• 90 results
#1 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

In the WW Hulk series he goes against the x-men and they call in Cain. Since Cain is depowered supposedly and hulk is out for revenge will cain be powerful enough to beeat him.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck no. Juggs will get smashed into the ground.

#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Heck no. Juggs will get smashed into the ground."

I hate the Hulk, but he is gonna put the hurt of Cain.

#4 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I knew before Juggs depowerment Hulk could beat him, now Hulk is angrier and stronger than he's ever been before, Juggs is a speed bump to him.

The only thing that would hypothetically keep Juggs alive is that Hulk doesn't care about him, He's after Stark, Richards, and Dr. Strange.

#5 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

The only times hulk ever beat cain is when hulk powered up by apocalyspe and when the psychic backlash when red skull tried to keep under control and he linked cain and hulk together.

Cain has beaten every other time, for example ssame comic that red skull tried control thr hulk, juggernaut f^%3ED him up and red skull had to call cain off before he killed him.

#6 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

The only times hulk ever beat cain is when hulk powered up by apocalyspe and when the psychic backlash when red skull tried to keep under control and he linked cain and hulk together.

Cain has beaten every other time, for example ssame comic that red skull tried control thr hulk, juggernaut f^%3ED him up and red skull had to call cain off before he killed him.

#7 Posted by dontpray (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually if you read New Excalibur, Cain recovers the jewel. So he probably has access to his powers

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

dontpray says:

"Actually if you read New Excalibur, Cain recovers the jewel. So he probably has access to his powers"

HOw did he recover it?

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

He walked back to where he first got it, fought another Juggernaut, and got it back. He's had it for 6 issues/months and has shown no difference in power.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well thsi goes to the hulk jugernauts still strng but the hulk actually got training and what not hes more powerful then before with out the juggernaut protection he had before hes gonna really feels these hits and evetually hulk gonna get to him and probably pound him not kill cause juggernaut not important to him at the moment.

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"He walked back to where he first got it, fought another Juggernaut, and got it back. He's had it for 6 issues/months and has shown no difference in power."

What happened to him throwing it into space? Did they erase that and say that it didn't happen?

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins for sure

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"Buckshot says:
"He walked back to where he first got it, fought another Juggernaut, and got it back. He's had it for 6 issues/months and has shown no difference in power."

What happened to him throwing it into space? Did they erase that and say that it didn't happen?"

It's magic, who cares about the past?

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say it but this fight goes to the hulk. scrubs tounge with a bar of soap.

#15 Posted by The Ruskan (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wouldn't beat Juggernaut because he doesn't have the durabitily for this fight but He did beat Juggernaut when was empower by Apocalypse.

#16 Posted by The Ruskan (6 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Well thsi goes to the hulk jugernauts still strng but the hulk actually got training and what not hes more powerful then before with out the juggernaut protection he had before hes gonna really feels these hits and evetually hulk gonna get to him and probably pound him not kill cause juggernaut not important to him at the moment."

What the hell are you trying to say?

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk can beat juggs even without being wwh

#18 Posted by The Iron Cavalier (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep pitting hulk against Thing/Juggernaut?

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS THE SAME, PEOPLE. HULK WINS.

#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Ruskan shut up if you cant read it then your retarded dont act like every body gonna join in on your little useless words

#20 Posted by ALLSTAR (3 posts) - - Show Bio

CUM ON NOW,YALL RETARDED HULK OF COURSE WINS

#21 Posted by ALLSTAR (3 posts) - - Show Bio

CUM ON NOW,YALL RETARDED HULK OF COURSE WINS

#22 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut wins.

#23 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh I hate to say this Hulk wins......Juggernaught is still the coolest

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this is a spoiler hulk juggy fight stalemate juggy runs towards hulk hulk can't push back lets juggy go past juggy falls in lake juggy crawls back out and hulk left.

#25 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh have any of you guys read a comic book with the Juggernaut in it?

