WWH & Doc Green VS WBH & Indestructible Hulk

• 75 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: Yea WBH will just walk right through their portals on his own. Though they would also die, but at least they would BFR him.

how?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Hulk will lose because he is hulk

Hulk's funniest moment

Loading Video...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 :)

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whuuuuut.........

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Revan-

I miss SodamYat

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Whuuuuut.........

Who do you think win

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obvious stomp for team 2, what's with the Hulk thread necomancy?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By termiteone4ever

@20damon said:

How does team 2 win? Well, I am a fan of Doc Green / Pro Hulk and earlier Sav Hulk. Plus I don't mind arguing in Hulk vs Hulk threads ")

How is WBH going to defeat DOC Green

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

How does team 2 win? Well, I am a fan of Doc Green / Pro Hulk and earlier Sav Hulk. Plus I don't mind arguing in Hulk vs Hulk threads ")

You sure you don't have the names reversed here?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

No, i have it right. I don't see how Wb Hulk defeating him.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Rips him to pieces if he feels like it..... massive power difference and all that?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Rips him to pieces if he feels like it..... massive power difference and all that?

That is just your opinion. WBH and Doc Green is of the strength and power class. He is smarter and has the same skills of the Hulk. Actually, DOC Green learned to fight. Then again stating WB Hulk rips him apart is not happening.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

That is just your opinion. WBH and Doc Green is of the strength and power class. He is smarter and has the same skills of the Hulk. Actually, DOC Green learned to fight. Then again stating WB Hulk rips him apart is not happening.

You're implying they are equally powerful?

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By termiteone4ever

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

it's simple you may try to claim feats. In this scenario, but its standard weapon and Doc green do carry his tech. Second, they are the same strength class you may hate it but it's a fact even if you don't think so by feats. You may claim WBH can glow like a bug but how is that going to affect Doc Green What is it going to do power him up ?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By 20damon

@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

it's simple you may try to claim feats. In this scenario, but its standard weapon and Doc green do carry his tech. Second, they are the same strength class you may hate it but it's a fact even if you don't think so by feats. You may claim WBH can glow like a bug but how is that going to affect Doc Green What is it going to do power him up ?

I'm getting more and more convinced you're just a troll. Can't imagine why else you'd be necromancing so many Hulk threads.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

I'm getting more and more convinced you're just a troll

Let not do insult.

If you have no counter or argument. Just say you don't have anything. I state the clear and easy reason why Doc Green Wins. Why try to call users names because you have no answer. The question to you when did Marvel state DOC green is weaker? Better yet when HULK got this power up you might need to remember this fact. IF goes for all the HULKs after that period. So unless Marvel states this HULK is weaker than this version. Not just your opinion.

Easy with that name calling

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Whuuuuut.........

hold on, let me do a logic recap of the above.

doc green is a smarter savage hulk that holds back a lot and rarely lets loose.

IH is dumb, but lets loose quite a bit and is much more powerful than doc green

WBH is WWH, just not holding back.

so in a battle where intelligence doesn't factor in, the two that are just plain weaker than their counterparts are going to defeat the others how?

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Let not do insult.

If you have no counter or argument. Just say you don't have anything. I state the clear and easy reason why Doc Green Wins. Why try to call users names because you have no answer. The question to you when did Marvel state DOC green is weaker? Better yet when HULK got this power up you might need to remember this fact. IF goes for all the HULKs after that period. So unless Marvel states this HULK is weaker than this version. Not just your opinion.

Above average flamebait here.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Whuuuuut.........

hold on, let me do a logic recap of the above.

doc green is a smarter savage hulk that holds back a lot and rarely lets loose.

IH is dumb, but lets loose quite a bit and is much more powerful than doc green

WBH is WWH, just not holding back.

so in a battle where intelligence doesn't factor in, the two that are just plain weaker than their counterparts are going to defeat the others how?

He's obviously trolling. Don't feed it.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Let not do insult.

As expected no answer no comment. Facts still remain they all have the same power ups. So Doc green smarts should do the rest easily.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Let not do insult.

As expected no answer no comment. Facts still remain they all have the same power ups. So Doc green smarts should do the rest easily.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:
@termiteone4ever said:
@20damon said:

Let not do insult.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

You do that sleep on it and let it sink in :)

Facts always come back to bite you:)