he seems faster and stronger and has better feats

and he has the toon force, even if it is mild

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@spider-manwins: Standard gear for King Bradley (Wrath) is 4 sheathed swords + 1 in-hand (as seen in above)

Strength, perhaps...but speed? That's debatable =) here you can see Bradley beating the explosion on the train meant to kill him and he has the foot work to dance across falling rubble to get to safety.

No Caption Provided

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: im sure people in real life have outrun the effects of an explosion

although they havent done it by running on rubble

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: perhaps, but Wrath has shown to be a bullet dodger also, as seen when he goes to reclaim Central Command from the Briggs troops (which he only used 1 sword during). Here is one of him blitzing Mustang below Central when they are trying to make him a sacrifice, easily fast enough to dodge Mustangs fire attack.

No Caption Provided

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: why dont they "professionalize" manga more? like, its like an artist draws all over a book and then publishes it? not saying thats bad, but comics are alot cooler to look at becuase of the color and stuff. like AOT manga are shet drawings. also, i believe samurai jack deals with stronger beings

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Well to each their own I suppose...and your right, there is nobody in FMA universe even close to Aku or some other people in Samurai Jack.( The Guardian) But I was focusing on the speed aspect of the two for now, and all I can recall of Jack is when he faced off against some assassins. (which was an impressive feat but they were no-names) If they aren't equal then id say Wrath has an edge on speed

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: op do you know how many times this thread has been done before? I think this is literally the 8th times ive seen this.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: both dont have durabilty against cuts right?

Jack does. The minons of set who were slicing giant stone pillars in half with one arm with their bladedweapons couldnt cut all the through jacks skin

He bleed but barely. Jack is susceptible to cutting weapons but it takes alot of strength and speed behind it.

Im one of the main people who debate and are knowedable with samurai jack so i can answer any questions about him ic needed.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins said:

@vashtanerada88: both dont have durabilty against cuts right?

Jack does. The minons of set who were slicing giant stone pillars in half with one arm with their bladedweapons couldnt cut all the through jacks skin

He bleed but barely. Jack is susceptible to cutting weapons but it takes alot of strength and speed behind it.

Im one of the main people who debate and are knowedable with samurai jack so i can answer any questions about him ic needed.

hmmm... what's his blood group then?

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: i know wrath has some superhuman speed, but does he have superhuman strength?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: i know wrath has some superhuman speed, but does he have superhuman strength?

He does. He cut through a stone pillar no problem. I'll try to find the gif in a little bit.

I'm giving it to Bradley until someone can prove otherwise.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spider-ManWins
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

@spider-manwins: What all was I supposed to take from that? He failed to completely dodge a bullet from a jet, then jumped up and cut it in half. I'm sure Bradley could to that exact same thing, without getting hit at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:
No Caption Provided

Bradley has been there, done that.

Wrath VS. GreeLing & Fu [HD]

Cutting a tank shell in two and blocking bullets.

Kills about 5 soldiers faster than the eye can see while dodging broken glass.

Cuts through very durable metal.

Anything else for Jack?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wrath stomps.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why havent there been a CAV on this yet?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SJ.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also people are posting low end jack feats. Somebody post Jack blocking machine gun fire without looking. Im on my phone so i cant post it.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spider-ManWins

@joewell: you were supposed to get his speed, durability and striking strength. bradely wouldve died after that bullet

also running forward doesnt equla dodging broken glass lol

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Joewell911

@spider-manwins: Jack took it too the cheek, not dead on. Bradley would have taken that no problem, just like he did getting his eye clawed out.

He showed no significant speed there, he was tagged by a bullet after hiding in a ditch. Bradley can cut through metal too, so that shows nothing too impressive strength-wise.

So far, there is nothing in this thread Jack can do that Bradley can't.

Edit: It doesn't, but he was in that gif. Look closely, he was shufflin' his shoulders to avoid the falling glass.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley gets stomped. His supersonic speed and low level precog aren't going to save him from Jack. One sword clash and his weak is going to get crashed.

Jack. Is. Not. Street. Level.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: His weak? Wat?

In what way does Jack win? I'm not saying he doesn't, just asking you to inform me why you think he does.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack wrecks him.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Bradley gets stomped. His supersonic speed and low level precog aren't going to save him from Jack. One sword clash and his weak is going to get crashed.

Jack. Is. Not. Street. Level.

Both of these characters are super human, but they are still street level. There are plenty of street levelers that do the things they do.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack probably wins by breaking Wrath's swords.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: if shuffling shoulders was all it took to avoid the glass, it wasnt much of a danger.

also, feats of wrath taking bullets to the face?

and of him dodging heavy artillery, not machine guns, but guns of a warplane

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: if shuffling shoulders was all it took to avoid the glass, it wasnt much of a danger.

also, feats of wrath taking bullets to the face?

and of him dodging heavy artillery, not machine guns, but guns of a warplane

It wasn't much of a danger at all, but it's still a really good speed and reactions feat. Go slam a rock into your window, then try to run through it before the glass hits the ground while not being touched by any glass and killing 5 dudes.

Jack didn't take it to the face. It skimmed the side of his cheek and it cut through him. Bradley has taken a bloodlusted Greed's claw to the eye and been able to fight Scar with no hindrance.

