WWH Vs Atrocitus

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RingSlinger

Fight takes place in NY where most of the fights took place in the WWH storyline.

Fight to the Death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

Atrocitus stomps in every way possible he is sronger, faster, smarter, angrier he can just melt hulk or make him red lantern

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RingSlinger

@D3athstroke said:

Atrocitus stomps in every way possible he is sronger, faster, smarter, angrier he can just melt hulk or make him red lantern

Im going to make that against the rules for this one.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RingSlinger

bump

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DocFatalis

The way he was depicted, WWH would win this, but the way he was depicted, he would win anything. WWH is one of those stories that I wish were never written.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bane_of_sith

WWH was awesome!! Your crazy,,but as a hulk fan I'm biased,,everyone it entitled to their opinion

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RingSlinger

@DocFatalis: @Bane_of_sith: Im half way through reading the entire thing, so far I like it.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I loved it...there's a cool version of it on YouTube where they present the comic with music,,,if you've read the comic once through its fun to watch and relive the action

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 80sBaby

Stalemate, until Hulk goes World Breaker, at which point Atrocitus dies.

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By zackattack529

Attrocitus...CURB....S-STOMP!

*spits blood

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mashterpiece

what does the red lantern ring do?

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mashterpiece

ahh it fules off of rage,yeah this is curb stomp if anything hulks anger will just make atrocitus stronger.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 18hunt

Well as my Avengers encyclopedia states the hulk can survive in the middle of space and the lowest point in the ocean, just making him angrier. My Avengers Encyclopedia states that the angrier the hulk gets the more massive he gets and the physically stronger (but the dumber) so... WWH SMASH- he cant died!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hulk was stabbed through the chest and survived. plus WWH is angry as a fat baby you took his candy away from so he has already like tripled in strength and got maybe two feet taller and four feet wider. Plus WWh was so angry and strong he broke out of Prof. X's mind clench!

STOMP or as hulk would say SMASH!

Mashterpiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mashterpiece

@18hunt:

let me tell you why that is all bull***.

Hulk has been beaten many times and you would think the reasons you just stated would have provided a victory in fights like he had against thanos,sentry and zeus (where he got slaughtered)

It is because hulk is angry for no reason and when he gets beaten up repeatedly he just wears down except not to many people hold the one punch power or smarts to do so but someone who will feel his rage and feed off of it can only get stronger and thus causing the inevitable death of hulk as he would eventually die in this battle.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@D3athstroke said:

Any reason to believe the above?

Atrocitus doesnt have a showing of pure strength, and while has fought stormwatch after being weakened, he did not win that fight, nor has he beaten anyone noteworthy apart from few Manhunter, and the fights take off panel, i am really finding it hard to believe he is stronger than World War Hulk.

Faster? He probably was made to be faster but he certainly doesnt have speed feats to show for. Yes he can travel at great speed but i do not think i have seen any substantial reaction feat from him.

Smarter? World War Hulk isnt dumb , in fact after 2008 the version of Hulk we know of is Gravange Hulk who's always been pretty smart. So that part is arguable.

How would he melt Hulk though?

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chaos-soul

@Killemall said:

@D3athstroke said:

Atrocitus doesnt have a showing of pure strength, and while has fought stormwatch after being weakened, he did not win that fight, nor has he beaten anyone noteworthy apart from few Manhunter, and the fights take off panel, i am really finding it hard to believe he is stronger than World War Hulk.

Faster? He probably was made to be faster but he certainly doesnt have speed feats to show for. Yes he can travel at great speed but i do not think i have seen any substantial reaction feat from him.

Smarter? World War Hulk isnt dumb , in fact after 2008 the version of Hulk we know of is Gravange Hulk who's always been pretty smart. So that part is arguable.

this

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Floopay

@Killemall said:

@D3athstroke said:

I agree with you on most points. However, Hulk was almost KO'd by being melted at one point. I don't remember the exact issue in WWH, but they had gotten some serum to inject into him that would turn into a corrosive acid or something as the gamma radiation in his blood went up.

Also, he had his neck broken at some point by a team of Hulk like characters (none of which seemed particularly impressive on their own, but I think there were 3-4 of them).

I mean realistically he wasn't as impressive as I think most people made him out to be (at least in my mind). The strongest victories he had until Sentry showed up was:

• Tony Stark in a power suit he had never used before
  • The Fantastic Four (which went down way to easy IMO, they jobbered that fight like no other).
  • Thor Girl and her friends.
  • A team of X-Characters, none of which were near his level anyway. Except Juggs who was momentarily BFR'd, and by the time he came back for the fight Hulk had already ran off. By the way, he was stabbed (several times), partially drained, and knocked around more than a bit during this fight.
  • Doctor Strange with broken hands who had to summon Zom to battle Hulk. And I think he owned the Hulk like no other until Hulk guilted him into giving up his empowerment.
  • Hercules, Arch Angel, and Prodigy. Who weren't actually trying to fight him, and were trying to befriend him and were holding back the whole fight

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@Floopay said:

I agree with you on most points. However, Hulk was almost KO'd by being melted at one point. I don't remember the exact issue in WWH, but they had gotten some serum to inject into him that would turn into a corrosive acid or something as the gamma radiation in his blood went up.

