• 87 results
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cjdavis103

Welcome To: "The World Tournament": Read OP First!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Midlevel & Streetlevel Characters

==============================================

Rules: Please Read, New Rules Implemented

1. CAN YOU POST SCANS? IF NOT, DO NOT BE MAD WHEN VOTERS VOTE AGAINST YOU FOR NOT POSTING ENOUGH FEATS FOR YOUR CHARACTERS.
  2. Morals On (Unless Perk Purchased) & In Character.

3. Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members & basic knowledge on opponents.
  4. Every team will receive 2 hours of prep before each Death Match.
  5. All Prep & Fighting Must Happen At The BF, No Leaving The BF Area.
  6. Basic Knowledge: Powers, Skills, Gear, Weapons (No Weaknesses, Morals, Etc)
  7. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  8. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  9. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.)
  10. No Time Travel or Time Manipulation of Any Kind.
  11. No Form of Strength or Attack will exceed 100 Tons Of Force(Physical, TK, Energy, Or Other)
  12. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off.
  13. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  14. Any Toon Force Is At Mid Levels.
  15. Speeds Will Not Go Over Mach 5.
  16. Clones are capped at 1,000(This does not automatically mean your character is capable of making 1,000.
  17. Perks that give powers will only work for one individual, not copies/clones to avoid clone abuse.
  18. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  19. All maps will be 50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length) x 50 Miles(Sky) x 50 Miles(Water & Land Depth)
  20. I Will Ref The Matches.
  21. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  22. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  23. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  24. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  25. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  26. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  27. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  28. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.

=========================

VOTING SCORING SYSTEM: (Please Read)

Points DO NOT STACK, votes either fall into one category or the other.

Number Of Posts(Of Voter)Vote Score Amount(Point Worth)
Any Tourney Member3 Points
Over 2,0002 Points
500 to 2,0001 Point
100 to 499.5 Point (Half a Point)
  1. Voters Will Be Screened. Only Voters With At Least 100 Posts Or More Will Be Accepted.(This Rule Will Be Ignored For Those Who Are Actual Tourney Members)
  2. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends or Voting Against A Debator Out Of Spite, I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote.
  3. Voters Need To Leave At Least A 1 Sentence Reason For Voting.
  4. DO NOT OPENLY WHINE ABOUT HOW SOMEONE VOTED. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT A "SUSPECT VOTE" PM ME PRIVATELY.

============================

CjDavis: Orange and White : Quincy Ninja's Rise!!!

New Team:

• Naruto (7) No Sage mode no Rasenga shiriken
  • Uryu (5)
  • converting 4 perk points to charicter points
  • Juggernaut Helmet (One Size Fits All) (1) (uryu)
  • Batman Utility Belt (Naruto) (1)
  • New 52 Deathstroke Armor (2) (Team Perk)
  • Spider Sense (Parker 616) (2) (Naruto)

VS

Higorm: Here Comes The BOOM!

Team:

PERKS

• 5 Hours of Prep (1)
  • DD Senses (616) (2)
  • Full Wiki Knowledge (2)
  • Hurt Intangible Enemies (2)
  • Morals Off & Perfect Teamwork (3)

Battlefield:

Map is 50miles x 50miles x 50miles.

Each side of the map is even in distance & length.

============================================

Population 2,000: 1,000 people on each side of the map.

============================================

DO NOT cross the black line during prep in any form, you may attempt to see what your competitor is doing. Your competitor's college lab, walmart, or homedepot will be considered "off site". Bringing their set up tools or what they build into the battlefield or travel time, to and from their offsite setup is a non issue.

=====================================================

General Population Description: Medieval Times, armed with Medieval Weapons.

Only the men are armed, women & children are unarmed. There is a good even mix of men, women, and children. Any form of super powers will be considered divine miracles or witchcraft by the people, depending on what they are. They only know that there are "strange folk" about. They have limited to almost no info on your teams or what they are up to. The men & women are college athlete level in stats and have fodder solider level combat skills.

No Caption Provided

============================================================

Animal & Plant Life:

European Countryside Level, no real predators outside of some birds. Biggest animals are the cows & horses. Basically think LOTR type of town.

==================================================

No Caption Provided

Deadline: 2 Weeks August 27th

Lets try this again

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cjdavis103

@higorm

I'm gonna go first Now a lot of this is similar but different so please bare with me

Prep:

My team is gonna be busy for our 2 hours

Naruto will create a few hundred clones and for about an hour he will familiarize himself with all his new gear testing what each device can do and the limits of it and any combinations he can think of. with the clones experience he can over 2 weeks worth of constant experience with his gear.

once he is done familiarizing himself he will then create the limit of 1000 Clones and with Ishida's direction he will break them into 3 distinct Units

Assault(750 clones): 75 units of ten which will space themselves equally across the line staying on buildings and in the Park

Ambush(200 clones): these guys will seed themselves into the community with transformation jutsu

Distraction(50 clones) 25 units of 2 spread out across my half of the city some on roof tops others hidden in buildings and one squad in the forest on the Devil's tusk. one of each of these clones will transform into Ishida.

All clones will stay in comunication with Uryu using the communicators in Batman's belt

Uryu will keep an eye on your team during prep analyzing them ( he can sense and detect minute information about his opponents just by their Souls i can post feats as necessary) as he briefs Naruto on his plan ( using the advanced knowledge provided on teammates to both convince him and to plan to the best of Naruto's ability's)

before the battle begins Ishida and naruto head to the forest on my side of the map and hide in there while they track the battle Via Naruto's Clones and Ishida's senses

Battle:

the battle plan is rather complicated so bare with me

The Assault squads charge in and Locate your team whither they are together or separate no mater what only one group will engage each group of yours

the Naruto clones will be useing primary their tools at this stage to converse chakra and stay at range which include but are not limited to

Sonic weapons, Tasers, super enhanced baterangs that can cut though stone with ease , Explosive baterangs , explosive tags Smoke bombs and pellets , animal attraction weapons ( that somehow always attracts a colony of bats....) and more

Whats more not all of those Tools and weapons flying around are weapons

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Surprise B%tches Point blank attack which leads into

Rasenga Even in it's first use it has more than enough power to put down May and BQ and even Monet will not walk away unscathed

More over Clones are all wearing Promethium armor so it will take more than one attack to put them down which with your full knowlege will be caught by surprise by leading to another free hit

Now they all have Naruto's physicals as well meaning that tracking and dogeing them is gonna be an issue but i mgaen you can do it after a fasion but that's a part of my plan you see

No Caption Provided

He can treat each exchange with your charicters as a test and get to know how they fight their powers any tricks you might have etc etc

so as you clean up one squad the next comes in with all the experiences of the former and will progressively get harder and harder to defeat and when Naruto decides he has learned enough he can swarm you with a constint barrage of attacks from hundreds of clones Simultaneously all with plenty of experience fighting you and this leads into by second point Fatigue

Your team will be attacked by these squads forcing them to fight and Naruto has a hell of a lot more energy then you how long do you think you can keep this up? and how long do you think your supplies can hold out?

and of course you only opponents are not just the assault squad but the Clones that look and sound exactly like the towns people meaning at any time you could be sucide bombed by a towns person or Shanked by little kid walking down the street hell even the Barrels are not entirely safe! and that's not counting the traps Naruto can lay for you ( and with the creativity of a prankster i doubt you can see them all)

So you will have to watch your back now as you try to track me down and as part of the plan one of the clones will let slip that * Ahem* "Hah you'll never find the real me morons i've got decoys all around the entire city you'll never find me among all these clones! Belive it!" * ahem* thus alerting you of the distraction squad and Naruto can pull of the "act" as he is telling the truth You'll never find him as he is not among the clones.

The longer you stay in the city chasing after the Distraction clones that are keeping away from you or hideing the more time Naruto has to wear you down and as the Shadow clones can use shadow clone jutsu they can replace their numbers as needed to keep you entertained. And naruto can keep this up for some time Giveing his clones Chakra and never moving from his Spot in the forest

Naruto can keep this up for as long as he has chakra and You have no way of finding him

Eventaily either your team will Die or Naruto will run low on chakra which will lead into Phase 2

the clones will tell you where the real one's are at after they swarm you

Now there is plenty of Open ground betwine the forest where Naruto and Ishida are at Giveing Ishida Plenty of room and time to kill your tired team

In his first appearance he had an effective range of over the horizon

and rate of fire and accuracy

Unmatched by aything on your team

and of course if you manage to get their naruto would have been exusted by all the clones so he would use his trump card

The 9 tails chakra Which though training he has learned to tap into on command giveing him a fresh Chakra tank with 100s of times more chakra then Kackishi readily available and

A massive healing factor on top of his armor's

oh and the more you fight him the more the 9 tail chakra takes over and he is notoriously bad at controlling it ( i can give you pleny of situations if you want) in desperate situations leading into

No Caption Provided

Chakra cloak Version 1 this fourm is What Naruto can control... For the most part this gives him extra protection more power and of course

No Caption Provided

Acts on it's own to attack and if Saske's eyes can't keep up you have no chance of dogeing

and the Longer Naruto uses this form the more the chakra runs wild (0 tails is stable for the most part once he goes into tailed state his power runs wild) adding tails and power as time goes on and once it reaches 4 tails well

No Caption Provided

I'll Post this when you can prove you can survie long enough to even get here

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103: here comes da BOOM!

TEAM

PERKS

• 5 Hours of Prep (1)
  • DD Senses (616) (2)
  • Full Wiki Knowledge (2)
  • Hurt Intangible Enemies (2)
  • Morals Off & Perfect Teamwork (3)

Initial Considerations

Every team will receive 2 hours of prep before each Death Match.

With the given prep from the rules and the 5 hours of prep from the perks I have a total of 7 hours to build my strategy and tool up, preparing myself to the upcomming battle. In addition to this, I possess Full Wiki Knowledge, which is anything I can find about your team on the internet, not only powers, abilities, but also weakness. By looking at your team perks we see that you have none of those. Basically that's the first clear advantage my team possess over yours, which is Previous Knowledge.

That would be useless without a team members capable of making good use of the said perk. The thing is I possess Bomb Queen on my team, who is known for her prep mastery, possessing a genius level intelect, she's a bomb expert. She has and can create bombs in different sizes and intensities and can uses them with great proficiency. She's also to create not advanced devices like the Occularium, after the original was destroyed, which is a advanced computer who grants her live information about anything she needs.

Moving on my perks, we can see that my team doesn't have morals, something Bomb Queen already had, and Perfect Teamwork, another aspect that your team lacks. That shouldn't be a big deal at all, but I have Monet on my team and that makes all the difference. With her powers, my team can be TP linked and the coordination and joint action will be even greater. Oh, and that's the second advantage my team possess over yours, which is Synergy.

