Worlogog vs Ultimate nullifier

Avatar image for big_anti_monitor_prime
Big Anti-Monitor Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

which artifact is the most powerful in terms of destructive capacity?

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Neither is really an artifact. Ultimate Nullifier is more destructive, but the WG is more like the IG. imo in sheer power, UN wins. If a person wielding the UN fought another person wielding the WG, then the person with WG would win due to its versatility.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ultimate nullifier is more powerful.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@big_anti_monitor_prime:

Welcome to the 'Vine! The UN is dangerous because it wipes you from existence. However, the Worlogog can erase both sides of your family from existence before you were even born. Yikes! I'll go with the Worlogog just for the fcuked up things somebody with a sick imagination could do with it.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure. But I'd rather have the Warlogog by virtue of it being more versatile.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ultimate nullifier is more powerful.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ultimate Nullifier is a multiversal object and it has the ability to create a multiverse or something like that.

Worlogog is that best universal.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: I don't know if that's true about the UM, at best it may simply reset a universe.

The worlogog has much better feats and can allow it's user to manipulate universes in pretty much any way they see fit. It can dictate how people think, remove them from existence or create an alternate universe where life sucks for your enemy when Amazo created one for Hourmans friend.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: I don't know if that's true about the UM, at best it may simply reset a universe.

The worlogog has much better feats and can allow it's user to manipulate universes in pretty much any way they see fit. It can dictate how people think, remove them from existence or create an alternate universe where life sucks for your enemy when Amazo created one for Hourmans friend.

Well......... the Ultimate Nullifier does exactly all those stuff that you said that the Worlogog does!

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rolldestroyer
@jackknight said:

The Ultimate Nullifier is a multiversal object and it has the ability to create a multiverse or something like that.

the ultimate nullifier has the capability to instantly destroy a universe, and by nullifying the nothingness it can recreate it (this was confirmed way back in What If #32) but i doubt it has the ability to outright oneshot the multiverse, that's why the 2007 handbook refers to it as being able to destroy an entire universe (singular):

No Caption Provided

UN has never oneshotted the multiverse, though it can destroy it, by obliterating universes one by one (this is stated on panel)

and worlogog has feats on the same level.........hourman freezes the big bang with an incomplete copy of the worlogog in Hourman #13

confirmation that it was incomplete:

No Caption Provided

it is also stated to be able to reshape creation (the multiverse), in JSA #13

No Caption Provided

i can post other impressive scans for the worlogog if you want, but i see no reason why would UN be superior to the worlogog.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

Well......... the Ultimate Nullifier does exactly all those stuff that you said that the Worlogog does!

That's a bold claim and it could be true, can't say I've actually read any comics with the UN but then why would a device that can reshape reality in nearly any way you see fit be called the Ultimate Nullifier?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Veshark

The Worlogog is the hourglass of the gods and is the entire universe from big bang to omega point compressed into a physical form. What relevance does that have? Absolutely nothing, I just like saying it.

Oh and Morrison apparently came up with the idea on one of his drug-trips.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

the ultimate nullifier has the capability to instantly destroy a universe, and by nullifying the nothingness it can recreate it (this was confirmed way back in What If #32) but i doubt it has the ability to outright oneshot the multiverse, that's why the 2007 handbook refers to it as being able to destroy an entire universe (singular):

No Caption Provided

UN has never oneshotted the multiverse, though it can destroy it, by obliterating universes one by one (this is stated on panel)

and worlogog has feats on the same level.........hourman freezes the big bang with an incomplete copy of the worlogog in Hourman #13

confirmation that it was incomplete:

No Caption Provided

it is also stated to be able to reshape creation (the multiverse), in JSA #13

No Caption Provided

i can post other impressive scans for the worlogog if you want, but i see no reason why would UN be superior to the worlogog.

Those are impressive scans.

Though the Ultimate nullifier can also pretty much do everything that you showed the Worlogog.

Also I never said that the Ultimate nullifier can oneshot the multiverse, though it can create multiple universes and can potentially destroy a multiverse in one attack.

Anyways I still would but the Ultimate nullifier above the Worlogog but not by much.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Warlogog was actually a Kirby creation. Morrison just brought it into post-Crisis continuity.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jackknight said:

Though the Ultimate nullifier can also pretty much do everything that you showed the Worlogog.

then you wouldn't mind showing me when did the ultimate nullifier reshape creation? or stop a big bang in time? Its only function is destruction and that's it, it can't do everything the worlogog can.

