#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

vs

caption

This is wolverine and doctor octopus movie versions.These are the robots from i robot they are 100 of them.  Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

heh robots win CURBSTOMP

#3 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

the duo wins because robots are very easy to kill for them

#4 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you serious?! You do realize there are a hundred of them

#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I think wolverine and doctor ock will stand a chance.

#6 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

yes ock can take four at a time wolverine will just blitz them it wouldnt be that hard

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"yes ock can take four at a time wolverine will just blitz them it wouldnt be that hard"

Doctor Ock was able to hit spiderman with his robot arms so he will be able to hit the robots.  And even if they throw wolverine around he willl just keep on getting back up and destroy more robots.
#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

the robots win... dock ock still human and the robots are quite fast and suicidal remember the last one in the tunnel that jumped in the fire? lol :p all they need is one open hand stiff finger stab on dock ock and he's dead .... and wolvie might give battle but there too many for him to handle he might heal but he's not a god get that through your mind people lol :p jk..

hell i dont even know how will smith manage to live...if it wasnt for that arm and the guns they would tear him appart... 

so V.I.K.I wins...  love that movie... is exacly what probably happens in the future.... only that it will be a man..not a computer..

#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly my point. And there are a 100 of those crazy kamakazi robots bent on world domination.

#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Exactly my point. And there are a 100 of those crazy kamakazi robots bent on world domination.
"

Good point anyone else.
#11 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. It's over. The win goes to the robots.

#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Nope. It's over. The win goes to the robots.
"

Its not over wolverine got harder hits than some robots.
#13 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

These some robots could break a steel door like paper. They will knock out wolverine till he is unconcious

#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"These some robots could break a steel door like paper. They will knock out wolverine till he is unconcious
"
Your right I should make a alien vs robots thread.