Another feature we must consider is overall senses. Monet possess enhanced senses, which are so advanced that she possesses telescopic and night visions, as well as superhuman hearing. She also possess telepathy, which is the ability to read minds and project her thoughts into the minds of others and defensively mask her mind against telepathic intrusion. Monet has also been shown to be capable of other basic telepathic abilities such as illusion casting and memory wiping. She can use this power, combined with the full knowledge to scan the map and distinguish the enemies from the medieval population. Complementing, Bomb Queen is packing Daredevil's Radar Sense, heightened senses that allow her to "see" what's around, working as a form of Human Echolocation via low wave projection. It synthesizes a very close analogue of three-dimensional 360% human sight.

Finally, we have May Day Parker's Spider-Sense, which is superior than the one you have, which comes from Peter Parker. Whereas Spider-Man could only get a feeling that a particular spot was dangerous to him (or similarly to the preservation of his secret identity), Spider-Girl is able to sense the exact direction from which the danger comes. In addition, whereas Spider-Man's spider-sense simply registered a general sense of danger (with the strength of the response being in proportion to the amount of danger he was in), Spider-Girl can recognize sources of danger. This allows her to determine whether the danger is posed by a familiar source (such as an attack by a familiar foe) or is a new threat. This applies even if she has incomplete knowledge of the source of danger. For example, if May is being spied on by an unknown observer on several different occasions, she is able to tell if each incident involves the same, or a different observer as a previous incident. Now you have the third advantage I possess here, Enhanced Senses.

In short:

• Synergy
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Previous Knowledge (and superior prep time)

Battle Schemes

First thing to be done is TP Link the whole team through Monet's psionic powers. Now the team, which already have perfect teamwork, will have perfect coordination, also sharing each others thoughts. That means if Bomb Queen capture anything with her radar, the rest of the team will know, same thing works for May Day spider sense, or Monet's enhanced senses. There's literally no place to hide. No one shall escape my sight. That also means it's virtually impossible to attack my team by surprise. The combination of so many different and great senses, previous knowledge and enhanced vision, will allow my team to be aware of everything.

Next move will be performed by Bomb Queen, who'll use her powers to spread bomb threats along the map. She possess bomb gloves, which can take many forms for style purpose, but all show the same gear packing explosives in whatever form they take. These Bomb Gloves also have built in razor claws and also pack a powerful explosive in every hit. The blast caps are standard bombs she carries in massive bulk, which can blows through walls, down the Super Durable/Strong hero called Ace Justice, and up to six caps can level a multi story building. In addition, she can emit tear gas from her gloves, that are capable to cover area. It was used on the White Knight (Quoted by the comic twice as the same stats as Superman). We also have explosive balls that has been shown to carry various explosive ball type in her gloves, capable of ricocheting bouncing bombs as well as flash bang bombs. She has even shown to have Napalm in her glove as well other bomb devices.

First, Monet will use her flight to scout my part of the map so the whole team can recognize it as a whole, being aware of it's limits and everything else. Then, she will disguise herself as one of the medieval people, considering your teammates doesn't have ways to know who is who. Then using her powers, will project her thoughts into the mind of the medieval people, which can be done in 7 hours, to insert in their minds the picture of Naruto, so using medieval weapons they can attack as many clones they can possible engage in battle. Helping the team to neutralize the clone army.

The team, guided by May Day Parker, will focus on Naruto, through her spider-sense, identifying the real enemy among the clones, the main objective is to deafeat Naruto, the major threat among your team members. My team will know everything about him so there's not much you can bring to the table. Once my team manage to distinguish the real Naruto, it's gonna be a matter of time to bring him down. Bomb Queen can instantly explode as many clones she needs to, no matter how many of them are created.

Spider-Girl will help the team, given cover, acting as a support fighter, using her agility and reflexes to perform impact webbing against the enemies, as well as guiding the team with her superior spider-sense.

Bomb Queen can more than clear the entire map with her powers, even if the clones are using enhanced armor, so clones won't bother my team at all, and once we find the real Naruto, Monet can pretty much shut him down telepathically. BQ and Spider-Girl just need to keep him busy long enough until Monet can finish Ishida.

Monet can block Uryuu arrows with TK, since she was able to block bullet's with ease, considering she possess superhuman speed, allowing her to move and accelerate faster than any normal human, able to fly through the air through sheer act of will. While her top speed is not currently known, it is at least 500 MPH. In X-Factor 04, she caught up with--and leisurely maintained the speed of--a passenger plane carrying a suspect while inducing a psychic illusion. Recently she reached flight speeds up to mach 3 as she flew all the way from Hungary to the UAE, and also enhanced reflexes to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. She's become rather good at being able to catch bullets, even when fired from a few feet away.

Considering that my team possess knowledge about both Naruto and Uryuu morals, in character behavior and mindset, I don't see how they will perform all those things you said, seems like more than a stretch. You doesn't have Morals OFF perk so don't experct me to believe your team will go straight up to the kill, they'll most likely study my team and wait them to make the first move, which is going to be your downfall. Naruto is a good guy, he would never place innocent people in danger, which is exactly what you are planning to do. Not to mention that I've never seen Pre Pain fight Naruto going tailed beast mode for complete random strangers, but only for very close friends. Same applys to Ishida, he tends not tu use lethal force according to his wiki. Your team doesn't know mine is morals off, so that's something you don't expect.

My team can go all out for the kill and you won't be prepared, like at all.

*I can provide scans of anything I said if you want*

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cjdavis103

@lukehero: @higorm:

Basically that's the first clear advantage my team possess over yours, which is Previous Knowledge.

Not for Long by the 3rd and 4th Squad Naruto will have a very good idea on what your team can do

my team can be TP linked

Feats for this because sending thoughts =/= linking sensory input

der-Girl is able to sense the exact direction from which the danger comes. In addition, whereas Spider-Man's spider-sense simply registered a general sense of danger (with the strength of the response being in proportion to the amount of danger he was in), Spider-Girl can recognize sources of danger. This allows her to determine whether the danger is posed by a familiar source (such as an attack by a familiar foe) or is a new threat. This applies even if she has incomplete knowledge of the source of danger. For example, if May is being spied on by an unknown observer on several different occasions, she is able to tell if each incident involves the same, or a different observer as a previous incident. Now you have the third advantage I possess here, Enhanced Senses.

Feats for this and keep in mind the orginal and Ishida are passive and not a "theart" the only danger is inside the city from the clones and the people. and her spider sense only aplies to her so it will not cover the other members of your team

First thing to be done is TP Link

Feats Please

There's literally no place to hide. No one shall escape my sight.

Expet for the fact that this a 50 Mile by 50 mile map Plenty of room , and their are plenty of bulidgs to hide in and your sense can't breach the Transformation jutsu

That also means it's virtually impossible to attack my team by surprise

Not really the only thing for sensing an ambush from the amush squad is her spider sense which will be tingleing like crazy from all angles all the time and she has to consciously act on her spidersense if she disregards it she can get blindsided

and that's just May. BQ and Monet have no reason to suspect that the little girl walking down the street is actually a Naruto clone laden with explosives, or going to shank BQ with a Wind enhanced knife

and even with spider sense there are just to many wide angle attacks going on and the spider sense is no counter to sonic attacks nor AOE explosives

and the Trasform into a wepon for a suprise attack combo is perfect as it can tell that the weapon is dangerious but not that it's gonna become a clone for a perfect mid battle ambush

The combination of so many different and great senses, previous knowledge and enhanced vision, will allow my team to be aware of everything.

they still have to communicate they are not all one being, their "prior knowledge" is only wiki info they have never fought naruto nor have they fought Naruto with Batman's gadgets and Promethium Armor and all the senses in the world can't comensate for a secronized barrage of sonic( which will be super efective against DD senses) and explosive attacks

Next move will be performed by Bomb Queen, who'll use her powers to spread bomb threats along the map.

Because i'm sure the locals will love the fact you are killing them and blowing up their homes and Naruto and Ishida will just let you go around killing people you just Bought me a free morals off thanks

he blast caps are standard bombs she carries in massive bulk, which can blows through walls,

so basically explosive baterangs and paper tags with less range ,acurracy and speed? that's good

and up to six caps can level a multi story building

Only 6? that menas she will run out of those fast

In addition, she can emit tear gas from her gloves

Lucky for me Batman hapens to have a gas mask in his Belt huh ( seriously it's like a tardes it has to be bigger on the inside) so all my clones can put that on and ignore your tear gas

considering your teammates doesn't have ways to know who is who

except you have no idea who the clones are and If you kill one your cover is blown

. Then using her powers, will project her thoughts into the mind of the medieval people, which can be done in 7 hours, to insert in their minds the picture of Naruto, so using medieval weapons they can attack as many clones they can possible engage in battle. Helping the team to neutralize the clone army.

What Clones? do you mean the clones that are disguised as normal people by magic? or do you mean the clones that are jumping around at high speeds above them like Orange blurs? or do you mean the clones in fortified positions or hiden?

and will they help you once you start your wanton rampage with BQ's bombs?

The team, guided by May Day Parker, will focus on Naruto, through her spider-sense, identifying the real enemy among the clones

The "real"enemy is the clones as they are the one's trying to kill/stop you ( and hapen to be attacking you) she is not omniscient she has no reason or way to find where the orginal's are at

My team will know everything about him so there's not much you can bring to the tabl

expect I already have you have to deal with the self creating clones Naruto is apart from this battle

Once my team manage to distinguish the real Naruto

Oh and pray tell how will you manage to do that? you can See a Naruto and Ishida that look real and one of the clones will have quoted the line makeing you think that Naruto and Ishida is in the city

it's gonna be a matter of time to bring him down.

ah yes time Your team is running out of it you said it yourself BQ only has so many bombs and only 6 bombs that can possibly hurt the original Naruto you miss or use them on clones (which she should do) you will run out and she unlike May has no danger sense nor super agility meaning unless she is constantly protected the other 2 she can be taken out quite easily

May has her fauthers spider sense but her strength and durability are far weaker she can and will be taged by enough effort or when she helps BQ Naruto has tons of chances and even her more experienced father has been taged by Peak humans whom Naruto Points and laughs at before doning and armor that makes him even faster,stronger and more reactive and more AOE attacks and the sonic attacks are a perfect counter along with the weapon clone which her spidersense can't predict

Bomb Queen can instantly explode as many clones she needs to, no matter how many of them are created.