Also I never said that the Ultimate nullifier can oneshot the multiverse, though it can create multiple universes

not exactly, it was never meant to be a weapon of creation. strange explains in What If #43 that only by nullifying the nothingness it can create everything:

No Caption Provided

so it doesn't exactly have the power to create universes, its only power is nullification.

and can potentially destroy a multiverse in one attack.

it can't. Potentially it can destroy 1 universe in one attack.

No Caption Provided

and i already posted another proof in my earlier post (2 weeks ago) that the ultimate nullifier can destroy a single universe.

though with time, it can destroy the multiverse, which was stated on panel.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: The Warlogog was actually a Kirby creation. Morrison just brought it into post-Crisis continuity.

If Stan Lee were a 'Viner, he'd no doubt give you a "No-Prize" for remembering that (and for posting it before I could;)!

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/abraxesoblivion-vs-infinitsun-422459/

@rolldestroyer: Reed Richards was announcing how Abraxas could destroy the "combined"realities of the Multiverse using the nullifier. Later in that same story Reed himself essentially does the same (boom goes multi-eternity) and then recreates all in the same process - the multiverse repaires, not stacks of dead alternate Galacti and what have you.

That much was shown in the link above.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

then you wouldn't mind showing me when did the ultimate nullifier reshape creation? or stop a big bang in time? Its only function is destruction and that's it, it can't do everything the worlogog can.

Also I never said that the Ultimate nullifier can oneshot the multiverse, though it can create multiple universes

not exactly, it was never meant to be a weapon of creation. strange explains in What If #43 that only by nullifying the nothingness it can create everything:

No Caption Provided

so it doesn't exactly have the power to create universes, its only power is nullification.

and can potentially destroy a multiverse in one attack.

it can't. Potentially it can destroy 1 universe in one attack.

No Caption Provided

and i already posted another proof in my earlier post (2 weeks ago) that the ultimate nullifier can destroy a single universe.

though with time, it can destroy the multiverse, which was stated on panel.

You also forgot one thing about the Ultimate Nullifier......... it defeated a nigh-ominpotent multiversal being called........... ABRAXAS!!!!!!!!!

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Reed Richards was announcing how Abraxas could destroy the "combined"realities of the Multiverse using the nullifier. Later in that same story Reed himself essentially does the same (boom goes multi-eternity) and then recreates all in the same process - the multiverse repaires, not stacks of dead alternate Galacti and what have you.

i never disagreed that the ultimate nullifier can destroy the multiverse, in fact i said that it could but given enough time. Can the UN oneshot the multiverse? no such evidence exists.

Regarding abraxas - actually i used to believe that the UN nullified the multiverse as well, but killemall convinced me otherwise, you can go to this thread to see for yourself:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-with-ig-vs-galactus-with-un-1454773/

furthermore, abraxas simply threatened eternity not multi-eternity, as stated in eternity's 2006 bio:

No Caption Provided

You also forgot one thing about the Ultimate Nullifier......... it defeated a nigh-ominpotent multiversal being called........... ABRAXAS!!!!!!!!!

i didn't forget it, and what's your point? eternity is a multiversal power as well (as shown in defenders vol 3), and yet it was able to nullify him. I never disputed that it can nullify multiversal powers, just that it cannot oneshot the entire multiverse.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

i never disagreed that the ultimate nullifier can destroy the multiverse, in fact i said that it could but given enough time. Can the UN oneshot the multiverse? no such evidence exists.

Regarding abraxas - actually i used to believe that the UN nullified the multiverse as well, but killemall convinced me otherwise, you can go to this thread to see for yourself:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-with-ig-vs-galactus-with-un-1454773/

furthermore, abraxas simply threatened eternity not multi-eternity, as stated in eternity's 2006 bio:

No Caption Provided
@jackknight said:

i didn't forget it, and what's your point? eternity is a multiversal power as well (as shown in defenders vol 3), and yet it was able to nullify him. I never disputed that it can nullify multiversal powers, just that it cannot oneshot the entire multiverse.

No Multi-Eternity is multiversal.

Regular Eternity is universal.

Show me the scan where regular Eternity was multiversal.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rolldestroyer

No Multi-Eternity is multiversal.

Regular Eternity is universal.

Show me the scan where regular Eternity was multiversal.

wrong. When dormammu usurped eternity's power he remade all things and beings in all universes, defenders v3 #3

all the worlds .......all the universes are at our disposal, defenders v3 #4:

No Caption Provided

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk wouldn't last six minutes against Dormammu's big sister!

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Not sure. But I'd rather have the Warlogog by virtue of it being more versatile.

this