Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

DQ is on.

No outside interference.

This is a tornado tag team match (this means that all four wrestlers can compete at the same time rather then taging in and out).

Both teams are at their peak.

All wrestling feats count.

Battlefield:

Royale rumble ring.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this one super awesome tag team battle royale I remember watching long time ago and there was john cena and shawn michaels, and dudley boys, and christian and edge, and hardy boys ended up beating all of them so I think the hardys win

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: I'm so glad to see someone is doing good wresting battles but Hardys take this handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever happened to Lita?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was this one super awesome tag team battle royale I remember watching long time ago and there was john cena and shawn michaels, and dudley boys, and christian and edge, and hardy boys ended up beating all of them so I think the hardys win

Yeah, I remember that. I'm not sure if that was after or before Mania when HBK and Cena won the World Tag Titles, but I remember this match. Was really awesome, (I think I was rooting for Elijah Burke and Marcus Cor Von to win it though.)

Anyway, to answer the question, The Hardy's take it. The Usos are still pretty early in their career and haven't had that many standout performances (though not for a lack of trying and WWE is partially to blame with how they treat Tag Team wrestling most of the time.) But Matt and Jeff have way more experience, much bigger arsenal of moves, chemistry that's let them hang with the best teams in the business at any point in their career.

...And honestly, Matt and Jeff are gonna fall for that Superkick only so many times.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hardy Boys take it. At their peak, they were the best in an era where the Tag Titles held real significance and wasn't simply limited to an actual tag team. WWE is trying to bring back the importance of the titles with the Usos leading the charge, but they haven't shown anything like what the Hardy Boys displayed in their career as far as the difficulty of their opponents and the high risks involved in their matches.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

The Hardy's stomp.

Jeff was a main eventer and Matt was held multiple single's championships himself.