• 158 results
#1 Edited by Mortein (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

So it is WWH fighting Superman who has normal human speed, and when he flies he flies slow, as fast as normal human can run

ok I forgot no BFR

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman BFR's him into space, fight is over

#3 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

supe would eventually lose if hulk and supes start of with comparable strength.

#4 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is still vastly stronger and more durable than WWH.
WWH threatens continental movement, Superman threatens small planetary movement.
It takes beings as strong as Superman to really physically threaten him.
Superman also has his heat vision, that can reach temps hotter than the core of the Sun.
He should still be capable of tearing WWH limb from limb and then using his heat vision to literally boil and evaporate the physical remains.

If Superman does not take drastic action then WWH would eventually exceed Superman's strength as his rage grows.

#5 Posted by Agent_Murdoch (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I just can't see superman using enough force to stop the hulk until it's to late.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Steel wins here
#7 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7256 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
Superman is still vastly stronger and more durable than WWH.WWH threatens continental movement, Superman threatens small planetary movement.It takes beings ... [more]
nuff said.

Also it is ridiculous how much Hulk's strength has increased over the years. Classic Hulk would be man handled by the Heroes of today. Now look at him. All these different Hulks are crazy strong (except for Grey)
#9 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins even without his speed
he is still stronger and more durable than ww hulk

#10 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

superman still has heat vision but wwhulk might be able to give superman an hard time

#11 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
superman wins even without his speedhe is still stronger and more durable than ww hulk

#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.  Stomp.

#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can one shot hulk..all it takes is a knockout.

#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
Superman is still vastly stronger and more durable than WWH.WWH threatens continental movement, Superman threatens small planetary movement.It takes beings ... [more]

Completely agree
#15 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes ftw

#16 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
the creator said: Superman is still vastly stronger and more durable than WWH.WWH threatens continental movement, Superman threatens small planetary ... [more]
You think that's ridiculous? Compare current Superman to Golden Age Supes and there are some SERIOUS differences.

Pretty much every long-time superhero/villain has grown more powerful since they started.
#17 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Superman.  Stomp.

#18 Posted by Fresh Prince (5178 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman still wins. His strength and durability is far above Hulk's.
#19 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Superman.  Stomp.

#20 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
Superman.  Stomp.

#21 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya. I'd say Supey would kick hulk's green butt anyways.

#22 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for wwh.

#23 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for WWH just because while superman's strength stays the same, the hulks will increase.

#24 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the handicap, Supes still wins this. He starts off at a higher base, and w/ his other abilities still pushes WWHulk to his limits. Kal takes a bit of a licken, but he can force WWH to expend enough power to revert back to Banner, leaving a tired human man vs an entirely exhauste..Kryptonian.

#25 Posted by SoSpeaksGalactus (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I post, I have to say I never liked superman, i thought he was too much of an overused posterboy.

What Ive seen through the years tho is Superman is just an average Kryptonian who is superpowered by earths yellow sun. So lets say that Superman and Hulk fought outside of Earth somewhere and Superman didnt have a yellow sun to play off of, wouldn't he just be reduced to a normal person so-to-speak? Where as the Hulks strength just gets greater the more emotional he gets? Somone may need to clarify what specifically makes Superman so powerful.

#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
SoSpeaksGalactus said:
Before I post, I have to say I never liked superman, i thought he was too much of an overused ... [more]
his punches were destroying space and time............
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman still wins here
#28 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
SoSpeaksGalactus said:
Before I post, I have to say I never liked superman, i thought he was too much of an overused ... [more]

What does any of that have to do w/ the fight? Are the not on earth.
#29 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
SoSpeaksGalactus said:

What does any of that have to do w/ the fight? Are the not on earth.
#30 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
SoSpeaksGalactus said:

