This is Banner-less hulk that fought Onslaught

Doomsday can only come back to life once in each round

Fight till the Death

Round 1 : Team vs The General

Round 2: Team plus Martian Manhunter vs The General

#2 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

nobody has a take on this?

#3 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins because i don't know General if you want to prove me what does the General has that is above WW Hulk and Doomsday

#4 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@age_of_ultron_Prime2000:
And that last scan is Eiling instantly regenerating after Superman and Wonder Woman flew through him.

I've heard of Eiling jobbing pretty badly in his more recent appearances, but the Eiling I know is a beast and the JLA could only beat him via BFR the two times they had to deal with him.

Team 2 should win this.
#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Do you think Eiling could defeat DOS Doomsday twice?

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@LordMaverick: Nah, but that fight would probably never end, haha. I don't think Doomsday can do anything to keep him down permanently.
#8 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Hmm not sure if he can beat WW Hulk and Doomsday but does Eiling has that can put Doomsday down for good and if Hulk gets mad enough he can go to WB Hulk i think that they have a chance.

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@age_of_ultron_Prime2000: He's not fighting Doomsday though, he's fighting 2 versions of the Hulk.
#10 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear Eiling has been ko'd before. Just because the JLA couldn't keep him down, doesn't automatically mean anything. That's the main thing people mention as one of his biggest feats. Then when he does get ko'd or shows something maybe less impressive, doesn't mean jobbing automatically, just means expansion on his character.