1080p Wrath vs Greeling and Fu Dubbed FMAB

Do guns on a warplane move faster of those on a tank? He didn't dodge any of them in that scan, he was just behind cover.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: im pretty sure warplane bullets travel significantly faster, but idk. we need another nerd to help us out. and jack didnt even bleed from the shot, while that claw drew blood from him.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: im pretty sure warplane bullets travel significantly faster, but idk. we need another nerd to help us out. and jack didnt even bleed from the shot, while that claw drew blood from him.

Possibly, I wouldn't know. But again, he didn't fully dodge any like Wrath did.

That's because it's a graze, not a direct hit. I bet if it was a direct hit he would have been pierced.

Here's the gif of Bradley cutting through earth. Dozens of times in less than a second, too.

Scar vs King Bradley "Wrath" English

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't know enough about Jack. Otherwise I'd love to back Joewell here.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: thats some real impressive poop there

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackKaizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BlackKaizer

Both seem similer Stat Wise and even skill so age and gear will decide the victor.

Jack has a indestructible blade that can cut through almost anything, also he's in his prime,with enough endurance to last well over 24 hours in straight in combat.

Jack while an Honerable fighter isn't above usesing his opponants weaknesses(age) against them and dragging the fight on if things don't seem to be going his way.

Even if brandly is more skilled and a bit faster, I doubt it's enough to end the fight before his stamina starts to deplete. Also he has no counter against Jacks sword.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: yes.no.maybe so.

no im not, thats some cool stuff

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: op do you know how many times this thread has been done before? I think this is literally the 8th times ive seen this.

Wow I looked it up and you're right...lol I just assumed it hadn't been done since they're both pretty obscure.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack wins

One swing from Jack's sword would break Wrath swords and kill him in the process.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both seem similer Stat Wise and even skill so age and gear will decide the victor.

Jack has a indestructible blade that can cut through almost anything, also he's in his prime,with enough endurance to last well over 24 hours in straight in combat.

Jack while an Honerable fighter isn't above usesing his opponants weaknesses(age) against them and dragging the fight on if things don't seem to be going his way.

Even if brandly is more skilled and a bit faster, I doubt it's enough to end the fight before his stamina starts to deplete. Also he has no counter against Jacks sword.

Bradley has mad endurance. He escaped from an exploding train, ran to Central, murder a bunch of people, had his eye stabbed out, fell a hundred or so feet into water, then fought a bullet timer who explodes things with a touch. He even continued to fight after being impaled and having his arms vaporized. He won't be running out of stamina in this fight.

His speed and skill is enough of a counter to the sword. Even if one does break, Wrath has five more to back him up. I'd like to mention that the swords Bradley uses aren't ordinary at all. They were able to cut through thick stone and Buccaneer's arm, which is made of carbon fiber.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@blackkaizer said:

It's going to take a while before Bradley starts to lag. He survived a train explosion, made it all the way back to Central from East on foot, took the front gates by himself while taking out a tank and dozens of enemies, fought Fu and Greed, got stabbed through the chest with a wound that would have killed a normal man, tackled Greed through a stone wall, got shot with a rifle through the shoulder, fell 100+ feet into a moat, overwhelmed and pinned down Roy Mustang, then proceeded to fight Scar while bleeding out.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack wins

One swing from Jack's sword would break Wrath swords and kill him in the process.

Why couldn't Bradley just move out the way? He's more than fast enough to do so. He has 6 swords in total, so he wouldn't be unarmed for long. Even if he runs out, this area is full of supplies Wrath could improvise with, like he in the fight with Greed and Fu.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lunacyde  Moderator

@joewell: I'd love to see Wrath with adamantium swords.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time for the over hyping of Jack and lowballing of Bradley! To be honest King B has a chance thanks to his precog but this might be moot as I vaguely remember Jack having something like precog too, or was it just enhanced senses?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet fight! As a FMA fanboy, I can't see Wrath beating Jack. Jack outclasses him in literally every way.

The only aspect that's even up for debate is speed, but the infamous raindrop feat (which I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet) makes me think Jack would edge out there as well.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde said:

I was thinking about that the entire time while writing my previous comment. It would be amazing. And what if he had a healing factor like the other Homunculi? Everyone would be screwed.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time for the over hyping of Jack and lowballing of Bradley! To be honest King B has a chance thanks to his precog but this might be moot as I vaguely remember Jack having something like precog too, or was it just enhanced senses?

Jack has enhanced senses. Bradleys precog doesnt mean much. Jack beat characters with precog and telapethy before.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet fight! As a FMA fanboy, I can't see Wrath beating Jack. Jack outclasses him in literally every way.

The only aspect that's even up for debate is speed, but the infamous raindrop feat (which I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet) makes me think Jack would edge out there as well.

Care to back up that statement? I'd give it to Wrath in speed, skill, pain tolerance, and bad*ssery. I think those are enough to overwhelm Jack.

Bradley has basically replicated the whole water drop thing. He killed a bunch of soldiers before glass could hit the ground. Here's the fight, right?

Loading Video...

I'd like to say, it is completely possible that that was a different drop of water.

Sorry for replying to every comment saying Jack wins, just trying to have a little debate, ya know?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lunacyde  Moderator

@joewell said:
@lunacyde said:

I was thinking about that the entire time while writing my previous comment. It would be amazing. And what if he had a healing factor like the other Homunculi? Everyone would be screwed.

Composite Bradley with the Creation Blades would be nearly unstoppable at street level.