Wrath from FMA (canon version) vs Samurai Jack

- No prep

- Morals on

- In character

-Start 20 feet away

-Standard gear: Wrath with two swords, Jack with his Katana

-Location: A subway terminal with entrance/exit nearby, no bystanders

-Win by Death

For the sake of the battle, assume Jack can't break Wrath's swords with pure strength.

I've mulled this one over in my head, but I'm curious what people here think. Jack's definitely got the stats advantage, but Wrath is a hell of a swordsman, improviser, and the Eye is a huge advantage. Have at it.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Jack is too damn fast, precog can only help if you can react in time and I haven't seen anything from Bradly that would suggest he can, nor have I seen anything to suggest Bradly is as skilled as Jack or even as in tune with his senses. Jack could win this naked and blindfolded.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Hazlenaut

Jack is far more skilled and Wrath is evil so his sword will have an effect on Wrath.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

I kind of agree, I just thought it'd be a closer fight than what Ancient said. I know Jack has much better stats, but he's far less ruthless, wouldn't know Wrath is particularly evil, and Wrath is no slouch. I figure the start would favor Wrath because he'd be more aggressive and go for the kill earlier, and eventually Jack would overwhelm him with speed and stats (I legit think Wrath's probably got the skills to hang with Jack, they're both bullet cutters and even if Jack's faster at slicing, Precog is stupid powerful in a sword duel).

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Dredeuced said:

I kind of agree, I just thought it'd be a closer fight than what Ancient said. I know Jack has much better stats, but he's far less ruthless, wouldn't know Wrath is particularly evil, and Wrath is no slouch. I figure the start would favor Wrath because he'd be more aggressive and go for the kill earlier, and eventually Jack would overwhelm him with speed and stats (I legit think Wrath's probably got the skills to hang with Jack, they're both bullet cutters and even if Jack's faster at slicing, Precog is stupid powerful in a sword duel).

Jack is ruthless as hell, remember what he did to those mercs who ambushed him, tore em all to pieces except for one who was sobbing like a baby. Jack don't care about nobody, Wrath has no feats to put him on any level with Jack, unless you got em.

@Hazlenaut said:

Jack is far more skilled and Wrath is evil so his sword will have an effect on Wrath.

Actually the sword would kill Wrath regardless of his moral standing. The sword cannot be wielded by the evil, but those who are pure of heart can do whatever they want with it.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

Jack's only ruthless to jerks, and honestly, that wasn't RUTHLESS, just him beating up punks and a little comic crying. Wrath's actually quite calm and mannerly, especially in a duel.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Dredeuced said:

Jack's only ruthless to jerks. Wrath's actually quite calm and mannerly, especially in a duel.

He didn't even know those mercs, they attacked him out of nowhere and he killed them in a second (literally). Bradly will be no different cus it's not like they are gonna sit down and have a conversation.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

Why not? They don't have to instantly start fighting. Bradley's always been the conversation before fighting type and it'd fit with both characters.

Like I said, I agree that Jack would probably win, I just think Bradley's speed and precog could make it a tough fight.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emperorb777

Jack fights armies on a regular basis he kills Wrath like he's canon fodder.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dredeuced

Not really a feat that applies to a duel, especially against a guy who solo'd an entire battalion of the best trained troops in his world who were armed to the teeth.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Dredeuced said:

Why not? They don't have to instantly start fighting. Bradley's always been the conversation before fighting type and it'd fit with both characters.

Like I said, I agree that Jack would probably win, I just think Bradley's speed and precog could make it a tough fight.

Why not? Its a battle .... that's why not. What speed feats does bradly have to make this a tough fight

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheDude123

Tough fight. I would say Wrath after a great battle. He is faster and more skilled with a sword than anyone Jack has faced.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheSwordsman said:

Tough fight. I would say Wrath after a great battle. He is faster and more skilled with a sword than anyone Jack has faced.

Prove it, he's not more skilled than Jack himself and Jack has fought himself. Jack has also fought the souls of the undead who were the greatest warriors that were devoured by demongo. He's not faster than Jack unless you can prove it which I doubt.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheDude123

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Prove it, he's not more skilled than Jack himself and Jack has fought himself. Jack has also fought the souls of the undead who were the greatest warriors that were devoured by demongo. He's not faster than Jack unless you can prove it which I doubt.

