• 118 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

World War Hulk

-They are familiar each other

-Superman can't use his heat vision

-Their speed is in equal levels

-No Weapons

-No prep

-No aditional help

-No BFR

-Morals Off.Bloodlust

-Wins by death

Location:Warworld

#2 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins, effortless curbstomp

#3 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

should have made speed equalized and removed heat vision.

#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

KC Supes stomps.

A lot of people think Supes can beat WWH, so why would he be able to beat someone stronger than him?

#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: Ok no heat vision

#6 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: Ok no heat vision

supes can still speed blitz

equalize that and than you have a real fight.

#7 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: equal speed now

#8 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: equal speed now

I'm going with hulk now, with speed equalized superman will get hurt pretty bad from world war hulks punches.

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: I don't think so...Supes strength is beyond that and he still has the Ice Breath

#10 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: I don't think so...Supes strength is beyond that and he still has the Ice Breath

I think the ice can be broken if hulk gets mad enough, and Hulk will wear down superman over time since the longer the battle lasts the stronger hulk gets and weaker superman gets.

#11 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: I do Know Superman (KC) Is ten time strong than current Superman...he whistand more dangerous attacks

#12 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps here. Um, people do realize that a bloodlusted/morals off WW Hulk is the same as World Breaker Hulk from HotM, right?

#13 Posted by soundgarden (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. Only version of Hulk who can beat him is World Breaker Hulk.

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: Not so easy....You realize that is Superman from KindomCome,almost Superman Pre-Crisis level?

#15 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: I don't think so...Supes strength is beyond that and he still has the Ice Breath

Why did you make the match without the handicaps when you clearly believe KC supes (as do I) can take him with the handicaps

#16 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Hulk stomps here. Um, people do realize that a bloodlusted/morals off WW Hulk is the same as World Breaker Hulk from HotM, right?

Depend on when in WWHulk. He was only world-breaker at the end. KC Supes (At least the one that visited normal DC continuity) seemed much stronger than Superman and I haven't seen anything that definitively put's World Breaker above Superman in strength and is certainly not above superman in terms of invulnerability

#17 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: What did KC Supes do that puts him close to his PC levels?

#18 Posted by WillPayton (9828 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off... KC Superman one-shots WWH.

#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes should still win. He's as strong and more durable than WWH, and he's still got his freeze breath.

#20 Posted by IKnowEverything (357 posts) - - Show Bio

KC Superman puts the SHHHHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSSTOMP on the Hulk.

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: I only says to him,would not be easy

#22 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingdom Come Supes destroys WW Hulk

#23 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: It doesn't really doesn't matter when. It was explicitly stated that WW Hulk was holding back so he was never bloodlusted. WB is the same Hulk and WWH, just at a higher level of anger/power. The OP says "bloodlusted" and a bloodlusted WWH = WB Hulk power-levels.

#24 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10575 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk is only on Post-Crisis Superman's level. KC Superman is a whole nother story. He wins this with little trouble 

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby: See KC Superman fighting with KC Captain Marvel,Hercules and Gog

#26 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I've seen those fights and none of them makes him PC level. All they do is prove KC Superman is stronger than Post-Crisis Superman. That doesn't automatically equate to PC levels.

#27 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@vuviper: It doesn't really doesn't matter when. It was explicitly stated that WW Hulk was holding back so he was never bloodlusted. WB is the same Hulk and WWH, just at a higher level of anger/power. The OP says "bloodlusted" and a bloodlusted WWH = WB Hulk power-levels.

I'm saying just because he's blood lusted doesn't mean he enters the World Breaker state, as you said it is about what anger level he's at

#28 Posted by TheSurfer (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Supes should still win. He's as strong and more durable than WWH, and he's still got his freeze breath.

Not sure how much help the freeze breath will be against WWH, but otherwise, I agree.

#29 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

should have made speed equalized and removed heat vision.

While we are at it, we might as well remove Superman's strength too because he might still not be handicapped enough with it.

#30 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: equal speed now

I'm going with hulk now, with speed equalized superman will get hurt pretty bad from world war hulks punches.

What happened here? Not trolling I;m genuinely curious on why supes isn't Phased.

#31 Edited by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Trinity00: equal speed now

I'm going with hulk now, with speed equalized superman will get hurt pretty bad from world war hulks punches.

What happened here? Not trolling I;m genuinely curious on why supes isn't Phased.

hur hur hur

Are you new to comic vine?

You do know that's non cannon because cross overs are non cannon.?

derp.

#32 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: It was a simple question. No need to get immature and call names.

#33 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00: It was a simple question. No need to get immature and call names.

I called you new XD

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Morals off... KC Superman one-shots WWH.

No.

#35 Posted by HolySerpent (12819 posts) - - Show Bio

KC superman one shot his green @ss

#36 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: hur hur hur and derp:'(

#37 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:D;

#38 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSurfer said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Supes should still win. He's as strong and more durable than WWH, and he's still got his freeze breath.

Not sure how much help the freeze breath will be against WWH, but otherwise, I agree.

It can slow Hulk down, which would give Supes an advantage.

@Erik said:

@Trinity00 said:

should have made speed equalized and removed heat vision.

While we are at it, we might as well remove Superman's strength too because he might still not be handicapped enough with it.

That's what I've been thinking with all these threads removing the powers of certain people.

'Tis crazy.

#39 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00:

#40 Posted by Trinity00 (2508 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Trinity00:

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Lol

#42 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see why you removed heat vision though, wouldn't really have much effect anyway.

#43 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1 said:

Don't see why you removed heat vision though, wouldn't really have much effect anyway.

Gladiator was able to use his heat vision on Hulk and managed getting to Hulk's heart until he was stupid enough to let Hulk grab his face.

#44 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: That wasn't WWHulk, though. The Hulk Gladiator fought was much weaker and was actually dying, due to being seperated from Banner. By contrast, WWHulk was having basketball-sized holes blown through him by Zom-Strange and kept going. Heat Vision probably wouldn't be that much of a factor.

#45 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: I think of Bloodlusted as meaning the character is extremely pissed, isn't worried about collateral damage and going for the kill. IOW, incredibly pissed off.

#46 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and striking power isn't an issue ..... Hulk hasn't shown the ability to even pose a threat to regular Superman with these stipulations .... Regular Superman knocked Wonder Woman from the Sun to earth (the length of several planets)

....... and moved the weight of Jupiter (the mass of our solar system, and all it's planets) .... he moved Mageddon ....

.... Kingdom Come Superman is stronger than this ...........

.......He stomps ......

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

someone have scan of ww Hulk?

#48 Posted by 80sBaby (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_Of_Days: Yes, Superman did so in zero-gravity while next to his powersource, aka, sundipped. Context matters. Not to mention, Hulk is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman. Nor do I think the Mageddon feat is so far above what Hulk's capable of, especially when enraged.

#49 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@Ancient_Of_Days: Yes, Superman did so in zero-gravity while next to his powersource, aka, sundipped. Context matters. Not to mention, Hulk is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman. Nor do I think the Mageddon feat is so far above what Hulk's capable of, especially when enraged.

That was regular Superman. KC Supes is way stronger than him.

He defeated the JSA when his weight was increased a hundredfold by Starman. That includes Alan Scott, Power Girl, and Jay Garrick (who I believe beat regular Superman via speed steal). To show how much better KC Supes is than regular Supes, regular Supes was fighting Hercules and getting his ass kicked. Then KC Superman can in and beat Hercules with ease. I mean, Herc punched regular Supes through a building, and when he punched KC Supes was completely unphased. Then, at some point, he beat the crap out of regular Supes, too. So, KC Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular Supes.

#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

@Ancient_Of_Days: Yes, Superman did so in zero-gravity while next to his powersource, aka, sundipped. Context matters. Not to mention, Hulk is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman. Nor do I think the Mageddon feat is so far above what Hulk's capable of, especially when enraged.

He wasn't even there for more than a minute .... thats not even sudipped ...... nor does it matter if he was enraged ........ Hulk isn't stronger or more durable than Wonder Woman ....

Strength ....... really .... why don't you post some scans of standard Hulk doing anything remotely close to these ........

I'll get back to you on durability ...........