With the gem, Juggernaut is physically invulnerable. Juggs may not always be able to put down the Hulk, but the Hulk can definately not put Juggs down either unless Professor X comes out of nowhere and takes down Juggernaut with a psiblast.

Just like always, when Juggernaut fought Hulk, Juggernaut was winning and Hulk left.

#26 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
 There's no way to be sure. I do know in the WWH: X-Men issues Cain was the only one able to put a smackdown on him, until he was <b>tripped and pushed</b> out of the fighting arena when Charles distracted him. This is one of those few battles I can't give an honest opinion about, because it could go on and on and on and on.
#27 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is a stalement. WWHulk is too powerful for Juggernaut to stop, but at the same time even WWHulk cannot hurt a fully powered Juggs. This battle would last months and dozens of cities would be destroyed. I don't think either one of them would ever really get injured enough to stop.

#28 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Valkaad says:

"This battle is a stalement. WWHulk is too powerful for Juggernaut to stop, but at the same time even WWHulk cannot hurt a fully powered Juggs. This battle would last months and dozens of cities would be destroyed. I don't think either one of them would ever really get injured enough to stop."

Juggeranuts blows are of sufficient strength to hurt Hulk. Juggeranuts endurance would also let him outlast the hulk in a slugathon. However, WWH is smart enough to figure out a way to use his strength to at least claim a victory.

He knows that he is stronger than Juggernaut but that he cannot harm him. So at a point where he is strong enough, he could either bury Juggernaut below a skyscraper/mountain of debris (taking Juggeranut potentially days to get out) or he could attempt to throw Juggernaut in to orbit (or the like).

#29 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk by a landslide. Juggs would just keep pissing him off until Hulk threw him into space. Hulk should throw everyone into space. Karma.

#30 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. Jugz is too cute and cuddly now anyway. It seems hes more interested in buying a sweater than fighting.

#31 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has beaten Juggy 2 out of 3 times in the comics. WWH was beating people (like Black Bolt) who previously wasted Hulk. WWH is too powerful for Juggy, even full powered Juggy. I know there's some Juggernaut fans on this thread but there is no way he would beat WWH.

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"Hulk has beaten Juggy 2 out of 3 times in the comics. WWH was beating people (like Black Bolt) who previously wasted Hulk. WWH is too powerful for Juggy, even full powered Juggy. I know there's some Juggernaut fans on this thread but there is no way he would beat WWH."

lol yet hulk ran way from the fight the first chance he could.

#33 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Kraven says:
"Hulk has beaten Juggy 2 out of 3 times in the comics. WWH was beating people (like Black Bolt) who previously wasted Hulk. WWH is too powerful for Juggy, even full powered Juggy. I know there's some Juggernaut fans on this thread but there is no way he would beat WWH."
lol yet hulk ran way from the fight the first chance he could."

I like how "bad writing" can be selectively used when needed, but doesn't apply not favored! WWH wins

#34 Posted by Amazing_Spider-man (87 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes Juggs to the ground but it probably wouldn't be an easy fight for Hulk.

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Kraven says:
I like how "bad writing" can be selectively used when needed, but doesn't apply not favored! WWH wins"

What the hell are you talking about bad writing? First of all were typing pressing buttons. Secondly it was small line with no mistake except for capitilizing the "l" in lol so please shut the hell up and don't make dumb comments which would lead to a point less argument.

#36 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk is strong enough to toss Juggernaut a fair distance most likely(connecticut, maybe?). It was wierd, in WWHulk:X-men, Hulk kinda just used Juggs momentum against him.

#37 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"WWHulk is strong enough to toss Juggernaut a fair distance most likely(connecticut, maybe?). It was wierd, in WWHulk:X-men, Hulk kinda just used Juggs momentum against him. "

He did thats the second time hes ever dont that lol.