I typed that he was faster and more skilled with a sword than anyone Jack has ever faced. I never stated that he was faster than Jack or more skilled with a sword than Jack. Try to read more carefully next time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheSwordsman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I typed that he was faster and more skilled with a sword than anyone Jack has ever faced. I never stated that he was faster than Jack or more skilled with a sword than Jack. Try to read more carefully next time.

I read it right, I named one person and a group that Jack faced that were more skilled than Bradly, Mad Jack, and Demongo's hoards. I can't remember anyone off the top of my head that was directly fast other than those ninjas he fought .... but how is Bradly gonna win if he is neither faster or more skilled than Jack? Besides being physically weaker and less durable as well, there is nothing I can think of that Bradly has besides precog which can only go so far, to use against Jack to win, so how you believe Bradly would win has yet to be proven if at all

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDude123

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I read it right, I named one person and a group that Jack faced that were more skilled than Bradly, Mad Jack, and Demongo's hoards. I can't remember anyone off the top of my head that was directly fast other than those ninjas he fought .... but how is Bradly gonna win if he is neither faster or more skilled than Jack? Besides being physically weaker and less durable as well, there is nothing I can think of that Bradly has besides precog which can only go so far, to use against Jack to win, so how you believe Bradly would win has yet to be proven if at all

No. You misunderstood what you read.

Proving anything to you would be pointless. You will simply keep arguing regardless of any proof.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheSwordsman said:

Proving anything to you would be pointless. You will simply keep arguing regardless of any proof.

Ok, Concession Accepted

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDude123

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Ok, Concession Accepted

Nah. I just don't engage in pointless arguments with trolls anymore.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheSwordsman said:

And there you go again accusing random users of trolling, I'm sure a mod talked to you about that in the past or something, anyway, I'll just show you the actual definition of trolling and then try and call me a troll again. because accusing me of trolling falsely is to incite a flame war ... which is trolling.

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

Also, the fact that you backed out of the debate due to the fact that you can't back up your argument or just give up does mean that you concede.

So, Concession Accepted.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheDude123

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

And there you go again accusing random users of trolling, I'm sure a mod talked to you about that in the past or something, anyway, I'll just show you the actual definition of trolling and then try and call me a troll again. because accusing me of trolling falsely is to incite a flame war ... which is trolling.

Trolling

Let me start of by explaining what trolling actually is! Trolling is a user who posts to incite flame wars and continues to post in a manner that is offensive or posting something that has nothing to do with the thread. Baiting other users into an argument and continuing that argument in hopes of offending that user or the community. As such this is not allowed on comicvine and will be dealt with according to the comcvine guide lines! again if you can not debate civilly and with out trying to ignite a flame war then comicvine is not the site for you.

Also, the fact that you backed out of the debate due to the fact that you can't back up your argument or just give up does mean that you concede.

So, Concession Accepted.

You copy and paste the same things all the time. You cannot debate in a civil manner. I can back up my argument but it would be pointless with someone like you.

I have conceded nothing I just choose not to debate the battle with you. Find someone else to try to annoy. Goodbye.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheSwordsman said:

You copy and paste the same things all the time. You cannot debate in a civil manner. I can back up my argument but it would be pointless with someone like you.

I have conceded nothing I just choose not to debate the battle with you. Find someone else to try to annoy. Goodbye.

Hmm ok, lets see how that worked out here.

@TheSwordsman said:

ok here's your argument, lets see how civil you debate and how well you back it up

@TheSwordsman said:

Hmm, well, that was a little uncalled for, not the most polite statement, but harmless.....and i don't see any back up for the argument ... no proof yet maybe later?

@TheSwordsman said:

So, what did I misunderstand? What's pointless about proof, well I guess that's not an option. And what's all this about me? I'll just ignore proof? Based on what? that is entirely uncalled for and quite uncivil, hmm.

@TheSwordsman said:

And this is the most uncivil post in this thread, calling me a troll for asking for proof? Golly gee willickers batman. This is quite hypocritical, y'know.

