Post Edited:2007-08-08 03:33:45

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the creator

One of the Thor corps could beat the Wrecking Crew, which leaves three to handle Kurse.

Kurse was elevated to 4 times Thor's strength but we now have 3 opponents to spread the hurt on and three different opponets to worry about. With the combined power of the the 3 they should eventually defeat Kurse.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

The_Creator says:

"One of the Thor corps could beat the Wrecking Crew, which leaves three to handle Kurse.Kurse was elevated to 4 times Thor's strength but we now have 3 opponents to spread the hurt on and three different opponets to worry about. With the combined power of the the 3 they should eventually defeat Kurse."

I was thinking that so it should be a good battle then huh?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the creator

SeanAKAMisery says:

"The_Creator says:
"One of the Thor corps could beat the Wrecking Crew, which leaves three to handle Kurse. Kurse was elevated to 4 times Thor's strength but we now have 3 opponents to spread the hurt on and three different opponets to worry about. With the combined power of the the 3 they should eventually defeat Kurse."
I was thinking that so it should be a good battle then huh? "

Ye it would. The advantage I forget to mention in my previuos posting was that Kurse and the Wrecking crew would have poor teamwork between them (the Wrecking crew itself would have good teamwork) while the Thor corps know each other and this better teamwork would laso provide benefits.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

The_Creator says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"The_Creator says:
"One of the Thor corps could beat the Wrecking Crew, which leaves three to handle Kurse. Kurse was elevated to 4 times Thor's strength but we now have 3 opponents to spread the hurt on and three different opponets to worry about. With the combined power of the the 3 they should eventually defeat Kurse."
I was thinking that so it should be a good battle then huh? "

Ye it would. The advantage I forget to mention in my previuos posting was that Kurse and the Wrecking crew would have poor teamwork between them (the Wrecking crew itself would have good teamwork) while the Thor corps know each other and this better teamwork would laso provide benefits.

"

Very true good point to make.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By pooty

I disagree. Drako? and Thunderstrike will need to combine forces to beat the wrecking crew. Thunderstrike is a joke. And Drako can barely beat Ulik the Troll. Then Kurse will destroy BRB and Thor. Bad guys win