Yeah no pre TS naruto was approaching the limits of this tournament's speed limit post TS he is well above it and his reactions match his speed and that's amped by his armor he can dance circles around BQ how the hell is she going to kill his clones with Impunity when his promethium armor could straight up tank her lower explosives with out branking the shadow clones and any indirect hits would not have a chance of breaking them unless she used her super bombs which she only has 6 of so feel free to use it on the replaceable clones

oh and if she hapens to be wearing any metal

No Caption Provided

bye bye bombs or by makeing her the magnet Hello Karma

BQ needs to prove she can beat a clone let alone a dozen let alone a few Hundred coordinated clones all with the experience of every single clone killed

Spider-Girl will help the team, given cover, acting as a support fighter, using her agility and reflexes to perform impact webbing against the enemie

Speed wise she is vastly slower than Naruto Strength wise she is much weaker

Unless she has smashed a Skyscraper sized snake and stoped it's Lunge pre 3 year time skip and a hell of a lot of training. and a single Rasenga is enough to floor her and I should mention even his punches can send her for a loop expacaily with the Taser knuckles in the inexhaustible Bat bag o Tricks

as well as guiding the team with her superior spider-sense.

Guildeing is not possible for her

Bomb Queen can more than clear the entire map with her powers, even if the clones are using enhanced armor, so clones won't bother my team at a

Gonna need feats for this part and your gonna need to avoid the army of Medevil people that are trying to kill you

Monet can pretty much shut him down telepathically

Yes Because attacking the mind with an eldreric abomination of Hate and killing intent inside it is Such a good idea.... ( in case you could not tell that's sarcastic )

BQ and Spider-Girl just need to keep him busy long enough until Monet can finish Ishida.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for giveing me the match up I wanted why?

Because Ishida is packing the weapon most suited to killing/beating Monet ( seeing as they have killed a bunch of inocent people by this point he has no mercy for her)

No Caption Provided

This is the most badass non Zampacto weapon in Bleach why?

Because not only is it a ridiculously powerful blade ccuting thoughe massive Vibrateing blades with ease But it's and atomic level Chainsaw and not only that But what it cut's it makes easier for Uryu to absorb and above all else

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GG no really

Monet can block Uryuu arrows with TK, since she was able to block bullet's with ease,

Bullets are not even Mach 1 Uryu is at the limit for speed and his arrows go even faster and more over

No Caption Provided

Energy based and a hell of a lot more powerful then a mere bullet and as i stated before

No Caption Provided

Good luck blocking that

oh and I do not need to hit you with the Sword/arrow as I am more than capeable of this little number

oh and he can use use his own energy or the energy Naruto is puting out to use this as well

and that's not the worst bit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this means that he can seal your power with a single good shot

No Caption Provided

(Naruto)

Because Monet is screwed in this fight

and as for Your outher exusted Team members naruto will be smacking them around Hard using the experaince of more than 1000 encounters Spider sense Stats that make your team look like it's standing still a new army of clones each of which as strong as him and can take some punishment

and that's not geting into the slaughter of Naruto's Chakra cloak V1 and V2

Big issues for you

1. Your prior Knowlege advantage fades fast due to Naruto's experaince gaining from each clone
  2. Your teams speed is far weaker then mine Naruto can dance circles around your team and thus His clones can do the same thing
  3. your team being attacked from every angle consistently Jams the spider sense so you have no way of tracking the orginal
  4. your Durability is suspect so the Hits from The clones will be enough to put you down let alone the Kyubi mode and chakra cloaks
  5. you primary means of attack for 2 of you characters are useless ( webbing vs Wind knife, physical attacks vs Greater speed) and BQ can be taken out with Magnets
  6. Even in your best case senerio yous still have to cover miles of open area under fire From ishida and you don't have the power to do that expeacily not while tired from the constant battle with clones and sure as hell not with out wounds
  7. Naruto just has better stats then you add in his Kyubi stats and healing factor you don't have a chance to kill him
  8. Cloak modes are overkill you only have one weapon that can possibly hurt version him and thats unlikely to make it that far due to the limited number she has on her
No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HigorM  Moderator
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: no problem just makeing sure

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103

Rebuttals

Not for Long by the 3rd and 4th Squad Naruto will have a very good idea on what your team can do

This is such a poor tactic, you can't compare superior prep time being used by a genius level intellect character combined with full knowledge. All your clones will be useless, I shall prove you why.

Feats for this because sending thoughts =/= linking sensory input

If you look in every single wiki page about Monet, you will see that she is described as being a telepath, able to read minds and project her thoughts into the minds of others, and also defensively mask her mind against telepathic intrusion. Monet has also been shown to be capable of other basic telepathic abilities such as illusion casting and memory wiping. Next scans shows Monet communicating telepathically with Rachel, as seen in X-Men#9.

No Caption Provided

Even if she couldn't, Bomb Queen can build Comm Links for the entire team during prep time. She already have that equipment along with her visor.

Feats for this and keep in mind the orginal and Ishida are passive and not a "theart" the only danger is inside the city from the clones and the people. and her spider sense only aplies to her so it will not cover the other members of your team

There's no such thing as Ishid not being a threat. My team knows they are in a combat situation, so everyone is a potential threat. Not to mention they know everything about your team, including his "passive" behavior. They will know that's the way he fights since they have access to anything they need thanks to the Full Wiki Knowledge Perk. You ask for feats huh?

May Day Parker's Spider-Sense

First and foremost, by Peter Parker own words, her spider-sense is more enhanced in comparison to his own. See scan:

No Caption Provided

It can be considered as being a precognition, since it basically tells her where things are coming from, and not just that things are coming, it shows the source of the danger, that's why your whole clone idea won't work at all. She will know who the real Naruto is and where he is from the start.

So far she has already fought blind and also against invisible enemies, as shown next:

Expet for the fact that this a 50 Mile by 50 mile map Plenty of room , and their are plenty of bulidgs to hide in and your sense can't breach the Transformation jutsu

Show me a scan of those clones or transformation jutsu being able to get past 3 different types of senses. Monet possess enhanced hearing as well as telescopic and night vision, Bomb Queen, thanks to the a perk, is packing Daredevil's radar sense, which alone would be more than enough to breach your jutsu. See scan:

No Caption Provided

Also, the radar sense possess a good deal of range, as you can see below:

So yes, my team got everything they need to easily track yours, no matter how big is the map or how far or deep you go to hide, we will hunt you down, and once considering your team knows nothing about mines, you'll be caught by surprise from multiple directions.

Not really the only thing for sensing an ambush from the amush squad is her spider sense which will be tingleing like crazy from all angles all the time and she has to consciously act on her spidersense if she disregards it she can get blindsided

and that's just May. BQ and Monet have no reason to suspect that the little girl walking down the street is actually a Naruto clone laden with explosives, or going to shank BQ with a Wind enhanced knife

and even with spider sense there are just to many wide angle attacks going on and the spider sense is no counter to sonic attacks nor AOE explosives

and the Trasform into a wepon for a suprise attack combo is perfect as it can tell that the weapon is dangerious but not that it's gonna become a clone for a perfect mid battle ambush

May Parker never displayed such thing, you are just making that up. The scan where she fights blind while being attacked by multiple tentacles proves it.

So my team possess FULL KNOWLEDGE about your team, which includes being aware of Naruto's most used jutso, and they have no reason to suspect that the first thing he's going to do is use said jutso to try to disguise himself taking advantage of the number of people on the map? Are you serious?!

As said before, Bomb Queen can easily insta-kill all your clones effortlessly. Her power output has proven to be enough against much stronger and durable foes before. I said she will easily dispose them because she already expect said lame tactic from him.

I can also argue that Naruto would never use his jutso that way since he possess morals, and in character means he would never place innocent people in danger, which is exactly what you are planning to do. Your move is a big fail from the start.

they still have to communicate they are not all one being, their "prior knowledge" is only wiki info they have never fought naruto nor have they fought Naruto with Batman's gadgets and Promethium Armor and all the senses in the world can't comensate for a secronized barrage of sonic( which will be super efective against DD senses) and explosive attacks

Irrelevant. It's not just "wiki info", it's FULL wiki knowledge, which means everything that can be found about your characters. That includes discriptions of theirs battles, how they fight, powers, abilities, weakness, everything. My perk also grants me information about your perks, including the batman gadgets, promethium armor and everything else. We came to this fight fully aware of who is the enemy, what he is capable of and how we can defeat you. Which means my team won't be surprised by any of your tricks since they already know them beforehand.

Because i'm sure the locals will love the fact you are killing them and blowing up their homes and Naruto and Ishida will just let you go around killing people you just Bought me a free morals off thanks

I'm not killing anyone, I'm just spreading traps. They are meant to explode your team, not the locals. You won't get any free morals since that's not the way it works. Your main strategy makes absolutely no sense. You used the clone jutso to create hundreds of Naruto clones disguised as the medieval people, placing them in jeopardy, something completely NOT in character, considering Naruto would never do such thing to innocent people.

so basically explosive baterangs and paper tags with less range ,acurracy and speed? that's good. Only 6? that menas she will run out of those fast.

No. That was just one type of her explosives. She doesn't resort on devices, but power, to create Energy Bombs. When she inhaled Bomb Teen's DNA, she gained her abilities to create Energy Bombs. The power source of her powers was her connection with Desarak/Ashe who used her as a conduit for the energy of hatred he generated when he used her to fuel The Artifact used to grow his power and create a war between New Port City and the world. However when she was killed by She-Spawn and went to the underworld she took the Artifact and hid it inside her body (inside her vagina as it was "a perfect fit"). After she returned to the real world the artifact was fused withing her, meaning that she doesnt need Ashe's powers to fuel her energy bombs. After Ashe was killed by Poochie, she became even more powerful and is now able to energy bombs within a person's body. See scan:

No Caption Provided

Lucky for me Batman hapens to have a gas mask in his Belt huh ( seriously it's like a tardes it has to be bigger on the inside) so all my clones can put that on and ignore your tear gas

Yeah, and you team will know in advance we plan to use gas against you huh? Convenient! (would say roscharch). Not to mention her tear gas can cover the area and put down a foe considered to be on Superman level.

except you have no idea who the clones are and If you kill one your cover is blown

Wrong. With the mix of Daredevil's senses (super hearing, smell, radar), Mayday Spider-Sense, Monet super hearing and enhanced sight, you really want to sell that s***** idea of yours?

What Clones? do you mean the clones that are disguised as normal people by magic? or do you mean the clones that are jumping around at high speeds above them like Orange blurs? or do you mean the clones in fortified positions or hiden? and will they help you once you start your wanton rampage with BQ's bombs?

Magic? MAGIC YOU SAY?! Since when Naruto possess magic based powers?!

