Superman and above- dies

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Outside_85

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Hulk one of those characters who pretty much exists to tank massive amounts of damage and survive (unlike most of comicbook characters, I dont remember him actually ever being dead for any significant period of time)

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Outside_85 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Hulk one of those characters who pretty much exists to tank massive amounts of damage and survive (unlike most of comicbook characters, I dont remember him actually ever being dead for any significant period of time)

In theory.
In practise he will take Cyke's shot, since he already did it, but all other destroyes him.

@Juiceboks said:

Unless the blasts COMPLETELY vaporize him down to the last molecule then yes he survives all of them. As is stands I can only see Thor's Godblast POSSIBLY doing that but it depends on which Hulk.

There is no version of  Hulk that can take Thor's godblast. As much as any other of this shots. 
Almost KOd Gladiator was burning through Bannerless/Mindless Hulk pretty easily, he just was run out of time to finish the job. 
WB Hulk would survive roshi's shot, WWHulk wouldn't.
Thanos' blast is hard to judge for me.
Avatar image for original_human_torch
Original_Human_Torch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All at once would erase Hulk from exhistance!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I can see the Godblast doing him in but not the kamehameha wave. WWH could take it IMO based on what he took beforehand(Sentry exerting more power than he's ever done before for ex). The most that would probably happen would be a K.O and a long time to regenerate but he could survive.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#107  Edited By GreenScar1990

Hulk's taken blasts from Galactus and blasts that shatter planets unscathed. These attacks wouldn't take him out. And to be accurate, Thanos full-powered blasts caught Galactus off guard, but actually did nothing to harm him. Plus, one should consider that Thanos might have been greatly amping his powers from his Sanctuary base, since he also used energy shields to protect himself from Galactus in the following pages.

Gladiators blasts harmed a weakened Hulk who was dying from the seperation from Banner during the Onslaught saga, his body taking in gamma energy from every known universe/dimension in existence until it'd would finally result in killing him and destroying the universe in a gamma big bang (as stated by Dr. Strange in Incredible Hulk #450, where he stated that without Banner and Hulk together to control the intake of limitless gamma energy, it'd result in the end of everything.)

@TheAcidSkull: You should post that on your respect Hulk forum. Very few people know about Hulk taking in enough power to destroy a universe.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Should stop at roshi, but by PIS and fanboyish he clears it with ease.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#109  Edited By Pyrogram

Godblast should kill him.

@TheAcidSkull: How will he survive the Godblast? That has injured galactus and others?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

Survive? he could survive everyone one of theses expect maybe thanos's blasts.

He won't survive God Blast and Superman's heat vision for sure. Almost KOd Gladiator was able to burn through Hulk. 
@Juiceboks said:

@czarny_samael666

I can see the Godblast doing him in but not the kamehameha wave. WWH could take it IMO based on what he took beforehand(Sentry exerting more power than he's ever done before for ex). The most that would probably happen would be a K.O and a long time to regenerate but he could survive.

Sentry used max % of his power, but in that fight his energy wasn't enough to destroy a city. In fight with the Collecitve he was above Binary (planet level) and in fight with Photon he has shown planet level energy projection. This means, that Sentry in fight with Hulk was highly weakned due to his mental issues. 

@GreenScar1990 said:

Hulk's taken blasts from Galactus and blasts that shatter planets unscathed. These attacks wouldn't take him out. And to be accurate, Thanos full-powered blasts caught Galactus off guard, but actually did nothing to harm him. Plus, one should consider that Thanos might have been greatly amping his powers from his Sanctuary base, since he also used energy shields to protect himself from Galactus in the following pages.

Gladiators blasts harmed a weakened Hulk who was dying from the seperation from Banner during the Onslaught saga, his body taking in gamma energy from every known universe/dimension in existence until it'd would finally result in killing him and destroying the universe in a gamma big bang (as stated by Dr. Strange in Incredible Hulk #450, where he stated that without Banner and Hulk together to control the intake of limitless gamma energy, it'd result in the end of everything.)

1.Irrelevant. You can't measure how much energy Galactus used in that blast. I can agree about Thanos' blast, since it is also unmeasurable. 
2.No. Bannerless Hulk was dying, becuase he was pushing himself to his limits. Bannerless Hulk is mindless Hulk. It was the reason why Jean created him. It is the strongest and most durable version of Hulk, just his stamina is very low. And Gladiator was almost KOd in that moment, he was barely able to talk. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666: hulk durability was dropped when he fought gladiator.

