face was heavily damaged from one punch from WWHulk. Hulk has a healing factor, and didn't seem too shaken up by Hercules' punch, albeit Hercules probably wasn't going all out.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Floopay

@czarny_samael666: Hercules was bleeding and his face was heavily damaged from one punch from WWHulk. Hulk has a healing factor, and didn't seem too shaken up by Hercules' punch, albeit Hercules probably wasn't going all out.

I don't know where people are getting this, I'm looking at the fight right now. Hercules took 3 punches from the Hulk on purpose, after blocking 1 attack with zero issue. He has a slightly puffy eye, a little bit of a bloody lip, and his nose looks a little puffy. That's it!

People make it sound like he was bleeding as bad as Sentry after him and WWH went at it, but he purposefully took 3 shots to the face from the Hulk and the worst he had was a very very slight bloody lip.

Yet a depowered Hercules was able to stand up to a mindless rage infused Hulk. And though he lost, he was able to give him one hell of a fight. Hercules rarely gets hit by the Hulk, and even when he does get hit it rarely damages him in his fights against Hulk. It's because he knows how to dissipate the damage, and negate it. At the end of the day he's one of Marvel's greatest fighters. However, in WWH he proved that he can take a full attack from the Hulk head on without making any effort to dodge or negate the damage, and come out with little more than a small cut on his lip.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TifaLockhart

@floopay: fair point, and I was mistaken about the one hit, but in-character, would Hercules feel that WWHulk is justified?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: fair point, and I was mistaken about the one hit, but in-character, would Hercules feel that WWHulk is justified?

It was said in a later comic that Hercules took a beating from the Hulk for humanities sake. The goal of Amadeus, Hercules, Angel, and Namora was to convince the Hulk what he was doing was wrong, but at the same time they weren't against his cause. They truly believed he was wrong, and that some of his actions were justified. But they also believed the way in which he was exacting his justice was wrong. The goal was to show the Hulk he had followers who believed in him, and that he was harming the very same people who wanted to be his allies, and who had spent his life protecting. To prove the Hulk wasn't just a tool of war.

I feel Hercules, a warrior above all warriors, would see the merit in the Hulk's plans. However, at the same time I think Hercules has established himself as mankind's protector (one of the many), and would feel Hulk threatening them is a challenge that can not go unmet. Had Hulk not attacked Amadeus, and had Hercules not put so much faith in Amadeus's ideals, I think Hercules would have taken the Hulk head on.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: how do you feel the fight would go, in your personal opinion? I'm just curious.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules cannot beat World War Hulk, Period. An already enraged one, at that.

You got any proof showing otherwise, like I said, feel free to post.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: how do you feel the fight would go, in your personal opinion? I'm just curious.

I've always believed Hercules was one of, if not the, best fighters of the Marvel Universe. Over and above this he has time and time again proven to match Marvel's strongest in terms of strength.

Whether it was holding the weight of the heavens on his shoulders (from Atlas), which is the equivalent of holding up the World Tree (Yggdrasil), threatening to destroy the planet in an arm wrestling contest, besting the Hulk, embarrassing the Sentry, smacking around Pluto, or Typhon. Hercules will always be among Marvel's greatest.

By himself, I think him and WWH would have a heck of a fight. With the team backing him? I don't see Hulk taking this. Hulk has a clear weakness against piercing and slashing, which Wendigo and Rhino supply. Add to that Colossus, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, and the Thing, and the Hulk's healing factor will be too busy making up for broken bones, and his brain will be too battered for him to generate the rage needed to overpower his opponents and prevent him from being KO'd.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TifaLockhart

@floopay: I respect your opinion. Thanks for the reply.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

PIS.

Also..

I said nothing about the battle. I was telling you why the arm wrestling scan was brought up. You thought it was just an arm wrestling scan. it was more then that. and it's not PIS when he has showed that kind of strength on different occasions

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP edit; Luke cage swapped for Rulk

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Actually Thing put up a decent fight for a while, Colossus performed considerably worse than Ben but still got some good hits and I think with Herc, Rulk and Jen backing them up they have the muscle to pull out the win.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@park:

Till only makes this battle slighty more difficult for Hulk ! Jen doesn't have the muscle to contend with hulk one bit ! One good jaw kiss n she saying "sorry cousin" ! Everyone else will be One shotted by an angry WWH ! Hulk was handling a what.. 100 foot tall Wendigo and Bi-beast when his concern was protecting the innocents ! As soon as Amadeus told him no innocents were in the way.. He took then down Hard ! Rulk and Herc together actually pose a threat !