Let's say he does possess magic, well sorry to give you the news but, Bomb Queen is immune to any type of magical energy. Fail number #2.

Another thing to consider, you are using magic based powers while wearing Nth Metal, something that possess anti-magic properties? Well, that's just GENIUS! Oh, and Fail number #3.

I've already explained this and won't repeat myself.

ah yes time Your team is running out of it you said it yourself BQ only has so many bombs and only 6 bombs that can possibly hurt the original Naruto you miss or use them on clones (which she should do) you will run out and she unlike May has no danger sense nor super agility meaning unless she is constantly protected the other 2 she can be taken out quite easily

May has her fauthers spider sense but her strength and durability are far weaker she can and will be taged by enough effort or when she helps BQ Naruto has tons of chances and even her more experienced father has been taged by Peak humans whom Naruto Points and laughs at before doning and armor that makes him even faster,stronger and more reactive and more AOE attacks and the sonic attacks are a perfect counter along with the weapon clone which her spidersense can't predict

I never said she only packs 6 bombs, I said up to six caps can level a multi story building. Let's run a quick reminder on her bombs, taking into consideration she has insane accuracy. Able to pin a fly to the wall across the room, and ricochet bombs with skill. Further considering she is also immune to her own bombs.

• Various Cap Bombs, Missiles, Napalm, Gas, Flash Bangs, and Micro Thermal Nukes.
  • She also has Energy Bombs, these Bombs are fired at a single straight direction, but she can use this power to explode people form inside out like a telefrag. Packs as much punch as Multiple Hand Grenades on average.
  • Finally she has Rocket Boots, and a Visor that allows her to scan things.

Yes she doesn't have May spider-sense but she has Daredevil's senses, which combined with her perfect aiming make her a nightmare to your clones.

May Parker spider-sense is superior to her dad's. She's not as strong but she is more agile than him, so I doubt your clones would ever touch someone who can fight blind being guided by a precognitive sense which tells her not only about the danger but also it's source.

Yeah no pre TS naruto was approaching the limits of this tournament's speed limit post TS he is well above it and his reactions match his speed and that's amped by his armor he can dance circles around BQ how the hell is she going to kill his clones with Impunity when his promethium armor could straight up tank her lower explosives with out branking the shadow clones and any indirect hits would not have a chance of breaking them unless she used her super bombs which she only has 6 of so feel free to use it on the replaceable clones

For the last time, there's no "only 6", she can create Energy Bombs, that's her main power, deal with it. She can blast your clones as many times she wants with enough power to collapse a entire block. Those bombs were enough to kill much more durable foes, why should I believe your armor would fare any better? Not to mention she is already aware about your clone making, so that's why she used those 7 hours of prep to place traps across the map, they will be blown before they can see what happened.

Gonna need feats for this part and your gonna need to avoid the army of Medevil people that are trying to kill you

Laughable. How about this:

No Caption Provided

Sounds good enough?

Yes Because attacking the mind with an eldreric abomination of Hate and killing intent inside it is Such a good idea.... ( in case you could not tell that's sarcastic )

I heard that Genjutsu is the closest thing compared to Telepathy. Post Time Skip Sasuke used his powers to go inside the mind of Naruto and handled the Nine Tails with no problem. Monet isn't Sasuke but she can use something Naruto has never came across before and TP user should be able to do the same thing against him.

I'll deal with the Quincy in the next post.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cjdavis103

@higorm:

This is such a poor tactic, you can't compare superior prep time being used by a genius level intellect character combined with full knowledge.

No? even an idiot would have an idea of how someone fights if they fight them a few dozen times. does it go into detil and creat a complex plan? No, Does it give my character Accurate knowledge on how you fight and how his weaponss and tactics work interact with you? Yes!

Not even the best laid plans survive contact with the enemey even if she studys him for years Naruto can pull of something new and secrew you over. the difference here betwine full knowledge and the info Naruto is gathering is that Naruto's information is practical as In it is what is gonna be useful for this fight and applyees to him and Ishida

All your clones will be useless, I shall prove you why.

By all means

If you look in every single wiki page about Monet, you will see that she is described as being a telepath, able to read minds and project her thoughts into the minds of others, and also defensively mask her mind against telepathic intrusion. Monet has also been shown to be capable of other basic telepathic abilities such as illusion casting and memory wiping. Next scans shows Monet communicating telepathically with Rachel, as seen in X-Men#9.

I Never doubted that she could send her thoughts to others But linking senses =/= comunicating thoughts

Oh and for your weirdly placed monnet scan for speed?

Firstly Both Naruto and Ishida are Mach 5 in combat speed where as she is only mach 3 in travel speed and even then She slams into the building with no control. so basicly She is still chargeing headlong into a prepared killzone of someone faster than her with much better range

There's no such thing as Ishid not being a threat. My team knows they are in a combat situation, so everyone is a potential threat. Not to mention they know everything about your team, including his "passive" behavior. They will know that's the way he fights since they have access to anything they need thanks to the Full Wiki Knowledge Perk. You ask for feats huh?

Le Sigh you must have had a hard time reading this huh? I mentioned this in rebuttal to the spider sense which Only tracks threats that are actively trying to hurt her. and even if she does sense them how does she tell them apart from the dozen other hidden units?

It can be considered as being a precognition, since it basically tells her where things are coming from, and not just that things are coming, it shows the source of the danger, that's why your whole clone idea won't work at all. She will know who the real Naruto is and where he is from the start.

So far she has already fought blind and also against invisible enemies, as shown next:

...... Dude your not proveing anything here yes she has spidersense yes she can tell threats so what? the clones are the theart not Naruto that would be like saying she can sense Doom's location when he sends out robots to fight . they are completely sepreat entities from Naruto

No Caption Provided

even an eye technique designed to pin point tiny differences of chakra can't tell the difference hell at no time in the entire manga has anyone found naruto other than process of elimination all of the thearts she feels is very real and the orginal Naruto and Ishida are Passive they are not fighting prove to me that she can find a far off distant target with no indicators show me this and i Might concied they can find me

Show me a scan of those clones or transformation jutsu being able to get past 3 different types of senses. Monet possess enhanced hearing as well as telescopic and night vision, Bomb Queen, thanks to the a perk, is packing Daredevil's radar sense, which alone would be more than enough to breach your jutsu. See scan:

that would work.... if naruto is wearing a disguise he is not he has actally taken the form of a person ( or object) you can't see under it. unless you happen to have chakra sensing as a subskill?

Also, the radar sense possess a good deal of range, as you can see below:

So yes, my team got everything they need to easily track yours, no matter how big is the map or how far or deep you go to hide, we will hunt you down, and once considering your team knows nothing about mines, you'll be caught by surprise from multiple directions.

hmm I wounder how that works with sonic weapons flying around? to answer my own question it dosent if anything this is an easy incapacitation of BQ and if they are actually linked in senses your entire team.more over it dosent have the range to cover the entire city or even a large chunk of the map. let alone the forest. Show me DD hearing something 20 miles away while dealing with sonic weapons

May Parker never displayed such thing, you are just making that up. The scan where she fights blind while being attacked by multiple tentacles proves it.

That's one threat can she consciously tell the difference betwine 100s of threats simultaneously? More over that's just her personally her contribution towards the defense of the rest of your team has become 0 she can't sense the danger to others which is a core dependent of your stratagem

So my team possess FULL KNOWLEDGE about your team, which includes being aware of Naruto's most used jutso, and they have no reason to suspect that the first thing he's going to do is use said jutso to try to disguise himself taking advantage of the number of people on the map? Are you serious?!

Sure they can suspect it but will they suspect that one person more than the civilians? or if they do go around killing Everyone do you think Naruto is not gonna want your head?

As said before, Bomb Queen can easily insta-kill all your clones effortlessly. Her power output has proven to be enough against much stronger and durable foes before. I said she will easily dispose them because she already expect said lame tactic from him.

I'm gonna come back to this once i finsh with your BQ feats

Irrelevant. It's not just "wiki info", it's FULL wiki knowledge, which means everything that can be found about your characters. That includes discriptions of theirs battles, how they fight, powers, abilities, weakness, everything.

But have they fought him? no they have not reading what someone can do on paper is different then first hand knowlege

My perk also grants me information about your perks, including the batman gadgets, promethium armor and everything else

Oh and where does it say that? Show me it in the OP where it says you get full knowlege on our perks

We came to this fight fully aware of who is the enemy, what he is capable of and how we can defeat you. Which means my team won't be surprised by any of your tricks since they already know them beforehand.

The problem is You have to be prepared for all of the tricks all of the time and Naruto can adpat to that he has the time and the experainces to fiqure out your counters to the tricks

and you still have to provide counters to them for example Sonics work and BQ goes down hard and May can and will get swarmed with her weaker physicals and specially slower speed . combine that with AOE and she can't doge every thing

m not killing anyone, I'm just spreading traps

In a Populated area...... with big explosions..... thats gonna kill people

You used the clone jutso to create hundreds of Naruto clones disguised as the medieval people, placing them in jeopardy, something completely NOT in character, considering Naruto would never do such thing to innocent people.

I'm sorry Is naruto the one chucking high grade explosives around? he has no idea on your morals a proper Ninja ( which is his point of comparison) would just avoid the crowds not blow them up and kill indiscriminately Once he finds out that your killing people He will drop the transformation jutsu and be pissed off to no end

. She doesn't resort on devices, but power, to create Energy Bombs.

..... Which is it?

Yeah, and you team will know in advance we plan to use gas against you huh? Convenient! (would say roscharch). Not to mention her tear gas can cover the area and put down a foe considered to be on Superman level.

oh no You will get a clone with it before the rest wise up and Naruto is a ninja he tealls with air born attacks all the time

oh and does this guy have a Gas mask? Batman has dealt with Posion ivy's pheromones, scarecrows Fear toxin , andd Jokers laughing gas . I doubt it can work on the Bat-gas mask

Wrong. With the mix of Daredevil's senses (super hearing, smell, radar), Mayday Spider-Sense, Monet super hearing and enhanced sight, you really want to sell that s***** idea of yours?

Sonic

Multiple threats and only effects may

sight and hearing is not gonna get past a transformation jutsu

and above all else Not sensoray linked

Magic? MAGIC YOU SAY?! Since when Naruto possess magic based powers?! mistake I have already been coreected on this point in the PM as you know Naruto uses Chakra related powers only which is non magical

Let's say he does possess magic, well sorry to give you the news but, Bomb Queen is immune to any type of magical energy. Fail number #2.