Bannerless Hulk is Mindless Hulk. That was the reason of his creation.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#114  Edited By laflux

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull: How will he survive the Godblast? That has injured galactus and others?

Thor's Godblast was amped, and used on a starving Galactus- later a God Blast failed to even phase a Thanoside in the Tears of a God saga. It would kill him though IMO.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pyrogram

@laflux said:

@Pyrogram said:

Thor's Godblast was amped, and used on a starving Galactus- later a God Blast failed to even phase a Thanoside in the Tears of a God saga. I would kill him though IMO.

Starving Galactus is stronger than hulk :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheAcidSkull: God-blast level?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Pyrogram said:

it will Hurt him greatly but hulk has taken his fare share of Blasts from seriously tough people.

I recall Hulk tanking a "warning shot" from Galactus, but do you have any scans of Hulk tanking shots from abstracts >Thor?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666: hulk durability was dropped when he fought gladiator.

Bannerless Hulk is Mindless Hulk. That was the reason of his creation.

yes but do to the demensional energy, his durability was dropped.

Not durability - stamina. You for sure remember how durable he was when he fouht with West Coast Avengers and normal Avengers (Hercules, Iron Man, Namor, She-Hulk, Iron Man and others). 

@laflux said:

@Pyrogram said:

Thor's Godblast was amped, and used on a starving Galactus- later a God Blast failed to even phase a Thanoside in the Tears of a God saga. It would kill him though IMO.

It killed Dark Gods. And Thanos was highly amped in that fight. Thor needed Odin Force (he got gifts from Odin) to put him down. Thanos was going to be Designate level in that story. Godblast broke Exitar's dome. And Exitar > whole 4th host. 

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Pyrogram said:

it will Hurt him greatly but hulk has taken his fare share of Blasts from seriously tough people.

Not ones as powerfull as God Blast. I can't even think about anything in GB level below Skyfathers.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By laflux

@czarny_samael666: Considering Odin can beat Thanos anyway, I don't see how Thor requiring the Odin Force to beat Thanos is proof of Thanos being highly amped, especially when ordinarily Thanos>Thor. Do you have any on Panel saying Thanos(ide) was amped?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@czarny_samael666: Considering Odin can beat Thanos anyway, I don't see how Thor requiring the Odin Force to beat Thanos is proof of Thanos being highly amped, especially when ordinarily Thanos>Thor. Do you have any on Panel saying Thanos(ide) was amped?

He had "Map of all ending" in that moment (not too mention that Thanos should be able to take God Blast anyway, since even Odin couldn't put him down), I am not sure about Ilumination Stone, since it was near him when Thor arrived, but Thor fought with Mangog, not Thanos in that moment. Besides, it knocked off Thanos for longer time, than Thanos knocked off Galactus with his blast.
Still, for me putting Zelia (using power of all Dark Gods - including Perikus who is above Thor - and OF itself) on her knees, not able to defeand herslef from depowered Odin is similar to fighting with Seth who was Odin's equal.
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheAcidSkull said:

@Pyrogram: @laflux:

Here's Hulk punching with enough force to light up a dimension

Awesome scans and thanks for finding it, But hulk doing that punch for the dimension thing, WTF 0_0 PIS to a max...He has strength, As far as I am aware of. No Magic xD

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull

The Galaxy Master, an entity that roamed the cosmos and destroyed entire planets, assaults Savage Hulk who impossibly manages to fight through him inIncredible Hulk #112 and forces him to switch to chemical gas tactics

Not impresive, since You don't know what kind of power was used there. Hulk himself later said that GM could kill him, when he was present in his body, but was afraid of risk using that level of power in himself. This means that this blast was far from his best. 
Besides, since when we belive that this kind of being is using his full power in blast like that? 
How many people survived shots from Proemial Gods, Elder Gods, Hell Lords etc.? 

overpowering a force sufficient enough to move the planet out of the orbit !