I dont seem to remember that, but i have lost my Hulk scans, will have to read through that again. I do however remember Hulk going to the core of Sakaar to rebuilt it, or ongoing Incredible Hulk simply walking in the lava to fight few gama monster sent to kill him by Banner. I think there certainly is enough proof to show Atrocitus cant burn him with blood acid.

Also, he had his neck broken at some point by a team of Hulk like characters (none of which seemed particularly impressive on their own, but I think there were 3-4 of them).

I am quite certain thats not World War Hulk, but then again, Hulk isnt really my strong point. Havent read a lot on him.

While i agree World War Hulk wasnt as impressive as people make it out to be, i also strongly feel the same applies for Atrocitus.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Floopay

@Killemall said:

@Floopay said:

I dont seem to remember that, but i have lost my Hulk scans, will have to read through that again. I do however remember Hulk going to the core of Sakaar to rebuilt it, or ongoing Incredible Hulk simply walking in the lava to fight few gama monster sent to kill him by Banner. I think there certainly is enough proof to show Atrocitus cant burn him with blood acid.

I am quite certain thats not World War Hulk, but then again, Hulk isnt really my strong point. Havent read a lot on him.

While i agree World War Hulk wasnt as impressive as people make it out to be, i also strongly feel the same applies for Atrocitus.

I just looked into my digital issues. It's one of the few story arcs I have a copy of (digitally of course, all my real comics are four hours north of me).

The Incredible Hulk #110, World War Hulk #30 for Hulk being melted by some poison they created against him.

Gamma Corpse 3, World War Hulk Issue #32 for the guys that snap Hulks neck like a twig.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@D3athstrokesaid:

Hulk is angrier, and physically stronger than Atroticus.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By whydama

Hulk will keep smashing Atrocitus till he is not angry anymore. After that Atrocitus melts Banner.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Atrocitus,

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

Atrocitus should win.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

WWH

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By mrtrickster

Atrocitus very easily

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

Would anyone saying Atrocitus easily, stomps, or very easily at least make a case for him?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By IZZR

@DocFatalis said:

The way he was depicted, WWH would win this, but the way he was depicted, he would win anything. WWH is one of those stories that I wish were never written.

That's absolutely ridiculous, that simply showed what Hulk would really be like at full potential.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ComicKID777

hulks stomps he can take watever the dude throws at him an then some on earth in space hell have them fight on the sun betcha hulk wins

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bo88gdan

World war Hulk FTW

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By icysloth

atrocius waits in space till hulk calms down and becomes banner again, then goes and kills him.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whydama

@Killemall said:

Would anyone saying Atrocitus easily, stomps, or very easily at least make a case for him?

Welcome to the world of fanboyism where all battles are one sided and logic doesnt matter

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DocFatalis

@IZZR: Who or what are you calling ridiculous exactly? If it's me, you should watch your language because I am a poster just like you, if it is the fact that I disliked WWH and find it an irrational story, then it is time to present arguments, because your post is not adding anything here. Black Bolt being easily defeated, Iron Man being defeated despite his special equipment while he in the past knocked out the Hulk with his standard armor, Stephen Strange being defeated didn't make sense and was opposed to more or less all continuity.

I am probably not the only one to have been thinking so considering the urge the writers had over retconning a large number of events from that arc.

Before calling someone or what he says ridiculous, it is better to try to debate. That is what forums were created for.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IZZR
@DocFatalis said:

@IZZR: Who or what are you calling ridiculous exactly? If it's me, you should watch your language because I am a poster just like you, if it is the fact that I disliked WWH and find it an irrational story, then it is time to present arguments, because your post is not adding anything here. Black Bolt being easily defeated, Iron Man being defeated despite his special equipment while he in the past knocked out the Hulk with his standard armor, Stephen Strange being defeated didn't make sense and was opposed to more or less all continuity.

I am probably not the only one to have been thinking so considering the urge the writers had over retconning a large number of events from that arc.

Before calling someone or what he says ridiculous, it is better to try to debate. That is what forums were created for.

The points you're making are bordering on fanboyism or your personal hatred of the Hulk, BB and Dr Strange fights may have involved some P.I.S but everything else seemed about right considering he was the most powerful Hulk and highly intelligent. Your emotional state in your post is really disturbing i never said you are ridiculous i said the notion of him winning everything and the story never being writed was ridiculous because that was quite an emotional and exciting storyline and i am not the only one who thinks that the majority of people do, there is no debate to be had, WWHulk would beat them because based on his stats at the time it was well in his power to do so. Good day to you.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mrtrickster

Atrocitus was a virtual embodiment of rage for billions of years, if you read the recent red lantern issues, you'd realize he's above high herald
hulk is doomed

@Killemall said:

WWH can't beat Atro..this is the guy who takes on Apollo and Manhunter while dying..and he was winning..and Blezz says that at his prime..Atro can kill her with a single punch..Blezz
  was capable of taking on Guy,Killowog and Arisa alone and they fail to beat her..and Atro can heal from almost anything if i'm not mistaken..