Another thing to consider, you are using magic based powers while wearing Nth Metal, something that possess anti-magic properties? Well, that's just GENIUS! Oh, and Fail number #3.

I was already corrected in the PM Naruto does not use magic based powers as you well know.

She also has Energy Bombs, these Bombs are fired at a single straight direction, but she can use this power to explode people form inside out like a telefrag. Packs as much punch as Multiple Hand Grenades on average.

Seriously?

NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.)

Various Cap Bombs, Missiles, Napalm, Gas, Flash Bangs,

Congrats she can make explosives... None of which have the out put to breach promethium armor with a dead on hit ( with the exception of missiles But i never saw those explode)

Micro Thermal Nukes

She says this but the out put was .... Tiny if it was anying close to what it implies it should have blown that bulding to hell but it only explodes on contact ( not like she can tag Naruto on her best day)

ble to pin a fly to the wall across the room, and ricochet bombs with skill

Cute that helps her tag someone who is fast enough to dance circles around her how?

but she has Daredevil's senses, which combined with her perfect aiming make her a nightmare to your clones.

actually the Sonic devises the clones are using cancel DD senses and make Life hell for her so unless she has a conter for that....

and so what she has to use a big boom to take out a clone and she has to worry about her comrads being caught up in the blast

May Parker spider-sense is superior to her dad's. She's not as strong but she is more agile than him, so I doubt your clones would ever touch someone who can fight blind being guided by a precognitive sense which tells her not only about the danger but also it's sour

She moves at about what 60-80 MPH? Lets High ball the crap out of her and say she has combat speeds of Mach 1 (which she has no feats for ) that means at the higest of Higest high balling to the point that it's absurd she is 1/5th as fast as Naruto and her agility is put to shame by naruto and he docent have crawl on walls he can walk. so basicly her spider sense will have to compensate for a massive speed and agility gap then compensaite for the AOE explosions, then compensaite for the fact she is out numbered a few dozen to one. and to the fact that Naruto is gaining experaicne on how to fight her and he has first hand experience on spider sense

May Will not last long

"only 6"

????????

clones as many times she wants with enough power to collapse a entire block.

Feats for this Because she you have not shown this kind of power

so that's why she used those 7 hours of prep to place traps across the ma

Your side of the Map and Your killing civilians , and your 7 hours of prep is a bit much to have her plant all the bombs ( in a city larger then rome and still have time to formulate a plan

Laughable. How about this:

Oh More killing inocent people with a smile I'm Sure she and Naruto will get along great ( in case you could not tell that was sarcastic)

eard that Genjutsu is the closest thing compared to Telepathy. Post Time Skip Sasuke used his powers to go inside the mind of Naruto and handled the Nine Tails with no problem. Monet isn't Sasuke but she can use something Naruto has never came across before and TP user should be able to do the same thing against him.

Saske has eyes that are used to ccontrol tailed beasts and Naruto was not gonna go all out against his best friend

Going thoughe all of this i can say you can kill clones yes you can do that but the problem lies with this Naruto is only get suprised by that 1 time then he will adapt stay at range or use tricks to get close Like say magnetizing her gauntlets trowing off her aim a "miss aimed" kuni leading to a point blank attack

and above all else if hse uses her biggest booms then she will put May in danger of being killed so may would have to stay at a disance easy prey for swarming and suddenly your team has 0 Idea on where to go

I have more but i want to see your anti quincy post

And one more thing Try to keep it civil dude all these attacks on me like FAILand questioning my skill as a debater has no place in a civil debate

Looking forward to your anti Quincy post

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103:

And one more thing Try to keep it civil dude all these attacks on me like FAIL and questioning my skill as a debater has no place in a civil debate

said the power creeping guy :P

Also, from the RULES:

Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.

There's nothing wrong from my part, I'm afraid you're gonna have to deal with it =/

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

said the power creeping guy :P

I honestly did not agrree with the OP but what does that have to do with civility in a debate?

okes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.

There's nothing wrong from my part, I'm afraid you're gonna have to deal with it =/

from the same rules

1. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.

I don't want to win by Disqualification so please try to keep it to a minamum

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: @higorm:

Please keep it civil bros. A heated rivalry can be enjoyable for readers, but only if it remains a respectful one.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103: stop crying about it, please feel free to point out one single personal insult and i'll be glad to conced.

As it seems, looks like that's your only likely option of winning..

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

you want to play that way? fine lets go then make your anti quincy post so i can show you just how screwed you are

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HigorM  Moderator
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cjdavis103
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: If you do not post tonight i'll make my next post

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billnyethescieceguy:

While i appreciate the support if you can please delete your comment or edit it as outer people should not comment on a tournament unless voteing has opened

Thanks

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HigorM  Moderator
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: okay thanks sorry notifications are screwed up and i am geting none of them

Avatar image for billnyethescieceguy
Billnyethescieceguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I'm sorry I've never seen any of these before.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billnyethescieceguy:

No problem your new it's not a big deal just for future referance CAVs and tounerments Don't comment untill voteing unless requesting being taged for voteing

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103:

No? even an idiot would have an idea of how someone fights if they fight them a few dozen times. does it go into detil and creat a complex plan? No, Does it give my character Accurate knowledge on how you fight and how his weaponss and tactics work interact with you? Yes!

Not even the best laid plans survive contact with the enemey even if she studys him for years Naruto can pull of something new and secrew you over. the difference here betwine full knowledge and the info Naruto is gathering is that Naruto's information is practical as In it is what is gonna be useful for this fight and applyees to him and Ishida

No. Your whole concept is wrong. There's nothing "new". You are using a limited version of Naruto. You can't pull out tricks he has not already done. That's the point. My team knows about him beforehand. You've used the most used trivial jutsu possible, how can my team not being prepared to deal with such a predictable tactic?

You assumes that all will work out the way you think, like nothing can go wrong, but forgets I possess everything to turn your move into a failure. Pior knowledge, time to prepare to it, perfect teamwork, enhanced and superhuman senses, everything. Your team only have basic knowledge about my team, they don't have a clue about the Perks for example. How do you expect to suceed if your enemy foresee your movements, preparing to be a step forward so the battle begins. You can't just say: "Naruto will pull something new and screw you over". Come on, you are better than that!

I Never doubted that she could send her thoughts to others But linking senses =/= comunicating thoughts. Oh and for your weirdly placed monnet scan for speed?

Firstly Both Naruto and Ishida are Mach 5 in combat speed where as she is only mach 3 in travel speed and even then She slams into the building with no control. so basicly She is still chargeing headlong into a prepared killzone of someone faster than her with much better range

So are you saying that she can maintain a conversation with someone far away from ther while flying at high speeds but she can't somehow convey thoughts? Let's think about it for a second. Monet can read minds and send her thoughts to others. She can do it while fighting or flying, as already seen. The team possess perfect teamwork, which means they pretty much know what without even looking each other. Since Monet is inside their minds, once Bomb Queen uses her radar sense or May Parker her spider sense, those information will be inside their minds, same ones Monet is reading. Got it now? Perfect Teamwork + TP Link = Perfect Coordinated Synergy.

Monet can further increase her flight and combat speed with her Telekinesis. She was trained by someone called Emma Frost, so she is a capable psionic mutant. As for the scan, she didn't lost control, she slammed into the building on purpose, she was just protecting her face from the shrapnel. See the scans again:

Le Sigh you must have had a hard time reading this huh? I mentioned this in rebuttal to the spider sense which Only tracks threats that are actively trying to hurt her. and even if she does sense them how does she tell them apart from the dozen other hidden units?

Where did you get that from? Haven't you read the scans I posted? Can you see anyone trying to hurt her in the scan below? I've also told you that she tracks the SOURCE of the danger. So no matter how many clones you plan to create, she will find the real Naruto

No Caption Provided

even an eye technique designed to pin point tiny differences of chakra can't tell the difference hell at no time in the entire manga has anyone found naruto other than process of elimination all of the thearts she feels is very real and the orginal Naruto and Ishida are Passive they are not fighting prove to me that she can find a far off distant target with no indicators show me this and i Might concied they can find me

That's totally different. The Byakugan technique is meant to see Chakra. Naruto uses chakra to create said clones so every single one of them will have it inside them. May Parker spider-sense is well-known and accepted by all as being superior to her father's. It's superior because indicates the source from where the danger is comming, in this case, the real Naruto. In addition to that, Bomb Queen already used her power, prep time and full knowledge to set trap to the clones, since they won't know about my team, you can't tell if she's using gear/equipment or power. You are gonna have to keep sending more clones in a useless loop since she can blow them up every single time while my team properly tracks the source of the danger.

that would work.... if naruto is wearing a disguise he is not he has actally taken the form of a person ( or object) you can't see under it. unless you happen to have chakra sensing as a subskill?

Daredevil can't see either, he's blind you know? But he senses the smell, noises, heartbeats. Using the full knowledge he will know how to differ a disguised clone from a regular medieval person.

hmm I wounder how that works with sonic weapons flying around? to answer my own question it dosent if anything this is an easy incapacitation of BQ and if they are actually linked in senses your entire team.more over it dosent have the range to cover the entire city or even a large chunk of the map. let alone the forest. Show me DD hearing something 20 miles away while dealing with sonic weapons

Why the hell would your team be using sonic attacks in the first place? You don't have the slightlest idea about our Perks, so you can't possibly know Bomb Queen possess Daredevil's senses. You have no good reason to employ sonic attacks. I've already proved how far is the range, and that my team can pretty much fly over your clones to reach your "hidden" team.

That's one threat can she consciously tell the difference betwine 100s of threats simultaneously? More over that's just her personally her contribution towards the defense of the rest of your team has become 0 she can't sense the danger to others which is a core dependent of your stratagem

She doesn't need to. Once the fight start, by approaching to my team your clones will be blown apart.

Sure they can suspect it but will they suspect that one person more than the civilians? or if they do go around killing Everyone do you think Naruto is not gonna want your head?

If my team go around killing everyone that's nothing you can do about it, and don't try to sell that he would enter some sort of rage mode and turn into the beast because I'm not buying it. There's no evidence to prove he would do such thing. Those are people he has never seen before, not his friend, you're going to need a lot more to convince me. Remember he has only killed one single person Pre -Pain fight and that was Kakuzu, who was planning on ripping out the hearts of Naruto's friends & had already played a major part in the death of a Hidden Leaf Teacher.

Oh and where does it say that? Show me it in the OP where it says you get full knowlege on our perks

According to @lukehero himself:

With Full wiki knowledge they know you like Doom & Reed Richards know each other. All of their powers weaknesses, and history. Full means Full. They would know about your perks, gear, and mindset.