#38 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Eradicator says:
"zee crusher says:
"Kraven says:
I like how "bad writing" can be selectively used when needed, but doesn't apply not favored! WWH wins"
What the hell are you talking about bad writing? First of all were typing pressing buttons. Secondly it was small line with no mistake except for capitilizing the "l" in lol so please shut the hell up and don't make dumb comments which would lead to a point less argument."

you are an idiot, i wasn't talking about you, you freakin tool, i was talkin about comic book authors, "bad writing" as in miss use of a characters abilities in a story.

#39 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Classic Juggs..he might win..anything less is dead.

#40 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Eradicator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Eradicator says:
"zee crusher says:
"Kraven says:
What the hell are you talking about bad writing? First of all were typing pressing buttons. Secondly it was small line with no mistake except for capitilizing the "l" in lol so please shut the hell up and don't make dumb comments which would lead to a point less argument."

you are an idiot, i wasn't talking about you, you freakin tool, i was talkin about comic book authors, "bad writing" as in miss use of a characters abilities in a story.

"

LMAO

#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

Hulk fans sure have an odd definition of "beaten."

To me, if they person you fought isn't any worse off than before the fight and didn't feel any pain during the fight, you didn't beat the guy.

If you take off my hat and somebody else comes along and knocks me out, you don't get to put that in your own win column.

#42 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Kraven says:
Hulk fans sure have an odd definition of "beaten." To me, if they person you fought isn't any worse off than before the fight and didn't feel any pain during the fight, you didn't beat the guy. If you take off my hat and somebody else comes along and knocks me out, you don't get to put that in your own win column."

Thing is, Juggy isn't near as strong as WWHulk. All he had going for him is being nearly unstoppable, and nearly didn't help anyone against WWHulk.

#43 Posted by Unicorn (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right everytime they have faught Juggs won.

#44 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

My take is: If they fight 100 times it would be 50/50, a stalemate. WWH is possibly the strongest incarnation of the Hulk to date (616 continuity only). but it has been written that Juggernauts strength also has the potential to be unlimited if Cyttorak grants it to him (Trion Juggernaut). In a all out slugfest The Juggernaut would win, he's indestructible, he has unlimited stamina and he feels no pain. He would simply outlast the Hulk. Hulks only chance at a "claimed" victory is a BFR (Battle Field Removal), which he has used before when he back handed Juggernaut into another county.

#45 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say the Hulk. Classic Juggernaut can't really be hurt by any of the Hulk's hits, but seeing how Hulk has taken Human Torch's Supernova, thermonuclear explosion, etc., I don't imagine Juggernaut doing so much damage as to put him out.

Battle lasts a long time, then Hulk decides to get wise and use him momentum against him or something or other.

I personally think that the classic, pre-WWH Hulk would be able to stalemate Juggernaut.

#46 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

Once again, that was not the real blackbolt! but a skrull posing as blackbolt, so, technically, hulk has not taken out the bolt, and more often than not, hulk has taken a hammering from juggy, the only way hulk is going to win, is like he did in wwh:xmen #3, BFR! here's some shots from hulk #402 with juggy taking out hulk and he doesnt even have his armour and helmet on!

#47 Posted by lordraiden (7616 posts) - - Show Bio

cont'

#48 Edited by HellionVulcan (3920 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"

Heck no. Juggs will get smashed into the ground.

"
Yup that is what happened at first until cain got back his Powers
#49 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Marvel themselves the Hulk has never beaten Juggernaut in a fair fight.

#50 Posted by Morte Rapida (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

First and foremost, Juggs is a beast.

But...WWH is outclasses him in both strength and fighting ability.  This is probably the most powerful version of the HULK in canon comics as of late.  He doesn't just slug anymore, he fights with strategy, and someone that powerful fighting with strategy is scary.  Juggs still just tries to slug it out, and if he tries to do that with WWH he will definately lose.  WWH took out the most dominant heroes in the Marvel U, you gotta respect that.

After a war, WWH is standing with Herb Dean with his arm raised!