Now lets see where I was uncivil like you say I am.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, I asked for proof and gave a few examples, I doubted that you could prove me wrong, guess I was right.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Here I clarify my earlier statement, and present a few questions that were never answered.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Ok, Concession Accepted

Here I rightfully accept your concession. Nothing uncivil about that.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@TheSwordsman said:

So, Concession Accepted.

I can't find anything about this that is uncivil or annoying at all, I think you were lying when you said those things, which means that you said them to cause offence instead of speaking truth....which means you were inciting a flame war and posting in an offensive manner towards me, which is trolling. Well sir, ive caught you red handed. but since you backed out of the argument by refusing to continue ...

Concession accepted. Good day sir lol

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@TheSwordsman: Why would Wrath win? Jack's feats out do his by a mile.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDude123

@TheCerealKillz said:

Wrath has speed and skill feats with a sword that are are least equal to Jacks. His Precognition would be the small edge to break the stalemate after a pitched battle.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@TheCerealKillz said:

I agree, speaking of which, what are King Bradly's best speed and skill feats? If you know what they are that is, since TheSwordsman doesn't seem to know, I was wondering if you could answer my question so I can grasp a more balanced outlook on this fight...I saw a lot of FMA and when Bradly fought Greed and that ninja guy, but I didn't see the fight against the dude he died against.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Wrath has speed and skill feats with a sword that are are least equal to Jacks. His Precognition would be the small edge to break the stalemate after a pitched battle.

Except for the fact that Jack has much better feats in skill and is easily faster than Bradley. Also his blade would cut Bradley's apart.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days: @TheSwordsman:

When the heck did Bradley get precognition....?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheDude123

@TheCerealKillz said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Except for the fact that Jack has much better feats in skill and is easily faster than Bradley. Also his blade would cut Bradley's apart.

Jack has more feats because he was the titular character but his sword speed and skill feats aren't better. Wrath has shown just as much speed as Jack. Others have blocked Jacks sword with normal weapons without them being damaged. And Wrath has 2 swords so even if one is destroyed he has another and can then just evade instead of blocking.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He wears an eye patch that when lifted reveals his Homunculi eye which grants him a special precog ability

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Floopay

@TheSwordsman:

Wrath is actually severely outclassed in ever capacity here. He doesn't have precognition, he has enhanced vision and body language reading, there's a huge difference. He's already shown that his eye has to actually be able to see something for it to work, and he's proven that his old age has hindered the degree in which his eye helps him.

And this isn't Jack's best feat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay: Exactly ....epicness

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Floopay

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He wears an eye patch that when lifted reveals his Homunculi eye which grants him a special precog ability

Not precognition, just extremely enhanced vision. If somebody attacks him from behind or form his peripheral on the side his special eye isn't on, he has to rely purely on ability.

The enhanced vision just allows him body reading like Cassandra Cain, but again, it's only effective out of the one eye. It's not precognition, and it has several means of being bypassed. Plus his old age makes his eye even less effective.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Floopay said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Not precognition, just extremely enhanced vision. If somebody attacks him from behind or form his peripheral on the side his special eye isn't on, he has to rely purely on ability.

The enhanced vision just allows him body reading like Cassandra Cain, but again, it's only effective out of the one eye. It's not precognition, and it has several means of being bypassed. Plus his old age makes his eye even less effective.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Oh, I thought body reading was basically like a lesser form of precog anyway..... oh well, I was misinformed ....... he loses even harder now

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Emperorb777

The only time I recall Jack's sword not being able to cut another weapon in half when that was Jack's intention was the Scotsman's sword but it was a magical sword.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BlackWind

Jack reacts to futuristic machine gunfire from robots, lifted a 400 ton sumo that fell on him, survived atmospheric re entry after his suit didn't and once cut down a group of robots before a glass hit the floor. And the glass was dropped from waist height. He was sent off as a child to learn fighting styles from all over the world and can easily fight blind, not to mention he jumps ridiculously high. He even defeated Demongo who had absorbed the essences of history's greatest warriors.

Jack lolrapes Wrath, sadly.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Immortal777 said:

The only time I recall Jack's sword not being able to cut another weapon in half when that was Jack's intention was the Scotsman's sword but it was a magical sword.