I'm sorry Is naruto the one chucking high grade explosives around? he has no idea on your morals a proper Ninja ( which is his point of comparison) would just avoid the crowds not blow them up and kill indiscriminately Once he finds out that your killing people He will drop the transformation jutsu and be pissed off to no end

Doesn't matter, you are the one who placed them in danger in the first place. You should never resort to such tactic. Naruto would never do such thing, ever. Bomb Queen can kill as many people as she wants if that's going to result in your team being defeated, which is most likely to happen given the circustances.

Feats for this Because she you have not shown this kind of power

I've already posted the scan..

Oh More killing inocent people with a smile I'm Sure she and Naruto will get along great ( in case you could not tell that was sarcastic)

She have a message for him:

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: @higorm: Let me know when you guys are ready for closers and votes. This has been a very good battle.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103:

Uryu Ishida

As said before, Monet will handle him. She packs the right set of powers to overcome him in a battle. She can fly at high speeds, reaching at least Mach 3 under normal conditions. Since here she is acting without morals she can go beyond that, not to mention she can use TK to further enhance her speed.

Speed feats:

No Caption Provided

She makes frequent use of speedblitzing, just look how she blitzed and defeated Amora (Enchantress)

Ishida's main attack can be blocked by Monet with her telekinesis, she's used to stop bullets mid air, and also catch bullets after they are fired, sending them back to the enemy. Next feats are from Generation X #65, 66 and 75.

1. First one Banshee gets shot at and monet catches and returns the bullet, This also shows her high resistance to injury since the speed at which the bullet is traveling would tear through a normal hand.
  2. This also shows her superhuman reflexes and super strength, she rips open the Iron gates like nothing then intercepts bullets fired at her while her back is turned without turning around perfectly. Even her teammates are surprised by her speed.
  3. Catches a rocket after it's fired at a teammate (she was on the other side of the room) and not only catches but defuses since it never goes off.
  4. Jubilee is shot at point blank range, Monet clobbers the shooter grabs the bullet and saves lee in less time than it takes to blink.
  5. Here Monet elaborates on the earlier feat she had time to catch the bullet and save lee at the same time.
  6. Monet gets shot at and returns a flurry of bullets.

So she is fast enough to deal with Ishida, but not just that, she can also use her TK against him and his attacks. She can create force waves using her speed and TK to knock the enemy down or deflect his arrow attacks:

Finally, she possess a great deal of durability, considering she was able to take hits from Pluto (the Hell Lord) and also WW Hulk, and her durability let her survive.

Does he packs any kind of Telepathic resistance?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cjdavis103

@higorm:

No. Your whole concept is wrong. There's nothing "new". You are using a limited version of Naruto. You can't pull out tricks he has not already done. That's the point. My team knows about him beforehand. You've used the most used trivial jutsu possible, how can my team not being prepared to deal with such a predictable tactic?

Because you have yet to explane how your team is prepared for all of Naruto tricks even with full knowlege you have to explane your teams counters. and even if the stratagem is predictable and simple dosent mean it will not work. and even if they understand the stratagem the tactics used will shift according to your team. and become unpredictable

. You assumes that all will work out the way you think, like nothing can go wrong, but forgets I possess everything to turn your move into a failure. Pior knowledge, time to prepare to it, perfect teamwork, enhanced and superhuman senses, everything. Your team only have basic knowledge about my team, they don't have a clue about the Perks for example. How do you expect to suceed if your enemy foresee your movements, preparing to be a step forward so the battle begins. You can't just say: "Naruto will pull something new and screw you over". Come on, you are better than that!

Incorrect up to this point you have just been fighting stage one I have a fall back stage ( the forest 0 tail mode, and Ishida) and a stage after that ( version 1 chakra cloak) and a final stage ( version 2) and you still haevnt coclusisevly prove BQ and May can even get to the end of stage 1 yet But once i finsh responding i will move on and show you just how screwed you are

So are you saying that she can maintain a conversation with someone far away from ther while flying at high speeds but she can't somehow convey thoughts? Let's think about it for a second. Monet can read minds and send her thoughts to others. She can do it while fighting or flying, as already seen. The team possess perfect teamwork, which means they pretty much know what without even looking each other. Since Monet is inside their minds, once Bomb Queen uses her radar sense or May Parker her spider sense, those information will be inside their minds, same ones Monet is reading. Got it now? Perfect Teamwork + TP Link = Perfect Coordinated Synergy.

Sense linking =/= telepathic communication

can they share info over the link yes will it take time for them to share that infomation yes, is the info shareing oove the link a couniiousse proceess yes

What you are trying to describe is a sorry link where they share all of each outher's senses at once andd you have yet to show feats for that

Where did you get that from? Haven't you read the scans I posted? Can you see anyone trying to hurt her in the scan below? I've also told you that she tracks the SOURCE of the danger. So no matter how many clones you plan to create, she will find the real Naruto

....... Did you post the right scan? i am seeing a basket ball game not her detecting a passive person miles away useing only her spidersense,

and you just said no danger so how can she track the source of no danger? if we use a very loose definition of danger the other team could fit that and she uses that to avoid them. or hell lets rember that this is a high-school game and that any superhuman should replicate this

That's totally different. The Byakugan technique is meant to see Chakra. Naruto uses chakra to create said clones so every single one of them will have it inside them. May Parker spider-sense is well-known and accepted by all as being superior to her father's. It's superior because indicates the source from where the danger is comming, in this case, the real Naruto

the real naruto is not involved in this part of the fight the clones are they are the ones attacking and they are the ones creating new clones. so unless you can prove that may can do something along the lines of knowing where doom is after being attacked by a doom bot then you have 0 chance of reaching me Hell you have yet to show a lonng range spider sense feat with no danger as a trigger!

In addition to that, Bomb Queen already used her power, prep time and full knowledge to set trap to the clones, since they won't know about my team, you can't tell if she's using gear/equipment or power. You are gonna have to keep sending more clones in a useless loop since she can blow them up every single time while my team properly tracks the source of the danger.

so BQ in less then 7 hours is gonna trap a 30 by 20 stretch of city? and make it so it dose not go off and kill any of your team? ....... yeah your going to have to show me this

and why would naruto's clones attack you in a mine filde after they find out about it they can wait as your plan is to attack me.

and how is she going to trap it as they are going to be all over the place they can use the walls to jump and even pre time skip they can cover vast distances with a single jump

so basicly the mine filde is a waster of time

Daredevil can't see either, he's blind you know? But he senses the smell, noises, heartbeats. Using the full knowledge he will know how to differ a disguised clone from a regular medieval perso

show me it working on a person who has completely changed his body with Chakra

Why the hell would your team be using sonic attacks in the first place? You don't have the slightlest idea about our Perks, so you can't possibly know Bomb Queen possess Daredevil's senses. You have no good reason to employ sonic attacks. I've already proved how far is the range, and that my team can pretty much fly over your clones to reach your "hidden" team.

. why would they use explosives? why would they use knives? Why would they use tasers? Because it would work on most people and has the added efect of being almost impossible to doge!

Thats changing your original post where you where engaging my clones and even if you changed your plan mid debate May would not be in danger and thus no way of tracking Naruto

She doesn't need to. Once the fight start, by approaching to my team your clones will be blown apart.

your on the offensive, you can't mine the entire city, the civailns will set off the bombs , Naruto can move faster than your bombs can go off , Naruto can leap over the bombs, Naruto is a ninja with experience with a hell of a lot more complex traps . all of these are reasons why that will not work

If my team go around killing everyone that's nothing you can do about it, and don't try to sell that he would enter some sort of rage mode and turn into the beast because I'm not buying it. There's no evidence to prove he would do such thing

Naruto not careing that you just killed a crap lode of people? yeah you do not know him at allhe is the definition of a shonen hero hell even as far back as the bridge arc hee was shown to care about people he just met and he has spent (200 times lets say 30 min?) days among them and you killing them freely.... Seeing how hot headed naruto is he is not gonna stand for that and he has entered 0 tails on comand and enetered tailed mode in training merely out of frustration

No Caption Provided

tailed beast mode here he comes!

Doesn't matter, you are the one who placed them in danger in the first place. You should never resort to such tactic. Naruto would never do such thing, ever. Bomb Queen can kill as many people as she wants if that's going to result in your team being defeated, which is most likely to happen given the circustances.

so let me get this right he would never place a person in danger but would not get angry with a person going around killing people? ..... Double standard much?

naruto has no way knowing you will go on a rampage killing everyone who moves and if you do that he will drop the transformation and be biting at the Bit to Beat you down

I've already posted the scan..

Yeah in case you can't tell thats 6 or more explosives at once that's not something that She can use on naruto due to the fact she has to set it up and the explosion would kill people on your team

She have a message for him:

Thats cute

No Caption Provided

Now i have more info on Uryu and Naruto to give so do not post just yet

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cjdavis103

@higorm:

he makes frequent use of speedblitzing,

her top speed you provided is mach 3. 2 Mach designations slower then Ishida there is no way in hell she is speed blitzing him

Ishida's main attack can be blocked by Monet with her telekinesis, she's used to stop bullets mid air, and also catch bullets after they are fired, sending them back to the enemy. Next feats are from Generation X #65, 66 and 75.

1. First one Banshee gets shot at and monet catches and returns the bullet, This also shows her high resistance to injury since the speed at which the bullet is traveling would tear through a normal hand.
  2. This also shows her superhuman reflexes and super strength, she rips open the Iron gates like nothing then intercepts bullets fired at her while her back is turned without turning around perfectly. Even her teammates are surprised by her speed.
  3. Catches a rocket after it's fired at a teammate (she was on the other side of the room) and not only catches but defuses since it never goes off.
  4. Jubilee is shot at point blank range, Monet clobbers the shooter grabs the bullet and saves lee in less time than it takes to blink.
  5. Here Monet elaborates on the earlier feat she had time to catch the bullet and save lee at the same time.
  6. Monet gets shot at and returns a flurry of bullets.

Bullets are not Energy attacks and certainly nowhere near as powerful as Ishida's arrows

ut not just that, she can also use her TK against him and his attacks. She can create force waves using her speed and TK to knock the enemy down or deflect his arrow attacks:

it has not afected energy attacks so far and Uryu laughs at your TK attack your shooting energy at someone who's skill set is using energy in the air to fight and on top of that Even if you could effect him in any way he can counter it with

to counter act your TK this also allows him to keep fighting even with incapacitating wounds combining this with his Armor makes him increadably difacult to put down

Finally, she possess a great deal of durability, considering she was able to take hits from Pluto (the Hell Lord) and also WW Hulk, and her durability let her survive.