LOL and let's supose there are fluffy bunnies posters all around that calm the Hulk down ..... Superman still has his power if they don't fight somewhere with a yellow star but he can't recharge ... but dose it matter ? This is 1 hit kill anyway ...
#31 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
SoSpeaksGalactus said:
Superman is like a ultra powerful energy storage battery and when fully charged, it takes quite a while for him to deplete his powers.
For instance during Final Night, he continued to use his powers for several weeks before they finally faded.
If he was to use them at very high levels without being able to recharge then I would say he would deplete his energy reserves in the space of days and the top end power level of his powers would also drop (as he does not go from 10 to 0 at the drop of a hat).
As for what makes Superman this powerful, that's the power of the DC writer / editor team.  :-)

#32 Posted by SoSpeaksGalactus (9 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
SoSpeaksGalactus said: Before I post, I have to say I never liked superman, i thought he was too much of ... [more]
Ahhh I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

#33 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2865 posts) - - Show Bio
hulk wins with or with out speed
#34 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it WWH or Worldbreaker?

#35 Edited by Mortein (3016 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

Is it WWH or Worldbreaker?

He starts as WWH.

And I think he would win.

What everyone has failed to see, is that Hulk still has his super speed in this fight, unlike Superman who can only move at normal human speeds.

So Hulks punches should make much more damage than supermans, since supermans fists will be moving at normal human speed

#36 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_Murdoch said:

I just can't see superman using enough force to stop the hulk until it's to late.
#37 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think sups in character would kill hulk to those of you saying things like he will rip him limb from limb. not saying sups wouldn't win but hes not doing it that way.

#38 Posted by Immortal777 (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why Hulk is overrated Superman is nerfed and he still wins.

#39 Posted by Alexander505 (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman win.

#40 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH would take this. With all his powers, Superman takes this because of his speed. However, without his speed, he isn't a real threat to Hulk. Superman at peak human speed would be outclassed by Hulk in almost every aspect.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#41 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: Wait what? do you mean underrated?

#42 Posted by Immortal777 (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: Overrated

#43 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: How does that make sense, you are saying Hulk is overrated because he loses to a nerfed Superman?

lol wut

#44 Posted by Immortal777 (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: I'm saying Hulk is Overrated for being put against Superman to begin with.

#45 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: I don't think he can beat Superman regularly. But the OP has given a situation in which it is entirely possible for WWH to win, he took away Superman's speed and you are still claiming Hulk has no chance. That doesn't make Hulk overrated at all.

#46 Posted by Immortal777 (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: Hulk loses and he is still Overrated deal with it.

#47 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: You can say that all you want. It doesn't make what you said make any more sense.

#48 Posted by SlimJ87D (10357 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH takes this. Superman with his speed died fighting Doomsday. Doomsday and Superman punched each other and buildings barely exploded. This fight killed Superman. wwh and Red She Hulk punched each other and destroyed a planet. This is a post I made with Hulk vs Doomsday first appearance.

@SlimJ87D said:

If this is Doomsday in his first appearance, I think Hulk has a fair chance of winning. The Hulk of old is very different from the Hulk of new. Not only does Hulk have his WWH to back him up in this fight, but he has gamma energy projectile that makes him even stronger than any other Hulk. I'm bumping this in argument that this is not a stomp, but quite fairly close. Closer than most of you think.

I can write a lot of stuff here, but I'll just get straight to my main point. I don't have much time on these boards now a days anymore.

What happen when Superman and Doomsday punched each other with their strongest punches? A bunchh of windows shattered.

What happen when Hulk and Red She Hulk punched each other with their strongest punches? A planet got destroyed.

This thread seemed to turn out to be a stomp for Doomsday, but I don't think it's a stomp at all. I think valid arguments could go for both sides. Hulk is more than strong enough to BFR Doomsday as well. He's also fast enough to keep up with Doomsday as anyone that throws an object out of escape velocity has to be able to move dozens up times faster than escape velocity. Fin Fang Foom weights about 20 tons, that's 20 tons getting thrown out of Earth's atmosphere and onto the moon. And I believe Hulk is right handed, he threw him with his left.

#49 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH.

#50 Posted by Immortal777 (7681 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man_of_Miracles: Don't matter to me whether it makes sense to you or not.