Hercules

She-hulk

Colossus

The thing

Wendigo

Rulk (no absorbing)

Rhino

#2 Posted by utkanflash (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Take this... Rhino die.. But Hercules, She-Hulk, Luke Cage, Colossus and The Thing good enough for WW Hulk ?!

I think; Hercules, Luke Cage and She-Hulk take this match

#3 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone except Hercules is one shotted ! Colossus and thing were actually one shotted in the WWH story ! Why is Rhino here ? Do you dislike him or something ? Poor Luke and Jen ! Never stood a chance ! Wendigo was Ragged dolled around in "Heart of the monster" but Hercules... That would be a wonderful fight !

#4 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk clears it.

#5 Edited by dondave (38514 posts) - - Show Bio

He would eventually take them but it would be a good battle

#6 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules by himself should win it.

Even if people think he wouldn't, Wendigo can do some serious damage and others could be a good distraction. Good enough to give Hercules a win for sure.

#7 Posted by laflux (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk clears it.

I don't think its a gauntlet

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@theacidskull said:

Hulk clears it.

I don't think its a gauntlet

Nobody said anything about a gauntlet, hulk beats all of them :P together.

#9 Edited by laflux (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull:

First off, from my time here people usually say clear, in reference to a Gauntlet, so sorry if I misquoted you. Second off, I'm not too sure. Take out Herc and all of them get swatted, but I think Hercules could give WWH a good fight by himself (probably not win), and with the others running inference.......... Well I think a case could be made either way.

That being said, I'm far from a Hulk Expert

*prepares to be spammed with relevant Hulk Feats*

#10 Edited by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH beat all of them in the WWH series, you all do realize this right.? Rhino, Luke Cage, and Wendigo would make no difference.

Hulk beat the entire Marvel Earth heroes.. If the Hulk didn't give up for the sake of plot, he'd have destroyed the planet.

His sheer power up of anger was shaking Paris, across the world.

And just to say it, he was about to do a "rage release" releasing a shockwave of pure gamma radiation. But unfortunately it didn't get that far, so most people discredit and ignore this feat.

#11 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

And just to say it.. WWH was not vulnerable to mind manipulation, Strange tried to trick his ass with mind manipulation.. and Hulk crushed his hands within the projection.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@theacidskull:

First off, from my time here people usually say clear, in reference to a Gauntlet, so sorry if I misquoted you. Second off, I'm not too sure. Take out Herc and all of them get swatted, but I think Hercules could give WWH a good fight by himself (probably not win), and with the others running inference.......... Well I think a case could be made either way.

That being said, I'm far from a Hulk Expert

*prepares to be spammed with relevant Hulk Feats*

herucles is tough but i did not find him impressive during world war hulk, in fact i'm convinced that he won't be much of a problem.

#13 Posted by RunawayAvenger (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke, Jen, Rhino, Thing and Wendigo get destroyed. Hercules would take this by himself.

#14 Posted by RunawayAvenger (501 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say about Colossus, since I don't know whether it is fair to put him in this while he can't control his powers.

#15 Posted by ImBoredLetsDebate (512 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people understand how powerful this version of Hulk actually is...

#16 Edited by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk beat down.. this list here..

She-hulk

Ares (one shotted)

Len (one shotted)

Luke Cage got handled by one of Hulks herald.. which are MUCH weaker than hulk.

Storm & Human torch hit Hulk with a Lightning & Inferno combo, it blew back everyone in the radius including Thing, but did absolutely nothing to hulk.

Next few panels.. Thing tries to size of hulk. Starts swingin at him before Hulk even begins to fight. Lands some shots. Hulk stands there and says "Hmph".. And proceeds to destroy thing.

Then he proceeds to thrash the Fantastic 4.

He Beat Hulkbuster Ironman.

Colossus, Overpowered within seconds.

And many Others.. With ease.

I Would name the others but my sisters cut up the rest of the series with scissors :(

#17 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi: but my sisters cut up the rest of the series with scissors :(

That's messed up homey:(

@mrtrevorguy: Does Rhino have his Asgardian horn here or....

#18 Posted by Pierpat (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

If team had morals off they could take this.

With this op....I give this to WWH.

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think people understand how powerful this version of Hulk actually is...

I don't think that people actually understand how strong Hercules is. Not too mention that many see it as a Hulk vs Colossus, Hulk vs. Wendigo,etc.

Hercules is easily as strong as WWHulk. With Wendigo slicing Hulk in the back, Herc has to win this.

#20 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi: You are thinking in terms of sheer power. I'm talking about skill. WWH never showed any skill. I doubt he could lay a hand on Jen. Jen is not strong enough to KO him, but she has enough power to put him down with nerve strikes.

#23 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules took a beating from the Hulk for the sake of proving he was an ally. And he STILL was able to give the Hulk a good fight while trying to lose, and the only reason he started fighting back was because Amadeus Cho, Angel, and others were in danger.

Hercules has always proved that he was on par with, if not ahead of the Hulk, all incarnations. With a team to back him up, I think WWH is going down here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#24 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: I'm not exactly sure the nerve strikes would work on Hulk. WWH's healing factor was a lot stronger than Abomination's and I don't recall Hulk ever being effected by nerve strikes anyway.