Now we have feats like Atro ripping space open by incinerate it, Hulk  couldn't do that in a million years, now why don't marvel fanboys make a decent case for the Hulk instead of saying "HULK WINZZZE"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MAZAHS117

I think this would be a good fight. I really don't think it's a "stomp" in either Hulks or Atro's favor..I also think it's hard to judge who's more angry or pee'd off because the reasons for their anger is VERY similar, both lost loved one's and are just pissed at the world...I'm slightly leaning towards Atros because of the versatility in powers his ring provides him, tho he's not above having the tar beat out of him in a slugfest with Hulk.

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mr_Winchester

Hulk took Johny's Nova blast and Storms Lightning at the same time. Not only that but he also tanked soo much during the course of WWH which simply makes a good case for his durability and Healing against Atrocitus acid puke. A few points to clear up though:

1) Hulk didn't "run" away from the x-mansion. He came for Charles, some mutant girl started crying and he thought the pain they've endured is enough for Charles. Fortunate for Juggernaut he was not the cause of WWHs grief hence no reason to hang about.

2) Hulk did not guilt trip strange into giving up Zom. Strange beat the stuffing out of him and Hulk tanked it all, even saving civilians in the process. Zom did pause because of this (out of guilt) yes, at which point Hulk returned the favor and beat him back to strange.

Also I wish to see evidence which suggests Atrocitus is stronger than WWH.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Atrocitus wins

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By 80sBaby

Now Atrocitus is ABOVE "High Herald" level? I'm going to need some scans of this...

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mrtrickster
@Mr_Winchester said:

Hulk took Johny's Nova blast and Storms Lightning at the same time. Not only that but he also tanked soo much during the course of WWH which simply makes a good case for his durability and Healing against Atrocitus acid puke. A few points to clear up though:

lmfao, Are you serious ?
 Let me know when Johny or Storm can rip open the outer-space with their attacks.
Atro puke and burned through a fucking hole in space and you think Hulk can just heal from that? lol I'm pretty sure there'll be a hole on Hulk's body
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mrtrickster
@80sBaby said:
Now Atrocitus is ABOVE "High Herald" level? I'm going to need some scans of this...
or you know, you can read some comics with him in it
80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 80sBaby

@mrtrickster: A weaker version of Hulk punched thorugh a time storm. That's an equally unquantifiable feat as "incinerating space." Hulk has his fair share of ludicrous feats, too.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 80sBaby

@mrtrickster: I have and he's done NOTHING that puts him above Surfer, Thor, etc.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DocFatalis

@IZZR said:

@DocFatalis said:

The points you're making are bordering on fanboyism or your personal hatred of the Hulk, BB and Dr Strange fights may have involved some P.I.S but everything else seemed about right considering he was the most powerful Hulk and highly intelligent. Your emotional state in your post is really disturbing i never said you are ridiculous i said the notion of him winning everything and the story never being writed was ridiculous because that was quite an emotional and exciting storyline and i am not the only one who thinks that the majority of people do, there is no debate to be had, WWHulk would beat them because based on his stats at the time it was well in his power to do so. Good day to you.

Fanboyism whom for? The Hulk has been one of my favorite characters for over twenty five years.

You will have to define emotional for me here, both the "emotional" content of my post and the "emotional" content of WWH.

Lastly, I can not say what "a majority" of people thought about the arc, mainly because the only feedback I got was from my friends, some viners, and the critics. In those three cases, the feed back was, to say the least, unflattering. Here's an example that I have willingly picked up among the moderate ones: "With all that said, there are still obvious problems with the miniseries, both in plotting and writing. The most obvious is the rather convenient ending that Pak shoehorns on to the event. Literally everything is wrapped up in a neat little bow and explained conveniently. Which is a shame, because the central premise of the series – which is a fascinating one – is gravely undermined by a last-minute reveal which robs the series of a lot of its complexity and makes things incredibly simple. The notion that Tony Stark’s actions had an unforeseen consequence which ended countless innocent lives is a powerful one (and one that I’m surprised hasn’t been broached before), and a logical follow on from the “with great power…logic. However, the series doesn’t have the courage of its convictions, and that is somewhat unfortunate."

One thing I can state though is that it was an irrational enough story for the writers to feel the need to retcon many events in it.

Stats, what stats are you talking about? If you mean by "stats" that he was being depicted as impossible to defeat during this arc, it is precisely the content of my first post. This chosen boost of the Hulk's capabilities in every field is highly regrettable according to me because all it did was make the arc simply impossible to believe in.

The way the "illuminati" were being depicted and the level of stupidity they show in that story is equally out of continuity, but that is an other story.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RingSlinger

In relation to WWH feats during the series the only one that really bothered me was his defeat of Black Bolt. Barely audible whispering was shown to keep Hulk back a fair distance. Just slightly above normal volume was shown to completely disintegrate Sentry and another hero in the WWH What If? that came out later. (I know its not cannon) All the other battles were plausible in my opinion.

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RingSlinger

bump