Strength feat, not durability one. You can't have both from one action ;-)

The Hulk endures and then deflects the Night-Crawler's sonic attack which was so powerful it destroys the Dark Crawler’s universe

And how big was that dimension? Hulk's fight with U-foes destroyed Crossroads and it was far from being a big dimension. 
Grey Hulk has better feat in surviving physical imapct with asteroid two times bigger than Earth, but it is physical durability feat and come from other type of Hulk. 
Grey Hulk is underestimated anyway...
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By laflux

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

Awesome scans and thanks for finding it, But hulk doing that punch for the dimension thing, WTF 0_0 PIS to a max...He has strength, As far as I am aware of. No Magic xD

Agreed about the scans- particularly the Galaxy Master.But regarding Hulk he did a similar thing towards the end of the Heart of a Monster Arc, when he destroyed a Planet while fighting Red Shulkie, so I guess is somewhat consistent. And then there is instances of an amped Juggernaut doing it on multiple occasions. And I will refuse to reference Superboy Prime punching through reality out of principle :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pyrogram
No Caption Provided

@TheAcidSkull:

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

It isn't PIS, it was just some dimension, not universe, galaxy or even a planet.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666: NOT The same mindless hulk. This one could talk, quite well actually.

Doesn't matter, the same power.

@laflux said:

@Pyrogram said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

Agreed about the scans- particularly the Galaxy Master.But regarding Hulk he did a similar thing towards the end of the Heart of a Monster Arc, when he destroyed a Planet while fighting Red Shulkie, so I guess is somewhat consistent. And then there is instances of an amped Juggernaut doing it on multiple occasions. And I will refuse to reference Superboy Prime punching through reality out of principle :P

Galaxy Master could kill Hulk later. There is no reason to belive that he used full power there.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666: Nope.

Yes. That was the reason why Jean separated him from Banner.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Probably.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By christianrapper

@SMDfanboys:

'2) If Grey Hulk is so much weaker, then really nothing should ever even phase regular Hulk. But nevertheless he has been hurt by Cyclops optic blasts, Strange was handling him, been punched from Sentry and was bloody. And all of these moments are not even a fraction of moon busting. If he can bust through 2X Earth, then how is he punched and and bloodied by 100 tonners?'

that's like saying..why does superman EVER get hurt since he can dodge any attack and is basicl invulnerable.it would be boring for hulk just to go bashing through any villain.

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By GypRosetti

If you think a full power heatvision from Superman wouldn't kill Hulk then you have to get off the fanboy train.

Doesn't make it past Superman, and dies to everyone after. Seriously this is ridiculous.

Not a good idea to call people fanboys when you don't do your homework.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/4005-4653/

Heat Vision

Gladiator is capable of firing powerful beams of heat from his eyes that are also accompanied by a strong concussive force. The maximum temperature of which his heat beams has never been recorded but has shown to be as powerful as the core of Stars. Gladiator's heat vision was so powerful that when he directed it at the Hulk while he was in an enraged state it began to burn away at his very skin. The temperature and force level of Gladiators heat beams is dependent on his confidence. If Gladiator doubts in himself or his abilities the power behind his beams drops significantly.

http://www.sun.org/encyclopedia/11-stars

stars have core temperatures ranging from 4 million degrees Kelvin to 40 million degrees Kelvin.

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/

Vision Powers

Superman's physiology can convert stored solar energy into beams of highly concentrated thermal energy which can reach temperatures comparable to those produced by stars. The two beams of energy which are released from his eyes are bright red in color, but at lower temperatures can be made invisible, allowing him to work undetected.

http://www.universetoday.com/24780/temperature-of-stars/#ixzz2OeeQPEUp

The hottest stars are the blue stars. These start at temperatures of about 10,000 Kelvin, and the biggest, hottest blue supergiants can be more than 40,000 Kelvin

Superman's heat vision has nothing on Gladiator so Hulk tanks it easily as he survived this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for Thanos this is what he said about the Hulk :

No Caption Provided

GypRosetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By GypRosetti

@bringnit: Not true. In Feat Itself Hulk nearly killed Thor, he had to be healed by Odin. Thor blasts Hulk with this, I don't know if it's the God Blast or just intense lightning, sending Hulk him into space and he was still conscious.

Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 001
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 001
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 002
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 002
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 003
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 003
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 004
Hulk/Nul v Thor (Fear Itself 005) 004

@Sevoozer Gladiator was not weakened. This is a complete and utter myth invented by people who didn't read the comic. They start fighting, Gladiator tries to BFR Hulk, eats a Thunderclap, they both fall. Gladiator gets to his feet then blasts Hulk, Hulk throws him into a Nuclear Reactor core, THEN he is weakened. Not before the fight started.