@imnemothegemini: Colossus was not one shotted in WWH. He took a few blows before attacking Hulk when he wasn't looking and then got into a test of strength which he lost and got his arms bent back.

#25 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules barely had a face after a few hits from Hulk. Thing got floored in one hit. She-Hulk's punch gave Hulk just a bloody nose and Hulk downed her in a hit. While she was conscious, her attack still barely did anything. Rhino gets one shotted. Cage gets one shotted. Wendigo gets taken out quickly as well.

The team has fire power to KO Hulk if they can coordinate properly, but I doubt Wendigo and Rhino will really respond to that well. On the other hand, Hulk also has the means to take these guys out and has a better healing factor than any of them to keep him in this. Hell, he floored most of them in 1 hit.

#26 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: A weakling like Captain America proved against the Hulk that "pressure points are pressure points and weak spots are weak spots". If you have sufficient force and hit a person in the right place you can put them down. I think Jen has enough force to disable him long enough for the rest to put him down for good

#27 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone disregarding Hulks healing factor.? And over time strength increase.? (which doesn't take too long)

She-Hulk got pummeled into the ground by WWH.

Thing got beat.

Colossus got beat.

Hulkbuster Ironman got beat.

Ares got beat.

Ironfist got beat.

Strange in his "Mighty" form got beat.

He even beat the shit out of Sentry, whom in this series "wasn't holding back, strength wise".

Theres no WAY this team could stop him. Unless they have the power cosmic, or have speedblitzing capabilities.

None of the team is stronger than him..

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: That still doesn't get over the massive healing factor that should nullify them almost immediately, turning them into an average strike.

#29 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'm not sure his healing factor responds that quickly. He was cut and bled at times. during WWH Jen and Herc were not there to fight. In fight mode Herc/Jenn can do would be much more dangerous.

#30 Edited by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@god_spawn: I'm not sure his healing factor responds that quickly. He was cut and bled at times. during WWH Jen and Herc were not there to fight. In fight mode Herc/Jenn can do would be much more dangerous.

Are you serious.? His healing factor is almost instant. He bleeds one panel, he's not bleeding the next. And the only reason he's bleeding is because they used they strongest attacks against him.

He walked through the entire Marvel Earth Heroes, including a few from x-men. I have the comics in my hand as we speak.

#31 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

He has enough skill to dodge an attack by Ares, and one shot him. Enough awareness to not be tricked my Reed AND Strange. You claiming he doesn't have skill contradicts his actions in the entire series.

#32 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: So does Wolverine, yet he heals virtually instantaneously and he's immune to nerve strikes. Wolverine cut Hulk's eyes and whatever damage he was doing to Hulk was regenerating basically the next panel. Cyclops' optic blast was ripping chunks of skin off of Hulk and when he got to Cyclops there was no visible damage. Zom Strange punched a hole right through his body and he was back to normal a page or two later. If he gets face punched, of course there will be some blood from his nose that stays on his face, but he gets up. None of these guys are really bringing anything to table he didn't face or didn't show he could get over. Like I said, I've never seen Hulk succumb to nerve strikes. If you can show me a scan of Hulk getting effected by nerve strikes then I'll at least admit to being wrong to that point, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be effected here in regards to a much stronger, durable, smarter, and a basically amped up Hulk.

#33 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi:

In each fight You've mentioned, he fought with only one enemy at the time. Here, he is fighting with all at once. And You're underestimating Wendigo's offensive abilities.

Not to mention that Strange hold back when he saw what he has done.

#34 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Are you serious.? His healing factor is almost instant. He bleeds one panel, he's not bleeding the next. And the only reason he's bleeding is because they used they strongest attacks against him.

He walked through the entire Marvel Earth Heroes, including a few from x-men. I have the comics in my hand as we speak.

Then read your comics carefully. Jen nor Herc were trying to fight him. both only wanted to talk. This is a battle where they will try to hurt him. big difference.

#35 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say about Colossus, since I don't know whether it is fair to put him in this while he can't control his powers.

He can control his powers. He's had a device since issue 2-3 that allows him to transform at will.

#36 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins. none of these guys have even the slightest power to Actually put him down.

#37 Posted by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: was Star trek vs xmen canon? because mr. spock nerve pinch did work on wolverine. I know a nerve pinch has never worked on hulk because it has never been attempted. I'm saying I see no reason it shouldn't. Even still, with the skill and strength the team has they can keep him off balance and defeat him. Again the people in WWH were not fighting as hard as Hulk was.

#38 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi:

In each fight You've mentioned, he fought with only one enemy at the time. Here, he is fighting with all at once. And You're underestimating Wendigo's offensive abilities.

Wendigo was at one time very threatening it took Sasquatch and hulks effort to beat him during mantlos run, but wendigo has become pathetic these days.

#39 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk still wins. none of these guys have even the slightest power to Actually put him down.

In conjunction I'd say they could. Banner by himself said Hercules was one of the few people who could have beaten Hulk. But I already said they would to coordinate the attack properly and hit him hard and fast.