And the Ultra bots swords that were made of the hardest material in SJ Universe and infused with Aku's dark magic

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheDude123

@Floopay said:

@TheSwordsman:

Wrath is actually severely outclassed in ever capacity here. He doesn't have precognition, he has enhanced vision and body language reading, there's a huge difference. He's already shown that his eye has to actually be able to see something for it to work, and he's proven that his old age has hindered the degree in which his eye helps him.

And this isn't Jack's best feat.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

No he is just as skilled and as fast as Jack and is not severely outclassed in every "capacity". I know what Wrath has and does. It seems you do not.

Faster than bullets (and yes I know Jack has similar feats):

As I stated Wrath has sword speed and skill feats that rival Jacks. You stating that he is severely outclassed in these areas is simply subjective and biased. I have debated with you before and there is no reasoning with you so debating with you is pointless as well. Good luck to you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

LOL

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Immortal777 said:

And the Ultra bots swords that were made of the hardest material in SJ Universe and infused with Aku's dark magic

I thought about that time(and mad Jack) but that was different Jack didn't have the physical strength to cut those weapons thats why he needed the robot arm. After the robot arm broke he did that deus ex machina praying thing(which Jack could use here) and Jack was given the strength to finish the last bot. I think the sword itself can cut almost anything but it's Jack that doesn't have the stats to cut everything.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Immortal777 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Immortal777 said:

I thought about that time(and mad Jack) but that was different Jack didn't have the physical strength to cut those weapons thats why he needed the robot arm. After the robot arm broke he did that deus ex machina praying thing(which Jack could use here) and Jack was given the strength to finish the last bot. I think the sword itself can cut almost anything but it's Jack that doesn't have the stats to cut everything.

Yeah, but the OP says he can't break Bradley's swords ..........

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Emperorb777

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Immortal777 said:

Yeah, but the OP says he can't break Bradley's swords ..........

I know I was just trying to figure out the other times it could't break someones weapon Jack is so badass anytime I get to talk about I will. lol

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Samurai Jack slaughter stomps.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Floopay

@TheSwordsman:

My opinion is not biased, it's based on analysis of feats and abilities, much the same as yours.

He is not faster than bullets, your own video proves that, as he had to block and deflect bullets as they were reaching him, which means they had easily crossed the distance between him and where they were being fired before he could. It merely proves he has hypersonic reflexes, which is impressive, I'm not saying it's not.

Bradley's sword have also snapped on multiple occasions, they may be slightly more durable than a normal sword, but they aren't exactly indestructible (far from it based on their showings). Jack's attacks easily cut through steel without any sign of resistance or strain on his part.

Jack's sword should easily cut through Bradley's with zero effort, and Bradley is more than a bit over his head here. I know both characters, in fact, I would say I know Bradley much better than I know Jack. He's a great character, but he's in way over his head here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Emperorb777

Since everyone just putting up vids

Jack's fight with his copy causes the forest around them to catch on fire with every swing of their swords.

Jack's fight with ninja shows Jack is able to blend in with light.

Jack's fight with the Scotsman is in the video.

All of these fight are with actual skilled enimies.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheDude123

@Floopay said:

@TheSwordsman:

My opinion is not biased, it's based on analysis of feats and abilities, much the same as yours.

He is not faster than bullets, your own video proves that, as he had to block and deflect bullets as they were reaching him, which means they had easily crossed the distance between him and where they were being fired before he could. It merely proves he has hypersonic reflexes, which is impressive, I'm not saying it's not.

Bradley's sword have also snapped on multiple occasions, they may be slightly more durable than a normal sword, but they aren't exactly indestructible (far from it based on their showings). Jack's attacks easily cut through steel without any sign of resistance or strain on his part.

Jack's sword should easily cut through Bradley's with zero effort, and Bradley is more than a bit over his head here. I know both characters, in fact, I would say I know Bradley much better than I know Jack. He's a great character, but he's in way over his head here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Stating that Wrath is severely outclassed as far as speed and sword skill when he has feats that are on par with jacks in these areas is bias.