@Killemall Is the scan I posted from Fear Itself the Godblast??!?

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just have to throw out that hulk has a pretty I impressive healing factor but the god blahs should take him out same but not kill him

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#139  Edited By Clark_EL

I'd say no to a couple but majority yes.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@killemall: i hate this hulk. he is evil. savage hulk or gravage hulk is a better hulk for me, not this stupid piss of shit

Erediore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Erediore

@gyprosetti: 1 year old, still I debunk that, this way:

Hulk expressly said to Gladiator: "Eye beams... Neat trick ... ...tearing through my insides ... > Bound to kill me < ... unless ... I ... reach ... you ... first...".

I actually counted 10 seconds since Gladiator said "nowDIE!!" - So this is a 10sec endurance of Hulk against Gladiator's eye beams. What about Superman's eye beams encompassing the entire body of Hulk, with sufficient distance and more power output, there's nothing that could be argued in favour of Hulk.

That quote of Thanos seems odd to me, it looks too tainted in my perspective, as if it was on purpose to casually hype The Hulk with no reasons, Thanos fearing Hulk in the distance, we need to see him scared of Hulk in face to face, and I ask, how their actual clashes has been so far? And why is that related to Thanos being unable of damaging Hulk with his blast? Is Hulk as durable as Galactus to resist such blast? I think not in any possible way.

In Fear Itself we need to know the context, as far as I know Thor was already hurt and weak before that fight, in his issues he was bleeding rainbows or something like that, it was so disturbing, that it stoped any possibility of enjoying a good night with Sif, here:

No Caption Provided

Now, Thor comes to this fight with such harm, fights with Angrir Thing and Nul Hulk, almost killed Ben (if it wasn't by Franklin "God" Richards intervention), then says some catchy and deceiving words but proves otherwise with an action (action > words), equalling the marking board that gives them 2 wins and 2 losses in 33 canonical fights. And that was an amped Hulk, most Hulk fans doesn't like that, bc Nul is a featless evil norse spirit and Nul Hulk had barely any feat. Still tho, an amped Hulk is an amped Hulk. I would loved to see more about these Evil Spirits of the Serpent, to know their deeds, their powerlevel and the truer menace they possed, those bad writters make us assume much, make us fill the blanks with much guess, but for me I found it fine filling those blanks in my mind, I understood that Angrir, Kuurth, Mokk and Nul were the most potent ones besides Skadi and of course Cul, The Serpent.

But I would loved, if they had written more lore into the evil side, there was something, when Odin told the story of Cul, when he throwed Cul to that pit, Cul saw something and met someone, that gave him whatever made him the Ultimate God of Fear, something that far surpassed anything that the Lords of Fear could have even dream to become, as they themselves told in the aftermath. I would loved to read and see something like that.

And for your consideration, what Thor thrown at Nul Hulk wasn't a Godblast in my book, look at the chapter of the Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes TV show, when Graviton appears and starts fighting the Avengers, it was the firsts episodes, bc they considered Hulk a foe until that moment when he helped to beat Graviton, Thor fries the hell out of Graviton to put him down with an electrical blast exactly like this one, remember that the hammer only grants him the ability to amp his lightnings to double (regular move), triple, tenfold, hundredfold and possibly thousandfold, its amping limits hasn't been yet reached.

I think the one shown in your scans and in that TV show is a lightning amped tenfold, or hundredfold as much.

So my list is this:

1. Cyclops: Not sure, but mostly yes.

2. Superman: Shouldn't, but I'm 50/50.

3. Roshi: Shouldn't.

4. Thor: Nope. No way.

5. Thanos: No.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: Hulk survived worst then that . Alot of people are underestimating the Hulk's durability here

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Cyclops: He would survive with injuries for sure he would feel pain

2. Superman: Now if the blast pushes hulk he might survive if he stands there trying to resist the hulk dies

3. Roshi: Hulk could survive this with injuries

4. Thor: Well i hope its not the same blast in the scan . If its a charged God blast nope hulk might not make it .

5. Thanos: hulk could survive it with injuries possible knocked out.