#40 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicorochi:

He Actually didn't hold back, he hit hulk with some pretty good shots that weren't restricted.. whilst the Hulk was protecting a group of humans from a BUILDING falling on him & them.

And also it doesn't really matter. As easy as he was handling them, it would make no difference. What are they all going to jump on Hulk at once.? Dogpile style, Hell of a strategy there..

And saying they were holding back is clearly assumption, since he's trying to take over Earth and all.

The fact remains.. WWH fought almost the entire Marvel Earth Heroes, and came out unscratched when it came time to fight sentry. And was giving Sentry serious problems.

Hercules is 100+ ton easily.? WWH Base is 200+ ton easily.. with the fact that he gets stronger.

Since when is Hulks healing factor not good enough to heal from a bloody nose within seconds.? Must I repeat.. he walked through a lightning+inferno attack from Storm & Human torch as if nothing happened, while holding the body of one of their 100 ton comrades.

The only one who stands for more than a few minutes is Hercules.

And if you say Herc can beat WWH.. You're clearly mistaken or have something against Hulk.

What if it was Herc fighting all of those heroes in the comic.?

Herc would have lasted but mere minutes, if not, seconds.

#41 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: My mistake ! Read the series of YouTube ! All I remember seeing was him getting his arms broken !

#42 Posted by CosmicOrochi (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt was ordered to kill Hulk, yes.?

Hulk walks through his whisper, and KO's him.

#43 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

In conjunction I'd say they could. Banner by himself said Hercules was one of the few people who could have beaten Hulk. But I already said they would to coordinate the attack properly and hit him hard and fast.

Good point, but the facts don't add up. while Banner said this, Hercules face looked like hell( as you said) from a few punches, and while he did restrain himself, i doubt he'd be able to take him down. WWH has some serious Brute force resistance feats, sure these people managed to draw blood from him, but nothing seemed to stop him, even skaars Kinetic punch which was charged somewhere up to A trillion tons( can't remember the exact number) didn't even damage, and Zeus had do sap hulks power and amp himself to put hulk down, and even then he was coming back for more( eventually he lost of course, i mean, it's ZEUS after all).

Most of these guys could be one-shotted, thing, colossus, etc. The only real threat here is hercules, who couldn't put mindless hulk down my a ton of punches, and i remember that his punches when hulk was trying to save jen didn't affect savage hulk either, and now we have WWH , who is the strongest hulk there has ever been.

Wendigo might have posed a threat at one time but WWH fought a amped windego with ease and grey hulk was easily handling 3 of them, while back in the old days it took the efforts of both the hulk and Sasquatch.

I can see you're reasons but in the end i think hulk could beat them.

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: It isn't canon. And nerve strikes have failed on Wolverine in the past from both Shingen and Echo, and Echo was taught them by Daredevil, one of the most proficient users of them in comics. The nerve strike is instantly countered by the healing factor and WWH's was easily on par or above Wolverine's.

They still did hit him at times and he hit them and with a few hits they were battered. He hit Hercules only a handful of times and Herc barely had a face and even Jen was floored with a single hit, albeit being conscious. That is my point with mentioning them. A lot of these guys can be one shotted. Thing was. Luke Cage will be. Colossus won't do any better than the Thing. Jen and Hercules are really the only valid threats here, but Hulk's damage soak was ridiculous and his healing factor was also boosted.

And I already said these guys have the potential to win this as well. I'm just arguing that some tactics people are choosing most likely won't work like the nerve strikes. Hulk's HF should override it virtually instantly and just make it seem like a regular strike. If BFR was an option then I'd most likely argue for the team, but not here.

#45 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt was ordered to kill Hulk, yes.?

Hulk walks through his whisper, and KO's him.

That was a skrull.

#46 Posted by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Which I am not disagreeing with individually. As I said, they have to hit him hard and fast before he really gets the chance to amp up further.

#47 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

People are honestly arguing for the Team ?? Wow ! I'm floored ! Kinda like the team !! Lol awwwwwww I crack myself up

#48 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: Which I am not disagreeing with individually. As I said, they have to hit him hard and fast before he really gets the chance to amp up further.

M'kay :{

( this is not a sad face it's a mustache)

#49 Edited by pooty (11377 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Echo and Shingen cant perform the nerve strike with the force Jen can. I wouldn't say Logan is immune to them, just not hit by the right force. Herc and Jen were not trying to hurt him. just talk and stall. In the heat of the battle they will hit harder and Jen will use her skill. Her skill is what will keep her in the fight IMO. And if her casual nerve punch can KO Abomination, i think a agressive punch can affect the hulk. atleast give while the others subdue him. I did just notice the rules of the fight. It says KO or death. My whole point was based around incapacitation. I don't think this team can KO him. Team loses

#50 Edited by God_Spawn (38105 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: He gets hit and the HF reverses it almost instantly. I don't think if someone stronger hit him with a nerve strike it would really make a difference other than he just got hit harder. But that is neither here nor there.

As for the rest of the debate, since you think the team wins now, I guess that's that.