Survive yes stay in the fight no Pluto Was defeating her with ease, and WWH one shot her to jersey with a kick both where blunt force not an energy attack that loosens her molecular bonds.

Also the seele schneider can easily cut her defenses apart her durability is no match

and to top it all off Uryu can hit her with this little number

Loading Video...

all in all Uryu sums up his fight with Monet pretty well

Does he packs any kind of Telepathic resistance?

Yes it's called Jug's helmet capable of resisting mental attacks from heavy hitters like Professor X

No Caption Provided

and that's Monnet

BQ and May if they even survive long enough to get to the edge of the city have to cross 10+ miles with no cover In Ishida's kill zone and neither of them have the durability or the relexs to cross that distance alive or with their power's intact ( as a single arrow to the chest can strip them of all powers)

Now lets say that They do manage to work though the city and over a 1000 Shadow clones ( possibly over 3 thousand) and Ishida's Kill zone you finally manage to reach Naruto

No Caption Provided

Naruto can tap into 9 tailed chakra on command

which includes this

Any attack you even try to launch at him or any of his clones will be sent flying with just a glare

and that's just the beginning as he has enhanced strength in this form as well and his healing add this to his armor and He has spider sense on top of all this meaning BQ and May have no chance of beating him.

Now lets say you do somehow manage to deal with the massive number of super powered clones that can send you flying with ease and can one shot you with a single solid hit and manage to actually hurt Naruto fast enough that his Healing factor can't keep up with and actually manage to put him in critical condition the Nine tails will step in

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto gets a big burst of healing and a Chakra cloak to provide an additional level of protection and power

He can create a Chakra field for another level of defense for those of you keeping score that's

1. spider sense
  2. Greater speed
  3. Chakra Deflection
  4. chakra Shield
  5. Chakra cloak
  6. promethium armor
  7. Crazy durablility
  8. High speed regen

to get though good luck

On top of this His chakra cloak functions indipently of him and since it's connected to his spidersesne that means it can react before you can react so At this point May is not even in this fight any more ( if she even makes it this far) and BQ's bombs are none issues and he can strigeht up blitz the crap out of her

oh and he wants to he can say "get over here " and bring BQ in for a good punch to the face or rather a Rasenga to the face as he can use it in one hand

Oh and as demonstrated in the training scan Naruto's clones can countinue to act so on top of dealing with someone stronger faster more durable and far more powerful she has to deal with Naruto clones chucking sonics around still ( and you still have yet to provide a counter for those) and using may outer tricks

and that's just the beginning

Post time skip his physicals are much higher even in only the first tale mode

No Caption Provided

3 tails ..... yeah this is gonna hurt

just him yelling can destroy the bridge and Create 2 chakra shields BQ can't break that if she hit it with everything she has

Physical Power is off the charts BQ and May would be one shoted and Monnet would get blasted back to jersy

Oh and if that's Not enough over kill for you once naruto hits tailed chakra cloak it's only a matter of time before Version 2 Rears it's head

Just him powering up is more power than BQ has displayed

Just him waveing his hand causes a shock wave that can one shot

Burying his hands for a surprise attack underneath and he can creat new arms from those arms

No Caption Provided

And on contact with it you will burn

No Caption Provided

Did i mention the chakra clone?

Oh and just for the sake of over killl

no one on your team can survive that

and whats worse the use of this mode puts a hell of a lot of power into the air amping Ishida

Lets review

to win you have to

1. defeat 1000 clones in the city and this number is steady as they can and will replace the fallen clones
  2. get past Ishida's kill zone
  3. fight 0 tailed naruto and crticly wound him
  4. survive chakra cloak version 1 Naruto
  5. Some how defeat Version 2 Naruto
  6. defeat an amped to hell and back Ishida
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@lukehero: sorry for the delay, been busy..

@cjdavis103:

No Caption Provided

Because you have yet to explane how your team is prepared for all of Naruto tricks even with full knowlege you have to explane your teams counters. and even if the stratagem is predictable and simple dosent mean it will not work. and even if they understand the stratagem the tactics used will shift according to your team. and become unpredictable

The odds are in my favor. I have the full knowledge perk, a genius level intelect character with a visor connected to the internet, which allows her to search whatever she needs online. She got 7 hours to be prepared against your team. She can count on her resources to build specific bombs and explosives to work against Naruto and Ishida, after all she's a bomb expert. You won't have time to shift anything during battle because my team will be all over yours. The one true unpredictable team here is my team, since you don't know them well, their weakness or everything they can do, neither their perks, so the advantage is mine.

Incorrect up to this point you have just been fighting stage one I have a fall back stage ( the forest 0 tail mode, and Ishida) and a stage after that ( version 1 chakra cloak) and a final stage ( version 2) and you still haevnt coclusisevly prove BQ and May can even get to the end of stage 1 yet But once i finsh responding i will move on and show you just how screwed you are

I don't have to prove a damm thing. All that stage talk is complete bull. A moral ON Naruto, while in character, wouldn't ever resort to such power, and even if he does, I have a counter for that, you shall see it.

Sense linking =/= telepathic communication

can they share info over the link yes will it take time for them to share that infomation yes, is the info shareing oove the link a couniiousse proceess yes

What you are trying to describe is a sorry link where they share all of each outher's senses at once andd you have yet to show feats for that

I don't have to show nothing. I've already proved she can establish a TP link with a teammate across the map, while flying at top speeds, reaching Mach 3. She won't have trouble doing the same here, it shall be easier. She is a telepath, which means she can read minds. If she can read minds, she can read the information from her team, which means she will know about what they see or sense during the fight.

....... Did you post the right scan? i am seeing a basket ball game not her detecting a passive person miles away useing only her spidersense,

and you just said no danger so how can she track the source of no danger? if we use a very loose definition of danger the other team could fit that and she uses that to avoid them. or hell lets rember that this is a high-school game and that any superhuman should replicate this

You claimed she only used her spider-sense when attacked, well I've just proved you were wrong. She already fougth blind and sensed a invisible enemy, she's more than capable of detecting your team. There's no way you can surprise my team or attack them with success. They already expect you to do so. Full Knowledge + Spider-sense (precognition). Next scan shows Madame web referring to spider-sense as precognition when he lost it.

No Caption Provided
  1. Peter explains how spider-sense "talks" to him.
  2. When he lost his spider-sense he almost died doing something very commom and banal, which is web swinging. But then we see that his spider-sense guides him even when he doesn't know it.
  3. The conclusion we have is that it's able to make him act better, actually guiding his moves.

May Parker possess an even greater spider-sense. My team is being guided by such power, so there's no way your plans can properly work against my team, we will be prepared for it because we already know about them.

the real naruto is not involved in this part of the fight the clones are they are the ones attacking and they are the ones creating new clones. so unless you can prove that may can do something along the lines of knowing where doom is after being attacked by a doom bot then you have 0 chance of reaching me Hell you have yet to show a lonng range spider sense feat with no danger as a trigger!

Doesn't matter. All May Day Parker has to do is concentrate. She don't need much time to accomplish the same feat her father was able to. While Peter's spider-sense could not discern the specific nature of the impending threat, Spider-Girl one can identify which direction it is coming from and the severity of the danger by the intensity of the spider-sense. She'll have time to focus on the real Naruto because Bomb Queen will deal with the clones herself.

No Caption Provided

so BQ in less then 7 hours is gonna trap a 30 by 20 stretch of city? and make it so it dose not go off and kill any of your team? ....... yeah your going to have to show me this

and why would naruto's clones attack you in a mine filde after they find out about it they can wait as your plan is to attack me.

and how is she going to trap it as they are going to be all over the place they can use the walls to jump and even pre time skip they can cover vast distances with a single jump

so basicly the mine filde is a waster of time

Yes, she's a bomb/explosive expert, with a genius level intelect, with full knowledge on the enemy team and time to prepare accordingly. Not to mention that with the news senses comming from Daredevil's powers allow her to see the map better than anyone. She can place bombs and explosives of all kinds whatever she likes, and they don't work solely as blast mines, they can be guided missiles or sensor bombs, or whatever type may better fit to the kind of enemy she's facing here. You won't have time to create more clones, because she will explode them (creating energy bombs at will) on sight, actually, she doesn't even have to look at them thanks to the radar-sense.

show me it working on a person who has completely changed his body with Chakra

Doesn't matter if the person is fueled with Chakra, Ki, Spiritual Energy, Cosmo, whatever, if they step into the radar-sense, Bomb Queen will pick it up no matter who.

. why would they use explosives? why would they use knives? Why would they use tasers? Because it would work on most people and has the added efect of being almost impossible to doge!

Thats changing your original post where you where engaging my clones and even if you changed your plan mid debate May would not be in danger and thus no way of tracking Naruto

Still, you have no good reason to employ sonic attacks. You don't have the slightlest idea about our Perks, so you can't possibly know Bomb Queen possess Daredevil's senses. I've already proved how far is the range, and that my team can pretty much fly over your clones to reach your "hidden" team.

I'm not changing anything, but only stating what is possible and reasonable to happen in a combat situation.

your on the offensive, you can't mine the entire city, the civailns will set off the bombs , Naruto can move faster than your bombs can go off , Naruto can leap over the bombs, Naruto is a ninja with experience with a hell of a lot more complex traps . all of these are reasons why that will not work

Actually, she can. And Naruto doesn't know where the bombs are in the first place, how can he dodge or leap over them? You don't have access to my part of the map during prep so don't come with that. The people will be a colateral effect and won't be enough to turn him into a beast. Naruto has never dealt with this kind of enemy who can place energy bombs wherever she feels like to.

Naruto not careing that you just killed a crap lode of people? yeah you do not know him at allhe is the definition of a shonen hero hell even as far back as the bridge arc hee was shown to care about people he just met and he has spent (200 times lets say 30 min?) days among them and you killing them freely.... Seeing how hot headed naruto is he is not gonna stand for that and he has entered 0 tails on comand and enetered tailed mode in training merely out of frustration

Bomb Queen will kill the clones first. Some people may die in the process, but who cares? He won't have time to do any of those things you named. We'll be pushing your team from the start with incessant attack, if he stops to perform that move he is done. But even if all the killing somehow manage to awake the beast, driving him to a state of hate and angry, Bomb Queen will be more than glad to deal with him, I shall explain why soon enough.

so let me get this right he would never place a person in danger but would not get angry with a person going around killing people? ..... Double standard much?

naruto has no way knowing you will go on a rampage killing everyone who moves and if you do that he will drop the transformation and be biting at the Bit to Beat you down

He can be as much angry as you won't, at this point I can't care less. I hope he is very angry, I really do. Let him come then, he shall be surprised to see what Bomb Queen has prepared for him.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@cjdavis103: second post.

