#1 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

He-Man

They fight outside Castle Grey Skull. Blood lust.

#2 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Hulk Stomp....
#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10504 posts) - - Show Bio

He man wins. As States in the comic or T.V. show or some such crap he is the strongest physically in any realm he exists in. So he can beat the Hulk down. 

#4 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (4656 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya I heard something like that. wasnt sure if that applied against people from other universes.

#5 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be stronger but I don't think he has a healing factor like the Hulk's...

#6 Posted by Greendevil (2043 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
" WW Hulk Stomp.... "
#7 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that it would be a pretty even match but Eternia would be in complete ruins. Canonicly, there is no upper limit to He-mans strength, but he can be knocked out with laserblarts, and the device called the ramming stone can blast him all the way back to prince Adam. It is however likely that he-man is superiour in hand-to-hand combat, but no way could he defeat the Hulk all by himself.

#8 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins but seems like he went from being a powerhouse to a jobber lol. Hulks defeats don't make much sense sometimes or the way that he loses. Especially with his powerset. I think he'd be cooler if they made him actaully do what his powers are about rather than being the strongest one there is and get slapped around by the likes of Thor or Juggs. No knock on them I'm just saying if you've got unlimited potential for power via strength the angrier you get, the longer the fight rages on 9/10 you should win. But he kinda sucks lol... Hulk is a broken character
#9 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

HE-MAN! THE OPENING CREDITS OF HIS ORIGINAL SHOW PROCLAIM HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!

I'M SO EMPHATIC ABOUT THIS BATTLE THAT I'M TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I'M YELLING!!!!

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
WW Hulk Stomp....
#11 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wattup: The most powerfull perhaps, but the problem here is that Hulk is simply unstoppable. And the other question would be what Hulk would be doing at castle greyskull in the first place. The only thing He-man could actually do is throw him into space.
#12 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that WWHulk is far more ruthless than most of He-Man's enemies (that includes Skunkor(sp?).  He-Man may be incredibly powerful, but Hulk has a size and reach advantage.  Just like with Wolverine, he could pick up Adam and simply start running while hitting him in the face.  I think that due to that ruthlessness and anger, WWHulk would take this.
#13 Posted by SilverGalford (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk should win here . but he man may give hulk a decent  fight. 

#14 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Be interesting to know what He-Man's sword could do to WWHulk and to what extent he is a master in hand to hand... I truly think arguments can be made... He-Man being the class 100 that he is and the sword being magical and alla that jazz... I mean, why does WWHulk actually keep his head?

Throughout the middle ages, decapitation was the hallmark of many melee battles as plate mail worn over chain mail made the head a tempting and highly vulnerable target. Realistically, He-Man, were he to have any skill at all, should go for decapitation... he has the brawn and staying power to pull it off.

#15 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ramtha07: Easy, the character of He-man does not kill, but rather forces his enemy to surrender or simply knocks them out, and that strategy is pretty useless against the hulk. He -man could stop the Hulk advancing probably, but not defeat him. The fight would probably go thesame way as the battle with thor in "Hulk vs.". The only being on Eternia capable of actually stopping the Hulk would be Zodak.
#16 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:

@Ramtha07: Easy, the character of He-man does not kill, but rather forces his enemy to surrender or simply knocks them out, and that strategy is pretty useless against the hulk. He -man could stop the Hulk advancing probably, but not defeat him. The fight would probably go thesame way as the battle with thor in "Hulk vs.". The only being on Eternia capable of actually stopping the Hulk would be Zodak.

Morals off would be a nice twist then.
#17 Posted by lord_galactus (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously no one here has watched he-man to much so let me elaborate.   

NUFF SAID,he man stomps.
#18 Posted by RealityWarper (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Stomps ! ^^

What if Hulk breaks He-Man's sword ?

#19 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (25026 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH takes majority.

#20 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maikel said:

@Wattup: The most powerfull perhaps, but the problem here is that Hulk is simply unstoppable. And the other question would be what Hulk would be doing at castle greyskull in the first place. The only thing He-man could actually do is throw him into space.

Hulk is NOT unstoppable. He is not Juggernaut.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17524 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Hulk wins but seems like he went from being a powerhouse to a jobber lol. Hulks defeats don't make much sense sometimes or the way that he loses. Especially with his powerset. I think he'd be cooler if they made him actaully do what his powers are about rather than being the strongest one there is and get slapped around by the likes of Thor or Juggs. No knock on them I'm just saying if you've got unlimited potential for power via strength the angrier you get, the longer the fight rages on 9/10 you should win. But he kinda sucks lol... Hulk is a broken character

Agreed. There could be much more to him if he was used the way he was created to be.. That, and his annoying fanboys have now managed to take him down from my favourites to my likes.. :(

#22 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

He-man stomps, I got scans but im sure they've already been posted

#23 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

He man should take this ...

#24 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@quatro_briefs said:

Hulk is NOT unstoppable. He is not Juggernaut.

To He-man, he would be unstoppable. The "ramstone" of eternia has a similar power to that of juggernaut, and while he-man manages to divert it, the punches he takes from it can revert him back to prince Adam. (But all he would need to do is call upon his power again and he's back in the fight). Hulk is also fast, and as WWH he is also smart.

Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets, and has no upper limit. Neither does He-man, but he can call upon more power as he needs it. No matter what he calls upon, eventually the Hulk will catch up and match him. So he would need to call upon enough power to be far ahead of the Hulk, to buy some time to find a method get rid of him, throw him into space, subdue him, or even use the halls of castle greyskull, that features portals through time, space and alternate dimensions.

As with whatever opponent you give either character they'll always win in the end, there would be no true victor in the one-on-one.

#25 Posted by SMXLR8 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maikel: tell that to zues when he beat hulk bare fist

#26 Posted by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill pretend this forum is not real. He-mans strength ~ Superman. Superman strength >> Hulk. He man wins decently effortless.

#27 Posted by Iragexcudder (4924 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't completely based off strength. Just because a it's POSSIBLE that he-man is AS strong as superman, doesn't necessarily mean that he would beat hulk. I don't see any proof that he man is as strong as superman, I understand that he is "the strongest in any realm" but time has changed since he man has been off the grid. WW hulk should be able to beat he man IMO