ModestD92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only hero that would be able to stand a chance here would be Hercules, with a team backing him up they have enough raw power to down WWH 6/10 times. It's just at the height o WWH rage and how much he had lost in Planet Hulk, I could see him taking down this team

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

I agree with everything You've said here.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

WWH beat all of them in the WWH series, you all do realize this right.? Rhino, Luke Cage, and Wendigo would make no difference.

Hulk beat the entire Marvel Earth heroes.. If the Hulk didn't give up for the sake of plot, he'd have destroyed the planet.

His sheer power up of anger was shaking Paris, across the world.

And just to say it, he was about to do a "rage release" releasing a shockwave of pure gamma radiation. But unfortunately it didn't get that far, so most people discredit and ignore this feat.

Hulk beat them due to pis nothing more as when he attacked the x-men where was the missing & more powerful members like rogue iceman & others who could beat hulk ? iceman alone would wreck any hulk if iceman was written up to par .I say if Hercules is smart about this his team has a good chance to win as Hercules is more than enough to combat any version of the Hulk adding Rulk (i like how his absorbing power was removed cause he might solo this) colossus she hulk & wendigo is nearly over kill .

Hulk beat down.. this list here..

She-hulk

Ares (one shotted)

Len (one shotted)

Luke Cage got handled by one of Hulks herald.. which are MUCH weaker than hulk.

Storm & Human torch hit Hulk with a Lightning & Inferno combo, it blew back everyone in the radius including Thing, but did absolutely nothing to hulk.

Next few panels.. Thing tries to size of hulk. Starts swingin at him before Hulk even begins to fight. Lands some shots. Hulk stands there and says "Hmph".. And proceeds to destroy thing.

Then he proceeds to thrash the Fantastic 4.

He Beat Hulkbuster Ironman.

Colossus, Overpowered within seconds.

And many Others.. With ease.

I Would name the others but my sisters cut up the rest of the series with scissors :(

The thing that doesn't make sense is Ares getting one shotted since he has combated worse & not been instantly Ko'd but comparing Ares to any one listed is stupid since every one listed is way stronger & aren't written as poorly as Ares lol .Colossus testing strength with wwhulk was so stupid (i face palmed reading it) since he was doing well hand to hand wise with wwhulk but adding in other power houses like Rulk Hercules two beings that can beat hulk probably even wwhulk by themselves, i don't see how team Hercules would be so dumb to test strength with wwhulk or let him really strategize a plan when they have the numbers to take him down .

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's New York.. Time Square..

What plan could they possibly come up with.?

Could they even cover as much ground as him, at his pace.?

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen enough about how the Vine feels about Hulk.

Every thread I see people saying he'll get "stomped" by weaker and weaker characters. It's a shame.

People will pull PIS & ridiculous feats out of the trash for their favorite characters.. but everytime I see Hulk threads, all of a sudden his healing factor doesn't work and he doesn't get stronger over short time. Treating him as if he's abomination.

Still have yet to give me any reason why he'd lose here, Hulk Wins.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By mrtrevorguy

@cosmicorochi: I agree hulk isn't given as much credit has he should

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrevorguy

@cosmicorochi

Seconded ! I don't get why this topic has been argued for so long !

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666

@mrtrevorguy

@cosmicorochi

Seconded ! I don't get why this topic has been argued for so long !

Neither do I - Herculesa should solo, with anyone from the team he wins for sure. With Red Hulk it is overkill.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicorochi: I agree hulk isn't given as much credit has he should

On comicvine, Hulk is about as strong as Thor. Even more durable. He loses to Thor because Hulk can't fly or do anything about Mjolnir. Hulk loses to Superman because of flight and speed. So in what way do you think Hulk is under rated?

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wwh still wins...it won't be easy tho...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2 said:

wwh still wins...it won't be easy tho...

I don't get it.

In other thread, YOu've said that Thanos, will get overhelmed, because 3 people attacks him, even while none of them ever made feats similar to Thanos, but here we have team with person who can win it by himself (Hercules) and You're still giving it to Hulk. It is even more suprising, because Thanos - in opposite - to Hulk, has shields, telepathy, matter manipulation and energy projection.

As I've said: I don't get it