TP Resistance

Yes it's called Jug's helmet capable of resisting mental attacks from heavy hitters like Professor X

Actually, being able to resist mental attacks doesn't mean he's immune to it. For instance, Psylocke was able to affect Juggernaut with a psionic strike:

No Caption Provided

BQ and May if they even survive long enough to get to the edge of the city have to cross 10+ miles with no cover In Ishida's kill zone and neither of them have the durability or the relexs to cross that distance alive or with their power's intact ( as a single arrow to the chest can strip them of all powers)

Now lets say that They do manage to work though the city and over a 1000 Shadow clones ( possibly over 3 thousand) and Ishida's Kill zone you finally manage to reach Naruto .Any attack you even try to launch at him or any of his clones will be sent flying with just a glare and that's just the beginning as he has enhanced strength in this form as well and his healing add this to his armor and He has spider sense on top of all this meaning BQ and May have no chance of beating him. Now lets say you do somehow manage to deal with the massive number of super powered clones that can send you flying with ease and can one shot you with a single solid hit and manage to actually hurt Naruto fast enough that his Healing factor can't keep up with and actually manage to put him in critical condition the Nine tails will step in

The way I see this fight and what is more likely to happen

Bomb Queen prepares her team to this fight, with the Visus, which is the name of the Visor she has connected to the internet. It allows her to scan anything and everything that may have information accessible by internet. Like the ultimate Hack machine for info gathering. It also allows BQ to controle any Bomb/Missile that requires tracking. It can also give BQ helpful advice with information of all kinds.

By that time, Monet will provide a TP Lkin to the team, for better coordination. Even if she somehow couldn't do it, Bomb Queen already packs Comm Links as her standard gear, so replicating more of those shouldn't be a problem.

Once properly linked, the team will be aware of each other moves and everything else during battle. Bomb Queen will place her trap bombs across the map, out of your teams reach, and also undetectable.

May Day will guide the team with her precognition power, helping both Monet and BQ find the real threats among the clones. Bomb Queen will use her energy bombs to decimate all clones created like flies, since said power was enough to bring Superman level character down before. She will proceed with the explosions, killing the medieval people in the process, which may or may not awake the beast inside Naruto.

Either way, with or without the nine tails fox you are doomed. Without it, your team doesn't have enough to win, but with it, things get even more complicated. Let me show you why.

Hate Empowerment: She can absorb energy from hate, as demonstrated when she absorbed Ashe's power and hate when they fought in the underwolrd.

No Caption Provided

Ashe is a demon named Desarak that feeds on evil. Every 1,000 years he has the opportunity to become a full demon in the fires of Hell if he can gain enough power from hate. Bomb Queen gets taken to the underworld by She-Spawn in a ploy to defeat his attempt to twist Bomb Queens mind towards global domination. Bomb Queen discovers the source of his power in the underworld and takes it for her own effectively ending Desarak's plans and transforming him back into cat form.

The power source of her powers was her connection with Desarak/Ashe who used her as a conduit for the energy of hatred he generated when he used her to fuel The Artifact and create a war between New Port City and the world. However when she was killed by She-Spawn and went to the underworld she took the Artifact and hid it inside her body (inside her vagina as it was "a perfect fit"). After she returned to the real world the artifact was fused withing her, meaning that she doesnt need Ashe's powers to fuel her energy bombs.

So What does it means? By entering those versions of yours, all you'll be doing is fueling Bomb Queen with power, since she can empower herself from hate, something Naruto is giving out in abundance.

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cjdavis103

@higorm:

. You won't have time to shift anything during battle because my team will be all over yours. The one true unpredictable team here is my team, since you don't know them well, their weakness or everything they can do, neither their perks, so the advantage is mine.

You have to go thoughe a city of 1000 Narutos and the rmy of normal people you raised aginst yourself to get to my team ( more than 20 miles away) that's plenty of time

I don't have to prove a damm thing.

No Caption Provided

Actually you do it's kind of the point of this

that stage talk is complete bull. A moral ON Naruto, while in character, wouldn't ever resort to such power

No Caption Provided

I did an entire explanation on this with scans please refer to that

I don't have to show nothing.

Refer to my first picture

've already proved she can establish a TP link with a teammate across the map, while flying at top speeds, reaching Mach 3. She won't have trouble doing the same here, it shall be easier. She is a telepath, which means she can read minds. If she can read minds, she can read the information from her team, which means she will know about what they see or sense during the fight.

Sening a message via TP is =/= sense linking hive mind

You claimed she only used her spider-sense when attacked,

and she had a "threat" from the basket ball team and just her enhanced senses means she can move thoughe with ease it's a Physical education basketball game that proves less than nothing

she's more than capable of detecting your team.

Still never shown her detecting a theart miles away that is not activly attacking her

There's no way you can surprise my team or attack them with success.

You never showed it working for thearts to allies only herself

They already expect you to do so. Full Knowledge + Spider-sense (precognition).

Your team is not omniscient they might have a good idea but they can't be sure of everything Naruto will do

May Parker possess an even greater spider-sense. My team is being guided by such power, so there's no way your plans can properly work against my team, we will be prepared for it because we already know about them.

Your using 616 Spiderman not May's dad not the same spiderman not the same spider sense

Doesn't matter. All May Day Parker has to do is concentrate. She don't need much time to accomplish the same feat her father was able to. While Peter's spider-sense could not discern the specific nature of the impending threat, Spider-Girl one can identify which direction it is coming from and the severity of the danger by the intensity of the spider-sense. She'll have time to focus on the real Naruto because Bomb Queen will deal with the clones herself.

Congrats she saw a guy in the same subway you still need to prove it works on a non direct theat 30+ miles away Show me the distance and i might believe you

Yes, she's a bomb/explosive expert, with a genius level intelect, with full knowledge on the enemy team and time to prepare accordingly. Not to mention that with the news senses comming from Daredevil's powers allow her to see the map better than anyone. She can place bombs and explosives of all kinds whatever she likes, and they don't work solely as blast mines, they can be guided missiles or sensor bombs, or whatever type may better fit to the kind of enemy she's facing here. You won't have time to create more clones, because she will explode them (creating energy bombs at will) on sight, actually, she doesn't even have to look at them thanks to the radar-sense.

Sigh You mised my point she has less then 7 hours to cover the entire city while comeing up with a plan ( detailed reseacrch like you are implying she has done takes hours at minimum ( how long does it take an experienced person here the feats and scans they need ) and she needs to seed an enormous area

as for her energy bombs you have yet to provide a single scan for energy bombs so how am I supposed to debate that?

Doesn't matter if the person is fueled with Chakra, Ki, Spiritual Energy, Cosmo, whatever, if they step into the radar-sense, Bomb Queen will pick it up no matter who.

No becuase you have not shown it working on someone who has completely changed their form ( weight, mass, shape) there is no way to assume glorified sonar can bypass a transformation jutsu

Still, you have no good reason to employ sonic attacks.

Actally i do Sonics are good weapons to use they do not need to hit only need to go off in the general vicinity for a hit Naruto wants a distraction so he can hit them with more powerful attacks and sonics fit the bill, and Naruto is treating each fight as an experiment so why would he not well Experiment?

I've already proved how far is the range, and that my team can pretty much fly over your clones to reach your "hidden" team.

I'm not even going to respond to this because i thought better then you as a debater you going back and Retconing Your arguments when you find out that there are not going your way

We'll be pushing your team from the start with incessant attack

Loading Video...

with what Spider girl who is maybe 60 MPH? BQ with no speed feats at all? Monent who is 2 mach speed destinations slower?

your team is not going to be pressing anything Naruto can dance circles around you on his hands your not pressuring Naruto or Ishida we are pressuring you

Actually, being able to resist mental attacks doesn't mean he's immune to it. For instance, Psylocke was able to affect Juggernaut with a psionic strike:

1. lowballing
  2. Your not psylocke so not relevant

Once properly linked, the team will be aware of each other moves and everything else during battle. Bomb Queen will place her trap bombs across the map, out of your teams reach, and also undetectable.

she has to prepare her team reseacr Naruto and ishida and rig an entire city to blow ... thats a lot and not feasible

May Day will guide the team with her precognition power,

1. Never worked on others
  2. never worked on a distance of 20+miles
  3. she's gonna be busy with the countless other threats in her face

BQ find the real threats among the clones. Bomb Queen will use her energy bombs to decimate all clones created like flies, since said power was enough to bring Superman level character down before. She will proceed with the explosions, killing the medieval people in the process, which may or may not awake the beast inside Naruto.

"Superman level" LOL

You should me 0 feats of this kind of power Show me this

You have yet to show feats for explosions that can kill more than 1 or 2 clones nor have you shown me reation feats for her that lets her react to Mach 5 blitzing nor have your provided a counter for sonic attacks

Basicly She is not an issue and is beat back in the city within seconds

Hate Empowerment: She can absorb energy from hate, as demonstrated when she absorbed Ashe's power and hate when they fought in the underwolrd.

Ashe is a demon named Desarak that feeds on evil. Every 1,000 years he has the opportunity to become a full demon in the fires of Hell if he can gain enough power from hate. Bomb Queen gets taken to the underworld by She-Spawn in a ploy to defeat his attempt to twist Bomb Queens mind towards global domination. Bomb Queen discovers the source of his power in the underworld and takes it for her own effectively ending Desarak's plans and transforming him back into cat form.

The power source of her powers was her connection with Desarak/Ashe who used her as a conduit for the energy of hatred he generated when he used her to fuel The Artifact and create a war between New Port City and the world. However when she was killed by She-Spawn and went to the underworld she took the Artifact and hid it inside her body (inside her vagina as it was "a perfect fit"). After she returned to the real world the artifact was fused withing her, meaning that she doesnt need Ashe's powers to fuel her energy bombs.

... That's your trump card?

No Caption Provided

Your Hate Empowerment means nothing as as far as i understand it only works on large scale world wide hate an increase of local hate has no bearing on her powers and you have never shown it if she could

oh and the big thing in her.... "special place" will be ... unpleasantly bright to ishida and she draws all her power from it so i wounder what would hapen if she took an arrow to it ......

So What does it means? By entering those versions of yours, all you'll be doing is fueling Bomb Queen with power, since she can empower herself from hate, something Naruto is giving out in abundance.

You've yet to post a feat only speculation I'm not impressed

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: It looks like we're going to debate till the deadline maybe a bit after

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HigorM  Moderator

@lukehero: I have nothing new to adress, I'm ready for votes.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good points good reads

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Hey CJ, edit the Headliner and put the word Votes or Vote.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers