Feats for The wrecking crew.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@terry2012: extremely inconsistent at times can go blow for blow with Thor and other ones have been soloed by street levellers, all meant to be class 100 but absolute jobbers to be fair

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terry2012: extremely inconsistent at times can go blow for blow with Thor and other ones have been soloed by street levellers, all meant to be class 100 but absolute jobbers to be fair

Thank you. That is exactly what I thought. Are they immune to poison?

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: haven't encountered position to my knowledge but to be fair Wrecker has some random abilities with his crowbar such as force fields and energy conversion ect, bit like a watered down Mljonir

Btw isn't Giganta a WW villain and has great speed and class 100+?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By terry2012

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

@terry2012: haven't encountered position to my knowledge but to be fair Wrecker has some random abilities with his crowbar such as force fields and energy conversion ect, bit like a watered down Mljonir

Btw isn't Giganta a WW villain and has great speed and class 100+?

Okay thank you. So the wrecking crew wins.

Giganta is actually both The Justice League and Wonder Woman villain, mainly Wonder Woman for the most part since she started out as a villain for Wonder Woman. And I do not recall her having any type of speed. And her strength only increase when she increase her size, so I do not know if she have class 100 tons strength nor do I remember it ever being implied.

Edit: The Wrecking Crew lose.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

technically Poison Ivy could solo....

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giganta solos, no one on the Wrecking Crew should be able to contend with a Wonder Woman class enemy

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I don't think the wrecking crew was ever meant to be class 100. I seem to recall them getting rated in the 30-40 ton range like an average Asgardian while the Wrecker is maybe 60 ton range. Thor usually holds back when he fights them or is in a weakened condition. The one time he did cut loose on them he wiped the floor with them.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: to be fair they debuted in a Thor comic plus never seen 40-60 runners one shot large buildings furthermore if your able to cause an earthquake by your strikes you gotta be a class 100

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I highly doubt it as much as they occasionally job they've held their own vs avengers with hulk and Thor on the roster and was going to win one time before they got BFRed

Not to mention Wrecker completely no sold an IF chi infused punch and also destroyed colossus with ease

Beaten Hercules

Pile driver one shotted both luke cage and Dr strange with one shot

Not to mention wrecker alone has soloed hulk on two occasions and in one of them completly one shot hulk, I don't think they win this fight but no one is soloing

I think your low balling them

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spambot

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: I know they debuted in a Thor comic but I still don't think any of them were ever class 100. The one guy uses a wrecking ball as a weapon though which would amp his striking power and possibly allow for doing something like causing an earthquake. As I said, I seem to recall seeing them listed in a Marvel handbook in the 30-40 ton range which would make sense since they were simply granted Asgardian power which falls into that range. Its not like they were given the power of Thor or something. Thor fodderized them once when he said he wasn't going to take it easy on them anymore after they had brutally attacked someone. They also consistently are shown to be individually not that powerful which backs up them being more in the 40 range.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@ancient_0f_days: I highly doubt it as much as they occasionally job they've held their own vs avengers with hulk and Thor on the roster and was going to win one time before they got BFRed

Not to mention Wrecker completely no sold an IF chi infused punch and also destroyed colossus with ease

Beaten Hercules

Pile driver one shotted both luke cage and Dr strange with one shot

Not to mention wrecker alone has soloed hulk on two occasions and in one of them completly one shot hulk, I don't think they win this fight but no one is soloing

I think your low balling them

When? The last time Hulk fought the Wrecking Crew he completely humiliated them.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: someone who has beaten Hercules,Namor,colossus,hulk,Thor I a fight shows thy are consistently a class 100 team

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 Figured, but that's an EXTREMELY high end feat from many decades ago. Wrecker's more current showings speak a very different story. He was beating the New Avengers(Wolverine, Luke Cage, Jessica Drew, and Spider-Man) fairly easily for a while, though he didn't oneshot any of them and ended up getting beaten down when Luke took his crowbar.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Deadpool and Spider-Man alone were enough to deal with them.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I agree that's why I said he is highly inconsistent however he has tons of high end feats and I tend to view his showings vs street levellers as bad writing considering he has beaten nearly big hitter in marvel you can think off not mention not many people have stood there and laughed off an Iron Fist chi enhanced punch and IF even commented saying he can't do anything to hurt him

Not to mention wrecker when bored of Loki just teleported him away against Lokis wishes, his crowbar posses nearly all the same powers as Thor

Luke cage also If I recall correctly broke his hand punching the crowbar

He also has such strongm energy projection that he has created I dimensional tear in the universe during a fight vs Ghost rider

I don't believe they won I've said that earlier but I hate when not as used characters get low balled and now everyone saying people like Giganta can solo when by feats wrecker could wreck her 1v1 and people saying their not class 100 you don't get many under class 100 that on multiple different times have one shot buildings and knocked out hug tiers and caused earthquakes with their hits

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: why you lying? they were getting trashed until punisher showed up and gassed them all which is ultimate PiS tbh when you come to think they could of absorbed the gass or created a force field

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Ivy and Giganta tag-team that azz....I'm almost kinda jealous...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Spider-man was already taking advantage of their stupidity by the time Punisher arrived. Making them hit each other and what not. They are way too stupid to handle the other team and IIRC even their own writer thought of them as a joke at first.

Avatar image for fernandeztimothygian
fernandeztimothygian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC. Simply because of the WW's feats constantly fluctuating and I love Heatwave.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrecking crew stomps; bombs are op

No Caption Provided

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spambot

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: That's fine if you want to believe that but I don't think they have any actual feats which prove they are class 100. They were never meant to be individually on a class 100 level. There are also many instances where street level and mid tier heroes beat them or fight them without much trouble.