He is faster than the bullets as he deflected several auto-fire bullets by moving his sword faster than them. I did not mean running speed and I am sure you knew that. You are simply being unreasonable.

The blades cannot be cut in this battle so your statements concerning it are irrelevant. However, normal weapons have blocked Jacks before such as the drones claws. It does not always simply cut through all weapons it comes in contact with.

Wrath is not way over his head and can match Jacks sword speed and skill feats and Wrath has combat precognition i.e. he can see what his opponents are going to do ahead of time. It is not just enhanced sight and reading body language. You were mistaken.

As I stated earlier I have debated with you before and you cannot be reasoned with and will simply keep replying in ever-increasing post sizes in a circular war of attrition which I am not interested in. I won't be replying again.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@TheSwordsman: Good to see someone with sense. Jack is not stomping here, Wrath would give him a good fight.

All the same, I see Jack taking it in the end, if nothing else than for superior weaponry.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Emperorb777

@TheSwordsman said:

@Floopay said:

@TheSwordsman:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Stating that Wrath is severely outclassed as far as speed and sword skill when he has feats that are on par with jacks in these areas is bias.

He is faster than the bullets as he deflected several auto-fire bullets by moving his sword faster than them. I did not mean running speed and I am sure you knew that. You are simply being unreasonable.

The blades cannot be cut in this battle so your statements concerning it are irrelevant. However, normal weapons have blocked Jacks before such as the drones claws. It does not always simply cut through all weapons it comes in contact with.

Wrath is not way over his head and can match Jacks sword speed and skill feats and Wrath has combat precognition i.e. he can see what his opponents are going to do ahead of time. It is not just enhanced sight and reading body language. You were mistaken.

As I stated earlier I have debated with you before and you cannot be reasoned with and will simply keep replying in ever-increasing post sizes in a circular war of attrition which I am not interested in. I won't be replying again.

You claim Wrath is a precog then post a video of him surprised that he gets stabbed in the gut.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheCerealKillz

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Jack has more feats because he was the titular character but his sword speed and skill feats aren't better. Wrath has shown just as much speed as Jack. Others have blocked Jacks sword with normal weapons without them being damaged. And Wrath has 2 swords so even if one is destroyed he has another and can then just evade instead of blocking.

No, he has not shown as much speed as Jack. Jack was able to take down a group of skilled warriors before a water drop. And no, Jack has been able to cut through everyone's weapons, except when he doesn't have the kind of power to hit it hard enough.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheDude123

@Immortal777 said:

You claim Wrath is a precog then post a video of him surprised that he gets stabbed in the gut.

He has to be able to see it unobstructed by anything:even a body obstructing his view or the attack being outside of his vision will negate it . You should become more knowledgeable on a character before debating.

@girugamesh said:

@TheSwordsman: Good to see someone with sense. Jack is not stomping here, Wrath would give him a good fight.

All the same, I see Jack taking it in the end, if nothing else than for superior weaponry.

Thank you very much. I agree it would be a good fight and I respect your choice, and a viable argument could be made for either side. As you said, no-one is stomping here. It is going to be a close fight no matter who wins. Seeing as the OP stated that Jack could not cut through Wrath's weapons though that nullifies any weapon superiority per se and Wraths "sight-beyond-sight" coupled with the extra blade would give him a slight edge imo.

@TheCerealKillz said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

No, he has not shown as much speed as Jack. Jack was able to take down a group of skilled warriors before a water drop. And no, Jack has been able to cut through everyone's weapons, except when he doesn't have the kind of power to hit it hard enough.

Yes Wrath has shown just as much speed such as deflecting multiple auto-fire machine gun bullets with his sword. A water drop takes a full second to drop at leas,t while in that same second Wrath deflected 15 or so bullets traveling at over 1000 fps. Just as fast a speed feat if not better. Jack can cut though weapons but his sword doesn't not always do so as normal weapons have blocked his sword such as the drones sword claws.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#49  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheSwordsman: Quit calling people trolls in debates that aren't trolling.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Floopay

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Samurai Jack slaughter stomps.

And of course they pick the Ecstacy of Gold to play for this video :P

All I could think of was the Man with No Name...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay