WWH.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By D3athstroke

@Chibio: Nul Hulk stomps & Adamantium shield won't last more than one hit and WW Hulk will be killed by second

Nul was stomping Dracula and whole Vampire nation + Wendigo and most of the Hulks enemies in one Fight one Day

@--Anubis-- said:

I think WWH wins, Nul didn't look impressive against thor

You mean when Thor admitted that he can't beat Nul, BFRed him with all of his remained power and even Odin was unable to completely heal wounds left by Nul ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't think Nul Hulk has done anything so far that World War Hulk couldn't have done.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By D3athstroke

@Vance Astro said:

I don't think Nul Hulk has done anything so far that World War Hulk couldn't have done.

He ripped Adamantium when WWH cold not even dent wolverines skull

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@D3athstroke said:

@Chibio: Nul Hulk stomps & Adamantium shield won't last more than one hit and WW Hulk will be killed by second

Nul was stomping Dracula and whole Vampire nation + Wendigo and most of the Hulks enemies in one Fight one Day

@--Anubis-- said:

You mean when Thor admitted that he can't beat Nul, BFRed him with all of his remained power and even Odin was unable to completely heal wounds left by Nul ?

Worldbreaker wins

Lives up to his moniker
Lives up to his moniker
No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@D3athstroke said:

@Vance Astro said:

In what book did this happen?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By D3athstroke

@yumyumbubblegum: too bad that he is not in this thread

yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@D3athstroke said:

@yumyumbubblegum: too bad that he is not in this thread

World War Hulk #5. They are one and the same.
World War Hulk #5. They are one and the same.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By D3athstroke

@Vance Astro said:

@D3athstroke said:

@Vance Astro said:

When he was stomping army of Vampires Dracula set up trap for him Adamantium net in very strong Magnetic field Nul effortlessly ripped Adamantium net and was going to finish off Dracula when got tricked and changed back to Banner

If I remember correctly it was in "Hulk vs Dracula 3"

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tron_bonne
@D3athstroke said:

@Vance Astro said:

@D3athstroke said:

@Vance Astro said:

When he was stomping army of Vampires Dracula set up trap for him Adamantium net in very strong Magnetic field Nul effortlessly ripped Adamantium net and was going to finish off Dracula when got tricked and changed back to Banner

If I remember correctly it was in "Hulk vs Dracula 3"

There are different kinds of Adamantium. I Think 3 kinds. Wolverine's adamantium is the "True Adamantium". PIS true.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By D3athstroke

@tron_bonne: And why would Dracula who had all resources in the world Knowledge on WWH and Days of prep use different kind of Adamantium then one which Hulk failed to dent ?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By termiteone4ever

Arent they the same hulk but this Hulk has the hammer.

The one with the hammer wins even in space he seem to be alive. He didnt do much impressive but You have never seen Thor use that much power of the hammer as well to fight the HULK

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By SuperTide

@venomoushatred1001 said:

WWH.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blacklightning13

WWH < nul Hulk

Nul beat Thor while WWH would have a 2/10 victory record and a 4/10 stalemate record.

the only fight Thor and WWH have actually had was in a What if? and Thor didnt seem to be trying to hard and yet no one was getting anywhere.

ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ProfessorQQ

@termiteone4ever said:

The one with the hammer wins even in space he seem to be alive. He didnt do much impressive but You have never seen Thor use that much power of the hammer as well to fight the HULK

Isn't NUL just WWH powered up by the hammer so if logic is correct, power up > not power up?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

@Blacklightning13: Nul beat Thor while WWH would have a 2/10 victory record and a 4/10 stalemate record.

using your method of math you can't declare a winner until they have fought 10 times. Now Nul is 1/1 vs Thor(even though i don't call that a win for Nul. It was 2 vs 1) but Nul could lose the next 2.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever

@ProfessorQQ said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Isn't NUL just WWH powered up by the hammer so if logic is correct, power up > not power up?

Thats the same thing i am saying . Even Thor said it even as Regular Hulk he couldnt defeat him. Much less this HULK he just Knocked him in space that all he did .

@pooty said:

@Blacklightning13: Nul beat Thor while WWH would have a 2/10 victory record and a 4/10 stalemate record.

using your method of math you can't declare a winner until they have fought 10 times. Now Nul is 1/1 vs Thor(even though i don't call that a win for Nul. It was 2 vs 1) but Nul could lose the next 2.

Thor didnt beat him he knocked him in space because he couldnt beat him. Even Thor knew he couldnt win

yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

@pooty said:

It really depends whether or not Thor decides to engage the Hulk in a fist fight (as per usual). If Thor was written properly, instead of by Fraction, he could just bfr any incarnation of the Hulk to an unpopulated area and god blast him to death. Worldbreaker is by far the strongest incarnation of the Hulk shown thus far.

--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21  Edited By --Anubis--

Why does everyone think that Nul beat Thor, Thor stomped Thing and Nul Hulk in one Fight.

Nul beating the Vampire Nation means nothing.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By isaac_clarke

I'd say Nul for now actually.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chibio

@termiteone4ever

said:

The one with the hammer wins even in space he seem to be alive

Hulk can hold his breath for at least about 6 hours. Many Hulk fans believe that he would be able to adapt in the space and wouldn't need any air at all to survive. And I'm not sure if they're the same Hulk. Nul Hulk would be stronger then the regular Hulk, but in this battle, he is facing the World War Hulk version, before he turned into World Breaker Hulk. Yet World War Hulk was impressive aswell, so I'm still wondering who is the more powerful Hulk, WW or Nul.

I'm leaning towards Nul Hulk, since WW got stalemated by a weakened Sentry, while Thor was forced to BFR Nul with a Godblast, because he knew he couldn't win the fight by brawling it out. But at the same time that wasn't anything special, since Thor got manhandled pretty badly in the fight against them both. He managed to defeat Angrir, but Hulk was too much.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tron_bonne
@Chibio said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Hulk can hold his breath for at least about 6 hours. Many Hulk fans believe that he would be able to adapt in the space and wouldn't need any air at all to survive.

How can you hold your breath and talk at the same time?  0__________o;;

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Chibio
@tron_bonne said:

How can you hold your breath and talk at the same time?  0__________o;;

I can do it. You have to believe in it! /V\( Oo_oO )/V\

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@D3athstroke said:

@--Anubis-- said:

THey were not wounds left by Nul. They were mystic wounds he received during a battle at the World Tree.

@Blacklightning13 said:

Nul beat Thor while WWH would have a 2/10 victory record and a 4/10 stalemate record.

Nul did not beat Thor. It was the other way around. Thor BFRed Nul.

@termiteone4ever said:

Thats the same thing i am saying . Even Thor said it even as Regular Hulk he couldnt defeat him. Much less this HULK he just Knocked him in space that all he did .

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY TAKING WHAT FRACTION WROTE SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? This is coming from the same guy who had Odin go head to head with Galactus and not get totally annihilated.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daak1212

@D3athstroke said:

@--Anubis-- said:

THey were not wounds left by Nul. They were mystic wounds he received during a battle at the World Tree.

@Blacklightning13 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY TAKING WHAT FRACTION WROTE SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? This is coming from the same guy who had Odin go head to head with Galactus and not get totally annihilated.

Quote of the Year

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By termiteone4ever

@daak1212 said:

@D3athstroke said:

@--Anubis-- said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Quote of the Year

LOL

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

@tron_bonne said:

@Chibio said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Hulk can hold his breath for at least about 6 hours. Many Hulk fans believe that he would be able to adapt in the space and wouldn't need any air at all to survive.

How can you hold your breath and talk at the same time? 0__________o;;

LOL

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#30  Edited By TDK_1997

Nul's powers weren't well established and we didn't get his real power but I still think WWH wins this

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still curious about peoples opinion on this one!

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: Nulk wins, Nulk and WWHulk are the same except Nulk has the hammer.

And even so when fighting Thor, Thor only beat Nulk because of BFR he couldn't win in a fight.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33 god_spawn  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

I know it's a year and some later, but Brevoort went on to say that the net Nul destroyed was secondary adamantium. Just so you know.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: Nulk wins, Nulk and WWHulk are the same except Nulk has the hammer.

And even so when fighting Thor, Thor only beat Nulk because of BFR he couldn't win in a fight.

But what makes you think that they're one and the same? Wasn't WW Hulk one of Hulks most powerful versions, because he was so angry at that time? After that story arc was over, he probably calmed down and was therefore less powerful. Then he got the power upgrade. And besides that WW Hulk still has an Adamantium shield, to absorb some of the damage.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH for the win. Nul was a disappointment. Only thing good about Nul was the fact Thor admitted he never could beat Hulk

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nulk was pretty mindless where as WWH was actually a thinker and a bit of a strategist, he knows how to fight more like a warrior due to his time on planet Sakaar so it think he would make great use of his shield,i would give a slight edge to WWH but this is a good match up.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke:

That was most definitely secondary adamantium ! Nul Hulk isn't on WWH's level ! Nul's influence on Hukk was overpowered by Savage Hulk who crushed the hammer ! What's stopping an even stronger version of the same guy from taking that hammer (since he's worthy) and breaking it again ?

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jaqua524

Did you guys not understand Thor's point? That was the ONE time Thor didn't hold back against Hulk. He didn't "hit him into space because he couldn't win". So many people don't understand Thor's character. He's different on earth. There are three versions of Thor fighting. Thor fighting in character (holding back), Thor, not holding back ( his fight against sentry, surfer, when galactus attacked, the maestro fight), then there is Thor fighting like a "god", where he literally uses ALL of his strength, and ALL of his power to the point where he full exerts himself, like against Jorgunmand, and against Glory, Blood and thunder, before getting the power gem. That third version, is how Thor fought this Hulk for the first time, cause he was pissed. Let me break it down for you. The fight started, Thor was fighting in character, losing to Thing and Hulk. Went to tackle Nul Hulk, but Nul reacted and beat his ass down with the hammer. Thor summoned his hammer, and (I think attacked the thing), but as Thor was getting up, Nul Hulk beat his ass again. Had Thor stayed in character, he would have gotten KO'd, as he "should have". Thor was going to keep fighting per usual, "mjolnir to me", he sees the Thing running at him, and is trying to keep his cool..."benjamin...don't", and because he was getting dominated by Hulk, like he usually does, this really pissed him off, because he summoned Mjolnir to continue fighting Hulk, but the Thing ran at him, and into the path of Mjolnir, going right through him, and dropping him. Thor was more than likely feeling angry, because as a result of yet another fight of his against Hulk, the Thing had to get hurt. "Him I liked, but you, you were always a giant pain in the ass"

that was a subtle hint there. Thor going all out, even on Earth, is NOT him fully exerting himself where he is using beyond all his strength and all his power. Fighting like that, he can beat almost anyone. But he has lost to Hulk fighting that way MULTIPLE times, that's why Thor says "you were always a pain in the ass"...this part will make more sense after I explain it. Thor knows he would probably lose if he fought like he always does, all "out", so he goes at him hard now. At the beginning of the fight, Thor charges Hulk, who has his back to him, Hulk still manages to turn around and nail him with the hammer. Now, after Thor get's pissed her, and tells hulk he was always a pain in the ass, he charges him again, except, he's too quick for Hulk to counter, because Thor lands an all out electrically charged Mjolnir blow. As hard as he can. Thor is now fighting angrily like a god, because he mocks the Hulk after, and mocks HIMSELF with that statement, and this is how I know it. Thor, is now pummeling Hulk off a building hitting him with fists, and lightning and the hammer, and pounds him into the ground. Hulk get's up, after Thor lands.

NOW, here it is,. Thor just pummeled Hulk off a building, and all the way down to the ground, and says "haah...haaaah I...I cannot beat you, you know, and I never could".....to which Hulk says "I...I knew", then Thor screams "did you now!!?" he wasn't admitting he couldn't beat the Hulk. He just dominated Hulk down to the ground, and then took Hulk's perspective of Thor, and used it to taunt Hulk by mocking himself. Because Thor, who has always held back to SOME degree against Hulk, the second category Thor I mentioned, really couldn't beat Hulk. But Thor knows if he were to put aside his oaths, and actually really cut loose, he could put him down. But because that simply isn't who Thor is, he could never beat him. That's why he said it, and the "DID YOU NOW!?" was sarcastic, because as far as Hulk knows, he's taken everything Thor has, but Thor yelled that because he knew he was going to get the better of him, as he was unleashing everything at that point. He was essentially saying, think what you thought, but right now, you are fighting Thor unrestrained, and you will lose this fight. At that point, they both charged eachother, probably trying to land a blow, Thor hit Hulk (charged with lightning of course, using his powers) SO hard, that he knocked him into space.

Yes, he didn't KO him. But the fact of the matter is that this fight was the only time Thor has ever REALLY gone ALL out against Hulk. His words, and how they correlated with the fight show that. I can never beat you (because he will never use EVERYTHING he has against a mortal) but the fact that Thing got hurt, and the fact that he seemed to be sick of never officially beating Hulk, he gave it everything he had this time, (he passed out at the end of the fight) Thor won the fight. I don't care what anyone says. This was an amped Hulk vs an..essentially blood lusted Thor. Thor tackled hulk off the building and beat him on the way to the ground. They both got up, Thor made the sarcastic comment, and then they both went at each other, Thor hit Hulk harder, so hard that he knocked his enemy into space. That's a win.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaqua524: lol...did you really write 4 long winded paragraph making up excuses for Thor? Bottom line is he admitted he never COULD beat Hulk...period. Yes, he won via BFR, but it still made Hulk look good, cause he tanked the all out attack and bounced back up fighting Vampires elsewhere while Thor passed out. No where in the book did it insinuated what you just explained. That is just just wishful thinking on your part

Thor also was in Warrior madness mode going all out while Hulk remained somewhat relatively calm (the reverting to Banner when he gets too mad) in fact he Save Thor's life in that fight by BFRing him to avoid the nuke

Thor also admitted in that he had never fought a more powerful foe than Hulk.

But I see you are a big fan of Thor, so what ever helps you feel better and gets you through the night

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jaqua524

I am a Thor fan, sure It seemed obvious to me, and given his past feats. Thor wouldn't have died from a Nuke. Maestro has probably close to planet busting strength, the Maestro punched him out of the fight, Thor didn't even feel it. Maestro's fist, holding back, are still more than likely > a nuke. It's not wishful thinking, it's knowing all of Thor's past feats, and how they correlated with his fights against Hulk. Physically, and fighting "in character", he can't beat Hulk. That's the point. He won't just say "I can't beat you", and then mock you and knock into space right after that. It's not hard to figure out man, read up on the character, Warrior's Madness, it amped Thor's strength, but Maestro was a freak, and Thor essentially brawled with him, even under warrior's madness, or the belt of strength, he's not beating a pissed Hulk or Maestro without the Odinforce in a physical fight, but that's not my point.

Thor has never fought a more powerful foe than Hulk? The fact that you say that, I don't know. Hulk more powerful than The Silver Surfer? No. Thanos? I don't even think Hulk can HURT Thanos..Surtur? You think Thor MEANS that he thinks Hulk is more powerful than Surtur? You need to read a lot of Thor to understand how his character works.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By GhostRavage

WWH. Nulk was not that impressive.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH > Null Hulk > Thor

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wwh

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Nul, due to his hammer IMO.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacklightning13: Nul did NOT beat Thor. You could easily make a stronger case that Thor won. If anything it was a Stalemate, or a victory for Thor. Nonetheless, I do feel Nul wins here

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Fub

@jaqua524: Lol sooooo many flaws and biased twists in your post, nice try fanboy

EDIT: Didnt read the whole thing sorry, but I still disagree with some of your statements

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Fub

@visemoon: Now you are a biased Hulk fan for sure. Your taking what Thor said literally? LMAO. Typical. Even though Thor was clearly joking. A. Thor has beat the Hulk with relative ease, almost killed him etc. B. After saying that he proceeds to knock out the amped Hulk. Then you try and say Thor wouldve died from a nuke? And that MAESTRO Hulk was relatively calm? Yet you have the nerve to call someone else a fanboy... lol ok bud

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub:

Now you are a biased Hulk fan for sure.

This coming from a guy that's replying to something I said 2 years ago? Surely you see the irony in that

Your taking what Thor said literally? LMAO. Typical. Even though Thor was clearly joking.

*cut and paste* I see you are a big fan of Thor, so what ever helps you feel better and gets you through the night *end cut and paste

A. Thor has beat the Hulk with relative ease, almost killed him etc.

Lol, yeah...sure he has. Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

B. After saying that he proceeds to knock out the amped Hulk.

Not sure on what book you read, but that didn't happen

Then you try and say Thor wouldve died from a nuke?

I didn't write the book. Hulk BFR Thor and saved him from the Nuke

And that MAESTRO Hulk was relatively calm?

Giving the fact during that time if Hulk would raged out he would have revert back to Banner due to the psychic failsafe, yeah he had to stay calm

Yet you have the nerve to call someone else a fanboy... lol ok bud

I called someone a fanboy? Prove it

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Fub

@visemoon: I'm gonna start off by apologizing for the late post, but the thread was still open, but nonetheless, my bad. Technically you never said fanboy, I'll give you that. But the "Big Thor fan" comment seemed to imply it imo. You can't say Nul wasn't KO'ed just like I can't say he was for sure. But him floating on his back in space with a blank bubble suggest he was KOed (can't post the scan RN but I'm sure you've read it). Wait...Santa's not real? There was an issue were Thor KOes Hulk with a casual lightning bolt (again if you want scans, I might be able to get them later) and another issue where Thor's talking to Heimdall. Heimdall states that he almost killed Hulk with a hammer swing, and Thor says he sometimes gets carried away and uses Mjionir when his right hand would suffice. (Not exact words but I'll try and get the scans). I disagree with Hulk being Calm because he was raging that he was gonna kill Thor (technically Thor finished the "Kill you" part, lol) This should be on a Thor vs Hulk thread, not here. I shouldn't have responded to you so late, but I didn't like that you took Thor words literally in that situation. Or said Thor's never fought a more powerful foe then Hulk (lol still gets me) But I'm sure Thor said something along those lines, I doubt you'd lie. But he may have meant Earth bound foe (even that's a stretch). Nonetheless Thor's known to be one to give false praise, when showings suggest otherwise. Hope this clears things up a bit ?